Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Allen West refuses to concede, ready to sue

Rep. Allen West, not at all shockingly, is refusing to concede his congressional seat to Patrick Murphy, despite the fact that he has lost and it looks like the margin, 2,456 in the last count, is outside of the margin for an automatic recount.

So he's going to sue, because what else does a totally crazy, belligerent, sore loser do?

West, the south Florida Republican who has made headlines nationally for his fiery tea party rhetoric, filed motions asking a judge to require elections officials to impound ballots and voting machines. Separately, his campaign alleged "disturbing irregularities" at the polls and called for a recount.

So just when you thought the begging for money was over, it's not. Patrick Murphy is going to need some help battling off this legal challenge, because you know West is not going to give up and neither are all his big-money donors. Remember, West raised more money than anyone in the House besides John Boehner. They're not going to let this one go. And, in a recount, he can go back to them for the maximum donation, again.

We have to make sure we are really, finally rid of the megalomaniac West, at least for the next two years.

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012

Give it up, asshole

by Anonymousreply 111/08/2012

Is anyone really surprised. West is a petulant child who thrives off of confrontation. He doesn't know how to be any other way.

by Anonymousreply 211/08/2012

Let some Iraqi civilians torture him.

by Anonymousreply 311/08/2012

Allen West refuses to concede, ready to sue

I read that really quick and for a second I thought it said, "Adam West (Batman) refuses to concede, ready to sue"

by Anonymousreply 411/08/2012

The fact that this wingnut was a member of the United States congress was a national embarassment. So glad he lost his seat. If only Bachmann had lost her seat as well.

by Anonymousreply 511/08/2012

He'll have a heart attack and die soon. :)

by Anonymousreply 611/08/2012

Where does it say that the loser must concede before a winner can be announced? Fuck him. Declare Patrick Murphy the winner and move the fuck on. Let him sue all he wants.

I think of all the wingnuts, I hate him the most (Joe Walsh is a close second).

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!