Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

They STILL haven't finished the count in Florida yet

This is a national embarrassment. After what happened twelve years ago they should have fixed whatever is fucked-up with the voting in that state, and yet it's STILL in complete chaos. This article sating they're still embroiled in the count was posted just an hour ago, and yet the election was over two days ago.

Why doesn't anyone in Florida demand significant change in their national election system? Why has this been allowed to continue, and when will it end?

by Anonymousreply 511/08/2012

We have the worst governor ever! Voldermort should shoulder all this blame

by Anonymousreply 111/08/2012

Forget it, Jake. It's Florida.

by Anonymousreply 211/08/2012

[quote] In comments in Orlando on Thursday, Republican Governor Rick Scott refused to accept any responsibility for Florida's failure, yet again, to hold an election that was free of voting issues and controversy.

Isn't it about time that they recall this ignorant shitstain?

by Anonymousreply 311/08/2012

They haven't finished counting the votes in my state either - CA although it says 100%.

I think it's just the provisional ballots OP.

by Anonymousreply 411/08/2012

It's Rick Scott's fault. Stupid bastard. And there will continue to be huge amounts of people who vote absentee because they know what a nightmare it is to vote in Florida. I hope the DOJ launches an investigation into this. It should be illegal to delay the election results this much.

by Anonymousreply 511/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!