Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stephanie Seymour's Gay Son Peter Brant on the election "I have a contingency plan: kill Obama hahaha".

Peter Brant Jr., the openly gay 18-year-old son of supermodel Stephanie Seymour and billionaire publishing tycoon Peter Brant, found himself in hot water on Instagram after President Obama was re-elected.

When his friend, Andrew Warren texted him saying, "I guess were poor now", Brant replied, "I have a contingency plan: kill Obama hahaha".

Warren replied, "HAHA well Atleast women have rights. Oh wait I don't care" to which Brant answered, "Hahahaahaha exactly".

by Anonymousreply 9811/11/2012

[quote]Warren replied, "HAHA well Atleast women have rights. Oh wait I don't care" to which Brant answered, "Hahahaahaha exactly".

Typical DL-er.

by Anonymousreply 111/08/2012

Stephanie Seymour is really a shitty mother. We already knew her kids were vile little fucks, but when I saw this story yesterday, well... I don't even want to say what I hope happens to them.

And to think, lots of stupid, poor Republicans think caring about wealthy people like this will benefit their poor asses.

by Anonymousreply 211/08/2012

If the revolution ever comes, these assholes need to go first.

by Anonymousreply 311/08/2012

[quote]What I find the most bewildering is why Brant Jr. is upset about Obama's win. Gay republicans are self-loathing embarrassments. Although I really shouldn't be surprised, the selfishness of the white elite never ceases to amaze. You're gay, kid! You should be thanking God that you have a president who gives a shit about you and not just your precious fortune.

Bingo.

by Anonymousreply 411/08/2012

Peter Brant Jr. is in the 1% and will have to pay higher taxes, under Obama. Less money for his shopping.

Which is why he is a Romney fan.

by Anonymousreply 511/08/2012

Counting down the minutes until the Secret Service comes calling...

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012

Lame ass "apology" in 5... 4... 3... 2...

by Anonymousreply 811/08/2012

It's about money.

It's always about money with gay Republicans.

Many from the prior generations have profound shame and self-loathing. But at core it's money.

by Anonymousreply 911/08/2012

Shouldn't he be on a beach somewhere, eating his mom's pussy?

by Anonymousreply 1011/08/2012

Oh please, R5.

Less shopping? Will he have to settle for 3 instead of 4 Hermes bags?

by Anonymousreply 1111/08/2012

[quote] He's only 18

Which makes him an adult. Not only that, but an adult who has had the benefit of the best education, health care, etc. that this country has to offer.

by Anonymousreply 1211/08/2012

He needs to be spanked.

by Anonymousreply 1311/08/2012

This can be easily resolved albeit with a rude awkening chat with the police that you cannot say anything even remotely like that about the president. If he doesn't know, he's about to find out. He doesn't need jail time; he just needs a good crack upside the head.

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2012

This vile little asshole needs to be guillotined in Times Square.

by Anonymousreply 1611/08/2012

His mother was too busy looking confused and playing with her hair to raise him.

by Anonymousreply 1711/08/2012

r10, that made me laugh way more than is healthy.

I love the posters here who think he "just needs a talking to".

You people are the same ones who are OPs of doormat threads like: My boyfriend is the Sweetest Guy but is an Abusive Alcoholic and Berates Me in Public-how do I handle this?

by Anonymousreply 1811/08/2012

This is the moron the NYT profiled as if he were the second coming of Cornelia Guest.

by Anonymousreply 1911/08/2012

This little shit is as good as he's ever going to get. He'll be much worse when he's 40 and has lived on a trust fund his entire life.

by Anonymousreply 2011/08/2012

[quote] "HAHA well Atleast women have rights. Oh wait I don't care" to which Brant answered, "Hahahaahaha exactly".

His mother should have swallowed.

by Anonymousreply 2111/08/2012

I wonder if the Secret Service or FBI has notice of this? He did "joke" about killing the President and given who Obama is and the hatred directed towards him, I'd think there would be extra precaution.

How does one snitch out a useless fleshblob like Brant?

by Anonymousreply 2211/08/2012

Rich fucks hate to pay taxes

by Anonymousreply 2311/08/2012

You really can't write that kind of shit and get away with it. The police or a not-very-busy member of the FBI should haul that rich, entitled little shithead downtown for a few hours and with mommy and daddy out of the room (or not) and run him through the ringer. "So what just did you mean by that." "Who are your friends?" "Where have you been?" If ever a spoiled brat needed a rude awakening it's that little queen.

by Anonymousreply 2411/08/2012

r22, entitled asshole hatred aside, I'd like to think that they have better things to do with their time.

A few junior intern-types are probably charged with scanning the internet for this kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 2511/08/2012

Does he even have an actual job? What is he paying taxes on? Gifts from mommy and whatever old man she is screwing?

by Anonymousreply 2611/08/2012

Why was Stephanie frolicking with him at the beach? It stills disturbs me a lot, it's weird any way you slice it.

by Anonymousreply 2711/08/2012

He's no Axl Rose.

by Anonymousreply 2911/08/2012

[quote]It's always about money with gay Republicans.

I honestly wonder about how many DLers could become Republican if they were suddenly substantively wealthy. Clearly, most probably would remain Dems, but I'd have to imagine that some would switch.

by Anonymousreply 3011/08/2012

R27, she was just doing her part for the "inappropriately close golddigger mother raises pampered gay boy" story. A la the Baekeland family. Fingers crossed, maybe they'll end the same way.

by Anonymousreply 3111/08/2012

[quote]I think we should give him time to mature and be more compassionate towards others

If he's a Republican that isn't going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 3211/08/2012

Do a lot of gay men feel comfortable with their moms like this, because I for one don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 3311/08/2012

Has he registered with Selective Service?

by Anonymousreply 3411/08/2012

Moron

by Anonymousreply 3511/08/2012

Oh r20, this kid will never see 40, believe me.

by Anonymousreply 3611/08/2012

Stick a fork in his celebutard career.

by Anonymousreply 3711/08/2012

Never heard of him, who?

by Anonymousreply 3811/08/2012

Scary thing is we don't know if he is joking or making fun of Republicans. Joking about killing someone is all kinds of fucked up. As vile as George W. Bush is I would have never joked about killing him. Or anyone for that matter. I agree that FBI needs to get involved to teach people like him a lesson. I wish FBI or Secret Service had grilled Tagg Romney's ass for what he said.

by Anonymousreply 3911/08/2012

Actually, I agree with you, R36.

I didn't get an incestuous vibe from the beach photos of the mother and son. What bothers me is that he seems to be her version of of those little dogs celebrities carry around in their purses. He's her shih tzu.

by Anonymousreply 4011/08/2012

Agreed, R40. Isn't that a weird relationship for her to have with him? Like they are both girls hanging out?

by Anonymousreply 4111/08/2012

Rich people and their gay offspring. What was Patrick Schwarzenegger's reaction to Obama getting reelected?

by Anonymousreply 4211/08/2012

I wonder if she calls him girlfriend like that poster's old mother from that thread yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 4311/08/2012

Bring back the draft...and he can't be turned away for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 4411/08/2012

I bet Patrick is a Democrat. Just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 4511/08/2012

Maybe Partrick will end up running for something as a Democrat, but I'm not sure he is one right now. Judging by twitter.

by Anonymousreply 4611/08/2012

I haven't read his Twitter, r46. My assumption was that a Kennedy would likely be a Democrat. Time will tell, I guess. Maybe he's actually an Independent.

by Anonymousreply 4711/09/2012

I was curious and had a look. I too thought he'd be a Democrat in a public way but he seems to avoid saying one way or the other. Of course, I think it would be great if he were out about being a liberal and gay if both of those things are indeed true.

by Anonymousreply 4811/09/2012

There are plenty of rich dems - George Soros comes to mind. Just having money doesn't make you stupid and greedy; it takes parenting, training, one stupid generation to another. David Geffen has more money than God and he's not a republican.

by Anonymousreply 4911/09/2012

I know gays tend to love their mothers, but this kid literally frolics with her.

by Anonymousreply 5011/09/2012

At the risk of overflowing the misogyny glass here, r50 I think it's fair to point out that his mother might have raised him like that.

He's already in an exclusive environment where eccentricities are tolerated. If he was raised by a model who married a billionaire troll, she's probably fucked up and projecting on the kid.

by Anonymousreply 5111/09/2012

[quote]I wonder if the Secret Service or FBI has notice of this? He did "joke" about killing the President and given who Obama is and the hatred directed towards him, I'd think there would be extra precaution.

Report him to Twitter AND to the SS. Anyone can do it.

by Anonymousreply 5211/09/2012

R10 deserves a spot on the ww board. Still laughing.

by Anonymousreply 5411/09/2012

Entitled racist brat scum.

by Anonymousreply 5511/09/2012

And to think that people here were lauding him, despite that creepy picture, because he's "one of us."

Well he definitely doesn't represent me. He's a fucking creep, a sociopath, and he's not even remotely funny nor amusing.

This cunt should be permanently SHUNNED by fellow NYC gays with any sort of conscience.

by Anonymousreply 5611/09/2012

[quote]Does he even have an actual job? What is he paying taxes on? Gifts from mommy and whatever old man she is screwing?

This kid isn't mega-rich just because his mother was a supermodel. He's rich because of his father, the billionaire Peter M. Brandt.

by Anonymousreply 5711/09/2012

I thought he was pretending to be straight as of late. I seem to recall a recent article in which he muddied the water on his sexuality. Fine by me. The gays don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 5811/09/2012

He does have the picture dictionary version of cock-sucking lips.

by Anonymousreply 6011/09/2012

I love the 'he's only 18' excuse being trotted out. Most kids are more passionate (and naively idealistic, if you want to see if that way) about politics at that age because they're being exposed to all kinds of interesting and challenging ideas ... but not this douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 6111/09/2012

Who cares what this snotty white boy thinks?

by Anonymousreply 6211/09/2012

VANITY FAIR sank to a new low (as if that was even possible) when they did their fawning piece on the Brant Brothers a couple of months ago.

by Anonymousreply 6411/09/2012

hairy hole?

by Anonymousreply 6511/09/2012

Maybe R61 has been lucky enough to meet a better class of kids than R63 Most frat boys are total scum pigs.

by Anonymousreply 6611/09/2012

Are the Brant Bros. even bothering with college?

by Anonymousreply 6811/09/2012

anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 6911/09/2012

Today, Brant took to Twitter to apologize for his so-called “plan”:

I don’t Intend anything negative or harm to our President my facetious statement was a poorly executed attempt at humor, & 4 that I’m sorry.

by Anonymousreply 7011/09/2012

Apology not accepted, Brandtscum.

Some right-thinking person needs to find this twat and kick the shit out of him. Then post a twitter apology for it.

by Anonymousreply 7111/09/2012

Personally, he needs to be gutted and hung out in the open for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 7211/09/2012

R63 and R66 are right, we don't have fraternities in Australia. Not to say I haven't met my share of repulsive idiots, just not a privileged white boy who'd think it's funny to talk about killing a world leader for money.

by Anonymousreply 7311/10/2012

Right, r51 and r53, this asshole's billionaire/troll/uncaring father has NOTHING to do with this entitled, snot-nosed brat being a fucked up, worthless piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 7411/10/2012

What does his father, Seal, have to say about this ??

by Anonymousreply 7511/10/2012

He's retarded. No kidding; he seems to have the IQ of a rock.

by Anonymousreply 7611/10/2012

That kid looks like Eddie Munster.

by Anonymousreply 7711/10/2012

He dresses like a Maxxanista

by Anonymousreply 7811/10/2012

I feel sorry for the Brant boys: they are limited by their intelligence, they will never achieve and they are a laughing stock in NY society, but they are so dim they remain unaware.

they will fade away into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 7911/10/2012

I never even heard about this guy and his family before, but his parents must be so ashamed. Now the Brant family is known for having a son who wants to kill the President of the U.S. He's a gay republican whose own party wants to deny him all the rights Obama is fighting to protect. He's a little priviledged racist who thinks he can make an inflamatory remark like that and just call it a joke (wink wink) to absolve himself of any responsiblity. He would never say that about a white president. Bush got us into 2 wars, ruined the economy and was dumb as rocks and no ever talked about killing him. Obama ends a war, gets bin Laden, saves the auto industry, saves us from a depression, supports gays marriage, and he's INTELLIGENT. Him he wants to kill. Wake up and get out of your bubble.

by Anonymousreply 8011/11/2012

My question to him would be: you're either an idiot or an asshole, so which one is it?

by Anonymousreply 8211/11/2012

[quote]I love the 'he's only 18' excuse being trotted out.

Exactly, how many 18 yearolds died in wars, many drafted and had no choice, so this asswipe can degrade the president and make out with his Mother?

by Anonymousreply 8311/11/2012

[quote] Personally, he needs to be gutted and hung out in the open for all to see.

Agreed. We have to stop coddling these types of mutherfuckers.

Jail his stupid ass for threatening the President, then let him lose all his money and get gang-raped in prison.

Perhaps he'll soften his tone, in 50 or 60 years, when he's finally released.

Ignorant douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 8411/11/2012

+1 with r83.

r84, your suggestions in your thread are so over the top, I gotta believe you're trolling.

by Anonymousreply 8511/11/2012

[quote] your suggestions in your thread are so over the top, I gotta believe you're trolling.

When you say "over the top," do you mean over-the-top like "I have a contingency plan: kill Obama hahaha" kind of over-the-top?

As in, "let's kill the President because I'm so greedy I don't want to lose more money," kind of over-the-top?

Hmmm... just wondering.

When I say we need to stop coddling these mutherfuckers... that's exactly what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 8611/11/2012

Entitled white scum

by Anonymousreply 8711/11/2012

He isn't gay, he is 40% gay, he is bisexual.

[quote]"I might be gay," he now tells Sales. "I'm both, kind of, a little bit...."

[quote]"Call me 40% gayish."

[quote]"I do both, and, you know, I'm cool with everything. I don't like to be defined. I personally don't think that you can be. I'm undefinable."

by Anonymousreply 8811/11/2012

His father, Peter Brant Sr., issued a classy apology:

"Peter Brant Sr. has released a statement distancing himself from his son’s remarks:

“Stephanie and I are deeply troubled and upset by our son Peter’s posts on Instagram and Twitter after the election. Even though his intentions were in jest, he is responsible for his written words and should have been more careful about how his comments may have been construed. The comments that were made are not politically or morally representative of our family or our values. Each member of our entire family believes that Peter should have serious consequences for embarrassing himself and his family and we plan on implementing these. We all love Peter very much and recognize who he is as an individual but we won’t tolerate this kind of behavior toward others. We hope that he learns from this serious mistake, matures, and goes on to make himself and his family proud."

Very nicely said.

by Anonymousreply 8911/11/2012

Boy, that is one washed-up looking 18 year old. He looks coked and liquored up, as well as rode hard, and put away wet.

I never knew 18 year olds could look this horrible.

Guess it's his "inner beauty" shining through. Pffft.

by Anonymousreply 9011/11/2012

That's an interesting apology from the dad.I wonder what the consequences will be? I'm serious,but can imagine the jokes already ...

by Anonymousreply 9111/11/2012

[quote]He isn't gay, he is 40% gay, he is bisexual.

He's only 40% gay because the rest of the time, he's nose-deep in his mom.

by Anonymousreply 9211/11/2012

[quote]My question to him would be: you're either an idiot or an asshole, so which one is it?

How about both?

by Anonymousreply 9311/11/2012

I liked the dads statement. Too bad the boy couldn't issue one for himself.

by Anonymousreply 9411/11/2012

His posting buddy, Andrew Warren has a a face like a dinner plate. As ugly outside as in.

by Anonymousreply 9511/11/2012

Well, that's a true Algonquin Round Table right there in R95's link.

by Anonymousreply 9611/11/2012

Rounding out that group is the stepson of notorious gangster Steve Wynn. Nick supposedly fucked Barron Hilton (the younger).

by Anonymousreply 9711/11/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 9811/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.