Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is anyone else sick of talk about Republicans now that the election is finally over?

I feel like the media wants to talk about nothing else. If we still have to talk about politics, let's talk about the president and what he's going to do--he's the winner, after all.

I don't give a shit what the Republicans should do in order to reinvent themselves. They're the losers, and they should just drop into complete obscurity now for another couple of years. If I cared about them I would have voted for them.

by Anonymousreply 811/08/2012

the republicans all need to jack off a few more times, get it all out of their systems.

by Anonymousreply 111/08/2012

I had to turn off Morning Joe today because of Scarborough's unrelenting venting of what the Republicans have to do to become relevant again. Mika tried again and again to change the subject but he would not yield.

by Anonymousreply 311/08/2012

OMG, r2, your sarcasm is both hilarious and devastating!

by Anonymousreply 411/08/2012

Maybe Republican threads should go the way of soap threads?

by Anonymousreply 511/08/2012

No, I like lecturing them as to how stupid and hardheaded they are.

by Anonymousreply 611/08/2012

I love the fact that the people who just drove their own car through a thicket of trees, through a ditch, and over a cliff are now screaming at each other about how to drive.

So, no, I'm not tired of it at all!

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012

Let's hope it lasts another 40 years. These exclusive, old, religious assholes need to get the point.

by Anonymousreply 811/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.