Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'Demoralized' Ann Coulter To Laura Ingraham: 'It's Over, There Is No Hope' (AUDIO)

11/08/2012 9:36 am EST

A subdued Ann Coulter joined conservative host Laura Ingraham on her radio show on Wednesday to discuss President Barack Obama's reelection.

Coulter staunchly supported Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney throughout the primary and general election. She lampooned his Republican opponents during the primary and has been a vocal opponent of Obama since he took office in 2008. She encouraged her fans to support Romney to such an extent that she said she pulled Romney aside at an event and told the candidate that he "owed" her.

Coulter lamented Romney's presidential loss when she called into Ingraham's show. "I'm pretty pessimistic about the country," she said. She said that Romney ran a "magnificent campaign," a comment with which Ingraham strongly disagreed.

"People are suffering. The country is in disarray. If Mitt Romney cannot win in this economy, then the tipping point has been reached. We have more takers than makers and it's over. There is no hope," Coulter said.

Towards the end of the segment, Coulter sounded even more somber as she said, "Mitt Romney was the president we needed right now, and I think it is so sad that we are going to be deprived of his brain power, of his skills in turning companies around, turning the Olympics around, his idea and his kindness for being able to push very conservative ideas on a country that no longer is interested in conservative ideas. It is interested in handouts."

Ingraham said she sounded "demoralized."

"Pep up, move forward girl," Ingraham told Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 2011/08/2012

I'm glad she is demoralized. She is one of the nastiest people in public life.

Strange how I feel just the opposite.

In any case- I don't care. If there is such a thing as karma- her life should be very difficult- and all of her own making.

by Anonymousreply 111/08/2012

[quote]his kindness

OK, now I'm convinced more than ever that she's a performance artist who doesn't really believe jack shit she says.

by Anonymousreply 211/08/2012

I hope she gets hit by a truck

by Anonymousreply 311/08/2012

were they finger fucking each other under the desk?

by Anonymousreply 411/08/2012

[quote]She encouraged her fans to support Romney to such an extent that she said she pulled Romney aside at an event and told the candidate that he "owed" her.

I don't believe for a second that she has ever spoken to Mitt Romney. There's no way in hell he'd give her the time of day. And I can't imagine he would take kindly to being told that he "owed" someone (especially if that person was a woman).

by Anonymousreply 511/08/2012

Boo fucking hoo. One would have to have morals in order to be demoralised. She should just retire and count all her money earned by spewing hatred.

by Anonymousreply 611/08/2012

Why she should be so shocked by the outcome is beyond me. Lawrence O'Donnell was playing a clip last night of Coulter saying earlier in the year that if the GOP doesn't nominate Christie then it would go to Romney and he will lose. She saw this coming. I guess her need to play the victim is just too strong.

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012

Considering how often Coulter has lambasted single women raising children in the past, I'm surprised Ingraham would bother with her.

And Ingraham stated not long ago that if the GOP couldn't win this election, it might as well pack it in.

Talk about flip-flopping.

by Anonymousreply 811/08/2012

[quote]She said that Romney ran a "magnificent campaign," a comment with which Ingraham strongly disagreed.

Showing that Laura Ingraham has more sense than horse-face Coulter. Talk about rewriting history. Rmoney had one good debate performance thanks to the President's mind being somewhere else that night. Otherwise, it was one misstep after another.

Coulter, of course, is a joke, an attention whore, and a performance artist.

by Anonymousreply 911/08/2012

The RADIO? The one and only time anyone would actually like to see her face is when she's distraught and she does radio? She really is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1011/08/2012

Does this mean they are both leaving the country? Will they take Michelle Malkin with them?

by Anonymousreply 1111/08/2012

Oh, please, she (and use that term cautiously) is the JT Leroy of politics. Has there ever been a reliable confirmation that we are actually talking about a woman?

by Anonymousreply 1211/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 1311/08/2012

Come on, Ann, cheer up. Say something like "feminists like to get raped because then they can get free abortion under Obamacare." That'll perk you right up!

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2012

R13 = Ann Romney

by Anonymousreply 1511/08/2012

Mitty was also said to be SHOCKED that he lost. he was so sure god had put him on this earth to be teh "white horse" candidate. his god failed him. now what will he do? his life is worthless (always was in my eyes) to him now.

by Anonymousreply 1611/08/2012

Actually, R16, that's an interesting question. Romney will doubtless sit around with his millions for a while, but what then? He has to know his political life is over for good.

by Anonymousreply 1711/08/2012

[quote]she said she pulled Romney aside at an event and told the candidate that he "owed" her.

Wonder what that would entail?

by Anonymousreply 1811/08/2012

[quote]Mitty was also said to be SHOCKED that he lost.

He crapped his magic underpants.

by Anonymousreply 1911/08/2012

Ann Cuntler being unhappy makes me very happy.

by Anonymousreply 2011/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!