Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nate Silver ... top or bottom?

I'm going out on a limb, but averaging and weighting all of his appearances has led me to the conclusion that there is an 86% chance he is a NY hipster bottom.

There is, however, only a 36% chance he will blow you on the first date.

That probability is raised on the second date to 59%. With a gin and tonic on the first or second date, add 8%.

by Anonymousreply 2111/14/2012

He's a girly-boy, bottom-deluxe

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

He strikes me as being 'oral only'. I'm the same way, and I recognize a cocksucking fanatic when I see one.

by Anonymousreply 211/08/2012

If I know my nerds (and boy do I ever), Nate enjoys wrestling to see who will be on top (he's getting it up the butt either way, but it's fun to get sweaty and work through schoolyard traumas). He's ready to come when he looks like he's about to cry.

by Anonymousreply 311/08/2012

That's pretty specific R3

by Anonymousreply 411/08/2012

Playful bottom.

by Anonymousreply 511/08/2012

That's it?

by Anonymousreply 611/08/2012

Since Nate started as a baseball statistician, I think the question should be "Nate Silver: Pitcher or Catcher?"

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012

I'm betting he has meaty haunches, so I hope he's a bottom.

Also, judging by that hair on top, I'm betting he has a nice pelt and I'd be coughing up fur balls the next morning, so it really doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 811/08/2012

You bitches are funny

by Anonymousreply 911/08/2012

Love him.

by Anonymousreply 1011/08/2012

from his wiki page:

"Silver, who is gay, when asked if he had noticed people looking at him as a "gay icon," responded, "I’ve started to notice it a little bit, although so far it seems like I’m more a subject of geek affection than gay affection."

Lol. Love that he's openly gay and geeky.

by Anonymousreply 1111/08/2012

Nasty top, methinks.

by Anonymousreply 1211/08/2012

With his boyfriend...

by Anonymousreply 1311/08/2012

Pretty sure that's him again to his left.

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2012

I think he's just a big old HOMO

by Anonymousreply 1511/08/2012

Oral only

by Anonymousreply 1611/08/2012

I think Nate is total bottom

by Anonymousreply 1711/08/2012

For the record, Occam's razor certainly favours the conclusion that the sources which describe him as openly gay are correct, for a number of reasons — he's never objected to the description, he wouldn't have allowed himself to be photographed and interviewed for Out if they were wrong, etc.

However, it is quite correct that for Wikipedia's purposes, WP:BLP is quite clear that we can't describe or categorize someone as gay until we can demonstrate that the sources are definitely correct rather than just probably correct.

Anderson Cooper was also described as "openly gay" in quite a few sources long before he actually confirmed it on the public record — but even though those sources were indeed correct, he wasn't described and categorized as such on Wikipedia until we actually had his own words on the subject for verification. Which indeed means that until we can actually find a source in which Silver explicitly acknowledges being gay in his own words, we do have to exercise caution.

The situation as it currently stands, which acknowledges both the description and the uncertainty about it and avoids the categories, is the most appropriate way of handling this under the circumstances — if somebody can actually find a more solid source, however, then we can update the article at that time. Bearcat (talk) 22:38, 12 November 2012 (UTC)

by Anonymousreply 1811/14/2012

He's a nasty, insatiable, aggressive powertop. He fucks like a jackhammer, and growls nasty obscenities as he does so. He most loves doing it doggystyle standing in a pair of army boots with his legs powerfully spread beneath him, as he masterfully clutches the back of his bottom's jockstrap with one hand while raising his other fist above his head in manly victory.

by Anonymousreply 1911/14/2012

Power bottom!

After the election he had 538 load weekend. And he deserved it!

by Anonymousreply 2011/14/2012

You guys are slaying my soul with these responses, LOL

by Anonymousreply 2111/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!