Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Glenn Beck Tells Conservatives to Buy Guns, Farms

On his web-based radio show, today, Glenn Beck warned conservatives about the aftermath of President Obama's re-election victory (video below).

Beck went into alarm mode saying: "We don't have the luxury of time." He told his audience to start buying farmland, pull their kids out of the public schools and purchase guns, reports

Beck said: "I don't know how my industry is going to survive… I won't make a deal with the devil... Your religion is going to come under attack... Get the hell out of the east... Get your kids out of the schools that are indoctrinating them... May I highly suggest you get grandfathered into the Second Amendment today and don't forget the ammunition."

by Anonymousreply 3111/09/2012

Fox News is evil.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

Glenn Beck is now Mormon, which he credited with his sobriety. Is their negative world outlook now affecting his remaining brain cells?

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

It would be nice if the whack-ohs would all buy guns and farms and leave the rest of us alone. And eventually, we'll discover all these deserted farms where the crazies had gotten so bo

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

R1 is correct, I never even click on those links.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

Treason? Terrorism?

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

Even better yet, leave the country! Hurry, it's going to collapse fast!!

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

Don't come out here, you fucking retards! I don't want no fucking bible-thumping asshole conservatives on MY land.

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Just in the interest of accuracy, he's not on Fox News anymore.

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

[quote]Beck said: "I don't know how my industry is going to survive. [bold]I won't make a deal with the devil...[/bold]

Pssst, Loonytunes, you did that a long, long time ago, . . .

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

What do you expect? Authoritarians ARE PUSSIES. Seriously, they project that shit onto liberals but they are afraid of damn near everything.

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

Why is he selling farms and guns now instead of gold?

by Anonymousreply 1211/08/2012

Beck, Hannity, Rush, etc. were delighted that Obama won; probably all of them voted for him. This way, they stay "relevant," with more opportunities to spew their venom and have the angry mob listen to them and be influenced by them.

by Anonymousreply 1311/08/2012

"Beck said: "I don't know how my industry is going to survive…"

From your mouth to God's ear

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2012

You tell 'em Glenn, good buddy, whose show I like to go on to promote my albums! You're not insane at all, let alone clearly insane, nor are you an obvious racist!

by Anonymousreply 1511/08/2012

Every republican nut is turning into Marcia Gay Harden in The Mist.

by Anonymousreply 1611/08/2012

If his stupid friends buy guns, there is a good chance that they will accidentally shoot him. It's a win win for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 1711/08/2012

Trust me when I tell you that everyone who espouses Beck's belief system is already armed to the teeth. I've met plenty of those types and some of them have entire rooms full of various legal and illegal arms.

And they wouldn't have to leave the east. They can always come here to Pennsyltucky, because this area is already full of them.

by Anonymousreply 1811/08/2012

I agree with R17.

by Anonymousreply 1911/08/2012

We need more Snuffy Smiths in this country.

by Anonymousreply 2011/08/2012

Glen's years on earth will only be a few, but when he dies he will be headed for his own Mormon planet where he and his wife will reign for thousands, in fact millions of years, fucking, eating and producing more children. Eventually there will be millions of his offspring for him to rule over as a real God and his wife a real Goddess.

by Anonymousreply 2111/08/2012

I didn't know the goddamn fucker was Mormon. How many assholes belong to the Mormon religion?

by Anonymousreply 2211/08/2012

R22, Many in the State Dept and Foreign Service are also Mormon. Their training ground was as LDS Missionaries. The assumption is that they don't drink or use drugs, and are used to following orders from a central command, so would be respectful operating in a foreign country wary of Americans.

by Anonymousreply 2311/08/2012

One day, maybe one of his kids will bust a cap up his ass?

by Anonymousreply 2411/08/2012

Easily brainwashed, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 2511/08/2012

What exactly is "his" industry. I thought he worked in entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 2611/08/2012

[quote] use to following orders from a central command . . .

Sounds like a brainwashed cult to me.

by Anonymousreply 2711/08/2012

R26, At one time Beck claimed to be an entrepreneur and, at the height of the fad, owned a cupcake making business with his family.

by Anonymousreply 2811/09/2012

Surely that was for a Reality TV show that never aired, right?

by Anonymousreply 2911/09/2012

R29, No, and he claimed his family-run cupcake making business made him a successful entrepreneur. He always promoted it while on Fox News, and invited followers to come in and meet him (and buy some cupcakes.)

by Anonymousreply 3011/09/2012

Obama will seize and burn our Bibles!

by Anonymousreply 3111/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!