Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scarlett Johansson has lost her mind! She apparently suffer from poor judgment or is going thru some mental travail.

She ruined her torso with the ugliest of ugly tattoos. And the message of the tattoo is ridiculous along with being ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5711/10/2012

MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

It looks like something a five year old drew. I've seen better prison tattoos.

Scarlett's tattoos make Amy Winehouse's tats look like works of art

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

And that's why we divorced. She's cra-cra.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

As usual Michael k distills it down to its essence. I wonder if the tattooist was nervous. She really has no idea it's terrible does she?

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

Oh please. She's lucky she got herself out of a situation, likely Ryan, and is celebrating her knowledge and growth.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

Was she high when she got it?

by Anonymousreply 611/08/2012

Just when I start to begin to like her she does something tacky and dumb like this.

I was really impressed by her short speech at the Dem Convention last summer. I know it was mostly for filler but she did well for herself in the brief time she had. Articulate and to the point. It seemed she was becoming a kind of Young Hollywood political voice.

The tat is ok but did she have to show it off like that in public, to a camera? Some things are better off left private dear.

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2012

Ann Coulter said she is an Airhead

by Anonymousreply 811/08/2012

It looks infected.

by Anonymousreply 911/08/2012

It reminds me of a cattle branding symbol done with a hot iron.

by Anonymousreply 1011/08/2012

The tattoo is hideous and looks like a kindergartener designed it and did the actual application.

The message is also hideous

She must be mentally unstable to think that she would want to look at this horrid tattoo for decades to come.

by Anonymousreply 1111/08/2012

I think this is the first time DLers have agreed with Ann Coulter when she said Scarlett is an Airhead.

No one seems to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 1211/08/2012

She was never hot to begin with. OVERRATED for her looks and talent for sure. That nose job helped but there are plenty starlets hotter than her. The tattoo is fitting IMO.

by Anonymousreply 1311/08/2012

There's another tattoo on her forearm that looks like a sticker.

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2012

She was gorgeous a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1511/08/2012

2007 Grammys

by Anonymousreply 1611/08/2012

Was she ever considered an intellect? Why does this surprise you?

by Anonymousreply 1711/08/2012

Yeah not her first awful ugly tattoo. OTOH, she can work as a carny since I HOPE acting work for her dries up.

She also released PR saying that SHE was the reason The Avengers did well. What? She was a distraction, her story was terrible and she's a terrible actress.

Keep ruining your paycheck (ie, your skin) with tattoos honey, you're going to be replaced, soon, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 1811/08/2012

I agree, OP. It looks like shit. I don't care if he is a famous artist. Ugly and trashy.

by Anonymousreply 1911/08/2012

Here's a link to some of his tatoo "art".

by Anonymousreply 2011/08/2012

[quote]She apparently suffer from poor judgment

And this would be new how for her? She dated old, grumpy Sean Penn at the peak of her hotness.

by Anonymousreply 2111/08/2012

Well, at least she doesn't vote Republican.

by Anonymousreply 2211/08/2012

I want her to do well in the same way I wanted Tara Reid to do well. She makes it difficult.

by Anonymousreply 2311/08/2012

r23 good analogy. She IS Tara Reid only has gotten better roles. Please let her not get any more roles! PLEASE!

Now that I despise her and Gwyneth there's no need to see anymnore Ironman movies.

by Anonymousreply 2411/08/2012

There used to be a need to see Ironman movies?????

by Anonymousreply 2511/08/2012

Ironman movies are fun mindless entertainment.

Scarlett displays a lovely ass in the sequel as well as The Avengers.

I'm 100% smoker of the pole, but I think big butts on women are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 2611/08/2012

I think she is gorgeous, and agree with r26's assessment of her ass. It is incredible. She has great breasts, and nice lips. I am a black woman, and usually only date other black women, but damn...she does something for me. The tattoo is ridiculous though.

by Anonymousreply 2711/08/2012

I thought she did very well in A Love Song for Bobby Long.

by Anonymousreply 2811/08/2012

I kind of like that elephant on a palm, R20, but the rest looks horrible.

by Anonymousreply 2911/08/2012

She won't get any more roles with that ugly tattoo. Why are people constantly joining the stupid wagon?

The world is now coming to an end with the tattoo craze. It's the end of the world as we know it!

by Anonymousreply 3011/08/2012

The reason she gets roles is because she's one of the few actresses in her age range that is capable of staying out of trouble, can remember her lines and shows up on time. They don't expect her to be a great actress.

by Anonymousreply 3111/08/2012

[quote]She won't get any more roles with that ugly tattoo.

Why not? It's not like she tattooed her face.

by Anonymousreply 3211/08/2012

jesus, r20, those are just terrible. i think they call it heavy handed or something, a scratcher maybe. see how the ink is raised, it's not supposed to look like that. and she got the equivalent of a flash tattoo from the wall. and what r31 said, they are all fucked up aren't they.

by Anonymousreply 3311/08/2012

R31 - That's true, but I'd go further. She's a very good, not brilliant, but very good, actress.

by Anonymousreply 3411/08/2012

[quote]see how the ink is raised,

Is that because they're fresh tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 3511/08/2012

R27, you probably didn't see the very recent photos of Scarlett on a yacht sunbathing in the Mediterranean with her body guard.

Her ass was fat, and her breasts are not quite small from weight she lost a couple of years ago.

She didn't look particularly good at all in the bathing suit on the yacht - and the comments below the photos commented on her lack of good looks with her body.

by Anonymousreply 3611/08/2012

meant to type:

and her breast are quite small from weight she lost a couple of years ago

by Anonymousreply 3711/08/2012

Doesn't Ryan Phillipe have a lot more tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 3811/08/2012

R36 - Yrah, her body isn't quite as good as it used to be. Somehow, she lost some in the boobs and gained a bit in the belly after weight fluctuations. It's a rather nice body. She's not 22 and she is going to have to watch her weight, but still she has a nice body.

by Anonymousreply 3911/08/2012

Here are all of Scarlett's tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 4011/08/2012

I don't think she's a great actress, but I liked her in The Avengers and I think she's smoking hot. Having said that this is not even among her worst tattoos - that first one on her forearm is the absolute worst, terrible placement and it looks like it came out of a 99-cent sticker book in 1987.

by Anonymousreply 4111/08/2012

Scarlett must be shellshocked from her recent breakup with her advertising executive boyfriend, as there is absolutely no rationale or sane reason she would destroy her torso with that horrific ugly tattoo unless she is out of her mind, depressed, or mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 4211/08/2012

Scarlett looks trailer park trash with that horrendous looking tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 4311/08/2012

I disagree about her looking smoking hot with the bleached blonde hair. In the Avengers, yes, she was gorgeous but she had red hair, she looks better with that color than blonde imho.

by Anonymousreply 4411/09/2012

You sound like a bunch of fraus bitching about her because your boyfriends or fat husbands find her hot. She's a hot bitch. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 4511/09/2012

No we sound like a bunch of gay men who have taste.

by Anonymousreply 4611/09/2012

WTF some people actually thought she's "gorgeous" or "beautiful" ? She's another slightly above average white girl in hollywood people go crazy over for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 4711/09/2012

Above average body, perhaps, but I've never thought she was anything special from the neck up. And she seems kind of dumb. Even though Sean tried to knock some sense into her.

by Anonymousreply 4811/09/2012

I remember seeing her interviewed once, and she was as dumb as a box of hair, whilst at the same time seeming to be very confident that she was, in fact, a very smart chick. I've had no time for her since, and I think she's a very mediocre actress.

by Anonymousreply 4911/09/2012

R49, I picked up an Elle Wood vibe from her interviews; this is a bubbly 20 something exploring politics and humanitarian aid for the first time. I didn't see a Brad Pitt veneer.

Why the fuck am I defending a chick?

by Anonymousreply 5011/09/2012

[quote]I remember seeing her interviewed once, and she was as dumb as a box of hair, whilst at the same time seeming to be very confident that she was, in fact, a very smart chick. I've had no time for her since, and I think she's a very mediocre actress.

Most actors are impressed with their own mediocrity.

by Anonymousreply 5111/09/2012

I think she looks HORRID with red hair.

There were photos of her attending some events with red hair and she looked downright ugly.

Blonde hair is definitely flattering to her.

by Anonymousreply 5211/09/2012

She seems to have had some surgery to fix her jaw and chin area. Anyone else notice that? She's always been a hyped up nobody that Woody Allen supported because of her big breasts and common ethnic background to him. What's that saying that water seeks its own level? If not for the internet, PR types would still be forcing this marginally talented individual down our throats as being better than the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 5311/09/2012

[quote]Woody Allen supported because of her...common ethnic background to him

Uh, what?

by Anonymousreply 5411/09/2012

They're both Jews, R54.

by Anonymousreply 5511/09/2012

If you want to see all of Scarlett's tattoo's, see the article at R40.

by Anonymousreply 5611/09/2012

She looks best with brownish red, not brassy red, hair.

by Anonymousreply 5711/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.