Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

More beefcake coming to theaters: The Rock to play Hercules

On heels of "Tarzan" reboot announced this afternoon, Paramount announced it will make "Hercules" with The Rock and Brett Ratner.

Warner Bros. has also announced it will play "Man of Steel" in 3D in select theaters, allowing moviegoers to enjoy Henry Cavill's back muscles in three dimensions.

by Anonymousreply 1211/18/2012

The Rock will never be able to top this.

by Anonymousreply 111/10/2012

There's only one Hercules: Steve Reeves

by Anonymousreply 211/10/2012

That was brilliant r1, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 311/10/2012

I just want to see his naked Samoan body.

by Anonymousreply 411/18/2012

The Rock will make a great Hercules-I just hope he grows hair or they give him a wig. Hercules was not bald lol. The handsome DILF Rock is 1 of the finest pieces in the biz. So hot. I love that he looks different from the other actors and that body!!!

by Anonymousreply 511/18/2012

He's just soo big that I can't help but wonder if he's proportionate. You know. Like how Liam Neeson is and all. Oh yeah. The things I wonder on a lazy Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 611/18/2012

on an unrelated note, I met John Cena at a function in Hollywood and we shook hands; his was HUGE, strong and yet he didn't crush my fingers.

Some big guys can just stand there and you think , wow, what a presence!

by Anonymousreply 711/18/2012

Who will play Tarzan? I hear it's Ashton Kutcher.

by Anonymousreply 811/18/2012

[quote]He's just soo big that I can't help but wonder if he's proportionate. You know. Like how Liam Neeson is and all.

Yeah, Im thinking the same thing. They both have that relaxed, confident demeanor that well hung dudes seem to have.

by Anonymousreply 911/18/2012

The Rock has muscles on top of muscles but he sure doesn't have the right look to play Hercules. He would do better as a bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 1011/18/2012

Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!

by Anonymousreply 1111/18/2012

a true power bottom

by Anonymousreply 1211/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.