Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Donald Trump, Ted Nugent, Victoria Jackson, Stephen Baldwin and Patricia Heaton tweet election disappointment

"I can't stop crying" multiple times and that "America died" last night. "Thanks a lot Christians, for not showing up. You disgust me,"

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2012

Hmmm, haven't heard from has-been Kirk Cameron yet.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

Crypto-Lesbian GOP Spinning head Laura Ingraham chides, "They say Republicans have to become a more moderate party, is just a 'Pig in a Poke!' "

Great! I guess the GOP is not going to learn anything from their second loss to President Obama!

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

I thought Ted Nugent was going to kill himself if Obama won. Liar! I was looking forward to it, frosting on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

GOP: The Party of Drama Queens, straight and gay.

"End of America!" "America died last night!"

Patricia Heaton, the republicunt version of Cheryl: "My pussy will stink until a Republican is elected!"

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

I can't help it, I just have this movie in my head where Obama is the Office Max Rubberband Man and all these white freaks are cowering in the corner as he goes by, confidently stocking the supplies.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

[quote] white freaks

OK, you named the white freaks. Next?

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

I doubt Ted Nugent has any real political convictions. He's just tired of playing state fairs and dreams of playing arenas again.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

Someone tweet Ted that we're waiting to take him up on his offer to kill himself.

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

[quote] Donald Trump, Ted Nugent, Victoria Jackson, Stephen Baldwin and Patricia Heaton tweet election disappointment

The fact that these assholes are mad makes me feel like I won the lottery. Ha ha you rancid cunts

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

Did any of these assholes actually go out and campaign for Romney if they really wanted him to win so badly. Victoria Jackson could have traveled all over the Florida and the rest of the South and had receptive audiences if she really wanted to spread Romney's message.

Or did they just sit around and "tweet" every time something bugged them?

On the other hand, you got to hand it to Eva Longoria and a few other Obama supporters. They were out there working hard, traveling the country and campaigning--not just "tweeting."

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

TRUE Christians voted for Obama.

Romney not only isn't Christion, he personifies the money-changers that Jesus swept from the temples.

by Anonymousreply 1111/08/2012

Wow. Is Patricia Heaton for real? Yes, bitch. You make millions of dollars a year. Pay your fair share of taxes and Shut up.

by Anonymousreply 1211/08/2012

That's true, R11. I know several Christians - ppl I admire - who voted for Obama.

by Anonymousreply 1311/08/2012

Obama won the Catholic vote.

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.