Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kirstie Alley insists her 'greatest love,' John Travolta, isn't gay

"I think in some weird way, in Hollywood, if someone gets big enough and famous enough, and they're not out doing drugs and they're not womanizing, what do you say about them?"

by Anonymousreply 6912/11/2013

She's delusional. Isn't she also in love with Paul Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

She's such a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

What is her reason for spouting this lie?

A. She's just plain stupid

B. She's doing it for the cult

C. It's a plea for attention

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

D. The delusional twat really believes this.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

She'll say or do anything to get laid. Pretty pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

I was also a little disgusted by her claim about Patrick Swayze. She maintains that she had to dissuade him from leaving his wife for her.

Even if there's any truth to it, why embarrass Lisa Niemi like that? Especially so publicly. The woman has suffered enough. What a tacky, classless move on Kirstie's part.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

She also says she's a size 4, according to the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

Excuse me, a size 6.

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Her wrists are size 6!

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

One more thing about her and John Travolta...isn't Kirstie besties with Kelly Preston? I remember seeing footage of her attending the 'Fat Actress' premiere party. It appeared to be more than a just an expression of support among fellow Scienos -- they seemed rather familiar. Kelly even sang the praises of Jenny Craig food (Kirstie was shilling for the company at the time).

As delusional as I think Kirstie's declaration is...I can't imagine Kelly's OK with it. Even if she's a glorified beard.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

When she says she's a size 6, that's not 6 in human clothing. That's size 6 in products from Omar the Tent Maker. It's equal to a 6-person tent at Omar's.

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

I'd forgotten that she was a Scientologist. That kills any shred of credibility she may have had.

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

[quote]That kills any shred of credibility she may have had.

She actually had a shred of credibility? I missed that. Maybe it was on that day in 1987 when I had the flu and stayed in bed all day.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

[quote]When she says she's a size 6, that's not 6 in human clothing.

No it's true, remember TV adds 100 pounds!

by Anonymousreply 1411/07/2012

I said "may have had," R13.

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

Kirstie is a big fat lie-bag. She lies on a constant basis - about her weight / size, her sex life,her ex BF's, her diet plan she was hawking, everything. Why wouldn't we think she'd lie about an old friend......who's also a Sci-hole. She wasn't there at 3:00 a.m., in those gyms, and bathhouses, as friends were, to see John hitting on guys, asking to get blown, and fucked.

by Anonymousreply 1611/08/2012

FETUCCINI!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1711/08/2012

Is Kirstie auditioning for the lead in Lifetime's Maggie Gallagher biopic?

by Anonymousreply 1811/08/2012

Kirstie is a conservative and a Scieno. The Patrick Swayze thing won't hurt Lisa since Lisa has a new bf and wrote a book about how PS was a total stone alkie most of the time in their relationship.

As far as JT, didn't JT have a REAL gf that died at one point? The mother on 8 is enough? JT has since gone from the straight/closeted/bi/gay/closeted trajectory. She probably knew him in the straight/bi phase.

by Anonymousreply 1911/08/2012

Yes, the love of his life was the woman who played his mother in "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble."

by Anonymousreply 2011/08/2012

I'd guess she's back on the blow, except coke addicts usually aren't 170 lbs overweight.

by Anonymousreply 2111/08/2012

Did they fuck?

by Anonymousreply 2211/08/2012

"She probably knew him in the straight/bi phase."

Please, he was never straight.

They never had sex.

He was probably just using her to get to Parker Stevenson

by Anonymousreply 2311/08/2012

Has kirstie dated anyone since her divorce? She keeps talking about her life in the 1980's. It's 2012. Get a life cow

by Anonymousreply 2411/08/2012

There, there dear. We believe you. Travolta's no more gay than you're a closeted lesbian who eats her feelings.

by Anonymousreply 2511/08/2012

[quote]Is Kirstie auditioning for the lead in Lifetime's Maggie Gallagher biopic?

If it's called "Not Without My Donuts: The Maggie Gallager Story" I'd want to see it, R18.

by Anonymousreply 2611/09/2012

Kirstie Alley is a lesbian spiralling out of control trying to convince everyone otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 2711/10/2012

She's really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 2811/10/2012

"Kirstie Alley is a lesbian spiralling out of control trying to convince everyone otherwise"

Years ago I read on the DL that she was gay. I didn't believe it at the time, but now I do. Funny how her two "great loves" were a gay guy and a guy who is dead and can't dispute her claims...

by Anonymousreply 2911/10/2012

Kirstie dear, if your greatest love didn't put his dick into your box then you really don't know if he is gay or not. Right?

So shut the fuck up and go away.

by Anonymousreply 3011/10/2012

Since she is a $cieno/fame whore it is odd that she seems to have never had another relationship since her marriage ended a really long ass time ago.

Odd. You'd think the cult would have made her marry again by now.

Oh. And, she is a size 14-16 without a doubt. Trust me on that.

by Anonymousreply 3111/10/2012

She's a huge scientology shill. Is there any proof that she was a coke head? I think it's a made-up story she uses to make it look like Scientology pulled her out of her addiction.

by Anonymousreply 3211/10/2012

krusty alley is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Hell, I'd bet there's no drawer-pull on her drawer.

by Anonymousreply 3311/10/2012

I love how "gay" is associated with drugs and womanizing.

by Anonymousreply 3411/10/2012

Is this crazy bitch back on drugs again?

by Anonymousreply 3511/10/2012

She wishes she was a size 14/16.

by Anonymousreply 3611/10/2012

'...the love of his life was the woman who played his mother in "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble."'

That was actually a bearding relationship. The woman, Diana Hyland, was an accomplished actress and mother-confidant to John. 'Conveniently' for Travolta, she died just as he was becoming a big star. He used the sad story of their relationship in his publicity, and as some sort of sick reason for why he could never find 'the right woman'.

The real love of Travolta's life, at the time, was Randal Kleiser, director of "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble" and the later Travolta-pic "Grease".

by Anonymousreply 3711/14/2012

^So he was doing Randal Kleiser AND Robert Stigwood AND Allan Carr?

by Anonymousreply 3811/14/2012

"I think in some weird way, in Hollywood, if someone gets big enough and famous enough, and they're not out doing drugs and they're not womanizing, what do you say about them?"

You mean men like Liberace and Clifton Webb, who were always very close to mother? Well, in the 1950s, you just said they were 'still looking for the right girl.'

Twenty years later, with guys like George Maharis, you said they were 'too busy with their career' to settle down.'

A few years later, the thing to say became 'you haven't made it in Hollywood, until they call you gay.'

And for the past thirty years we keep hearing variations of all three, plus some actual Neal Patrick Harris 'coming-outs' to add a bit of real-world sanity to the mix.

That quote from Alley almost seems like the exact same one Travolta used to give reporters when they brought up the topic years ago. I'm reminded of an interview he gave to "Rolling Stone" in 1983 while promoting "Staying Alive" in which he spouted off something very similar. Perhaps, Alley was working from her own Travolta-supplied talking-points.

by Anonymousreply 3911/15/2012

Her greatest love is covered in frost and sprinkles.

by Anonymousreply 4011/15/2012

Good point, r39.

I mean...how many masseurs are coming forward to say they slept with Brad Pitt or Denzel Washington or Tom Hanks or Channing Tatum?

None.

It's just Travolta who is involved in a masseur scandal, not "everyone"

by Anonymousreply 4111/15/2012

Kirstie's latest rants makes me think there'll be a suicide attempt soon. Any reports of her giving her things away?

by Anonymousreply 4211/15/2012

Randall Klieser, John Travolta and Robert Reed? Livy set that must have been !

by Anonymousreply 4311/15/2012

She is Right- He is Bisexual

by Anonymousreply 4411/15/2012

I just read where Alley claims that she and Patrick Swayze were madly in love with each other even though both were married at the time, and that he tried to persuade her to leave her husband for him.

Swayze was married to one woman, Lisa Niemi, until his death. Can Alley be that much of a hateful, lying, Sciento pig bitch that she would actually have the gall to make such a claim while Niemi is still alive -- even if it WERE true, which I'm sure it's not?

by Anonymousreply 4511/15/2012

"She is Right- He is Bisexual"

You mean Travolta tried sex with a girl?! Yech!!

by Anonymousreply 4611/15/2012

"I love how "gay" is associated with drugs and womanizing."

Yeah, something juicy to gossip about... one of those 'bad' things nice folks don't do, except in Hollyweird where everyone's a degenerate. Ha!

Travolta, Alley, Preston and the like, are good old fashioned self-haters. I'll be glad when these throw-backs all die out.

by Anonymousreply 4811/15/2012

She and Travolta had mad chemistry in those talking baby movies.

by Anonymousreply 4907/18/2013

I don't get it, aren't weirdos like Alley, TC and Travolta enough reason for people to not get involved with scientology?

by Anonymousreply 5007/18/2013

This woman is beyond delusional.

by Anonymousreply 5107/18/2013

So finally we've learned Cheryl's actual identity!

by Anonymousreply 5207/18/2013

SHe also insists her weight loss products work..so there is that.

by Anonymousreply 5307/18/2013

I thought Fat Burger was her greatest love?

by Anonymousreply 5407/18/2013

Remember, Kirstie Alley wrote a book called "How to Lose Your Ass and Regain Your Life" before she had either lost her ass or regained her life (neither of which she ultimately ever did).

She has always had a very elastic relationship with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 5507/18/2013

R55 One of the reviews on Amazon for that book says that she details how she shit in a diaper on the freeway because her laxative kicked in and couldn't get to a bathroom! How desperate for attention does one have to be to tell that to the world?

by Anonymousreply 5607/18/2013

Kirstie Alley deserves the tile of Batshit Scieno Female Celeb.

by Anonymousreply 5707/18/2013

Patrick Swayze had mad sex with me.

by Anonymousreply 5807/18/2013

[quote]I think in some weird way, in Hollywood, if someone gets big enough...

Kirstie Alley is way beyond "big enough." The obese lying bitch needs to STFU.

by Anonymousreply 5907/19/2013

Kuntie needs to go eat another 20-inch pizza and STFU.

by Anonymousreply 6007/19/2013

[quote]at her best she was one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 6207/19/2013

[quote]at her best she was one of the most beautiful women in the world.

That brief moment must have passed us by at the speed of light.

by Anonymousreply 6307/20/2013

She's always been a loud-mouth, pushy, bitchy dame. At one point, she was somewhat attractive but there was never any beauty. You can't have real beauty when there's so much ugliness that spews from within.

by Anonymousreply 6407/20/2013

The kirtie alley leah remini feud is the most mary! discussion topic..

by Anonymousreply 6509/29/2013

R4 has it right and it's due to the "convenience" of Scientology philosophy.

by Anonymousreply 6609/30/2013

She crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6709/30/2013

Maybe she should concentrate on resurrecting her career. Once upon a time people thought she was a really good comic actress. Now she's just looney-tunes so no one takes one word that comes out of her mouth seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6809/30/2013

She said

[quote]I first read the foundational book of Scientology, Dianetics, while high and doing lines of cocaine throughout.

I'm sure Xenu's autobiography makes a lot of sense then.

by Anonymousreply 6912/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.