Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your best 'Mary' moment of last night

Mine: President Obama and his family when they walked on stage together, I wept!

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012

When they declared Ohio. But then again I was drunk. Grey Goose and Arizona Cherry Lime Rickey makes for a damn nice election night cocktail.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

When MSNBC talked about a Obama poll worker going to the hospital to pick up the absentee ballot of a woman who had gone into labor, then stood in line several hours to cast deliver her absentee ballot for her......I teared up as well...

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

I didn't have one last night but I just did watching excerpts of Michelle Obama's speech to the Democratic Convention. I missed it. One of the great deliveries I've seen and beautiful, decent thinking.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

I'll second the calling of Ohio.

I knew it was over.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

When I was Michelle Obama walked onto the stage in triumph with her beautiful family I said "Is that the best dress she could find?"

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

I live close to the Castro and for a few minutes I left the TV and ran into the kitchen to clean dishes and make lunch for tomorrow. All of a sudden I head all kinds of screaming and fireworks going off in the streets. MARY!

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

When Michelle Obama walked onto the stage in triumph with her beautiful family I said "Is that the best dress she could find?"

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

The day before election day - the letter from Obama to the 10 year old getting bullied because she has 2 dads. Getting ferklempt again!

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Ok Ann aka R5 and R7, we get it. You spent 10x more on your "victory" dress than Michelle. Pity you'll NEVER get to use it....

by Anonymousreply 911/08/2012

When they wouldn't let me wear my diamonds, I collapsed into a fetal position! Oh wait, maybe it was my M.S.!!

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.