Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anyone else dropping Facebook friends (or being dropped by others)?

Many of my democrat friends are complaining that they have been dropped by republican friends (sore losers) on Facebook. I have been thinking about dropping a couple of friends. One used the n word about a month ago, then just posed 'fuck Obama' on his timeline. He is the son of a good friend of mine, who happens to be a republican. I am also thinking about dropping a coworker, who has been posting vile stuff about Obama being a terrorist all day.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

How fascinating, OP.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

How old are you, OP? You sound 12 years old.

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

Neither.

Facebook bores me. Even interesting people tend to be reduced to an unfathomable level of retardation. The whole FB dropping friends or being dropped by friends seems nothing out of the ordinary for the site.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

You can "mute" them so that you don't see their BS. It's useful to stay connected.

I only got noticably dropped by FB friends once, after posting a *real* French presidential campaign ad set to "Niggas in Paris". A couple of real limp wristed liberal ladies couldn't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

[quote] One used the n word about a month ago,

Oh yeah, right, op. like, what should I do if like, somebods I'm friend's w/uses the n word? Like, idk!

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

Smh, srsly!

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

If the freeper kid used the n-word a month ago, what the fuck is he still doing on your facepage? (or whatever you call it)

No one using that kind of language is welcome in my house, office, car, general vicinity, etc. I certainly wouldn't have any connection to such a person on the internet. If your friend wants to know why you blocked his kid, tell him the truth.

I refuse to deal with Facebook so I don't really understand all the drama around it. It seems like a pain in the ass to me and best suited for high school students.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

OP: upon reflection, post this on their walls

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Rlly tho. Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

I have to have Republican family but I never have to have Republican friends. Sure I may put on an act but they are never actually my friends, never.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

I stopped accepting 'friends' : now I am just deleting. I am tired of their lame postings, the seriousness of it, the pictures of ugly kids, the pics of animals, the inspirational shit...the list is way too long!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

Ok, a friends friend just posted that Obama only won because he got 'the wetback' vote, and not the vote of real Americans. Someone else posted that gay marriage was going to lead to 'plural marriage'. I swear, I am becoming so pissed that I am ready to post their pages publicly, so you can all rip them a new one. The 'plural marriage' guy is a real estate agent in Portland (one of the most gay cities in the US. Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

I just had a bottle of wine and told everyone off. I dropped four people. I called a stranger a smart ass. I hope i don't regret this tomorrow. bastards.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.