Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Limbaugh and O'Reilly say Obama won because 50% of the country wants "stuff" and Obama is Santa Claus

What are you going to get? I'm thinking a MacBook Pro with Retina display.

by Anonymousreply 5411/27/2012

Where do we sign up for Obama Claus? Cuz I'd really like a convertible mini-Cooper. Is the size of the gift proportional to one's goodness?

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

I am totally going to Red Lobster tonight, on the Prez!

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

All I want is to save Rafalca!

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

I keep pointing out on Townhall, FR, etc, that all of the blue states are where the capital and industry is while they're surrounded by poor white trash running meth labs because they're on disability from "the sugars", obesity and inbred diseases.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

a weekend with George Clooney at his villa in Italy. That would be fine.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

I think the best stuff is reserved for African Americans. That's why they stood on line for so long.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

I guess he's not including all the rich, white conservative guys who want tax breaks

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

What do the Hispanics want? Coronas? Rum? Tequila?

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Send each of those men a fruitcake.

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

I think that's a brilliant idea, R9. At least for Rush. Anyone who has a fruitcake waiting to be regifted should sent it to Rush Limbaugh. I may even buy one just for the occasion.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

A high school acquaintance on FB had this to say:

'This is great! I always wanted to live in Europe. I think I'll quit my job tomorrow and get that Obama phone, Obama cash and Obama healthcare. In fact let's all do the same. Point me to the bread line.'

I don't know what any of it means except that she listens to Limbaugh and O'Reilly.

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

Whatever makes them sleep at night. I am sure O'Reilly and Limbaugh are telling their audience only what they want to hear. I am curious though what the RNC thinks. I am hoping they come to a deeper analysis and don't stop short of Romney a being a bad candidate.

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

I want a giraffe.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

I want him stuffed.

by Anonymousreply 1411/07/2012

I want corporate tax breaks, ridiculous loopholes and the ability to stash my savings account in the Cayman Islands!!!

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

Deferred income!

Lifelong deferred income, like the big boys have.

by Anonymousreply 1611/07/2012

I want to shoot someone in the face and get away with it. Again.

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2012

Whatever, less than half the country agrees with Limbaugh. And he's on the losing side.

by Anonymousreply 1811/07/2012

I'll see your Limbaugh and raise you a Glenn Beck, the man who is telling his listeners today that it's time to find your own "Galt's Gulch" and move there while you still can.

FYI, he suggests Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2012

Can I have a pony?

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2012

Like the Bush tax cuts on the rich weren't a Republican playing Santa Claus!

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2012

I'd let him have Oklahoma. Probably the most Godforsaken part of the US.

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012

One day Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly will realize that they are campaigning FOR the Democrats when they portray them as the party that gives the "little guy" free stuff.

Who doesn't want free stuff? The harder it gets for two hundred and fifty million Americans to get by, the more appealing the idea of a government handout begins to sound. These blow-hard fat-cats may have outlived their usefulness.

by Anonymousreply 2311/08/2012

I'd be happy if I got a job.

by Anonymousreply 2411/08/2012

Do Limbaugh and O'Reilly expect us to believe they don't want stuff? I bet they've both got a lot more stuff than anyone reading this.

by Anonymousreply 2511/08/2012

Limbaugh and O'Reilly get stuff, they get lots of stuff, and would have gotten more stuff had Rmoney been elected. Hypocritical turds.

by Anonymousreply 2611/08/2012

R25, the Republicans need you to believe that the greed of the rich is good. They want you to think that poor people who wish to eat and live indoors are destroying America.

by Anonymousreply 2711/08/2012

So how do the fuckwads explain the fact that Obama received the overwhelming majority of votes in places in California which are the richest and wealthiest in the country and Romney received votes in the poorer parts of the State.

by Anonymousreply 2811/08/2012

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet:

by Anonymousreply 2911/08/2012

I want a new dolly!

by Anonymousreply 3011/08/2012

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

by Anonymousreply 3111/08/2012

R30, are you a fat old rich white man? If you're not, shut up. How dare you want anything.

by Anonymousreply 3211/08/2012

My country back.

by Anonymousreply 3311/08/2012

R34, why do you people always forget military and Congressional pensions?

by Anonymousreply 3511/08/2012

"Civil-service jobs/pensions are the cancer, not military and Congressional."

R36 - You mean like teachers, police, fire, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3711/08/2012

f

by Anonymousreply 3811/08/2012

R36, I referred to you as "you people" because you've obviously been imbibing way too much group think Kool-Aid.

Some welfare mother in Tampa is not going to bring down this country. Massive military spending and the enormous welfare entitlement we pay out to the military is much more likely to do so.

by Anonymousreply 3911/08/2012

R39,

I forgot to add anyone who benefitted from the bailouts (indirectly, most of the country).

As for teachers, cops, firemen, etc., many of them are overpaid as well, though not by a lot. It's just that when you multiply "not a lot" by the whole country, you get unsustainable debt.

As for the banksters and corporate welfare recipients, they are getting "a lot" more than they should, so I'm not blaming any one group.

No matter how you slice it, we are spending way too much money, and no single cut or tax is going to improve this. The worst offender, however, is probably FAFSA, since it devalues advanced degrees, and jacks up the cost of education. Mandatory-insurance will do the same, since it gives big healthcare a captive consumer base.

I want nationalized healthcare because it's cheaper and more just than any other system, including Obamacare. Does that make me an evil right-winger too? Obamacare is going to be a disaster, and the liberals who backed it were fools who didn't go far enough.

Neither party has a monopoly on being right or wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4011/08/2012

R40-

"As for teachers, cops, firemen, etc., many of them are overpaid as well, though"

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Most of these public servants are UNDERpaid, for the jiobs that they do.

by Anonymousreply 4111/08/2012

Townhall debate first question was what the government will do to make sure the college student has a job after graduation.

Welcome to the new American mentality; what will the government do for me?

by Anonymousreply 4211/08/2012

What is with these rude assholes? Everyone I know who voted for Obama is gainfully employed and two are retired from very long, lucrative careers with nice pensions. They are not looking for handouts beyond the social security they paid into for many decades. What is with these conservative jerks who are so fucking judgmental and know-it-all? I am sure there are many fundie Republicans down south on the dole and getting food stamps who voted for Romney. Did that ever occur to them? I am just sick of Republicans and their nastiness and assumptions. I really fucking hate them and the whole family, christian values phoniness, and that scares me.

by Anonymousreply 4311/08/2012

I want a car elevator. If Obama gives me one then maybe he can give me a car so I can use it.

by Anonymousreply 4411/08/2012

Agreed, R42. It's a ludicrous question.

by Anonymousreply 4511/08/2012

Yay! Welfare!!!

by Anonymousreply 4611/08/2012

R43, they are talking about inner city voters I think.

by Anonymousreply 4711/08/2012

[quote]I am sure there are many fundie Republicans down south on the dole and getting food stamps who voted for Romney.

I have a friend in Kentucky whose family have been on welfare for at least three generations. She is a rabid Rand Paul supporter and voted for Romney. She has never voted for a Democrat, nor has anyone in her family.

I'm sure they aren't the only ones either.

by Anonymousreply 4811/08/2012

R43 - I agree, but some assholes like R40 think teachers and police officers are moochers,

by Anonymousreply 4911/08/2012

People like that, r48, should totally be cut off from any "welfare", IMO.

You feel so strongly about it, then you can just stop taking any "government handouts" and see how well that works out for you.

by Anonymousreply 5011/08/2012

R50, I tried to explain to her that it is hypocritical to think Rand Paul is the greatest hero ever while you're on welfare. She doesn't seem to get it.

by Anonymousreply 5111/08/2012

well since the government is in large part responsible for the craptastic job market, why is that a ludicrous question?

Government of the people, by the people FOR the people. Government is here for ALL of us. not just for leaders of industry.

by Anonymousreply 5211/08/2012

Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly need to learn how to keep their mouths shut.

by Anonymousreply 5311/09/2012

bump!

by Anonymousreply 5411/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.