Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rush Limbaugh: "it is practically impossible to beat Santa Claus."

Rush Limbaugh tried to explain Mitt Romney's loss to President Obama on his Wednesday show.

"Small things beat big things yesterday," he said. "Conservatism ... did not lose last night ... it is practically impossible to beat Santa Claus. People are not going to vote against Santa Claus, especially if the alternative is being your own Santa Claus."

He said Romney would have been a great president.

"He may have not been the most optimal candidate, but he's a fine man," he said. "He would have been great for this country."

Romney, he said, had promoted "traditional" values of hard work, which had been rejected: "In a country of children where the option is Santa Claus or work, what wins?"

He dismissed the idea, floated by many conservatives, that the GOP had become too white and insular. "We have plenty of highly achieved minorities in our party!" he said.

Limbaugh then turned to the exit poll data, which clearly had caused concern.

"I went to bed last night thinking, 'we're outnumbered,'" he said. "I went to bed last night thinking we'd lost the country. I don't know how else you look at this. The first wave of exit polls came in at five o'clock. I looked at it, and I said ... 'this is utter BS, and if it isn't, then we've lost the country.'"

by Anonymousreply 2511/07/2012

He's the cunty R1, right on schedule.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

Everybody loves santa, even us adults.

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

Highly achieved minorities? LOL. Yeah, they scrap together the dozen or so non-white candidates they have in the country, and parade them around as a sign of inclusiveness. That fooled everyone, especially nonwhites.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

Bill O'Reilly:

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

They can both jump off a bridge and expedite the process.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

How insulting to ALL of the people who voted for Obama to say that he is their *Santa Claus*. Most people don't need a Santa Claus, asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

Only Rush Limbaugh would want to beat Santa Claus. Where is Republican brutality going to stop?

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

He should be happy Obama won. If Romney had won what would he have to bitch about on his little show?

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Oh, we are so sorry Mr. Limbaugh that we offended you! Hey, let's make it up to you and buy you a nice wedding gift the next time you marry! Wouldn't that be a nice gesture?

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

[quote]Romney, he said, had promoted "traditional" values of hard work, which had been rejected: "In a country of children where the option is Santa Claus or work, what wins?"

What unmitigated fantasy. Mitt Rmoney promoting hard work? A vulture capitalist who made his millions selling off and bankrupting U.S. companies that were built by hard work and shipping their jobs to China. Meanwhile, he and Mitt pilloried the President for his support of that purportedly lazy "47 percent," when in fact most of those individuals are either current workers (soldiers, teachers, police, firefighters) or retired workers who have earned their benefits.

The ones who feed most from the public treasury: corporate whores.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

First Big Bird. Now Santa Claus. Run Mother Teresa - you in danger gurl

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

He seems to forget blue states are where the money comes from and not his beloved white trash hovels in the south.

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

Another right-wing asshole wipes his gums with a shit finger and accuses the moderates of causing a stink.

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

Quick, someone fetch R14 her smelling salts.

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

Rush L is vile human being. And the biggest hypocrit in public life to boot.

by Anonymousreply 1611/07/2012

[quote]Run Mother Teresa - you in danger gurl

Oh, no! Not Mommy Teresa.

(0:29)

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2012

Santa Claus is a good guy.

YAY Santa!

by Anonymousreply 1811/07/2012

Oh Rush, stop belly aching and answer the door IT'S THE TAX MAN!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2012

Thank whomever that Limbaugh is terminally ill. He should be dead in a year or so.

You heard it first on DL.

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2012

Be still my heart, R20.

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2012

I suspect that's why he may be dressing up in a red suit and adding whiskers when he goes to visit those little boys overseas this Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012

Does Santa bring oxycontin pills? I want 130 oxycodones then please, Dear Santa.

by Anonymousreply 2311/07/2012

I won't believe Limbaugh's dying until there's a diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 2411/07/2012

I won't believe it until Nate Silver gives it a probability of more than 75%.

by Anonymousreply 2511/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.