Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Trump -- an idiot and a coward

Donald Trump deletes parts of Twitter tirade

Associated Press - 50 mins ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Donald Trump has deleted some of the Twitter tirade he posted following President Barack Obama's re-election and added new critiques of NBC's Brian Williams.

Trump began tweeting before the election was called that it was "a total sham and a travesty." After news outlets projected that Obama won the election, Trump tweeted, "Well, back to the drawing board!" He posted more than 10 angry tweets, declaring "our nation is a once great nation divided" and "the world is laughing at us." He encouraged a "revolution in this country."

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy," fumed the celebrity mogul.

Williams showed some of Trump's tweets on air, saying he had "driven well past the last exit to relevance and veered into something closer to irresponsible."

Trump tweeted a retort on Wednesday saying Williams "knows that I think his newscast has become totally boring so he took a shot at me last night." He added in another tweet, "Wouldn't you love to have my ratings?"

He also deleted some of Tuesday night's tirade, including tweets calling for revolution and incorrectly saying that Obama had lost the popular vote. In a new tweet Wednesday, he said the election was "the Republicans to win" but that Romney hadn't connected with the people.

Trump endorsed Republican Mitt Romney in the presidential race and garnered publicity last year for questioning whether Obama was born in the U.S. and eligible to be president.

"The Celebrity Apprentice" star recently promised to contribute $5 million to a charity of Obama's choice if the president released his college and passport records.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

Donald Trump, Ted Nugent, others tweet election disappointment

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

Where in the world were that laughing at us Donald? Pretty clear most of the world cheered Obama Nation

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

I love this guy. He's such a clown. But he doesn't scare me like clowns did when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

I know some watch Celebrity Apprentice for the celebs and the car crash aspect but its time to send the ratings to the basement.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

So Ted Nugent is still alive?

Is he so dumb he requires assisted suicide?

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

It looks like Brian Williams will have the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

Someone needs to get that adulterous racist fat combed over idiot out of the country. I love how angry the republicans are...YES that's fucking right Obama is going to have a second term!

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!