Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Maggie Gallagher on Gay Marriage Election Results

"The Obama electorate defeated marriage. I’m guessing we lose at least three of tonight’s four races, and maybe four of the four. We were outspent eight-to-one — and no one was willing to speak for marriage, while the whole Democratic establishment and Hollywood campaigned for marriage.

"Last night really is a big loss, no way to spin it."

by Anonymousreply 2911/10/2012

Maggie - what about your marriage? Is that a loss? Why do you care so much about other people getting married when you can't even stay married yourself?

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

"and no one was willing to speak for marriage, while the whole Democratic establishment and Hollywood campaigned for marriage"

Sorry, I don't comprehend illiterate...

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

I generally hate the word cunt, but as with Lynne Cheney, Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachman, and Sarah Palin, she is the most rotten of all truly deserving the name.

a rotten, decaying, maggot infested, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

[quote]the whole Democratic establishment and Hollywood campaigned for marriage

Does she mean for GAY marriage?

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

Isn't her husband gay?

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

Wrong, cunt. Looks like plenty of people were willing to speak for marriage.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

She seems to be confusing her words and getting them mixed up.

And isn't it time the press ask her why she is no longer wearing a wedding ring?

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

"no way to spin it."

For once I agree with something that comes out of this vile cunt's mouth. There IS no way for her to spin it.

Your hate lost, bitch. Go back to hell, you corpulent gorgon.

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

Oops, sorry. I read this as Maggie Gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

A conservative speaking out against the effect of campaign spending. That's rich.

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

We speculated that her son is gay in a thread about her earlier in the year. He's a librettist in NYC. Someone posted a pic of him. I can't remember if anyone knew definitively if he is or whether he's out or closeted for the benefit of being subsidized by mom and dad.

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

[quote]corpulent gorgon

Quite the expression!

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

At last she admits that there is no way to spin it. That's something.

by Anonymousreply 1411/07/2012

Time for this fat bitch to get a real job.

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

Even this stupid bitch knows that the handwriting is on the wall. The tide is turning on the marriage front.

She really should go occupy herself with something useful and leave the professional hating behind.

by Anonymousreply 1611/07/2012

Just die already!

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2012

How long before this corpulent gorgon has a complete breakdown and has to be committed?

by Anonymousreply 1811/07/2012

I didn't realize people voted to defeat straight marriage last night. How could I have missed such a major social change?

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2012

"We were outspent"???? Really, Maggie? REALLY? The amount of money pumped into anti-gay campaigns by you and other bigots was astounding, and you still lost, you fat fuck!

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2012

R12, from his picture it looks like Patrick got a full dose of Maggie's genes, poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2012

I remember Maggie saying years ago that gay marriage was going to be the key issue in that year's election (I forget which election that was.) I think she intended to ride an anti-gay marriage agenda to the top of a glorious career in major league punditry.

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012

Choke on a layer cake and have a coronary, sow!

by Anonymousreply 2311/07/2012

This morbidly obese bitch couldn't hold her own marriage together.

by Anonymousreply 2411/09/2012

[quote]The Obama electorate defeated marriage.

She's an expert on defeating marriage. That's why her husband moved out more than a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 2511/10/2012

That's OK, Maggie. Now go eat your pain away.

by Anonymousreply 2611/10/2012

Does this woman have any other job besides working to deny others their civil rights?

by Anonymousreply 2711/10/2012

[quote]I think she intended to ride an anti-gay marriage agenda to the top of a glorious career in major league punditry.

Major league punditry involves television appearances which goiter sufferers like Ms. Gallagher are forbidden from doing so as not to scare children. It all turned out well.

by Anonymousreply 2811/10/2012

She looks like one of those husky hags with a hubby that cruises Craigslist for men: "The wife and I no longer have relations".

by Anonymousreply 2911/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!