Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How was the View today?

Lizzie have a meltdown?

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

Did not watch because I don't care what any of them think lol. I voted for Obama but I don't want to see them try talking about politics as none of them are intelligent except Barbara. Elizabeth and Joy are 2 of the biggest idiots and Sherri is just plain ignorant/stupid.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

You are giving Barbara more credit that she deserves. Don't forget Donald Frump was one her most fascinating personalities

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

Barbara asked Elizabeth something about how she was doing since her man lost. You know, like if Barabara didn;t vote for anyone herself. I always felt Barbara was in the Romney camp. She tries to act the "journalisr" but honestkly now, she sits on a panel of what boils down to a gossip show.

I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

Joy made a comment about being happy to see so many women elected to office and then added "except for Michelle Bachmann". Elisabeth took offense, Joy added something like "at least she'll give me material for the next few years" but Elisabeth went on, saying things like if you're going to congratulate women getting into office, you have to congratulate ALL of them including Bachmann. I wish someone would have taken Elisabeth to task and explain that Michelle Bachmann is her own worst enemy and an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

Well, it wasn't a meltdown, meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

Sherri is ignorant, but I don't think she is stupid at all. She's come such a long way since when she first started on the show. I apologize if this sounds patronizing as hell as I mean it respectfully.

Elizabeth is willfully ignorant as she needs to share the same values as her husband or her marriage won't survive.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!