Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Palin "Romney lost because of those Bain Capital negative ads"

"I just cannot believe that the majority of Americans believe that incurring more debt is good for the economy, for our children's future, for job creators. I just cannot believe that the majority of Americans believe that it's OK to ignore the constitution and not have a budget."

She added, "It's a perplexing time for many of us right now."

She said, "The realization is that those Bain Capital ads that voters just got inundated with in Ohio and some of these other areas as it pertains to the auto bailout, I think really hurt Romney."

by Anonymousreply 5011/12/2012

Sorry, I don't speak Alaskan...

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

uh huh

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

I hope she gets raped by a moose! We all know that will be a gift from God.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

Still unintelligible. Now irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

Well then you should have voted for Obama Sarah because he has decreased the enormous debt piled up by W you are blaming him for.

Dumb, dumb and dumber than dumb.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

Bain Capitol is a colllateralized debt company. So why is she complaining about debt but not Bain.

Good thing we don't have to worry about mitt anymore.

HE LOST!

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

Eeek! She looks awful in that video.

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

AKA: "I'm perplexed that Ohio voters believed the truth about Bain Capital and also the auto bail-out."

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

I don't think she's really upset about the loss. The GOP wanted nothing to do with her, so I doubt she's broken up about this.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

"I'm perplexed that voters didn't care about the debt as much as they cared about evangelicals forcing them to become baby machines for rapists. Why did they think that was bad? I just don't get it."

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

[quote[ I just cannot believe that the majority of Americans believe that it's OK to ignore the constitution and not have a budget."

Is there a new balanced budget amendment I'm not aware of?

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

Has she taken to the bottle?

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

Damn, that could have been our Vice President... one heartbeat away.

To think what we missed out on.

by Anonymousreply 1411/07/2012

R14, what's scarier is that Romney was *rejected* for her.

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

What a loon.

by Anonymousreply 1611/07/2012

It would be best for all of us if a wolf whose cubs she killed ate her.

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2012

I just cannot believe that she has sex with Marcus. I just cannot believe that they had their kids the old fashioned way.

It's a perplexing idea, the thought that he is attracted to her in any way.

by Anonymousreply 1811/07/2012

R18, what? Sarah Palin and sex with Marcus Bachmann?

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2012

Will she ever go away??

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2012

Sorry.

Corrected

Sarah Palin: [Insert her dialogue here from R18]

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2012

I wonder if she'll be able to keep her Fox job. The contract is up soon.

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012

Sarah thinks we were mean to poor Mitt. Oh, boo-hoo.

by Anonymousreply 2311/07/2012

I'm an Ohioan and I can tell you it wasn't the Bain Capital ads she seems to think we were inundated with. A l;ot of it had to do with the negative ads from ROMNEY where he out and out LIED about things. (The ad on the Chrysler moving the Jeep production to China was complete frabrication from Romney and even Chrysler said so. Palin can;t possibly speak to what we Ohioans saw here.

by Anonymousreply 2411/07/2012

Am I imagining that Chrysler let its employees have the day off yesterday? I think I briefly read this and was distracted by something.

by Anonymousreply 2511/07/2012

R24, let me ask you: Do you think Ohioans were insulted by the Jeep ads because the Romney people just took you for fools and just assumed you wouldn't know about the Jeep jobs?

by Anonymousreply 2611/07/2012

Its meth, right?

by Anonymousreply 2711/07/2012

[quote] Am I imagining that Chrysler let its employees have the day off yesterday? I think I briefly read this and was distracted by something.

No you're not imagining it. Chrysler gave their entire workforce the day off on Election Day so that they could vote.

by Anonymousreply 2811/07/2012

No doubt she was posting from her new home in LA, where she is probably following Kim Kardashian around, looking for styling tips.

by Anonymousreply 2911/07/2012

[quote] Damn, that could have been our Vice President... one heartbeat away.

To think what we missed out on.

Here's a reminder

by Anonymousreply 3011/07/2012

I knew it. The overripe MILF of four years ago has withered into a menopausal hag. She needs to invest in some good turtlenecks.

by Anonymousreply 3111/07/2012

I can't believe she might have been thisclose to the presidency in 2008 and I can't believe anyone could have ever considered her a credible VP candidate and I can't believe that anyone actually finds her opinions of any importance whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 3211/07/2012

Thanks, R8. Now that is quite a statement for a coporation to make.

Here's the DM's continued covrerage of Sarah's hair and makeup. The most favorably rated comments rip La Palin, finally.

by Anonymousreply 3311/07/2012

[quote]I just cannot believe that the majority of Americans believe that incurring more debt is good for the economy, for our children's future, for job creators.

How is it none of these concern trolls cared about the debt under Bush?

by Anonymousreply 3411/07/2012

Huh? Who's Bush?

by Anonymousreply 3511/07/2012

Republican led debt is good debt. Don't 'cha know?

by Anonymousreply 3611/07/2012

Stick a fork in her! She's done!

by Anonymousreply 3711/07/2012

Not for anything but, Obama won this election fair and square. The Repbulicans carpet-bombed our televisions endlessly with negative ads trying to make America think we were in an inexorable permanent decline into the abyss if we re-elect Obama. Company heads sent out memos threatening their employees they would be FIRED if Obama is elected. Billionaires like the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, Donald Trump, and mischief mongers like Karl Rove spent millions -- and they still lost. Media creeps like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the entire team at Fox News pumped up the volume. And they still lost.

Obama won because he told the truth and laid out a clear message. Now we can rest assured we'll never again have to hear the words "I'm Mitt Romney and I approved this message."

by Anonymousreply 3811/07/2012

Romney lost because of those Bain Capital negative ads - That told the TRUTH about how corrupt and coniving mitt is. Liars always hate getting called on their lies

by Anonymousreply 3911/07/2012

This unintelligent, conniving grifter cunt looks like she hasn't washed her face since 1987.

Soulless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4011/07/2012

This woman has a compulsion to be in the limelight and the only way she can do it is by showing the world what an idiot she is. I hope some day she develops a sense of shame, so that the rest of us never have to hear of her again. That's unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 4111/07/2012

She can thank her "righties" on the Supreme Court for that.

by Anonymousreply 4211/07/2012

Sarah, you douchebag, Romney lost because the Bain ads were not only negative--they were also true.

Romney lost because he's a lying fraud who stood for nothing. He may be like his family--but he likes no one else.

He lost because he didn't create jobs; he raided companies and destroyed jobs. He lost because he alienated Latinos, the fastest demographic in the country. He lost because he was going to take women and the rest of the country back to the 1950s. He lost because he's unprincipled, unappealing and ultimately, unlikeable.

Romney lost because he's just like you, Sarah. He's a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 4311/08/2012

Mom, now what are you going to make me do?

by Anonymousreply 4411/08/2012

"It's a perplexing time for many of us right now."

In fairness, most days perplex Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 4511/08/2012

"I can see glamor from my house!"

by Anonymousreply 4611/08/2012

this bitch is so bitter its unbelieveable. I am really surprised that there are people who actually think that she would have been a great political leader. They al need to have their heads checked.

by Anonymousreply 4711/11/2012

She looks terrible. Almost anorexic.

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 4811/11/2012

She's promoting a fitness book.

by Anonymousreply 4911/11/2012

Her million dollar contract with Faux Noise is up and Roger Ailes was trash-talking her last year. Evidently he thinks she's stupid and who could blame him?

by Anonymousreply 5011/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.