Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fox News Meltdown Over Obama Re-Election

: )

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012

It's hard to formulate convincing propaganda in real time.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

That was amazing to see. Karl Rove basically saying Fox's own news department was lying and that dumb, fake blonde cunt leaving the desk and walking down the hall where she was rebuked four times by the head of the news desk who defended their call.

It was unbelievable television, by far the most entertaining comedy of the night. It was the perfect example of the Republicunts party in total and complete disarray.

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

Speaking of meltdowns, how is Rush Limbaugh this morning? Or Sarah Palin? Ted Nugent? Donald Trump? Victoria Jackson? Have the mass suicides started yet?

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

That was a treat, OP. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

Wow the definition of meltdown is sure being bandied about fast and loose in this instance. Sore loser, insane old fuck, turning lemonade into bitter lemons all applies but meltdown? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

Did John Sununu appear?

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

I don't think so, R6. Sununu seemed to disappear after his racist rant about Colin Powell last week.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

This is COMEDY GOLD! They make Colbert and Stewart's job so easy because it's like watching a self-parody of an out of control, phony news network posing as a legitimate one.

Even Paddy Chayefsky couldn't write this shit!

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Victoria Jackson posted a series of tweets last night about how America has died and evil has won.

Still waiting for the news of Ted Nugent's death or incarceration.

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

[quote]I don't think so, [R6]. Sununu seemed to disappear after his racist rant about Colin Powell last week.

It was like Sununu became an "un-person."

He really embodied everything that has gone wrong with the GOP after the Carter defeat.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

It was hysterical when a Fox pundit talked about how classy a guy Romney is and Blondie then asked- What does this say about our country when Obama's negative campaign wins over Romney's classiness?

I'm only hoping it shows up on Jon Stewart tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

I suppose lying about Obama's dealings with Medicare isn't "negative."

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

Rove referencing 2000 as "one instance where something was up" confirms it for me.

He was expecting a fix.

Something was up and it got diverted.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

The unexpected "diversion" was Obama's ultimately not needing Florida, r13!

by Anonymousreply 1411/07/2012

I think R13 is absolutely spot on. He thought by cheating something would ultimately change. Didn't happen!

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

I'm with R5. Does OP know what a meltdown is? That was more boring than anytning.

by Anonymousreply 1611/07/2012

That was delicious!

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2012

r13, I wonder who we can thank that the voter fraud fix didn't happen as Rove planned?

by Anonymousreply 1811/07/2012

[quote]Blondie then asked- What does this say about our country when Obama's negative campaign wins over Romney's classiness?

I saw that rancid old bat Mary Matalin saying the exact same thing on CNN this afternoon. She was sour-faced and belligerent and kept talking about what gentleman Romney is and how nasty and negative Obama's campaign was (WTF?).

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2012

Romney was a 'gentleman', because he let his minions do the dirty work!

Obama took charge and actually adressed and confronted issues while that slimy lizard Romney slithered his way through every PR media blunder without anyone getting hold of him and pinning him down on a single issue (= what he stands for and the flip flopping lies he told).

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2012

That wasn't a meltdown. It was clearly rehearsed.

BTW, Rove knows that FL was not " prematurely called in 2000." It was called correctly for Gore by all news networks! except the one where Bush's cousin worked --- Fox.

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!