Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Donald Trump: Election Is 'Total Sham And A Travesty,' Suggests 'Revolution' Is Necessary

Trump, you douchebag, we had a revolution last night. You lost.

by Anonymousreply 8311/07/2012

"This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!"

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

Trump's hair must be thinking: "wow, the guy I'm attached to really is an idiot"

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

I'd arrest him for fomenting insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

Before this election I would have actually agreed with him thinking that all the voter fraud by the Republicans would have guaranteed them their win.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

Fuck, someone just shoot him already or something. Does the world really need him?

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

So Donald, why was the elction a sham? Didn't Obama win fair and square?

Even your friend, Shitt Romney, called Obama to concede and congratulated him on a hard won victory.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

The Donald is just a bit grumpy because he's about to start paying more taxes. Move out of the country, douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

Dear Trump,

We are in fact a Republic, not a Democracy. Thank you for stating what most second graders know.

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Why didn't he warn us that if Obama won he was going to stomp his little feet and have a temper tantrum?

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

A full recap of his meltdown at the link:

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

One of Trumps tweets: "Let's fight like hell and stop this great an disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us."

No Donald, the world is laughing at you.

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

Revolution? Yeah Donald, because you'll be right out there marching with everyone else. Shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

Aww, I see the baby threw ALL his toys out of his pram last night.

by Anonymousreply 1411/07/2012

Love it!

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

He's clearly crossed the line (any line you care to pick), and he's past the point where anyone should be giving him a platform.

I certainly hope he's not on television this morning.

by Anonymousreply 1611/07/2012

Why does NBC give airtime to someone espousing treason?

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2012

He needs to join Ted Nugent and be either dead or in jail.

by Anonymousreply 1811/07/2012

Exactly, R17. What's disappointing is that The Apprentice still gets rating$. NBC wouldn't cut him loose. If they did, any other network would handily pick him up, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2012

Time to get him off the airwaves now.

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2012

More entertaining insanity via FreeRepublic. Unfortunately he seems to be keeping his internet connection.

More Going Galt 11/7/2012 | Texianne1 Posted on November 7, 2012 8:37:28 AM EST by Texianne1

I am not going to put any money into the economy other than the bare essentials. I won't see any movies or other forms of entertainment. I won't buy any newpapers or magazines. I won't get on the tollway, but ride the service roads. I am not going to eat out.

What more can I do, here in Texas, to help strangle the money pipeline to the Feds?

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2012

That just shows how ignorant people like Texianne are, R21. All that would amount to is cutting off the livelihood of working people.

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012

Can someone write, "Kill yourself; no more income tax coming from your pockets, no-sir-ee!"

by Anonymousreply 2311/07/2012

Yeah, I'm sure that some freeper not eating at Denny's for a few weeks is going to totally strangle the money pipeline to the Feds.

I hope that most of the insanity being posted there are just tantrums and they aren't as insane as they sound. They don't even sound dangerous -- just mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 2511/07/2012

Actually R19 Apprentice doesn't do that great in the ratings.

If he was on any of the other networks he would get cancelled.

But NBC has a long-term deal with him for his Miss USA and Miss Universe specials, which includes The Apprentice.

NBC is all about reality TV, and has more holes in its schedule than Swiss cheese.

If NBC had more hit shows, they would dump Trump in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 2611/07/2012

Freepers seem to forget that in our democracy we are the government – by the people, of the people, for the people. They mourn the loss of an America that is a figment of their imagination.

by Anonymousreply 2711/07/2012

He'd started a tirade against the electoral college until Obama overtook Romney in the popular vote.

by Anonymousreply 2811/07/2012

I can hear theb lowhgard bragging about the most fantastic season ever!

Next Celebrity Apprentice ...Ted Nugent, Stacey Dash, Kid Rock, Scott Baio, Chuck Norris, Jon Voight, Melissa Joan Hart, and Clint Eastwood's WIFE! Dina Eastwood

by Anonymousreply 2911/07/2012

I want to see Obama's electoral college transcript!

by Anonymousreply 3011/07/2012

Hey assmunch. The rich usually lose their heads during a revolution.

by Anonymousreply 3111/07/2012

His wife needs to 302 this raving lunatic! He is a danger to himself and small children!!!! What a complete joke he is.

by Anonymousreply 3211/07/2012

Revolution? Now why did we not think of that first?

by Anonymousreply 3311/07/2012

A gas station opened up just to fill up his Celeb Apprentice SUVs. Then the station closed down again. People are freezing, without power, and others lost their homes, but that asswipe gets special attention for his stupid TV show.

by Anonymousreply 3411/07/2012

If there was a revolution...he should be marched straight to the guillotine. The 1% must be stopped at any cost. But I sometimes wonder, is he part of the one percent or is he just a scammer?

by Anonymousreply 3511/07/2012

Dumb as a sack of hair.

by Anonymousreply 3611/07/2012

Asshole jumped the gun believing Obama would lose the popular vote. Of course, if he had waited for the final tally, he would have realized that Obama has won both the electoral and the pop vote. The pop vote, by millions.

Not to mention of course that even had Obama lost the pop vote, it would hardly been the first time the victor had done so. Oh, but wait, it would be the first time a black guy has.

by Anonymousreply 3711/07/2012

Exactly, R37. Also, in Trump's tweet about the electoral college, he wrote: "The loser one." And yes, that's how he spelled "won." Is he THAT stupid?

by Anonymousreply 3811/07/2012

Newsflash! Trump is Revolting!!

by Anonymousreply 3911/07/2012

Even Savannah Guthrie was amazed by the Donald's breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 4011/07/2012

Savannah is a freeper!

by Anonymousreply 4111/07/2012

[quote]If there was a revolution...he should be marched straight to the guillotine.

Get real, whatever that is on the top of his head would stop the blade.

by Anonymousreply 4211/07/2012

Trump–Brian Williams Twitter war:

by Anonymousreply 4311/07/2012

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Brian, if I'm "well past the last exit to relevance" how come you spent so much time reading my tweets last night?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Brian Williams was never a smart guy but always passes himself off as such. People will learn the truth!

‏Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Brian, I hope @NBCNightlyNews isn't paying you too much--look at what's happening to nightly news

Brian--Thanks dummy--I picked up 70,000 twitter followers yesterday alone. Cable News just passed you in the ratings. @NBCNightlyNews

@bwilliams--wouldn't you love to have my ratings?

The only thing more boring than @bwilliams newscast is his show Rock Center which is totally dying in the ratings--a disaster!

@bwilliams knows that I think his newscast has become totally boring so he took a shot at me last night.

by Anonymousreply 4411/07/2012

Who is this "we" he talks about?

He's the classic example of the "We will fight until your last breath" blowhards...

"And then I'll evict your partner to build a golf-course"

by Anonymousreply 4511/07/2012

He does

by Anonymousreply 4711/07/2012

The man can't even pick a Celebrity Apprentice correctly.

by Anonymousreply 4811/07/2012

I'm happy to say, I've only watched two episodes of his show. I have some...standards.

by Anonymousreply 4911/07/2012

Would Brian Williams want Trump's ratings?

[quote]Actually, Williams wouldn't. "NBC Nightly News" averaged 10 million total viewers per night last week. Meanwhile, the most recent season of "Celebrity Apprentice," which ran from February to May 2012, averaged just 7.1 million total viewers per episode.

by Anonymousreply 5011/07/2012

Time for people to turn off Apprentice permanently. Don't watch it for the celebs or the possibility of any meltdowns or fights. Just don't watch.

by Anonymousreply 5111/07/2012

Not smart for Trump to get into a pissing contest with a star at his own network.

by Anonymousreply 5211/07/2012

Trump the Hump needs to GET OFF TV and go back to building his ostentatious palaces of excess...preferably in another freaking country!

What a maniac? Is he going through male menopause!

by Anonymousreply 5311/07/2012

How does he have money with all the bankruptcies and debt restructuring?

by Anonymousreply 5411/07/2012

He literally condones treason. There needs to be an organized effort to get him and his show off the air. This douchebag has no place on the national stage.

Write NBC and demand he and his filth be removed.

by Anonymousreply 5511/07/2012

I think the guy has a drinking problem.

by Anonymousreply 5611/07/2012

Have enjoyed that show. Watched last year with misgivings due to Trump's repellent posturing. Now giving it up permanently.

by Anonymousreply 5711/07/2012

George Will describing Trump: a bloviating ignoramus with a low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 5811/07/2012

I had to look up bloviating.

by Anonymousreply 5911/07/2012

blo·vi·ate [ blṓ vee àyt ]

speak bombastically: to speak at length in a pompous self-aggrandizing way

by Anonymousreply 6011/07/2012

r48, Clay was robbed; Trump picked Arsenio to "prove" he, The Donald, isn't prejudiced.

by Anonymousreply 6111/07/2012

Trump took Arsenio, because Arsenio was a smooth talker who presented or offered himself as a success story (by getting back in the talk show buiz) Donald could take credit for (like he does with Piers Morgan).

You can play Donald Trump like a fiddle when you know what button to push at a particular moment.

by Anonymousreply 6211/07/2012

Dear Donald,You are a sad and pointless excuse for a human being.Cheers,Every other person on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 6311/07/2012

What do we think of his daughter? She is a "jewelry designer" and "Jewish" now.

His sons are vile safari killers.

by Anonymousreply 6411/07/2012

Next edition of "Celebrity Apprentice":

Sarah Palin

Tommy Thompson

Marcus Bachmann

Ann Coulter

Scott Brown

George Allen

Connie AND Mary Bono Mack

Dick Morris

Victoria Jackson

These people are all losers, so it will be really interesting to see if one them can actually win!

by Anonymousreply 6511/07/2012

It saddens me that, even after Trump's amazing birther bullshit, some people on DL actually watch his game show.

by Anonymousreply 6611/07/2012

Has Ann Coulter weighed in yet? Another asshole of the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 6711/07/2012

I know, R66. I was disappointed to find that a friend of mine watches his show. He should be shunned.

by Anonymousreply 6811/07/2012

[quote]Next edition of "Celebrity Apprentice":

Sarah Palin

Tommy Thompson

Marcus Bachmann

Ann Coulter

Scott Brown

George Allen

Connie AND Mary Bono Mack

Dick Morris

Victoria Jackson

That's a ridiculous post. Everyone knows anyone on "The Apprentice" plays for CHARITY. A word no Republican comprehends.

by Anonymousreply 6911/07/2012

It time for a remake of Face In the Crowd, except this time instead of an open mic, the meltdown can come via Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 7011/07/2012

Donald Teump IS Fielding Mellish!

by Anonymousreply 7111/07/2012

It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham!

by Anonymousreply 7211/07/2012

I don't even know how it could be entertaining, r66 & r68, he's so repulsive. To watch him bully people for an hour, what's the appeal? I don't get it. Plus he's a homophobe, and sometimes is abusive to gays on the show, another reason DL'ers shouldn't watch it.

by Anonymousreply 7311/07/2012

America loves a freak show. I'm assuming Victoria Jackson will be on the next version of the Apprentshit. She'll promise she won't shave her vagina until a Republicunt is president again.

by Anonymousreply 7411/07/2012

So he thinks revolution is necessary? Has he ever heard the phrase "eat the rich"?

by Anonymousreply 7511/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 7611/07/2012

Shams need to be pressed...

by Anonymousreply 7711/07/2012

I still don't get why a man who supposedly got rich off building up and licensing his name would then go and drag his name through the mud like this? Does he have shareholders? If so they should be horrified. Why does his name have value, again?

by Anonymousreply 7811/07/2012

I thought we were a federation?

by Anonymousreply 7911/07/2012

What's the best way to contact Brian Williams and give him support (and to request a naked pic of himself)?

by Anonymousreply 8011/07/2012

Brian Williams is on Letterman tonight. I suspect Trump might be discussed.

by Anonymousreply 8111/07/2012

I don't know if it's the "best way" to contact Williams but this is the NBC News Facebook page. Lots of crazy fucks in the comments thing on the side. One was giving him shit about not attacking the President about Benghazi.

Apparently they're still trying to make Benghazi happen.

by Anonymousreply 8211/07/2012

It's funny that Trump kept using Williams Twitter handle when it's obvious it's an NBC corporate account that Williams has never bothered to touch.

by Anonymousreply 8311/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!