Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Were there any celebrities at the Obama rally last night?

I thought I saw Oprah behind Obama in the audience.

And Mary J. Blige in the crowd.

by Anonymousreply 1511/08/2012

Zachary Quinto was there. He had gone to Chicago to work in Obama's office and subsequently went to the celebrations.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

One of my co-workers was there and she wishes she was a celebrity. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

I'm glad celebs don't really flocked to Obama in droves (other than to offer their support via ads, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

[quote[Zachary Quinto was there. He had gone to Chicago to work in Obama's office and subsequently went to the celebrations.

Sounds cute. Any photos?

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

He put photos on his Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

I thought I saw Jamie Lee Curtis there - but maybe it was just someone who looks like her.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

I saw that fat chef judge from Masterchef.

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

WHO CARES IF ANY CELEBS WERE THERE? seriously OP? I mean I don't give a fuck if all or none of the celebrities supported Obama. I'm happy he won and he got the electoral votes so that's all I care about.

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

Who was the fat queen in the white framed glasses I kept seeing on MSNBC? Thats what I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

"WHO CARES IF ANY CELEBS WERE THERE?"

We do - we've had a horrible time here at the DL during this election cycle (thanks to the repug trolls)

Now President Obama is safely back in the WH, we can gossip...

And - may I add - ZQ is sooo good-looking in that pic, and he has gorgeous hairy arms...

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

I hope ZQ got lucky.

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

There was a big yellow guy dancing up a storm.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

[quote]And Mary J. Blige in the crowd.

I LOVE Mary J. Bilge!

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2012

Jesus. I only clicked on the Zachary Quinto link to see if he was in the crowd or onstage, and made the mistake of reading some of the comments. I've never seen him act, have only read about him here, but what total morons he has following him. That comment about his arm being so hairy it needs its own testicle - was that supposed to be clever?

by Anonymousreply 1511/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.