Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What will Hannity say

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

Hannity is DOA on his Twitter feed.

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2012

He claim fraud at the polls in every state that Obama won except Massachusetts and even there he will claim that Warren stole the vote from Brown.

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

Libya! Benghazi! Cover up! What he says EVERY NIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

He talks like people on meth do. He has the whole meth talk, and body language thing going on for 3 hours a day on the radio, 1 hr of television, and countless hours of conspiracy related research, has concerts across the country, writes books, and still finds time to go on greta and god know what other crap he's up to.

If it looks like meth, and talks like meth... Oh, yeah and he has the whole drug mouth thing going on and has recently had all new teeth. Not just tops, looks like bottom teeth too.

I hope he gets help because all the dentist in the world csnt save you from that shit

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

I met a girl who was a collge intern for Hannity....she said he is really skinny in person....

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

His last tweet was:

NC = Romney. That's a big one.

But, he did at least retweet this one.

William R Washington ‏@WilliamRBR

@seanhannity Can you bottle your tears for me? I'd like to have a sweet glass of them at Thanksgiving dinner.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

Congratulations, Nate Silver! You're predictions were perfect. 50 for 50 states!

Math is awesome!

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!