Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joe Biden: Ladies Man

Love or hate him, Vice President Joe Biden has an old-style, retail-politician way of pressing the flesh -- especially when it comes to wooing women voters. On Friday, Biden spoke with an African American woman at a local restaurant in Ohio. "My name is Gorgeous." The vice president responded: "Hello, Gorgeous." Here are more photos of Biden charming his biggest fans.

by Anonymousreply 3211/09/2012

Oh, man. That is too cute. Awww.

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

I've always had a crush on him (and his hot sons)

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

Four more years!!

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

Please. Don't push it. He has so many screws loose.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

I love that he's a bit of a weirdo. He's like your favorite crazy uncle. And I love that he thinks the Onion articles and photos of him are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

eew OP you are blind and fucking weird. Biden is gross. uber gross.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

He has extreme big-dick face.

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

I don't agree. I think he's intelligent, funny, incredibly well-informed, a true elder statesman. I like best that he is truly kind. He softens BO: they complement each other perfectly. And I would totally do him.

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

He was a piece of ass when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

I cracked up when he rolled up on stage after Obama's speech tonight. So long as he has the good sense not to make a disastrous run for the Presidential nomination in 2016 - which I'm not totally counting on - I'm happy to call him the perfect Vice President. What more do you want out of that office than America's Fun Uncle?

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

I think he can be America's Fun Uncle, but I also think he has the knowledge and gravity and connections to fill in and, god forbid, to assume the role. I hate even to think of it. But I do think he has enough respect on Capitol Hill.

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

Wow, R14. You're insane, aren't you?

I HOPE Obama lives a nice, long, productive life. Where did I say I was hoping for his assassination?

Me, a freeper? Put down the crack pipe, cupcake.

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

I used to live in his home state. I know he's full of gaffs, but he is also one of the few pols I've ever met who will stop in his tracks to converse with a constituent. He was always very concerned with knowing exactly how Delawareans felt about any issue.

Jill Biden has always been just as approachable and ready to meet the challenges of teaching in a small but incredibly diverse state. She's done so much and she's never politicized her work.

So fuck off. I'll take Joe and Jill over Mittens & Anne or Ryan and whomever he's married to.

by Anonymousreply 1611/07/2012

Joe Biden is neither an idiot nor an embarrassment to his party. He probably knows as much about how the Senate functions and where the bodies are buried as anyone around, part of the reason I think he's an excellent choice as Vice President. If he doesn't have photos of prominent congress members with barnyard animals, he failed to learn the lessons of LBJ.

If Biden charms women and is fun to be around, so much the better. Darth Vader Cheney set the standard for dour and corrupt vice presidents; hopefully I'll never see anything like Cheney again in my lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2012

Biden looks like a movie star from Hollywood's golden age and he's a smart,fun guy.

by Anonymousreply 1811/07/2012

Great pics...but are all Americans soooooooo ugly?

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2012

My mom met him several years ago. You would have thought it was Brad Pitt or someone. (Not that I don't think Biden isn't handsome, it just that he seems to drive women of a certain age wild.)

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2012

Great guy - love him and his frankness. Happy warrior, that what the Prez called him!

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2012

I'd much rather have Biden a heartbeat from the presidency than Ryan any day.

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012

I don't think that's limited to women of a "certain age," R20. He loves all women, from babies to great-grandmothers, and they seem to love him back. When you can get women to talk about it, they'll tell you it's rare to find a man who genuinely likes women, and those like Biden who do are like catnip to women. They can't get enough.

by Anonymousreply 2311/07/2012

I'm a big Jill fan as well.

by Anonymousreply 2411/07/2012

R24, I have no factual evidence for this claim, but I would be willing to bet that men who like women end up marrying very good women. Their selection process certainly isn't driven by the usual criteria that sabotages the search.

by Anonymousreply 2511/07/2012

BOTH of his wives were wonderful, good hearted women. I think that says a lot about him, as well.

by Anonymousreply 2611/08/2012

Very true, r23.

He's one of the rare straight men that actually likes the company of women. As odd as that sounds.

He's very endearing in an off beat way. Like someone you could sit down and have a beer with even though you know he's way smarter than you.

by Anonymousreply 2711/08/2012

Check out this pic of the biker chick on his lap. She is just tickled and the two guys are like, "WTF?"

by Anonymousreply 2811/08/2012

Leslie Knope from Parks & Rec has a huge crush on Biden, and I think he is on the show next week.

by Anonymousreply 2911/08/2012

Jill Biden is a total doll.

by Anonymousreply 3011/08/2012

R27, way smarter than you??

by Anonymousreply 3111/09/2012

I get the vague impression that Biden, even at the age he is now, might be a decent fuck (male writing this too).

by Anonymousreply 3211/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!