Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

MSNBC's "The Cycle" is like an insane asylum.

It's a series of cartoon characters.

S.E. Cupp seems like some sort of horrific performance art of a "hot geek girl" to titillate young Republicans.

"Toure" is absolutely bizarre.

And I still don't believe that chick is really named Krystal Ball.

by Anonymousreply 3611/30/2013

And why did they exile poor Steve Korncracky or whatever the fuck his name is to the cold street? I guffawed when they cut to him outside, looking miserable. "I just want to come inside!"

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

I like them except for S.E. She's even ok when she's not talking politics and they're just joking around with each other.

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

S.E. Cupp thinks she's miss know it all. I can't believe she used to be on Fox News being on Glenn Beck show. Krystal Ball tries her best to keep the peace. Toure is exceptional. Steve Kornacki is funny at times.

by Anonymousreply 311/15/2012

S.E. Cupp and Toure also write occasional columns for The NY Daily News.

Cupp is this generation's version of that Kennedy dimwit from MTV. She's someone they do not need, actually, she's someone no one needs!

Her voice sounds like she gargles with pebbles and Drano!

by Anonymousreply 511/15/2012

Cupp was on Morning Joe this morning and it looked like the panel wanted to kill her and dump her body in the alley.

by Anonymousreply 611/15/2012

SE Cupp (SE? Really?) looks about as out-of-place on 'Morning Joe' as one can get.

The regular hack panelists want to kill her. Their patience is running low. Rip off her hispster glasses and stomp on them.

by Anonymousreply 711/15/2012

Toure has a large, hostile anus...

by Anonymousreply 811/15/2012

Does S.E. look like she's jealous of Krystal Ball?

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

Hate it.

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

Toure really gets me going. I think he is incredibly hot and bet he is packing some seriously dark sizemeat with a perfect smattering of short and curlies.

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

Krystal Ball is pretty impressive, I just figured she is just another pretty talking head but she actually has some substance.

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2012

I like Krystal Ball. Kornacki and Touré have very similar sounding voices. I find Touré extremely annoying though.

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2012

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012

I hate "The Cycle" mostly because of Cupp and Ball. They're both pretty much unwatchable and it annoys me when they pollute other MSNBC shows I enjoy.

Karnacki is the best of the four, with Toure coming in a distant second. Pre-"Cycle" I finally warmed to Toure when he explained Republicans and Herman Cain to me.

They needed a minstrel show African American as a counter-point to the President. Cain relieved their anxiety, reinforced their racism and made them feel comfortable with his clown-for-their-amusement shtick. Once Toure explained it, the Republicans' love for Herman Cain made sense.

by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2012

No wonder why Dylan Rattigan left MSNBC. He was tired of the political bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2012

[quote]And I still don't believe that chick is really named Krystal Ball.

Yes, it's hard to believe, r16. Imagine going through life with a name like a cheesy psychic or stripper. But as Krystal wrote at Huffington Post:

"My father has a Ph.D. in physics and did his dissertation on crystals. Fortunately or unfortunately, my mother allowed him to name me and so he chose the name Krystal Ball."

Idiot. How would he have liked it if his parents had named him Blue?

by Anonymousreply 1711/21/2012

And still I would choose any show including The Cycle on MSNBC vs. shows on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 1811/21/2012

Toure's an idiot. He's been in hot water ever since that show started. His Piers Morgan catfight was akin to Jon Stewart's takedown of Tucker Carlson. Toure left with his tail dragging between his legs. He had to apologize to Morgan after the interview. It all started on Twitter. Then there was the time when he used the term "niggerization" on air.

Mark my words, he's going to say something idiotic again, and he'll be fired from the show.

by Anonymousreply 1911/21/2012

Cupp is pro-gay and is on that ridiculous GoProud board. Yes, pro-gay when you're a member of a party that hates gays.

90% of the time she doesn't sound like a Republican. Then she'll suddenly blow her top and go Ann Coulter. I think she's playing a character to be on the show. She turned down the Right winginess to be on MNSBC. She's the network's Alan Combs.

Cupp is a Christian fundie btw. This is why I say she's playing a character on the show to keep her job. She has two personas: one on that show, and one off of it.

Did anyone see Kate McKinnon's parody of her on SNL? She looked and acted just like her.

What kind of a name is SE Cupp anyway. Then there's Krystal Ball. ICUP

[quote]Cupp is this generation's version of that Kennedy dimwit from MTV. She's someone they do not need, actually, she's someone no one needs!

lmao!!! True!!!

by Anonymousreply 2011/21/2012

I can tell that Krystal and Ari Melber are having an affair. When they appear together on Lawrence O'Donnell's show together, it's obvious to me that they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2012

"I suspect it might have worked because I usually find that linking the gay rights struggle with the battle for racial justice in any way tends to elicit angry responses from many black people. Many show no empathy for gays as another legally oppressed minority and have no desire to see any similarity between the two historically oppressed identity groups. I hear people talk about how much harder and more violent life has been for black Americans than gay Americans as if there's an Oppression Olympics. The comparison is irrelevant. Hearing of the legalized discrimination of a group of people should send chills down black backs. We know what that feels like."

Toure

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2012

[quote]I can tell that Krystal and Ari Melber are having an affair.

It's the perfect time. She's pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2012

[quote] Toure left with his tail dragging between his leg.

Negative. This is the furthest from the truth. I saw Toure on Piers Morgan and Morgan was eviserated by him. Piers looked speechless and confused. He was no match for Toure. It was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2012

SE Cupp is actually an atheist. Yet she use to give the Christian point of view during culture-war type segments on Fox News and even wrote a book about so-called attacks on Christianity.

Yes, she is that fake.

She is shameless and plays a character for fame and money.

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2012

How do you know, r21. Krystal Ball is pregnant and married with a four year old daughter.

by Anonymousreply 2611/22/2012

Krystal would not even begin to know how to pleasure Ari's warm, moist, wiry and inviting anus...

by Anonymousreply 2711/22/2012

Why dont you all just get over it? Do you realize how all your petty nitpicking sounds? Why not apreciate all people for their uniqueness? There is good and bad in everyone...who are WE to judge?

I just turned 70, and I very much enjoy The Cycle!

by Anonymousreply 2812/28/2012

I'd love to get Toure to admit he only has a job because MSNBC needs a black face on the show.

SE Cupp is worthless.

by Anonymousreply 2912/28/2012

Sadly all S.E. has to prepare herself for discussing public policy and politics is a degree in dance. It is a disgrace that they make Krystal Ball & Steve Kornacki put up with such an uneducated dolt as S.E. Cupp. It is painful to watch Steve & Krystal explain the most basic parts of government and the constitution to this phony dolt. How did she get this job when she is basically only qualified to ask people if they want fries with their burger

by Anonymousreply 3012/29/2012

Do none of you have jobs? Who's actually near a TV in the afternoon to watch this shit, much less catalog details to bitch about?

by Anonymousreply 3112/29/2012

Who's been watching the Cycle these days? Abby Huntsman is on there now. What do you think of her? I believe she is a better co host than S.E. Cupp was.

by Anonymousreply 3211/20/2013

I'm watching. As much as I hated that liar SE Cupp, Abby is just dull. She's not Right Wing enough to bother me. Ari is great! Love the others, too.

by Anonymousreply 3311/20/2013

You guys should all just go back to watching "Fox and Friends".

by Anonymousreply 3411/20/2013

Toure is good looking

by Anonymousreply 3511/22/2013

F

by Anonymousreply 3611/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.