Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fuck libertarians! Fuck them right up the ass!

De-friended a friend who was on his last legs with me on that stupid Facebook. That little 20 year old anarchist is going around telling people NOT to vote or if they must vote to vote for Romney. What a shitcunt!

He quotes Ayn Rand all the time too and goes to protests with the explicit focus on being arrested so he can upload police brutality up on Youtube. Is there anything more TYPICAL?

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2012

The words "Ayn Rand" coming out of a person's mouth without a look of nausea are evidence enough of insanity or worse.

Cut them off. They are a waste of your time, like all dangerous (and usually smug) lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

I did cut him off. I don't care if you vote for Romney, Obama or whatever, but to proclaim not to vote and that anyone who does is really sickening.

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2012

libertarians are disgusting lying pigs and I hate them all. Hate them worse than I hate Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 411/06/2012

[quote] but to proclaim not to vote and that anyone who does is really sickening.

meant to say "that anyone who does is stupid is really sickening.

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2012

Libertarians = Ashamed Republicans with weed.

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2012

bingo r6. BTW, my libertarian friend is a pot smoking gay hipster.

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012

OP you should have at least first told him that Ayn Rand collected Social Security and Medicare.

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2012

[quote]Your former friend does have a right to express his view on politics.

Seeing how OP never said his former friend didn't have that right, I'm wondering R2 : what exactly is your point?

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.