Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dick Morris final prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213

Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213 By Dick Morris on November 5, 2012

Yup. That’s right. A landslide for Romney approaching the magnitude of Obama’s against McCain. That’s my prediction.

On Sunday, we changed our clocks. On Tuesday, we’ll change our president.

Romney will win the states McCain carried in 2008, plus: Florida, Indiana, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Minnesota.

In the popular vote, Romney will win by more than 5 points.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

Well the GOP is cheating and stealing votes across the country so maybe it will happen.

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

Oops

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2012

George Will was almost as insane: Romney 321- Obama 217

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2012

Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2012

How will he spin the fact that he was totally and utterly wrong?

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2012

Someone get some whore's toes to suck on.

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2012

Has Dick-head Morris had anything to say tonight? I didn't watch any Faux News, but I assume he crawling around there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 711/07/2012

[quote]How will he spin the fact that he was totally and utterly wrong?

He won't have to.

I just saw Charles Krauthammer, who said basically the same thing, loftily declaim what was going to happen tomorrow, despite being completely wrong about what was happening today.

They have no idea; they're not held to anything.

by Anonymousreply 811/07/2012

Hey Dick, what's you address? I have a dumpster full of your own shit (took about an hour to fill it). I'll send a tiny coke spoon with it so you can, you know, eat it slowly and savor it.

by Anonymousreply 911/07/2012

These results show quite clearly, once and for all, the demagogic, propagandistic bent of right-wing pundits and analysts. They are willing to lie about poll results in order to attempt to press their positions. While this may seem "normal," it actually represents a low point in what used to be considered a responsible position, regardless of one's personal views. In fact, you showed the integrity of your views by adhering to sense.

Will, Morris, Matalin, Krauthammer, Hannity, and others - a variety of intelligences and experience - all showed their contempt for the commonweal by pushing the impossible claims they did.

NO representative of the Democrats EVER made such absurd claims.

by Anonymousreply 1011/07/2012

Exactly R10...

by Anonymousreply 1111/07/2012

All of those quotes are hilarious R11, god did they ever screw up!

by Anonymousreply 1211/07/2012

R11, thanks for that link. I spit out my coffee when I got to the Rush Limbaugh quote.

[quote]But my thoughts, my intellectual analysis of this

Intellectual analysis? Rush Limbaugh?

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.