Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How did Dick Morris go crazy?

Former Clinton loyalist, right? Walked out in '96 after the prostitution scandal with his toe-sucking ways. Wrote a tell-all. Ever since he's been this hardcore right wing nutjob.

How does that happen? Is he still THAT aggrieved over the Clintons tossing him out over his own fuck-up?

I'm seriously asking, I was a kid in those days and I don't know much of the backstory on Morris.

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012

Some people simply live to make the biggest names for themselves. They have no integrity. They live for fame and money. He had an opportunity to make more of an impression on the public as a political asshole, and he took it.

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

Morris was always a gun for hire, he was never operating from a shred of political conviction. He worked for Trent Lott before he worked for Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

The bigger question is why did Clinton hire him in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2012

To know what the opposition was thinking R3. That is what Hillary said in her book.

by Anonymousreply 411/06/2012

He was a right leaning sort of Republican in the 1990s. Bill brought him in to help with re-election and rebranding after the 1994 midterms. Morris had fights with the WH staff, and Hllary. After he was forced out, he became a wingnut.

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2012

That mother fucker is off the rails! I think he's suffered a mental collapse...or he feels so betrayed by the Clintons, he's willing to say and do whatever it takes to make a career trashing Democrats (his own version of a "scorched earth" policy).

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2012

He was sexy back in the day, but then he got fat and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.