Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Howard Stern Show cast: how are they voting?

Howard Stern broadcast live Tuesday morning as millions across the country headed to the polling booths to end the long national nightmare that is "Election 2012".

Howard Stern: President Barack Obama

Stern has repeatedly endorsed Obama for reelection on his satellite radio show, and has campaigned for him on air. He has also called Mitt Romney and "demon".

Tim Sabean: Mitt Romney

Howard Stern revealed Monday that Sirius XM VP Tim Sabean had revealed he was voting for the Romney/Ryan ticket, but Stern "wasn't sure why".

Jon Leiberman: Undecided

Seriously. As of Monday, the Howard 100 News reporter Leiberman said he was really and truly undecided about who he would vote for.

"I am still on the fence…I think there are a lot of people who are split between feeling one way on social issues and another way on fiscal issues. Those are the undecideds.”

Scott DePace: Mitt Romney

DePace is the resident in-studio Republican who has been slamming Obama and extolling Romney's virtues for months.

High Pitch Eric: Mitt Romney

The Wack Packer revealed he'd be voting for Romney, saying that a "rich, white guy is the way to go".

Howard Stern's parents: President Barack Obama

Stern revealed Monday that both of his parents appear to be backing the President. He said he "thinks" his father Ben Stern is voting for Obama, and that his mother Ray recently said:

“If that Romney gets in it’s going to be a disaster.”

Debbie the Pet Lady via Brian Phelan: Mitt Romney

The Wack Packer wants change in the White House but she's having difficulty figuring out how to vote. Howard TV's Brian Phelan, who doesn't feel invested in the election, said he will vote for Romney on Debbie's behalf.

Wendy the Retard: O'Romney

The proud Stern Show Wack Pack endorsed "O'Romney" last week.

by Anonymousreply 1511/06/2012

"Howard Stern tells listeners not to vote for 'demon' Mitt Romney"

Howard Stern kicked off his return to radio by ripping into Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney, calling him a "demon," a "fat cat" and a "c**ksucking d**k" that people who be crazy to vote for.

Stern spent the first twenty minutes of Monday morning's Howard Stern Show explaining the sordid history of Rmoney's leverage buyout company Bain Capital, and why anyone would be crazy to vote for him. Stern referenced Matt Taibi's August 29th Rolling Stone article: "Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital" as his source.

“I came to the conclusion over the weekend that I really don’t want Romney to win. I really don’t like him at all…cause he’s a c**ksucking d**k. His whole background at Bain is so deplorable, I don’t know that he shouldn’t be in jail,” said Stern Monday.

Stern then recounted Bain Capital's extensive history of buying American companies, shutting them down and, in some cases, making American employees train their Chinese replacements.

“This is a guy running for President who says he’s a great businessman and that he knows how to create jobs…He was such a monster there…To me, he’s a demon. How could this guy have any compassion? How could this guy really care about this country?…This new scam, leverage buyouts, it doesn’t produce a product! It takes money and puts it into other people’s hands...If this is a guy who is fundamentally out for himself and not altruistic and want to help other people? How could a guy like that be President?...This was just an industry of moving money around…It reminds me of, like, a bank robbery.”

Stern, who has been frustrated with his contract at Sirius XM since he renewed at the end of 2010, even joked that Bain Capital should come after his own employers:

“They should take over Sirius satellite. We’d all be out of work in a week.”

Stern did clarify that his feelings were directed at Mitt Romney and not at Republicans across the board:

“I’m talking about Mitt Romney. I’m not talking about Republicans. There are some Republicans that are good.”

Stern stated that he isn't not a huge fan of President Barack Obama, but said he's definitely the better option:

"I don’t say (Obama’s) setting the world on fire, but when you’ve got THIS choice?"

Howard Stern considers himself a Libertarian, but has stated he will vote for Obama in the election on November 6th.

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

Stern may publicly say he's voting for Obama but I would bet he votes for Romney.

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

r2= Wendy The Retard

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2012

He should look in the mirror as he pays his employees diddly squat.

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2012

Stern's influence though, is on the radio. So if he's not really a liberal but just plays one on the radio, so what?

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2012

They seem to be mostly freepers r5, "diddly squat" is overpaying them.

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012

Does Wendy STILL call in? That girl was crazy!

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2012

yeah, and rush limbaugh is really voting for obama.

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2012

What about Robin?

by Anonymousreply 1011/06/2012

Robin died.

by Anonymousreply 1111/06/2012

Now way Stern is voting for Romney.

by Anonymousreply 1211/06/2012

r4 is batshit cray-cray!!

by Anonymousreply 1311/06/2012

I lick the shitstains off of Mitt Romney's magic panties.

by Anonymousreply 1411/06/2012

I just got Sirius xm when I bought a new car this year, and I am amazed at how much Stern has changed over the years. I really didn't like him before, because all he did was ogle women. He comes off as much more intelligent and well mannered now.

by Anonymousreply 1511/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!