Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fox News Begins Election Day With 'Alert' Over New Black Panthers!!!!

The Fox News Channel began election day on Tuesday by warning viewers about an alleged member of the New Black Panthers Party at one Pennsylvania polling place.

“This is a member of the Black Panthers standing guard outside a polling place in Philadelphia,” co-host Gretchen Carlson noted following the blaring “Fox News Alert” graphic.

“Does it look reminiscent?” she asked. “Remember this from four years ago. The organization said it was thinking about monitoring the elections. Critics say it’s more like intimidation. The Black Panthers also stood guard outside polling places, as I just mentioned, in 2008 in Philly, the group’s leader with a nightstick in his hand. It looks very similar.”

“If he’s a registered poll watcher then I’d like to see his poll watching card,” Fox News legal analyst Peter Johnson Jr. added during the next “Fox News Alert” segment. “That’s not the norm in America. This is a great, great day in the United States.”

Fox News mentioned the New Black Panther Party over 95 times in less than two weeks in 2010 after the Department of Justice declined to pursue charges against a member of the New Black Panther Party for carrying a billy club to a polling place.

Watch this video from Fox News’ Fox & Friends, broadcast Nov. 6, 2012. (at link)

by Anonymousreply 4511/06/2012

they are desperate, I live in North Philly and there are NO NEW BLACK PANTHERS. this is just garbage

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

Dear Lord, they are still showing the Live video on air every 2 minutes-but the dude doesn't look that scary to me. And please tell me how is someone standing outside a polling place intimidating? Only if you're afraid of black people which 99.9% of the Faux viewing audience is of course--even though they vehemently deny being racist.

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

The guy's holding the door for people. lmao

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2012

*Now* they're worried about voter intimidation?

Such fucking hypocrites.

I hope the guy is a Panther and I hope he stays there all day.

by Anonymousreply 411/06/2012

My God these Fox fucks are stupid.

Wait, let me quote an "unstupid" person:

{quote} “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” ~ George Carlin

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2012

Such propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012

But he's BLAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2012

Have they reported on all of the Republican fraud going on lately? Or how Mitt Romney's son owns vote machines?

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2012

they are, truly, heinous.

by Anonymousreply 1011/06/2012

Someone hand the guy a beanie.

He's probably a postal worker but shake these Repugs up.

by Anonymousreply 1111/06/2012

How are they worse than the True the Vote clowns?

by Anonymousreply 1211/06/2012

Our educational system is truly failing.

by Anonymousreply 1311/06/2012

Sheppard Smith's black boyfriend is never allowed in the studio

by Anonymousreply 1411/06/2012

trying to scare their racist sheeple with FALSE notions of a race war?

WAY WORSE.

by Anonymousreply 1511/06/2012

Fox is beyond evil. The fact that it exists is a terrible reflection on human nature. The fact that people watch it is worse.

by Anonymousreply 1611/06/2012

I really do hope DLers who are available and even close to swing states get the fuck down to the polls with cell phones (with cameras).

by Anonymousreply 1711/06/2012

Holy crap. Such totally shameless race baiting. Just when I think these evil fucks can't shock me anymore, they come up with something like this.

by Anonymousreply 1811/06/2012

Seriously deranged they are. Murdoch should be in jail. Is he even an American citizen??

by Anonymousreply 1911/06/2012

I'm honestly surprised that none of them have used the N-word yet.

by Anonymousreply 2011/06/2012

what their "News Alert" really means:

NEWS ALERT: IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!

by Anonymousreply 2111/06/2012

It cracks me up. Don't they realize that black people watching polling in black neighborhoods is a way to ensure black people aren't intimidated into not voting. Paranoid white people are funny.

by Anonymousreply 2211/06/2012

paranoid white people make me sick.

by Anonymousreply 2311/06/2012

This is as close as they could get, R20

by Anonymousreply 2511/06/2012

Wake me when there is a Black Panther poll watching in say, Hobe Sound, or a wealthy,white suburb of Detroit.

by Anonymousreply 2611/06/2012

I gotta say, I am a bit intimidated when candidates or those working for the party of their choice stand outside of polling places and agressively hand out that darn literature. Hello, I already made up my mind! I am more intimidated by the agressive white people handing out those pamphlets.

by Anonymousreply 2711/06/2012

My polling place is in a high school on its second floor. The law states that literature shit can only be handed out so far from the booth. Well, what do you know, they get to stand right outside the entrance of the building because of where the booth is actually located -- two floors up.

I can't stand those people.

by Anonymousreply 2811/06/2012

By noon, Fox News will be reporting that they heard from an anonymous source that Black Panthers are stabbing old, white voters with AIDS-infected needles.

by Anonymousreply 2911/06/2012

r27 - you simply walk past and say "no thanks".

Not hard.

by Anonymousreply 3011/06/2012

I only wish that if Obama wins, he comes out dressed like Cleavon Little in "Blazing Saddles" and just says "Get over it, white people! I'm the marshal in this here town."

by Anonymousreply 3111/06/2012

I hope he comes out in a purple Afro and a dashiki, smoking a Black and Mild.

by Anonymousreply 3211/06/2012

But Fox News advocates intimidation.

by Anonymousreply 3311/06/2012

It's still their headline on the website, oh that and Ronmey votes and carries on and Obama goes home.

by Anonymousreply 3411/06/2012

I's almost Noon, have they called for Mitt yet?

by Anonymousreply 3511/06/2012

Saw this reported on twitter (Jason Hawes from "Ghost Hunters", who I'm convinced is a bigot) and one of his followers replied that SEALS from the group True The Vote were being dispatched to deal with the Panthers.

by Anonymousreply 3611/06/2012

Old scared white people are old and scared. Nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 3711/06/2012

Republicans are vile and hateful human beings. They stand in front of the post office and intimidate people with lies and propaganda. I just ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 3811/06/2012

[quote] Seriously deranged they are. Murdoch should be in jail. Is he even an American citizen??

Unfortunately, yes.

by Anonymousreply 3911/06/2012

I'd never heard of this NBP until the GOP and Fox started screeching about them. I thought they were just some obscure activist group.

by Anonymousreply 4011/06/2012

These fucking assholes WANT a race war. Seriously. That cunt Michelle Malkindiseaseddicks has that shitty twitter aggreagator "Twitchy" and took 7 tweets that mentioned being mad enough to riot if Obama loses and used them to start rumors that riots were planned. A gated over 55 community north of Atlanta announced they would be locking the gates tonight because they were scared of rioters. Woodstock Georgia, the whitest, reddest spot in a 50 mile radius of the city.

Some asshole FB friend posted a picture of a bullet that had something like "Liberals, we hear you're planning you're riots when Romney wins, just try it we're the ones who cling to God and guns." Wish I'd kept it but I defriended him that night. If there's a race war they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

by Anonymousreply 4111/06/2012

damn

by Anonymousreply 4211/06/2012

Is FOX still shilling this story?

by Anonymousreply 4311/06/2012

Rethugs aren't the only ones who are armed. But they're too dumb and isolated to know that.

by Anonymousreply 4411/06/2012

What is this "ELECTION DAY Philly Style" shit on FOX news?

"ELECTION DAY Philly Style" to me means the same place where their blessed Constitution all rightwingers think they're expert analysts of was written and adopted.

"ELECTION DAY Philly Style" to me means where our Founding Fathers risked their necks, quite literally, by committing treason and breaking away from tyrannical rule for the first time in world history.

"ELECTION DAY Philly Style" to me means the place where George Washington led our new country as the first President and where the first peaceful transition of power in the civilized world took place.

These people HATE Philly because it is, like Boston and New York, one of the most important spots in America because of what happened here, and it burns them to pieces that they can't claim these historic cities as their own. Please tell me what Oklahoma, Kansas and Florida have done to contribute more to America than our nation's birthplace.

Fuck these racist shitheads. Fuck the rightwing. Fuck Mitt Romney.

by Anonymousreply 4511/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.