Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

November 6, 2012: Is anyone else as nervous today as I am?

My stomach is churning and I'm getting a headache (I very rarely get headaches).

I do have a good feeling that Obama will win, but I can't help being a Nervous Nelly!!!

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2012

You have good reason to be nervous. This can easily go to Romney, his campaign is charged up and the Obama nos are hot to oust him

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

If you are going to be nervous be nervous about the close races. Gay marriage is on the ballot in Maine, Maryland and Washington. There is a chance it could past in that would be the first time in our history that votes make marriage equality a reality. Cannabis legislation is on the ballot in Colorado and Washington and that could be the first time that the pointless marijuana prohibition is ended. Tammy Baldwin is in a very close race to be the first openly gay Senator.

These things are super close and historic. There is more happening than just the Presidential race.

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

I *am* nervous about those issues, too, R2. I am also very nervous about Women's rights, too!

I am anxious about everything!

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2012

Well that all makes me feel so much less tense, R2.

by Anonymousreply 411/06/2012

I am not nervous at all. I just want this circus to be over so we can go back to bitchin' about all the things Obama hasn't done.

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2012

Lol so true, R5.

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2012

I hear you OP. I want to get to tonight. Then I want to get to tomorrow so I can get back to focusing on my own life.

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012

I feel the same way as you do OP. I don't know how I'm going to make it through tonight without having a nervous breakdown. So much is at stake. Maybe if I start drinking when the polls close I'll get drunk enough to pass out until tomorrow when it will all finally (hopefully) be over.

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2012

I felt that way at first today, too. It's now 9:31 and I've just voted and I feel a lot better. I want a President that's an actual human being. I won't be able to take the other thing.

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.