Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna Goes Off On Lady Gaga -- AGAIN

Do you think she has dementia and doesn't remember she already talked about the girl?

That's me trying to be nice and making an excuse for her.

Can Madonna be THAT pathetic? Is she THAT pressed about this other chick?

Talking about her constantly is not helping her image. She's hurting herself.

Either it's the dementia, or she's really threatened. Madonna's an egomaniac, so the latter is probably the safest bet.

If Lady Gaga actually did turn her down, Madonna is over. Madonna is no longer worth collaborating with, and she's no longer relevant to slam when it comes to Gaga. That's gotta hurt.

by Anonymousreply 18209/01/2014

Her manager (married to Toni Braxton's sister) was on a radio show I was listening to and he said Madonna DID invite Gaga, but Gaga was overseas and couldn't do it. Madonna is just saying this to get some publicity and pretend she's being bullied.

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

Text from Op's post:

[quote]During her latest concert in St. Paul, Madonna decided to restart her ongoing attack on all things Lady Gaga. It seems Madonna was offended because Lady Gaga rejected her invitation to perform together. "I have the best fans in the whole world. So take THAT, Lady Gaga! You know, I invited her on stage to sing with me. But, she turned me down. It's okay. I've been rejected before, it builds a little character."

Why would Madge invite someone who could actually sing on stage with her?

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

The slow, sad decline continues for the Olde Vampyre.

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2012

Mom! My record is broken, again!!!

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2012

Get a load of that face!

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2012

r6 = Madonna

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012

R4 is having a meltdown. Apparently she can't even go to YouTube to listen to Gaga live but prefers to listen to auto tuned Girl Gone Wild haha

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2012

It's buy one get one free for the BTWball in South America.

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2012

Gaga's selling out stadiums sweety. And to be fair so does Madonna, you should know more about your saggy idol. And no one takes blogspots aimed directly at attacking other people seriously, dear R9, besides Madonna gave her tickets away with MDNA.

by Anonymousreply 1111/06/2012

DUH Gaga didn't want to perform with Vadge...Vadge looks and sounds bad...she would totally bring down Gaga's performance. Get a grip, Vadge. Gaga agreed to appear in that cameo with you on SNL. That's enough.

by Anonymousreply 1211/06/2012

HAHA! [R11] Here you are, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1311/07/2012

R13 and? Gaga is doing fine in the rest of the world. Gaga's shows ARE MUCH better quality than Vadge's, since Gaga can actually sing live while Vadge relies on circus tricks to distract the audience from her weak ass voice.

by Anonymousreply 1411/07/2012

Madonna, after Erotica came out you were unhinged. The best thing you did was to quietly work on Bedtime Stories while you pursued religion and family. Go back to that - make a good album and all is forgiven. Keep up this schoolyard shit and you're going to become worse than Baby Jane.

by Anonymousreply 1511/07/2012

I like many of Madonna's songs prior to this last album she released. However, she is known to be mean and to bandwagon. Chi Chi LaRue was in an early 90s Madonna video. He said for the whole day he could hear Madonna say his name in conversation with other people then when he did his scene with Madonna she acted like she never heard of him. Michelle Visage, the judge from RuPaul's Drag Race, got a letter from Madonna when she had her music career which said stop copying me.

by Anonymousreply 1611/07/2012

[quote]Madonna has some cred as a mezzo soprano, Lady Gaga would be nothing without auto tune.

You must be a Madonna tard. You want to pick on Gaga, pick on whatever but her voice is GREAT!!!

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2012

Gaga has been a carbon copy of Madonna since day one.

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2012

I love how people here are praising Gaga's voice. It's hardly that distinctive or interesting.

Adele = beautiful voice.

Madonna = limited vocal abilities, but interesting to listen to (not recently, though).

Gaga = bland voice, bland songs.

And yes, she stole 'Express Yourself' and turned it into 'Born This Way'.

Madonna has got every right to ridicule her.

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2012

R4, a "mezzo"? Are you insane or just deaf and take your cues from CD liners?

R20, we ought to expect that any cunt who says Fatdele has a beautiful voice (please - common chav gutter soul copied from a scratched Dusty Springfield album and played at 16 RPM. You just make little lists so you can pretend to speak with authority? Certainly anyone with sense knows that Madonna has zero voice, no projection, can't sing three consecutive notes on key, and was copying other people's work before Gaga was born.

You call Gaga bland? Because she hits her notes, has an actual range, can emote and be dramatic and summon any mood wanted, and she's a generous performer? Better the machine-controlled Madonna with her hyper-controlled attempt to "sing."

And never mind about old rich cunts having a right to ridicule anyone. This is the DL, and ridicule is not a right. It is an obligation.

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2012

Hey Madge! I just donated one million dollars to the Red Cross...what are you going to do for the victims of Hurricane Sandy?

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2012

Jesus, Madonna is just going through the motions at this point. I guess she's afraid to quit because what will she do with all that extra time and energy?

by Anonymousreply 2311/07/2012

r19/r20 posting from the Home.

by Anonymousreply 2411/07/2012

If I was George Lucas, my next film would be Pop Star Wars: The Revenge of the Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2511/07/2012

Have you ever ventured into film Debbie? Because you might want to let go of the singing thing now.

by Anonymousreply 2611/07/2012

R22 she'll probably preach to her fans about the importantance of helping out the victims while she won't pay a damn dime herself. We all know how her Malawi charity went...

by Anonymousreply 2711/08/2012

lol R27 that is some true tea.

by Anonymousreply 2811/10/2012

Damn R21 - did she steal your car or something?

by Anonymousreply 2911/11/2012

She's handled the whole Gaga situation quite badly.

First, for all of her attacks on BTW, not once has she mentioned the pro-gay message of the song. For someone who spent so much time doing things for AIDS charities in the eighties and early nineties, I do find her refusal to even mention the uplifiting message it brings to people dissapointing.

Something along the lines of "I love the message, but was suprised that her song sounded so similar to mine." would have been a lot better than simply ranting over someone having the audacity to steal your song. Especially since "Her song" has the Staples singers lifted melody in the chorus and a Metropolis "inspired" video.

And she's invited Gaga to join her on stage? Why? If you're so much better than her, why would you feel the need to have to invite her on stage with you? In fact, why does she still feel the need to keep bringing this issue up over a song that's two years old at this point?

by Anonymousreply 3011/11/2012

Exactly R30 not to mention that Gaga is on tour as well so she can't perform with her on her tour, though I doubt she'd want to anyway given that an idol of hers continuously trashed her all year long.

by Anonymousreply 3111/12/2012

Gaga shows respect to her forerunners when it counts...

by Anonymousreply 3211/12/2012

Oh Lord - she just can't let the past go. Her next album will contain songs where she bashes Lady Gaga and her ex-husband (AGAIN).

Looks like this will be MDNA Part II.

by Anonymousreply 3308/29/2014

I wonder if her sugar will still be raw. . .

by Anonymousreply 3408/29/2014

Madonna is an aging has been. She's being forced to step aside for the younger gals, and she's not liking it. She's fighting it all the way to the Has Been Retirement Mansion and Treatment Facility.

by Anonymousreply 3508/29/2014

Two hot Italian women in a Bitchfest! Awesome!

by Anonymousreply 3608/29/2014

Did we forget to mention how Gaga tried to force people to take tickets to her show via her counseling wagon or whatever the fuck that was? Oh, and how her tickets were discounted, for instance, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for $10?

by Anonymousreply 3708/29/2014

This thread is a few years old now... the funny thing is, Gaga is now just as irrelevant as Madge.

by Anonymousreply 3808/29/2014

Oh give it up, OP, you sad old queen. We can always tell your hate posts against Madonna because you are the only person left in the world trying to make the word "pressed" happen.

Why don't you concentrate a little on the dismal ticket sales Gaga is having in Japan and currently in Australia, and read about her terrible reviews in Australia. They are saying she is through.

And oh yeah, she is still doing 2-4-1 Groupon ticket sales in Australia and SHE STILL CAN'T SEEM TO SELL OUT THE VENUES!

by Anonymousreply 3908/29/2014

Is Gaga fat again? I saw a recent photo of her and couldn't believe it was her. She was dressed in this awful cartoonish, too-tight outfit with polka dots.

by Anonymousreply 4008/29/2014

So much for Kabbalah making a person easy-going and calm, huh?

by Anonymousreply 4108/29/2014

Gaga Tour Reviews:

Gaga Perth, Australia Show In Shambles

(read on!)

by Anonymousreply 4208/29/2014

R11, Gaga is NOT selling out venues. Read her reviews. She can't even fill them at Groupon 2-for 1 deals.

Sometimes she'll sell huge blocks of tickets for RESALE. They cannot be resold at a profit, yet Gaga says her show is sold out---but there are rows upon rows of empty seats.

Gaga's future is over. They are already grooming Ariana to replace her and Ariana can sing without the costumed mess bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4308/29/2014

Gaga is more talented but so much of her image was the hyper version of the one Madonna invented. Madge wasn't a bad singer but she doesn't have half the musical sensibilities as Gaga. There's always greatness in being first, and M has some truly visionary songs and videos to correspond to them. I wouldn't say gaga jacked Madge's image, but so much of the bio.--Struggling NYC songstress, italian American, catholic imagery, over the top antics, is too similar. And madonna came across more nuanced hence sexier, while gaga at times seem forced.

by Anonymousreply 4408/29/2014

If Gaga is too afraid of singing with Madonna on stage without Gaga's autotune (which seems to be the case here), then there is no wonder at all why she can't fill stadiums any longer.

by Anonymousreply 4508/29/2014

[quote] I wouldn't say gaga jacked Madge's image

No she just jacks everything else.

Remember her black and white "confessional," as she stared into a mirror, getting made up, talking about what it felt like to go home and perform? This was from her HBO MSG Special. Really compelling... and straight out of Truth or Dare.

by Anonymousreply 4608/29/2014

[quote]Gaga's future is over.

So is Vadge's. She's nothing more than an oldies nostalgia tour act now. She's not gaining new fans and nobody's buying her music anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4708/29/2014

Gaga is short and ugly with a severe overbite. How can anyone possibly compare her to Madonna? She is the definition of troll.

by Anonymousreply 4808/29/2014

I think I'm the only person that likes gaga more now than circa poker face which I didn't care for. She really won me over with edge of glory and you and I. Her latest lp is underrated. I'm so through with the "lets hate on gaga" band wagon.

by Anonymousreply 4908/29/2014

Did you hear $49? She liked ArtFlop!

Let's get 'er, gurls!

by Anonymousreply 5008/29/2014

Vadge is pathetic. I love how she pretends that she's original when EVERYTHING she's ever done is a ripoff of someone's else work, or simply created for her by someone working with her.

Vadge is desperate for attention and relevancy again since her last album flopped hard. All those pathetic instagram posts and she's not satisfied-she wants to drum up popularity and sales through "controversy" in her "music" again.

Gaga is a good singer while Vadge is not a real singer. Gaga would blow her off the fucking stage. Anyone hear the lovely new jazz album Gaga made with Tony Bennett? Go on youtube to hear Vadge ruin "That's Why The Lady Is A Tramp" with Anthony Keidis about 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5108/30/2014

Yet Madonna is outselling gaga over and over.

by Anonymousreply 5208/30/2014

R51, if Gaga is so grand, why is she having such a problem filling stadiums? ArtPop a success? Ha!

Give up, you toxic tart. Gaga is going, going, gone.

by Anonymousreply 5308/30/2014

so what if Vadge is outselling Gaga in her touring? Clearly Vadge is DESPERATE enough to use Gaga in her new song because she can't think of any other way to do it.

Shitney Spears sells well too-does that mean she has talent?

Sales has nothing to do with how talented someone is in today's music industry.

Anyone who thinks Vadge is a better talent than Gaga clearly knows nothing about singing.

by Anonymousreply 5408/30/2014

You know who's over? Lady Gaga. FUCK her schtick is tired.

by Anonymousreply 5508/30/2014

R44, Madonna was also considered sexy at one point and dated some of the most handsome eligible bachelors (e.g. JFK Jr., Warren Beatty). Meanwhile, everyone assumed Gaga was a Tranny from the getgo and has low-rent boyfriends.

Last year, Men's Health magazine voted Madonna #5 on their 100 Hottest Women of All Time issue. Gaga didn't even make the cut.

[quote]It’s been a long time since the Material Girl was like a virgin. In fact, 30 years after she made her debut, Madonna—through more costume changes than a one-man stage production of Ben Hur—has captured the world’s heads, hearts, and hormones with startling consistency. She’s like a flip-book of fashion, gyration, and melody bonded by a Zeitgeist-defining compunction for incessant, provocative reinvention. It’s as impossible to imagine pop culture without Madonna as it is to guess what a light bulb would do without Benjamin Franklin. From shredded wedding dresses to cone-shaped bras, fascist military fatigues to, uh, absolutely nothing, being faithful to Madonna—who has sold some 300-million albums worldwide—is getting to love a million women at the same time, and that’s something we cherish.

by Anonymousreply 5608/30/2014

[quote]Madonna has some cred as a mezzo soprano, Lady Gaga would be nothing without auto tune.

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! Every Madonna album since "Music" is autotuned. She stole Cher's "Believe" gimmick. Gaga can sing live and play instruments. You're a typical madgetard. Gaga has a limited amount of songs with autotune, and they're usually for background choruses and sound effects.

[quote]And yes, she stole 'Express Yourself' and turned it into 'Born This Way'.

Not true at all, and "Express Yourself" stole its chorus from the Staples Singers's "Respect Yourself". They received no credit. "Express Yourself" was the reason Madonna had a falling out with Stephen Bray. He revealed that she was a con artist. She would come in for five minutes and change a word and take credit for songs he wrote.

Madonna's an old has-been broad, who is basically a traveling Vegas act. No doubt it was her stupid manager that told her that "Born this Way" was "Express Yourself". "Born this Way"'s chords are the same from a variety of 70s disco.

You'd think Madonna would at least applaud her for making a song that had a positive message that meant a lot to gay youth. Madonna wouldn't shut up about Gaga for two years. When she started ranting about her, the whole thing was already old. She's always behind the times. She couldn't talk about her crappy album two years ago, so she had to name drop to get publicity.

by Anonymousreply 5708/30/2014

Madonna will have to sing "Like A Virgin" into her 90s if she wants to sell out stadiums. Her career is a joke. Her albums and singles are flopping left and right, and even Europe is through with her. She's the ugliest woman alive after chopping up that face of hers. She is a very shallow woman.

by Anonymousreply 5808/30/2014

R54, can I make a suggestion to enhance your 4th grade writing skills? Lay off the use of "desperation" and its derivative forms. You use it far to often and it makes you sound as if your vocabulary never developed.

And once you've done that, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 5908/30/2014

No one believes your tripe, R57. You've been cut and pasting the same four paragraphs for years now.

by Anonymousreply 6008/30/2014

Gaga going, going, gone.

by Anonymousreply 6108/30/2014

Every look Madonna has ever had, every pose were stolen from others. You can literally find the photos and hold them up to one another. The woman doesn't have one creative bone in her body. She became famous for whoring herself. Now that her relevance is over, she's trying to go back to the sex thing to get attention. Too bad that her saggy 56-year-old tits don't get men hot and bothered. She lives in a vacuum. She buys children and boyfriends. She's also still in a cult that she gives a shitload of money too. She drinks their water, wearings red string for protect, and believes that placing her hands on the Torah will save her soul. She is sad as hell.

by Anonymousreply 6208/30/2014

[quote]Oh give it up, OP, you sad old queen.

The irony. Sad old queen = ancient Madonna fans.

Madonna is now collaborating with Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus.

by Anonymousreply 6308/30/2014

r39/r42/r43/r45/r48/r50/r53/r59/r60/r61 = madgebot.

I forgot we christened this idiot. Where's janbot to rip this schmuck a new one?

by Anonymousreply 6408/30/2014

I'm 29, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 6508/30/2014

R59 hi Vadge stan. I certainly won't be taking orders from someone with such horrible taste in "music". I use the word "desperate" because it fucking applies to Vadge. She is grasping for any possible attention these days. The old bitch can't deal with the fact that most of the public has moved on from her. All these gimmicks and contrived controversies are beyond tired and only her silly old kween fans and the equally ignorant sector of younger gays actually care about what this non-talent is doing these days.

I can't believe a Vadge stan has the nerve to say Gaga needs auto-tune while Vadge has "cred" as a mezzo soprano singer!!!!! You Vadge stans truly know nothing about music, singing or talent if you believe that fallacy.

by Anonymousreply 6608/30/2014

Haven't you heard? Jabba is hiding under her desk lately. I wonder why. Hmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 6708/30/2014

Madonna is a bitch. I'm so sick of her. Everything she's done has been an imitation of something that's already been done. Madonna thinks she invented air.

The thing with Lady Gaga is she has lost trust in people and has taken control of all creative aspects of her careers. It's not possible for one person to create so much and stay fresh. You need a whole team to give their ideas. On ARTPOP she worked with several young producers and they made shit. Lady Gaga has also sabotaged her success by screwing up the releases of her products. She's done that since the beginning of her career but it is really is hurting her now.

by Anonymousreply 6808/30/2014

[quote]I'm 29, asshole.

And I'm an ovum.

by Anonymousreply 6908/30/2014

Look at madgebot go, protecting his Qweeen! (r65/r67)

by Anonymousreply 7008/30/2014

Madonna's public has moved on? Well, who has been buying all of those $340 minimum venu tickets and filling up her stadiums? Wealthy holograms?

I think you and I and the public in general knows that Madonna's public has not moved on, but nice try.

By the way, did you read that Gaga's Perth, Australia concert a week ago was only 60% filled? And there were GroupOn deals on the tickets,too.

One review called the concert "a SHAMBLE".

Gaga: Going, going, gone.

by Anonymousreply 7108/30/2014

R56 I think you meant to say "Madonna was an 'experience'". She fucked a lot of A-listers but don't confuse men finding someone attractive and fuckable with their desire to fuck a pushy broad with a very kinky reputation. It was curiosity more than anything, and you'll notice that outside of Guy Ritchie she hasn't had anyone but paid escorts for twenty years.

by Anonymousreply 7208/30/2014

Madgebot (r71) is counting down the days until Rocco is legal.

by Anonymousreply 7308/30/2014

If Gaga would put out some decent music instead of that loathsome ArtPop CD, maybe people would consider buying a ticket to one of her shows.

by Anonymousreply 7408/30/2014

Listen to R72, so "in the know" in his grandmother's Indiana basement shoebox.

by Anonymousreply 7508/30/2014

WTF R75, I'm a middle-aged woman in my office on the third floor of my own house. And please do tell me how I'm wrong! There are girls that men fuck, girls that men marry and girls that men hang around with because they are being paid. Guess which girl ISN'T Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 7608/30/2014

Gaga when she started out was pretty great, but she really became full of herself. And I think she's on the autism scale btw.

Madonna has always been full of herself but is not autistic. Narcissistic to the max though.

And then add the other fucked up Italian-American in with tons of plastic surgery, and again from a home with money, Gwen Stefani.

They're all related back there, and they all look awful with "blonde" hair & they're all plastic surgeried to within an inch of their lives. Ugh. I wish they'd all get off the stage, forever.

by Anonymousreply 7708/30/2014

Madgebot keeps going, and going, and going...

by Anonymousreply 7808/30/2014

Ummm....yeah R76, we're getting the picture now, mein frau.

by Anonymousreply 7908/30/2014

Ok, let's just calm down.

Madonna? Hot?

Oh, my sides, MY SIDES!!!

by Anonymousreply 8008/30/2014

Good god, R79 - get some help; you sound completely unhinged. Are you like this in all aspects of your life or just where Madonna is concerned? It's too bad you don't have healthcare where you live because I'm sure you can't afford "help".

by Anonymousreply 8108/30/2014

Yet Madonna is still selling more than Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 8308/30/2014

R82 only because Vadge is at it again with a new song taking shots at Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 8408/30/2014

r72 r76 is right imho. But both are rather over.

by Anonymousreply 8508/30/2014

by Anonymousreply 8608/30/2014

I don't wish Gaga ill will, but her last album flopped. The R. Kelly record was quite good, but suffered from actually being with R. Kelly. The Christina Aguilera duet remix was even better, but they waited too long to release it.

by Anonymousreply 8708/30/2014

I like Gaga well enough but she just never really got a handle on the cultural commentary thing she was trying to do with her image and songs. She had a lot of promise, but then that "Born This Way" cover just killed the idea flat.

In a culture where Nicki Minaj can basically cover "Baby Got Back" and pass it off as mere sampling, someone like Lady Gaga to take the piss out of that is almost essential -- Gaga dropped the ball, though. Guess she was one of those flash in the pan performers during a transitional period between decades, the kind who are forgotten almost as quickly as they were discovered.

by Anonymousreply 8808/30/2014

Doesn't Gaga care about the little girls that R Kelly pissed on and raped? Her support for this creep undermines every damn sanctimonious statement she's ever made on bullying.

by Anonymousreply 8908/30/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 9008/30/2014

Do you honestly think Madonna gives a fuck about that gash Lady GaGa? She's already in the studio laying the soundtrack to "Sharknado III".

by Anonymousreply 9108/30/2014

Velma and Roxie here should just get it over with, sign on for "Chicago" and rotate top billing.

by Anonymousreply 9208/30/2014

I just find it amusing that any of you have a dog in this race at all at this late stage in the game when it's clear both these bitches are nonentities and deservedly so; that they were ever considered anything greater is their real genius.

Oh I could weep when I consider the REAL musical genii these evil pernicious bindweeds strangled out of existence! :'(

by Anonymousreply 9308/30/2014

[quote]Madonna's public has moved on? Well, who has been buying all of those $340 minimum venu tickets and filling up her stadiums?

Sad gays of a certain age - that's who. She has not attracted new fans in years and has also lost many of the ones she already had.

by Anonymousreply 9408/30/2014

It's going to be a long hard road ahead, watchng Madonna become an ever-older woman and not caring for it one bit.

by Anonymousreply 9508/30/2014

I used to warship M untill the Hard Candy era,however sometimes an artist is so mean spirited and nasty it just ruins listning to the music for me.

All this Kbbala shit about loving and helping a stranger,when someone in the recording studio tried to be polite and shake her hand she blanked him,I think it was James Morrison.

by Anonymousreply 9608/30/2014

[quote]She fucked a lot of A-listers but don't confuse men finding someone attractive and fuckable with their desire to fuck a pushy broad with a very kinky reputation.

R72, I was referring to everyday people, too. Regular men considered Madonna sexy, pretty from the start into the '90s. I remember my older brother and his friends at the time saying they'd "do her."

My point is that, one main difference between Gaga and Madonna, is that Madonna was attractive enough to be marketed as sexy. She didn't originally start out as a "gay icon." That just sort of came later, after she hit it big with young girls/women (who aspired to be like her) and even straight guys (who wanted to bed her). As I said, she WAS voted #5 on Men's Health 100 Hottest Women of All Time.

On the other hand, Gaga's entire career is based on her pandering to the gays, and since she's rather homely, she hides it by wearing bizarre makeup and costumes. Nobody wants to fuck her or be like her, except for little gay boys for the latter. She only speaks to one demographic whereas Madonna's audience was more diverse. Perhaps that's why she's lasted 30 years and Gaga's fans have moved on?

by Anonymousreply 9708/30/2014

[quote]Leaked lyrics from the track Heartbreak City allegedly slam Ritchie for "getting what [he] came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I'm no longer needed."

Goodness! She's been divorced from him for 6 years - she needs to get the fuck over it and move on.

And as if SHE has never used people (she's spent her life using people).

by Anonymousreply 9808/30/2014

r88, what was "Hung Up"?

r97 is from another century. Gaga latched onto what's in and exploited it, just as Madonna did.

[quote]Madonna's public has moved on? Well, who has been buying all of those $340 minimum venu tickets and filling up her stadiums?

Her relevance has. She's a novelty act. People want to hear "La Isla Bonita" for the millionth time. Not her new shit. She doesn't sell music. She has to tour in order to make money, and that's embarrassing. That's why she signed with Live Nation. Madonna has to rely on her past to get attention. She's consistently behind the times.

by Anonymousreply 9908/30/2014

Vadge is making 1 more desperate attempt to get a hit. Hopefully she won't be rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 10008/30/2014

Madonna has to be one of oldest entertainers ever to continue releasing electro-pop and trying to shift that on the basis of a hyper-sexual image. Has this ever been seen before? I don't count Cher as she wisely dropped the sexuality from her image around 'Do You Believe', opting for a glamorous, fun, camp look.

Basically, age-wise, Madonna is in Vegas territory, but she just will not leave the ring. She wants to take on the 20 year olds, still. It is getting more awkward and embarrassing each year.

by Anonymousreply 10108/30/2014

If Madonna now concludes that Guy Ritchie was gold-digging / fame-ho-ing, then she can blame Trudie Styler's match-making. It was she who got them together.

I saw photos of Ritchie looking like a 19th century country squire on his way to market this month, hosting a charity pheasant shoot at his manor house. Full beard, tweeds, waistcoat, the lot. With bhis new girlfriend. So, that absurd 'English Country Lady' phase Madonna went through was clearly about her trying to please him, as he actually lives that lifestyle.

David Beckham was also at this event, dressed exactly the same as Ritchie, with sleeve tattoos somewhat spoiling the look.

by Anonymousreply 10208/30/2014

[quote] She has to tour in order to make money, and that's embarrassing.

You do realize that every music act has to tour in order to make real money, right? There is no money in selling actual music.

by Anonymousreply 10308/30/2014

I'm the new queen. Nobody can deny it!

by Anonymousreply 10408/30/2014

Saying madonna needs to tour to make money is like saying bill gates needs to invest to keep being rich. That is their business, they are capitalist, why would they stop making money because they are already filthy rich. Granted Madge does not have any where near the net worth of Mr.gates the dear queen of pop wouldn't have to work another day in life and still live comfortably lavish as the 1 percent she is. Some of you queens are rally showing your lack of intelligence with such statements. Talented or not, the bitch is set for life. If you were a worth half a bil and could still make more money into your 60s you would do it too.

by Anonymousreply 10508/30/2014

And she would have been a lot closer to 1 Billion R105 if she hadn't handed Guy close to 100 million.

by Anonymousreply 10608/30/2014

That eventual "Lady Madonna" title she stupidly let slip through her fingers was expensive! ($100 mil, really?)

by Anonymousreply 10708/30/2014

These bitches need to take a good look at Cher on how the whole Diva thing is done Her Dressed to Kill tour will start it's secong leg in few weeks Great Show that fills every large venue she plays. She knows what her audience wants and she brings it. Tounge planted firmly in cheek over the top perfection Something GaGa and Vadge are incapable of

by Anonymousreply 10808/30/2014

I don't think Madonna needs to take any advice from Cher on how to pack stadiums (Cher isn't packing stadiums) or on how to give her fans what they want. She seems to be doing just fine on her own with that regard.

Gaga on the other hand.. maybe if Cher helps her out, she'll be able to fill an amphitheatre and not have to discount tickets to $10.

by Anonymousreply 10908/30/2014

Gaga is over as the biggest pop star. She should just sit behind her piano and sing. I'd buy that album in a heartbeat. Hell, when you hear some of her Artpop songs sung as an almost Tori Amos style instead of pop? Totally different experience.

by Anonymousreply 11008/30/2014

Lady Gaga's Vevo channel gets between 1-2 million views a day without any new releases. Applause was in the top 100 most played songs on the radio in the US for 325 days. It likely would have reached number 1 or 2 on Billboard if it was released in March or April like originally planned. However, it was released in a crowded field in August. Applause never touched number 1 on iTunes but her following singles did (Aura, Venus, Dope, and Do What You Want). She just needs to let go of control and let professionals do their job and give her great music.

by Anonymousreply 11108/30/2014

R111 you do realize that Gaga has been caught having people go onto her channels to bump numbers, right? Not only that, but she's been caught cheating numbers by having videos automatically reload.

And there was a reason her album was pushed back. Record Labels know way in advance who's coming out with what when. Her album was intentionally released in a crowded field so they could bury the sales and blame it on just that.

by Anonymousreply 11208/30/2014

R111 you do know that Gaga has been caught cheating those numbers by having people go on to her channels, right? Further, she's been caught getting those numbers increased by having her videos automatically reload.

And you also realize that she intentionally had her album pushed back because it sucked and she knew it wouldn't do well, right? Record labels know way in advance when everyone is scheduled to release. They pushed her album back to come out in a "crowded field" so that they'd have that excuse to fall back on when it flopped.

by Anonymousreply 11308/30/2014

R112 I track Vevo (on youtube) views. Google audits every channel's views every 2-6 weeks. Fake views are removed.

She pushed her album back because a focus group didn't receive it well so they could rework it. That is my guess. Every major album is focus group tested before release.

by Anonymousreply 11408/30/2014

Yasss R20 Adele's beautiful voice.

Enjoy it,you've earned it.

The soothing sound of Adele's "beautiful" voice.

Good God.

by Anonymousreply 11508/30/2014

[quote]She pushed her album back because a focus group didn't receive it well so they could rework it. That is my guess. Every major album is focus group tested before release.

Again it was intentional. You don't release your album knowing it's going to compete against a bunch of other artists unless you're trying to bury it.

Stop making excuses for her.

by Anonymousreply 11608/30/2014

R94= silly fop typing with raised pinkies.

by Anonymousreply 11708/30/2014

R95, you mean while you grow younger?

by Anonymousreply 11808/30/2014

R111, you sure are good at making lame excuses!

by Anonymousreply 11908/30/2014

What gaga needs right now to get back on top is another really, really, really good 99 cent CD.

by Anonymousreply 12008/30/2014

[quote]What gaga needs right now to get back on top is another really, really, really good 99 cent CD.

Or maybe she can be like Vadge and give albums away for free with concert tickets and use that to artificially inflate her record sales.

by Anonymousreply 12108/30/2014

[quote]Or maybe she can be like Vadge and give albums away for free with concert tickets and use that to artificially inflate her record sales.

At least she collected some cash.

A free $15 CD in exchange for a $300+ ticket sounds like a great sales tactic to me.

by Anonymousreply 12208/30/2014

R121, that is the biggest fucking urban legend around. If you bought your MDNA concert ticket for $340, the price included the CD.

by Anonymousreply 12308/30/2014

MDNA wasn't given away for free with the concert tickets. When you purchased your ticket, you were given the option to buy the album at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 12408/30/2014

by Anonymousreply 12508/30/2014

[quote]Or maybe she can be like Vadge and give albums away for free with concert tickets and use that to artificially inflate her record sales.

I mean, she's already tried to be like Madonna countless times, it's never worked out for her. She'd fail at that too.

Remember when Gaga had to reduce her tickets to $10 and still no one bought them? Or how about when she tried to force people to take tickets, up to 10 of them for free via her "counseling" buses, and still no one wanted them?

by Anonymousreply 12608/30/2014

Your Queen of Pop Gaga's tour is in shambles right now in Australia. Just go google the Australian tour reviews.

And she is moving the rest of her tour into smaller-than-promised venues to make up for the fact that no one is buying her ticket.

I predict another sudden "need" for an operation and another tour cancellation.

Quel dommage!

by Anonymousreply 12708/30/2014

[quote]And she is moving the rest of her tour into smaller-than-promised venues to make up for the fact that no one is buying her ticket.

And yet another pop princess emulates me. Eat that, Madonna!

by Anonymousreply 12808/30/2014

I love you R61!

by Anonymousreply 12908/30/2014

Vadge is the biggest hypocrite ever. She has the nerve to insinuate others copy her when she built her career by stealing from others, and getting credit for the work others did for her. She's also a hypocrite for preaching love and light from that Kabbalah BS when we know she's [bold][italic]STILL[/italic][/bold] a bitter, jealous, attention-whoring BITCH who hates to see other females surpass her in any way.

by Anonymousreply 13008/30/2014

R130, the only bitter, jealous attention-whoring BITCH around here seems to be you.

And your lies about Madonna are absurd, repetitive and tiresome. Can't you come up with some new material, or are you going to become a Gaga---La! La! La! forever on one note.

by Anonymousreply 13108/30/2014

R131, can you please stan a little less?

Madonna can be a bitter, jealous, attention-whoring BITCH who hates to see other females surpass her in any way and one of most successful pop artists ever. You don't get to the top by playing nice.

by Anonymousreply 13208/30/2014

R131 " You don't get to the top by playing nice."

Please look up the definition of platitude, cliche and trite phrases and come back here when you are ready to play ball.

by Anonymousreply 13308/30/2014

cliches are cliches for a reason, and this is one of the truest ones out there. Madonna's a total and complete cunt who also happens to be one of the most successful artists ever. One doesn't cancel the other out.

by Anonymousreply 13408/30/2014

R131 what lies? It's the truth that Vadge is a thief and a fraud. Only delusional stans such as yourself remain in denial...30 years later.

by Anonymousreply 13508/30/2014

[quote]she's STILL a bitter, jealous, attention-whoring BITCH who hates to see other females surpass her in any way.

I mean, is this true? And I only say that because which other female has surpassed her, or even come close?

by Anonymousreply 13608/30/2014

R135, why don't you tell us all about Madonna's CONVICTIONS for theft and fraud in a court of law?

And not that bullshit sheet of paper of every lunatic and grifter accusing her of theft in order to get a few free nuisance bucks off of her.

by Anonymousreply 13708/30/2014

by Anonymousreply 13808/30/2014

OMG! The Fop at R138 is accusing Madonna of ripping off Fritz Lang! How pathetic is that!

by Anonymousreply 13908/30/2014

by Anonymousreply 14008/30/2014

R136 Vadge has always been bitter about Mariah Carey having way more #1 singles on the hot 100.

She was also threatened by Janet and Lady Gaga, hence the lashing out at all 3 of these women over the last 20 years or so.

R137 all you need to do is look at Vadge's imagery, lyrics and the beats of her songs and compare them to the originals she stole from. It's really not hard.

by Anonymousreply 14108/31/2014

[quote]adge has always been bitter about Mariah Carey having way more #1 singles on the hot 100

What is this based on?

by Anonymousreply 14208/31/2014

Wow! I thought we had unhinged people here, but the plagiarism wacko at r138 really takes the cake! How much time did they put into combing through countless stills and videos to come up with that list of vague similarities. This winter I'm going to wear a black wool coat - if I see Madonna in anything similar afterwards, I'm totally going to make a sure devoted to her thievery.

by Anonymousreply 14408/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 14508/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 14608/31/2014

[quote]How much time did they put into combing through countless stills and videos to come up with that list of vague similarities.

Vague? Every look and pose she has stolen. She's been sued ten billion times. That link only shows a small amount. The woman is a con artist.

by Anonymousreply 14708/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 14808/31/2014

She actually had a vintage cowgirl-inspired photography book on a computer that was shown almost off screen of the making of video, that she was copying pose by pose.

by Anonymousreply 14908/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 15008/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 15108/31/2014

Madonna payed through the nose ten years ago for ripping off Guy Bourdin.

99% of the looks she did were already done by Kylie - Cowgirl, Che, Disco queen, Boxer... done a few years prior by Kylie, then Madonna went and did it. She began ripping off Gwen Stefani as well, even doing the Alice in Wonderland photoshoot the year after Gwen did it, and admitted that she stole some of "Hung Up" from Gwen too.

The woman's only talent is ripping off others.

by Anonymousreply 15208/31/2014

Some of the copycat stuff on R148's link doesn't count because it was intentionally copied. That pointy bra of hers is right out of a famous 1950s Fredrick's of Hollywood catalogue and she said as much. The Marilyn photos aren't just the same poses, but the same clothes, because Madonna was trying to look like Marilyn on purpose.

The idea of having a pop star who was considered sexually explicit dressing up like a vintage sex goddess isn't a bad one, really.

With all the OTHER crap Madonna has done, I just can't see grousing because she imitated Marilyn Monroe for a while.

by Anonymousreply 15308/31/2014

r153 is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 15408/31/2014

About what, dear?

by Anonymousreply 15508/31/2014

I would love to see some cold hard evidence (because NONE exists) of Madonna being hauled into court and losing a suit of any of this nature.

Not a list of the crazies and grifters who file nuisance suits against Madonna (and other celebrities), but one that actually went to court where Madonna lost.

We're waiting....

by Anonymousreply 15608/31/2014

Madonna is seen as a joke and desperate. She is just attaching herself to younger, more popular younger artists to get headlines. Britney and Christina, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Miley, now she's making headlines for dissing Lady Gaga in her new music. She is no longer a legend, but a laughingstock willing to grab onto anyone hot young and relevant to stay in the limelight. No one cares about new Madonna music except elderly aging queens, radio certainly doesn't give a fuck. She's over...

by Anonymousreply 15708/31/2014

Radio? You still carry around a little pink transistor radio, no doubt. How 60s of you.

Find another adjective other than your tired out "desperate". You fail at creative writing.

by Anonymousreply 15808/31/2014

[quote]Madonna is seen as a joke and desperate.

According to who? Because you say so?

[quote]No one cares about new Madonna music except elderly aging queens, radio certainly doesn't give a fuck.

You do realize that you care, right? You care enough to come to a thread about someone you claim to not care about and go off on her.

And in reality? You're actually playing in to exactly what she wants. See, Madonna doesn't actually care if you like her or not. All she wants people to do is talk about her. Congratulations to you for hating her and yet giving her what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 15908/31/2014

[quote]No one cares about new Madonna music except elderly aging queens, radio certainly doesn't give a fuck.

I hear Madonna's discography constantly on the radio.

by Anonymousreply 16008/31/2014

Who said there's only one Queen? Today in Fire Island Pines a new Guinness World Record was set for the most people dressed up like Madonna ever. And there were 440 ones!

MadonnaTribe contributor Rob in NYC shares with you these images from the party as well as the representative who counted them, and his friends.

Congratulations to the Fool's Paradise Drag Party for officially holding the Guinness World Record for The Largest Gathering of People Dressed as Madonna!

by Anonymousreply 16108/31/2014

The Vadge stan defenders are hilarious with their denial regarding their idol's cheating, stealing and fraudulent ways. It's not 1990 anymore and all the shit she has pulled has been fuy exposed for the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 16208/31/2014

Let it go, R162. You need to seek help.

Just repeat to yourself, "She is just a pop singer. Just a pop singer."

by Anonymousreply 16308/31/2014

But she can't sing

by Anonymousreply 16408/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 16508/31/2014

R161, when you dress up in jeans and a polo shirt, who did you "steal" that look from?

by Anonymousreply 16608/31/2014

r161 aren't most of the people that attend Fire Island these days really ancient though? I mean that would explain it.

by Anonymousreply 16708/31/2014

R163, posting from his tragic trailer park in Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 16808/31/2014

Another thread clogged up by all the sad twats who claim to hate Madonna yet obsess about her.

The irony is, of course, that two years after this thread was started no one gives a shit about

by Anonymousreply 16908/31/2014

Stupid mobile...

...two years on, no one gives a shit about Gaga but Madonna is still an icon, whether you twats like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 17008/31/2014

What's a fop to do, R166? They've already put on their makeup. They have to bitch about SOMEthing!

by Anonymousreply 17108/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 17208/31/2014

Hard to say who's more sad and desperate, Vadge or her kweeny stans who worship and defend her every cunty move.

by Anonymousreply 17308/31/2014

Madonna & Lady Gaga should do a remake of 'What Ever Happened To Baby Jane ? '

by Anonymousreply 17408/31/2014

R173 I'm going to go with the sad, pathetic adult who uses words like "kweeny" and "stans" and feels compelled to post about someone they hate. I mean, is there anything sadder or more desperate than that?

by Anonymousreply 17508/31/2014

Vadge is threatened by Gaga. If she weren't, she would never try to publicly diminish her. Gaga has more talent than Vadge could ever hope for. Vadge just can't cope with the fact that her lucky time at the top is long over.

by Anonymousreply 17608/31/2014

Gaga might have more talent, I mean, some seem to believe so, but she has no staying power. She couldn't last more than 5 years. She's done now. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 17708/31/2014

Gaga's tour reviews in Perth, Australia last week were reviewed by one word by the leading music critic there:

by Anonymousreply 17809/01/2014

so you would rather see the talentess Vadge live than Gaga, who can actually sing quite well?

You people make no sense.

by Anonymousreply 17909/01/2014

Gaga looks like one of those troll dolls with the wild, orange hair that you'd stick on the end of a pencil.

by Anonymousreply 18009/01/2014

I had DVRed Gaga's SNL and just watched it. I don't understand why never released Gypsy as a single. It's actually one of her best songs. On any album.

by Anonymousreply 18109/01/2014

Hey fellas! Let's join!

by Anonymousreply 18209/01/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!