Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

NY Post cover: All this office needs is a leader

America must elect Romney today

by Anonymousreply 1711/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

That is pretty funny. Willard a leader? A leader has values and a vision of his own. Willard has tried to lead the masses off every cliff in politics.

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

My husband and I are arguing about it but I plan on canceling our subscription when it comes up for renewal.

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2012

Owned by Rupert Murdoch. What does anyone expect?

by Anonymousreply 411/06/2012

How embarrassing. All the working class tabloids in the NY area went for Romney (including the Daily News and Newsday). How is it that the paper of the wealthy "elites", the NY Times, is the only one that went for Obama?

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2012

Because the Times isn't run by idiots?

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2012

[quote]All the working class tabloids in the NY area went for Romney

You really think billionaire aussie nazi, Rupert Murdoch (aka, "the phone tapper") is working class???

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012

Of course not, r7. I meant the traditional readership of these papers was the working class bridge and tunnel crowd and by the papers endorsing the Repubs they are recommending their readers vote for those whos policies will cause them harm. Obviously these increasingly irrelevant papers are run by assholes.

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2012

Gee, R9, then why didn't the Republicans actually nominate a leader? Of all of the words that can be used to describe Romney, "leader" isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 1011/06/2012

If Romney were president, NY/NJ would be fending for themselves after Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 1111/06/2012

But R12- that is what Rommey said in effect: that states should handle their own disasters and FEMA should be disbanded.

The only people in the US who will benefit from Romney are the rich, and only in the short term. He wants to continue the policies of Bush which decreased the wealth of the middle class and below and blew the debt throught the roof. Obama HAS DECREASED THE NATIONAL DEBT CONTRARY TO THE LIES OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND ROMNEY.

So R12, if you are in the 1% Romney may be good for you for a year or two. But eventually you will suffer as well because the backbone of the economy is NOT the 1%. If you are not in th 1% you are voting against your interests- or you a one of the millions of silent racists.

by Anonymousreply 1311/06/2012

Charlie, do you really think you can talk sense to a freeper?

by Anonymousreply 1411/06/2012

No- sad is it not?

Nothing makes me crazier though than the lie that Obama is increasing the national debt. Truth is, he and Clinton both paid down the enormous debt increases inherited from their predessessors. It is outrageous beyond words that Romney et al. are trying to defeat Obama by blaming him for a problem they created- it is a fantastic a lie as Hitler Jewish/Bolshivik lies in the 1930s.

But you see in both case, it works. In the case of the US, the press should be ashamed of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1511/06/2012

Not true! Those drapes!

by Anonymousreply 1611/06/2012

People still read newspapers?

by Anonymousreply 1711/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.