Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kirstie Alley: Patrick Swayze and I fell in love during 'North and South'

During her sit-down with Jacobs, Alley says she is still friends with Patrick's wife, Lisa Niemi, but that she's not sure if Niemi, who asked Alley to speak at Swayze's 2009 funeral, knows about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2111/06/2012

It seems Alley has a history of falling for her costars: earlier this week, Alley also told Barbara Walters that John Travolta was "the greatest love of my life," and that she fought the urge to "run off and marry John" while the two worked together on the set of 1989's "Look Who's Talking."

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2012

She is nuts, please

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2012

That must be why on The View the other day when Babs mentioned how Alley tells who her great love could here Whoopi snort and see yeah right...or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2012

John and I used to love to go see Patrick dance at the Gaiety club in Times Square and none of us were gay!!!!

by Anonymousreply 411/06/2012

It seems Alley has a history of telling lies.

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2012

No one could fall in love with an actress playing a nutter named Virgilia.

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2012

Kirstie's first and only love are twinkies and cakes

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2012

In many respects, I'm surprised Scientology wanted her. She's like Roseanne with slightly better manners. Sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2012

I bet the Scarytology people forced her to say that she and Revolta were in love.

Funny how she was silent during the masseur scandal, now all of a sudden she's say she and Revolta were sooooooo in love. Fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 1011/06/2012

Retroactive beard!

by Anonymousreply 1111/06/2012

She's got a heaving case of the crazies.

by Anonymousreply 1211/06/2012

Why in the world would she say that and hurt his widow? Weren't Patrick and Lisa together then? What a cunty cunt cunt thing to do. Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1311/06/2012

She was gorgeous in N & S.

by Anonymousreply 1411/06/2012

Patrick sucked his share of cock

by Anonymousreply 1511/06/2012

Kirstie Alley is a total headcase. First Travolta, now Swayze (who always pinged to me). Funny this is the first she is talking about this. She is full of it. I read years ago that her marriage to Jameson Parker was a nice arrangement for both of them and when rumors started (this was back in the 80s) that they were both gay, she suddently suffered a "miscarriage" like it proved it was a real marriage. She is just off her rocker.

by Anonymousreply 1611/06/2012

Someone give her a piece of pie so she'll STFU.

by Anonymousreply 1711/06/2012

When did she join the cult?

by Anonymousreply 1811/06/2012

Posthumous inning. Maybe he paid her.

by Anonymousreply 1911/06/2012

The ladies of The Talk were ripping her a new one today. They were laughing at her big time.They think she is delusional and also trying to drum up publicity for her new book. They also think it's a shitty thing to do to "my good friend" Lisa. No one is buying this. I hope she gets voted off DWTS next week.

by Anonymousreply 2011/06/2012

She's so batshit I'm surprised anyone wants to interview her.

When she was married she kept going on, and on and on, in interviews about how big her husband was and how much sex they had, I heard her say the same thing in 5-6 interviews, figured with all the talking she did about her sex life she was bearding. Not many people being interviewed for movie publicity tak about their sex life instead of the movie.

by Anonymousreply 2111/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!