Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Undecided Voter here

Convince me why I should vote for Barock Obama or Mitch Romney. I'm not a one-issue voter so the gay thing is not a deciding factor for me. Go.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3711/06/2012

No. You're too stupid to vote.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 111/05/2012

Either you are troll who wants attention. Or you are a legitimate uninformed dumbass who wants attention and to be coddled.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 311/05/2012

If you're an undecided voter at this late date you should vote for Rosanne Barr!

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 411/05/2012

[quote]I'm not a one-issue voter so the gay thing is not a deciding factor for me.

You can vote for your basic civil liberties and dignity as a human being or you can vote for a tax cut of around 400 bucks. I'd suggest flipping a coin because for you, they are both about equally as important.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 511/05/2012

Oh great. The attention-whore faction of the undecided has decided to speak out.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 611/05/2012

Op: Did You Watch The Debates

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 711/05/2012

Why not just pencil in your own name? That way you can be sure of your choice.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 811/05/2012

Only the mentally retarded/challenged would be "undecided" at this point OP, SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT, or aren't you paying enough attention? And I don't intend mentally retarded as an insult either, you can't be too swift if you haven't gotten the grasp of things.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 911/05/2012

Mitt Romney was the equivalent to an Archbishop of the Mormon Church. It appears to be his one CONSTANT belief through his life. If that doesn't scare you...

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 1011/05/2012

I'll pass OP- if you are gay or can breath and to not know why you should vote for Obama- my advice will be lost on you.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 1111/05/2012

OP is clearly a parody post.

I do realize, though, that with Repugs being such mouth-breathing idiots, it is difficult to tell now. So I'm giving those of you who took the OP seriously a pass.

Just another 36 hours, and we can all stop being so insane. Cannot wait.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 1311/05/2012

I can see a cave dweller misspelling the first name of one candidate, but both???

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 1511/05/2012

R15, that's because they are both running for President of Bedrock.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 1611/05/2012

Romney will have to placade the Repug right wing and limit abortion rights and appoint right wing judges to the SC.

He will also do nothing about the insane gap between rich and poor in this nation because he doesn't really care about it.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 1711/05/2012

Placate of course.

I'm not an Obamabot so I could see where folks aren't thrilled about him as Pres. But Romney would be W all over again. Puke.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 1811/05/2012

Why should one have to be an O_ _ _ _ bot to see what a fucked up party the GOP has become?

The GOP is a fucked up party and you can hate Obama with the heat of a thousand suns, and still know the GOP is far worse.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 1911/05/2012

That's a lot of hatred to carry around all day.

Must do wonders for the complexion.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2011/05/2012

Do you also have trouble deciding on in or out, up or down, cafe or de-cafe, large or small, north or south and last but not least, or maybe, do you want fries with that?

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2111/05/2012

Don't think (or vote) Loretta. It don't work out for you.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2211/05/2012

If you don't know by now, you are probably not going to vote. If you are too lazy to get the information for yourself I don't have the time to encourage you to take this seriously enough.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2311/05/2012

VOte for the guy who you think can cum the loudest and the furthest, op.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2411/05/2012

Mitch Romney's father used to conduct simgalongs. He was very big at NBC

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2511/05/2012

Doesn't Baruch Obama have a Jewish college named after him in NYc? Maybe it's not officially Jewish, but it's very Jew-y

I'm very knowledgable about Jew York City. I got a lot of information from a history website called Stormfront.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2611/05/2012

How come oborma hadn't cleaned up the northeast yet after storm flood thing? I forget what it was called. Anyways, i seen people on tv who still don't have new houses yet and it's been like, a week already.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2711/05/2012

Mitch Robins father had to be born in Mexico because there was no room at the inn.

Sounds a lot like Jesus, so he has my vote.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2811/05/2012

No, no O'Bama is Irish.

Shitt Rmoney is Satan.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 2911/05/2012

OP, at this point - just flip a coin. Seriously. It's not like either one is worth a greasy fuck.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3011/05/2012

Which one is the black guy?

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3111/05/2012

Neither, R31 - There's a Mulatto and a Caucasian in the race.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3211/05/2012

On the off chance somebody who is truly undecided clicks on this, vote for the person you want to appoint the next several Supreme Court judges. Do you want the pro gay marriage, pro preserving Roe v. Wade, pro civil rights, pro getting veterans healthcare and jobs, pro affordable college education guy?

Or do you want the religious nut who stalked a woman in his church to try and intimidate her into not having an abortion she needed for serious health reasons, after his own church approved it? The guy who held down a schoolmate and cut his hair with his gang of bullies, because he thought the guy looked gay? The guy who put Paul Ryan on his ticket, the guy who wants to eliminate FEMA, and replace Medicare with vouchers? The guy who wants to get rid of Obamacare on the first day, bringing back pre-existing conditions, who says it's ok if you're uninsurable if you don't have continual, uninterrupted medical insurance for any reason?

The guy who wants to privatize and thereby bankrupt Social Security within four years, impoverishing millions of seniors? The guy who wants to add $5 trillion dollars to the debt by giving away free tax cuts with no way to pay for them, just like Bush did? The draft dodger who sat in France during the Vietnam war trying to convert French people to a religion where alcohol is banned? The guy who wants to start wars with Iran and Syria?

The guy who is a Mormon bishop that wants to ban gay marriage, and picked a running mate and potential future President who thinks women shouldn't be allowed to have abortions even if they're going to die?

Here's the choice: a sadistic bully who hates gays, the poor, the sick, the old, women, the "47%" he claims don't want to help themselves or support themselves, which includes soldiers fighting in Afghanistan right now, or the guy that actually gives a shit about what happens to you?

This election is actually as close to good versus evil as I've seen in my lifetime. And that includes Bush v. Gore. Bush was stupid and selfish, but I don't believe he was a sociopath. Romney is.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3311/05/2012

If you are gay and that's not enough to vote for Obama then go join your Log Cabin Nazis and vote for Romney.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3411/05/2012

With one you get business perks and with the other you get social perks. So it's a toss-up which one to vote for.

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3511/05/2012

How could you be gay and NOT want to vote for a guy named Mittens?

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3611/06/2012

So it's erection night. Anyone know who won yet?

by Gay Undecided Voterreply 3711/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!