Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Has anyone meet, interacted or even fucked with Peter Marc Jacobson, Fran Drescher gay ex-husband?

As requested, thread posted.

Peter Marc Jacobson says he spends alot of his downtime in P Town. What is that?

Shirtless pic below. Not bad for pushing 50!

by Anonymousreply 7101/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 111/05/2012

Wow, that face is gay.

by Anonymousreply 311/05/2012

God I hope that's a Halloween costume in OP's link.

by Anonymousreply 511/05/2012

Why did she marry a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 611/05/2012

They were high school buddies or sweethearts. He was one of the weak ones that couldn't tell the truth and married a very nice girl who deserved better. I'm a gay guy, but I could never do that to a girl.

I will always have great affection for Fran Drescher.

by Anonymousreply 811/05/2012

I think they were high school sweethearts, and he was probably closeted for most of their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 911/05/2012

R6, he came out only a few years ago, so he may himself have considered himself straight back then. Plus, they were both awfully young (like 21 or 22) when they got married.

by Anonymousreply 1011/05/2012

He is close to 60 fyi

by Anonymousreply 1111/05/2012

From wiki:

"In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment, where Jacobson was assaulted and forced to watch his wife's rape."

Wow. Pretty awful.

by Anonymousreply 1211/05/2012

They met when they were 15/16. He came from a very disfunctional family. Fran saved him in a lot of ways. I have a friend who knew them in HS. Said Fran had no clue, and he was pretty sure that Peter hadn't acted on anything and loved her. OTOH, he always thought Peter was gay and at some point would come out.

I guess he had a lot of stuff to work through, and finally did.

by Anonymousreply 1311/05/2012

Nice ,good looking guy. Spends a lot of time in LA/NY and Miami. Has a lot of parties. Goes for young Med. guys .

by Anonymousreply 1411/05/2012

looked better before the plastic surgery played with him a few times sexy hot hairy body nice guy

by Anonymousreply 1511/05/2012

What is PTown, OP?

Well, first off, the P is silent.

by Anonymousreply 1611/05/2012

Someone post the pic of the boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1911/05/2012

"In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment, where Jacobson was assaulted and forced to watch his wife's rape." Wow. Pretty awful

Yes... I have heard interviews about this. I always got the impression that although they avoided saying it, that both Fran and her husband were raped in front of each other and the ordeal basically led to the breakup of the marriage. It would be a lot of baggage to deal with in the aftermath. Terrible thing to happen to what seems like two very nice people. Something tells me the hoodlums had watched that wedding scene in Caligula several times as it was released in 1979 and was infamous.

by Anonymousreply 2011/05/2012

So can we assume that Fran was fooling around with Charles Shaughnessy while they were filming The Nanny?

[quote]I will always have great affection for Fran Drescher.

Me too R8. She seems like a real doll.

by Anonymousreply 2111/05/2012

This interview answers many questions. You won't get any snark from me about either of them.

by Anonymousreply 2211/05/2012

What it is about coming out that turns attractive men into weird Ken dolls? It never ceases to amaze me.

But, in other news, he used to live next door to my friend in Venice. A very, very, very nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 2411/05/2012

the boyfriend is like--what-25 years old?

by Anonymousreply 2511/05/2012

I too have a strange sort of affection for Fran Drescher even though she's on paper the sort of performer I usually detest. There's something awfully sweet and sincere about her that I've always found endearing.

by Anonymousreply 2611/05/2012

He's pretty hot but I'm not surprised. Fran is a pretty woman. I like both...anyone got pics of Peter's bf?

by Anonymousreply 2711/05/2012

Peter Marc Jacobson wrote the gay themed sitcom entitled, The Nanny.

by Anonymousreply 2811/05/2012

Here's an old picture of the good-looking couple. Fran was a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 2911/05/2012

Typical plastic A-Gay - Bleached teeth, face lift, frosted tips, etc., etc., etc. Next.

by Anonymousreply 3011/05/2012

He really does look like a real-life Ken Doll in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 3111/05/2012

the beret is pretty gay, too, [R3]!

by Anonymousreply 3211/05/2012

He's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 3311/05/2012

i gotta say I wasn't a fan of The Nanny but now when I catch it I'm surprised what goofy fun it is. Fran was really good. It's got sitcom cliches all over, but it's still solid and entertaining.

Now maybe I'll watch the new show.

by Anonymousreply 3411/05/2012

Incorrect timeline, R20.

The attack happened in 1985 but THE NANNY didn't happen until the 1990s and the marriage didn't break up until after 2000....

As for Peter Marc, does no one else remember his first boyfriend, Nick Scotti?

Peter produced (and directed) Nick's show "New York Nick" which ran on the Style network for a season or two in 2004, right after Fran and Peter Marc split up.

Nick was a hot young hunk of Italian sausage...

by Anonymousreply 3511/06/2012

Funny though, Fran left HIM. Then he came out. Had she never left, would he have come out?

by Anonymousreply 3611/06/2012

R21 She has said that the sex was on point and have her no reason to suspect.

by Anonymousreply 3711/06/2012

I have, many times.

by Anonymousreply 3811/06/2012

Correction: bi ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 4011/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 4111/06/2012

What's wrong with you, R42?

by Anonymousreply 4311/06/2012

Back to the question....Anyone ever do him?

by Anonymousreply 4411/06/2012

Well, I read the interview and I thought it was sad even though they seem to be good now. They certainly were a beautiful young couple.

Why does Radar and everyone here use the word gay? He says that he loved her and they had a lot of [italic]good[/italic] sex.

by Anonymousreply 4511/06/2012

I guess something was just missing from their sex life r45. I can understand that. A lot of married couples split when one comes out even though they'd had an active sex life. I know 2 couples like that. Both had kids too. In one, the wife came out as gay, in the other, the husband did. Each one of them seemed to think getting married would 'fix' them, and it did, sort of, on the surface. But there's always that longing. I can see how it would seem fake.

by Anonymousreply 4611/06/2012

I always assumed in those relationships, R46, they were not having a lot of "good" sex. Just when I think I understand something I realize I don't.

by Anonymousreply 4711/06/2012

Sex comes from intimacy, as well. And those two have been very close for a very long time. They're, probably, each other's best friend even today.

by Anonymousreply 4811/06/2012

[quote]I guess something was just missing from their sex life

Like another penis?

by Anonymousreply 4911/06/2012

Well R46, I think too they probably split to open themselves and their spouse to other possibilities. The quality and impact of a relationship isn't always measured by its length - longer isn't necessarily better.

by Anonymousreply 5011/06/2012

God, I hope that outfit is from a costume party. Nothing worse then an eldergay trying to look like a 21 year old.

by Anonymousreply 5111/06/2012

Yes, the costume is from a Halloween party, but he's still trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 5211/06/2012

His body looks great to me. And probably in better shape than 99% of the fat Data Loungers that post here.

by Anonymousreply 5411/06/2012

His hairy chest is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 5511/06/2012

R51 - Actually there is nothing worse than a pissant like you who cannot discern between "than" and "then".

by Anonymousreply 5611/06/2012

In the article the interviewer asks him about his bruised and battered face and he says he slipped and fell in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 5711/06/2012

[quote]So can we assume that Fran was fooling around with Charles Shaughnessy while they were filming The Nanny?[/quote]

I must preface my reply to this by saying that I love Fran Drescher!   I think she is very funny, and very genuine, and I have great respect for her, as an advocate of women's health issues and gay issues.

No, there was nothing going between her & Charles Shaughnessy!  I know people who know Shaughnessy, and by all accounts, he was/is completely devoted to his wife.

However.....back in the day, rumors swirled around Fran and a young P.A. on The Nanny, named Robbie Schwartz -- whom she gushed about in her first book, "Enter Whining."  He started as her errand boy, and very quickly moved up the ranks to writers' assistant, ultimately co-writing a few episodes (and he even had a bit part in one episode, as male eye-candy).  This was around S3.   Supposedly, when the cast & crew went on-location to film the S3 finale (on a cruise-ship), she & Robbie were fucking the whole time, and did a very poor job of hiding it -- which created a lot of resentment among the some of other producers, who were loyal to Peter, and a lot of awkwardness for everyone else.  I have no idea if any of that  was true....but given that Fran has admitted a preference for younger men (after the split from Peter), I'm inclined to think she WAS fucking Robbie.

I also remember the first time I laid eyes on Peter, in person, at the taping of the first episode of the 6th/final season.   He was wearing tight white jeans, and an even tighter teal t-shirt.    I turned to my friend that I was with and said, "Wow....I wonder if Fran knows that Peter is gay?".  He pinged me all over the place!!!

by Anonymousreply 5811/07/2012

Agree R45. That man may prefer cock but he was comfortable enough with a pussy. Not gay.

by Anonymousreply 5911/07/2012

People change. He was obviously bi. Do you really think he'll go back to women?

by Anonymousreply 6011/07/2012

R60, sexuality doesn't change. There are no ex-bi people, like there are no ex-gays. But he's too old to go back. I think he's exploring his gay side now - what he couldn't do for so long in his life.

by Anonymousreply 6111/07/2012

She's so nelly that an actual cooze grew over where her nose used to be.

by Anonymousreply 6211/07/2012

What is the halloween costume supposed to be? Patty Hearst's bodyguard?

by Anonymousreply 6311/07/2012

P-town is a gay FUN mecca! Luv those beaches! Provincetown...Cape Cod!

by Anonymousreply 6411/27/2012

Heis profiles on manhunt are SEEINWATSOUTHERE and SEEINWATSOUTHERE1.

by Anonymousreply 6501/03/2013

Pushing 50? He's 55 going on 56! (and so is Fran, BTW, who keeps trying to play 40's in her show)

by Anonymousreply 6601/03/2013

His profiles on manhunt are SEEINWATSOUTHERE and SEEINWATSOUTHERE1.

by Anonymousreply 6701/03/2013

He has the AIDS

by Anonymousreply 6801/04/2013

r45, I don't get the rush to label people as gay either. From everything reported he is clearly bisexual. Just because he is with a man now does not change that.

by Anonymousreply 6901/04/2013

Total bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7001/04/2013

In an interview for the new show Fran & Peter talked about their marriage and his sexuality since that is what the show is based on. She was asked about her relationships with men after Peter. One thing she did mention is that she did not know how 'big' Peter was until she dated other men. He sat there and giggled. He was embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 7101/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!