Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michelle Pfeiffer Announces Her Support For President Obama

She was a major donor to the Obama campaign right from the start. She even attend the White House correspondents with Stephen Speilberg. She has stayed apolitical for most of her career, but she's been pretty upfront with her politics in the last couple of years. She talked about gay marriage, and not understanding what people's problems were with it (a gay guy was responsible for her getting into the business). She spoke at the Trevor Project as well. I'm glad more women are coming forward and speaking out. Michelle spoke about not having really gotten to experience the 1970s and the women's movement when she did "Dark Shadows" the time period in which it's set, and her character being a feminist.

I was pretty shocked Angela Lansbury spoke out. She never spoke about politics, and she's in her 80s!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2012 11:43 PM

Well...Fuck Me Running! Who care who this has-been is supporting for President!! Good God Elwanda!

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2012 1:54 AM

r1 = Pat Heaton

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2012 1:55 AM

OP must be desperate for something to post

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2012 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!