Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Corey Booker for first gay president!!!

He's so sweet!

by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2019 4:08 AM

but not gay op

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2012 3:28 AM

Jut because he's busy, you assume something sinister.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2012 3:30 AM

43, never married, friends with Oprah and Gayle.....

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2012 3:30 AM

the fact that you think gay is sinister r2 says all we need to know about you....

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2012 3:31 AM

Yummers! Guarantee HUGE penis!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2012 3:35 AM

R4. It was a friggin joke. Lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2012 3:46 AM

How soon they forget!

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2012 3:57 AM

I would suck Harold Ford Junior so hard, it's not even funny.

DO you notice how his bee-stung lips barely touch when he talks? Reminds me of what Liz Cho of abc nyc news does when she talks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2012 4:08 AM

corey booker is hot.

harold ford junior makes my skin crawl. can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2012 4:11 AM

I'm not a Harold Ford, Jr. fan either, R9. Why he agrees to appear on "Morning Joe" is beyond me; Joe Scarborough always makes Ford his bitch. Guy must be desperate for air time or just oblivious to humiliation.

Oh, wait--he's a politician. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2012 5:01 AM

I wouldn't vote for him. He's not liberal. Cory Booker being on defensive about Bain Capital -- he's a corporatist suckup. And Harold Ford is worse.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2012 5:03 AM

He's NOT gay as I understand it!

Harold Ford I find downright repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2012 5:06 AM

Booker is amazing. Google to find his pro gay marriage press conference. Harold Ford is a rich turkey, but Booker is the real deal. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2012 5:10 AM

And it's Cory- no e

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2012 5:10 AM

Ford is a smarmy tool, but I would love to hate fuck him like he stole something.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2012 5:12 AM

Booker is rebuilding Newark and needs corporate $$$$. It is not 1960's San Francisco, and we can't all rail against "the man" and corporate repression. The left needs to evolve

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2012 5:16 AM

Cory first needs to unseat Chris "Fatso" Christie as Governor of New Jersey, then he can think about running for President.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2012 5:21 AM

Cory booker isnt gay. He loves nerdy white chicks and knows that won't fly in Newark. At all.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2012 5:23 AM

r18 - how do you know this? True it would not fly in Newark.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2012 5:25 AM

I love nerdy white dudes, but gay ones are incredibly difficult to find.

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2012 5:29 AM

I am a biracial woman & think Booker should marry who ever the Hell he wants. I am also a Canadian and as recognize that as racially backward as te US is...this would hurt him. Obama would not be President if he had a white wife & Booker is ambitious.

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2012 5:30 AM

I love Cory too. He is a hero bitches - he pulled someone from a burning building!

In my fantasy slash world, Cory is married to Tyler Perry, of course. Cory wins the Presidency and Madea becomes the First Lady of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2012 5:34 AM

Per the birthday info at r5's link

Though intelligent, a Taurus born on April 27 is primarily a doer, not a thinker. Instinct plays a big part in guiding their decision-making, and they are famous for saying what they think. They are also people-oriented and never seem to run out of enthusiasm.

Friends and Lovers April 27 people never fail to make a vivid impression. Their personality is forceful, sometimes domineering, yet their heart is always in the right place. They are highly sexual but prefer a stable union to a series of superficial encounters. They take their marriage vows seriously.

Children and Family April 27 natives are not likely to be the children that their parents expect, or the parents that their children expect. Tradition means little to these free-thinking individuals. As parents, they tend to be demanding, but they never expect blind obedience from their children.

Health Due to their energetic nature, April 27 natives have a habit of displaying their emotions, which can actually have a positive impact on their health. Competitive sports such as tennis or racquetball make ideal weekend recreation for these men and women.

Career and Finances April 27 individuals have a real desire to succeed and will work hard to get to the top of their profession. They do best in work that allows them to make use of their energy and organizational skills. They are spenders, not savers, and can benefit from professional advice.

Dreams and Goals April 27 individuals believe fervently in their dreams and the ability to realize them. Emotion plays a big part in staying focused on the choices and decisions that may turn dreams into reality. If their enthusiasm wanes, they are liable to lose faith in their own abilities.

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2012 5:34 AM

R2, was that a Derek Faye/Catherine Tate reference? If so, YAY!

How. Very. Dare. You.

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2012 5:39 AM

I really like Cory because he's actually doing something (unlike most of the blowhards who are our usual choices or the rich bastards who buy votes via multi-million dollar campaigns) and hope he will run for higher office in the future.

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2012 2:14 PM

I would never vote for him for President, and I'm a staunch Democrat. I saw the way he betrayed Obama earlier this year, and I will actively campaign against him - either for another Democratic candidate or the Green Party - if he tries it.

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2012 2:34 PM

"I would suck Harold Ford Junior so hard, it's not even funny."

Suck less hard. He'll enjoy it more.

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2012 2:36 PM

He's bi and very closeted. He will run for NJ Gov and will be married (to a female friend) just prior to the nomination. He's also a good guy and would make a good Prez.

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2012 3:13 PM

He's openly denied being gay on twitter multiple times - why even address those questions if you have something to hide? And he's friends with Rachel Maddow who I think would have a problem with someone openly lying about their sexuality.

Further, given the questions about his sexuality you would think if he was going to marry a beard he'd have done so by now & not waited until he got nominated for governor. Personally, I think he'd be a better senator than governor, since multiple people have indicated that he's a poor administrator. To me, he just seems sort of weird.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2012 3:22 PM

Adrian Fenty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2012 3:24 PM

Harold Ford

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2012 3:24 PM

Cory Baker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2012 3:26 PM

I would dive into a pool of the 3 of them and wouldn't come up till they came up, several times. They are the 3 hottest politicians in the country.

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2012 3:28 PM

Ford looks like he's truly in love with the President in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2012 3:29 PM

Who's Cory Baker?

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2012 3:33 PM

sorry, Corey Booker, not Cory Baker.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2012 3:46 PM

R29, please stop spreading your nonsense. corey is obviously gay. his friendship with rachel is not dispositive. one of many ironies abt him is that sharpe james, the prior mayor of newark, spread tons of gay rumors abt corey, all while sharpe james was getting his dick sucked in newark's seediest cruising spots. everybody in newark knows that he is gay. they just don't care about it since he is a good mayor.

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2012 3:56 PM

Corey will either run for governor after Christie leaves(he can't beat Christie, sorry) or he'll run for Frank Lautenberg's Senate seat. Lautenberg will not run again.

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2012 4:08 PM

Fenty is breathtakingly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2012 4:09 PM

He's been EVERYwhere talking to everyone for over a year now, desperately promoting Obama. He's afraid if O doesn't get re-elected, his Presidency will be perceived as a fluke- and Booker's own prospects for POTUS will fade.

Remember this odd story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2012 4:22 PM

Both Booker and Deval Patrick were courting the Iowa and NH delegations at the DNC in Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2012 4:26 PM

Yeah, he was desperately promoting Obama when he purposely lauded Bain, thus leading to a week of Romney attacks and the near-neutralization of the Bain issue. He was removed from the surrogate roster after that, and rightly so.

It was a betrayal of Chris Christie proportions.

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2012 4:27 PM

R16 writes:

[bold]Booker is rebuilding Newark and needs corporate $$$$. It is not 1960's San Francisco, and we can't all rail against "the man" and corporate repression. The left needs to evolve[/bold]

The left has not only "evolved," they have been used and abused by the Democratic Party. Cory Booker being an apologist for Bain Capital and Mitt Romney reveals he could not be trusted on a national level.

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2012 5:11 PM

Look, he likes hipster white vegan chicks.

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2012 11:32 PM

R31 I want to see Harold and Barack do a version of "Guy Love."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2012 11:35 PM

He's hot as fuck, he's my very favorite bi-racial

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2012 11:39 PM

Cute face but if you had actually met him you would never say "hot". He's actually kind of dumpy.

by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2012 11:49 PM

Holy shit, I want to see a Cory/Harold/Barack threesome!!!

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2012 11:52 PM

He's likable for the very reason some weirdos here say they won't support him- because sometimes he doesn't hold completely irrational and illogical Party positions.

He's like a Republican who openly says he believes in evolution and supports immigration. Yes, the Democratic Party has positions that are just as stupid as Republicans. Just because it's your party doesn't mean it's not backwards.

Hell, where I live the Democratic candidates try to out-racist each other to win. Democratic party line does not = "liberal." So saying someone who does not completely fall in line with the major center-left party's agenda is not "liberal" is a non-starter. Most of the Democratic Party is fairly non-liberal.

by Anonymousreply 49November 5, 2012 3:03 AM

He's pro-business in a time of plutocratic excess, R49. The people who won't vote for him are the sane ones, dear.

by Anonymousreply 50November 5, 2012 3:17 AM

R46, Booker is not bi-racial. It seems as though every light skinned black person is being label as mixed.

Cory and parents at the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 5, 2012 3:21 AM

Harold Ford is not bi-racial either.

by Anonymousreply 52November 5, 2012 3:36 AM

[quote]Booker, 43, won’t directly comment on his romantic status, but says: “Let’s just put it this way, my mom, who has gone through phases in my life about what she bugs me about, now her quest is to see her son in blissful matrimony. And I’m nowhere near that, but it would be a wonderful thing to experience. And this job does make it very hard to get to that end. I definitely have frustrated exes out there.”

[quote]I’m actually on Season 6 of Smallville,” he says of the series about a teenage Superman. When I tell him Smallville’s Kristin Kruek is now starring in the CW’s Beauty and the Beast, he is overjoyed. “Lana’s in Beauty and the Beast?! Oh my gosh! I want to check that out. Oh my gosh. I’m so happy she landed somewhere. Oh, wow!”

[quote]Booker seems too tired to protest, or kick me out, and instead gabs about things that make him cry: A Romney victory would’ve just made him “bummed,” but watching Steel Magnolias or Beaches would be a whole other story. “I come from a mother who can cry at a G.E. commercial,” he says. “So, you know, my family, it wasn’t a bad thing.”

[quote]“With all the bags under my eyes, I probably need more than makeup,” he sighs. “Do they do plastic surgery before these things?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 9, 2012 4:46 AM

I bet he has a big Negro dick.

by Anonymousreply 54October 19, 2013 3:39 PM

Actually I think he has no dick R54. Seems FTM transgender to me.

by Anonymousreply 55October 19, 2013 4:14 PM

Corey says he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 56October 19, 2013 9:42 PM

Why was my black ass placed on an FBI "takedown" list for being black and gay in the IT field, while Booker gets to be himself and run for senator and president?

by Anonymousreply 57October 19, 2013 9:54 PM

He looks like a gay Muppet.

by Anonymousreply 58October 19, 2013 10:23 PM

versatile bottom

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2013 2:01 AM

Now that Hillary is out we should start considering this guy again. He can appeal to both sides.

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2015 6:47 PM

Bump, since this is now more relevant than ever. Can we start a draft Booker campaign?

by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2015 3:13 PM

He wouldn't be the first gay president.

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2015 3:15 PM

From some random Twitter: “A gay man compliments @CoryBooker. Booker allegedly follows him to the bathroom, aggressively approaching him for oral sex— in a stall. The man declines and escapes. He also claims to have more proof than accusers like Christine Blasey Ford.”

Ruh roh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2018 6:38 PM

Twichy is owned by Michelle Malkin.

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2018 6:44 PM

You said it yourself, R63: "from some random Twitter." That ain't going nowhere unless the accuser has something to back it up. We've been discussing it at the linked thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2018 6:44 PM

He's not gay, he only dates ladies in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2018 6:46 PM

Holy shit, look at this Twitter thread of him reusing his exact same coffee joke back from 2009 over and over and over again.

This is somehow worse than Trump's rants to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2019 4:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!