Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Romney In Pennsylvania

Since Romney is campaigning in places like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, I get the impression he's given up on winning the electoral college. Instead, he seems to be going for a popular vote win, which would further delegitimize Obama in the eyes of fundies everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 8511/07/2012

Consensus seems to be that his campaign is trolling. They're trying to distract the Obama camp away from Ohio and Virginia. The polls out of Iowa today look like Obama has locked it up. Nevada is now safe for Obama. New Hampshire is moving that way. Romney is losing the lead he had in Florida. It's all falling apart. It must be really sad having to rile up your redneck crowds knowing that, statistically, you stand no chance.

by Anonymousreply 111/02/2012

He is trying a hail Mary pass.

by Anonymousreply 211/02/2012

He's crapping his magic underpants.

by Anonymousreply 311/02/2012

God, if I were him I'd spend my remaining campaign dollars pounding the pavement in Lahaina.

by Anonymousreply 411/02/2012

Romney is throwing shit on the walls to see what sticks. He is also trying to get Obama to spend money in places he thought were safe. It's strategic, and very similar to McCain's final days.

I'm watching Karl Rove. He'll try to steal the election. I'm also watching Romney. Romney is so delusional and so convinced he is going to win, that he'll definitely try to stop the voting or the counting.

He'll initiate legal actions and try to discount Obama's margins. Get inside his head. Think like they do.If you truly believe that Barack Obama is inferior, if you're paranoid and more than a little bit nuts,you will try anything.

Especially just look at the conduct of Romney's campaign. They have lied with such arrogance, such contempt, we all sit here marveling at this parallel universe they live in.

Election Day they will look at as a day of reckoning and they will get very dirty. We need to be ready for it, and not sit around wringing our hands. We need to challenge them and dig in. They are vile, evil people. But they are determined. We have to be even moreso.

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2012

I'm ashamed to say this but my parents are attending the Romney event at Shady Brook Farms on Sunday in Bucks County PA. They are hard core republicans. They accept and love me as their lesbian daughter, but they are still hard core republicans and Romney supporters. We can have a relationship as long as we don't discuss anything political.

They had their Romney and Fitzpatrick signs out on their lawn (the only good thing about Hurricane Sandy is that the signs came down) and my dad also wanted to put a large sign out that screamed "TAKE BACK AMERICA VOTE ROMNEY RYAN"

I told him that the sign was just way to over the top and threw it out while helping them prep for Hurricane Sandy.

One bad thing - as someone who has recently moved from NYC back to the Bucks County area - there are TONS of Romney signs out - and not one Obama sign to be seen! It's really bad. And it's not that Obama supporters are not here - they are. But Obama decided early on that PA was a "done deal" and didn't spend any of his campaign money here. So no signs were sent here to put up. But this isn't good now, because it looks like, on the surface, this town has turned completely Romney/Ryan.

You will alway shave your set of uninformed voters who tend to do what others are doing - and this is NOT a good example being that it looks like the town has turned completely republican.

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2012

In 2000, Rove sent W. to New Jersey and California before the election.

In 2004, Cheney went to Hawaii.

In 2008, McCain went to Pennsylvania.

The Republicans just pull this shit to look like they are doing better than they actually are for the media's benefit.

That Romney is going to Pennsylvania rather than an even more solid blue state means Romney is a loser like McCain.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2012

Any ideas where Willard is going in Pennsylvania? I'm assuming rural / farm country (a/k/a Pennsyltucky) rather than the usual Democrat areas such as Philadelphia.

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2012

[quote] I'm ashamed to say this but my parents are attending the Romney event at Shady Brook Farms on Sunday in Bucks County PA. They are hard core republicans. They accept and love me as their lesbian daughter, but they are still hard core republicans and Romney supporters. We can have a relationship as long as we don't discuss anything political.

After Shady Brook Farms, it's time to send them to Shady Pines.

by Anonymousreply 911/02/2012

Agree, this is a Rove strategy to, having lost, throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. Any damage they can do to Obama now will only haunt him in his second term. One can hope the Democrats and Obama specifically know that the second term will make the first look like child's play as regard Republican obstructionism. They will take it up a notch, and go on the attack rather than waiting for Obama to make the first move. We'd better be ready for it.

by Anonymousreply 1011/02/2012

[quote]They accept and love me as their lesbian daughter

I'm sorry, but if they support and vote for a party that in no uncertain terms considers you a second class citizen and thinks you don't deserve equals rights, I question your parents "acceptance".

by Anonymousreply 1111/03/2012

I think it's more of strategy to avoid being tagged a loser. If voters get the idea that Romney doesn't have a chance, they might sit home, and then the close Congressional races will be in jeopardy.

Putting Romney in PA is a way of asserting--correctly or incorrectly--that he's still in contention.

by Anonymousreply 1211/03/2012

‏@sppeoples:

Steady stream of people leaving Romney rally in the middle of his speech. Maybe it's the cold, but energy level low in Ohio. #2012

by Anonymousreply 1311/03/2012

R11 my parents have come a very long way, and have been supportive and accepting of me being gay. Something I never thought would happen when I came out - but they really surprised me and have shown unconditional love.

I don't need to explain their acceptance to you.

by Anonymousreply 1411/03/2012

[quote]I don't need to explain their acceptance to you.

Sure you don't. Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 1511/03/2012

It's our turn, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 1611/03/2012

R6, I feel your pain - that sounds exactly like my parents.

That said, I live in MD which is a state about as blue as you can get and there are large Romney/Ryan signs all over the place and very few Obama signs. I don't really know what the demographic make up of Bucks County is (I read somewhere that Obama needs a big turn out from Philly), but I'm guessing all the RR signs in MD is a cynical attempt to try to get the Obama campaign to spend money where they thought they shouldn't have to.

by Anonymousreply 1711/03/2012

Ms. Bucks County, drive a couple miles over to PA Dutch country, and you'll see enough Romney signs to send your eyes to Purgatory. And those people vote. And of course Bucks County is going Rethug. Those people have more money than god.

DLers, I wouldn't be so confident in "PA goes for Obama" if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 1811/03/2012

PA goes to Obama. Period.

All this "concern" noise is just so much bullshit.

Every presidential election cycle, the Republicans spend money and personnel in PA at the end. And every time PA goes to the Democrats.

Every. Single. Time.

by Anonymousreply 1911/03/2012

"Lady MacRomney riding Rafalca to the next campaign rally"

I'm about to throw Ann, DLers. Swarm on her palsied ass at my signal.

by Anonymousreply 2011/03/2012

THanks R17, good to know someone understands.

R19 so be so quick to think PA is in the bag. I am just telling you the climate here in the Philly burbs. Obama needs the Philly burbs for PA.

R18 - Montgomery County is just as bad.

That being said a huge part of this problem is you wouldn't know who the Obama supporters were here because Obama didn't spend campaign money here. We have no Obama signs because of this. If signs were sent here I'm sure we would see them - but there are no signs.

by Anonymousreply 2111/03/2012

R5, I believe you. We've seen plenty of evidence in the past to prove your point. I can't believe the lying and cheating that has gone on so far with republican operatives in local neighborhoods taking ballots, tearing dem registrations up, lying about voting day, etc.

R6, I live in a republican area in the south and have not seen signs up this time. Back in 2004, there were Bush/Cheney signs all over. In fact, my suspicion was that Kerry voters at the time were afraid that their signs would be vandalized, so they didn't put up any. As a new resident at the time, I kept my opinions to myself. But in writing this, I wonder if repubs are having concerns about Romney and his "strange" religion. Sadly, I think when it comes to actual voting, I think they will either hold their noses and vote for Romney anyway or leave it blank. I can't picture them voting for Obama.

by Anonymousreply 2211/03/2012

Romney hates white trash and yet is forced to deal with them and even *gasp* shake their hands.

White trash are only "supporting" him to get rid of Obama, not because they have a general liking for the guy.

The GOP has really fucked themselves up by getting into bed with the white trash constituency because they truly are a slowly dying breed in this country.

by Anonymousreply 2311/03/2012

[quote]I wonder if repubs are having concerns about Romney and his "strange" religion.

No need to put quotation marks around the word 'strange.' The Mormon Church is not allegedly strange, it is genuinely strange.

by Anonymousreply 2411/03/2012

R6? Dollface? There are neighborhoods in Austin and Atlanta that are a sea of Obama lawn signs. If someone plopped your myopic ass there, would you likewise assume that Texas or Georgia were going blue?

Are you aware that there are huge urban areas teeming with left-leaning voters in our state? Or that Bucks county is a fairly conservative, affluent area that would naturally support Republicans? Or that Pennsylvania has gone for the Dems in every Presidential election in the last two decades?

by Anonymousreply 2511/03/2012

So, how are thing in Bizzaro World R26?

by Anonymousreply 2711/03/2012

My partner is the same way regarding the amount of Romney signs in our area (Broomall-15 miles outside Philly). I just tell him that we're staunch Obama supporters and we don't have signs on our lawn. Just imagine all the people that don't have signs on their lawn are Obama supporters as well. (We live on a rarely travelled road, so there's really no need to put a sign up). The only people who have anything political up in our corner are our direct neighbors and it's some tea bag shit.

by Anonymousreply 2811/03/2012

PA has been "fools gold" for republicans over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 2911/03/2012

[quote]The GOP has really fucked themselves up by getting into bed with the white trash constituency because they truly are a slowly dying breed in this country.

R23. Do you really belive that? I don't. The mount of trash of all types (white, black and Latino) continues to grow in the U.S. They may not always win, but they continue to grow...from the nouveau riche trash of the 'Housewives of Beverly Hills' to the famewhore trash of the Kardashians to the stereotypical trash of 'Honey Boo Boo.'

Unfortunately, there is an ever-widening variety of more and more ignorant trash than you can imagine from coast-to-coast.

by Anonymousreply 3011/03/2012

Rachel Maddow explained the 'Republican candidates visiting Pennsylvania just before election day' issue in her show last night. She pointed out - with her usual use of facts - that it's all bluff and nonsense to make it appear as if they are winning, even when they know they are not.

Every Repug candidate has visited PA just before election day for the last several elections, boasting of their confidence of winning the state, which they have then duly lost.

Last night TRMS was great for concern trolls (well, with the exception of her report on Florida, where she covered some very dirty tactics).

by Anonymousreply 3111/03/2012

R26 = mouth-breathing Pennsyltuckian, clings to guns, attends a hate-church. An impotent, dying minority, thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 3211/03/2012

OP, I don't see any Obama signs from my window either!

I live in the Castro in SF. I guess we can assume that Romney has the SF vote locked up as well.

by Anonymousreply 3411/03/2012

I don't have any signs or bumper stickers, because if I did some Teabagger would key my car or burn my house down. They are violent thugs, and I don't want to attract their attention.

I'll just vote for Obama quietly instead.

by Anonymousreply 3511/03/2012

I don't see any lawn signs for anyone--even for the local races--in my neighborhood. I have a hunch that we're among the coveted 'undecideds' still studying the issues and waiting for the candidates to come and court us.

by Anonymousreply 3611/03/2012

[quote]Bucks didn't go Republican in the last election.

I never said it did. I said its a place where you would find a lot of Republican voters, particularly concentrated in the more affluent and/or rural areas. It's also not 2008 anymore. Regardless, my point is that it's foolish to base assumptions about how a state (with 20 electoral votes and nearly 13 million people) will vote based on the view from your parents' house.

[quote]Obama needs Philly to win - Bucks and surrounding counties are part of that.

Actually, no, you're wrong. The city of Philadelphia is coterminous with Philadelphia county. The surrounding counties are not part of Philadelphia. So "Bucks and surrounding counties" are NOT part of that. Philadelphia -- the city and county -- is overwhelmingly Democratic, and will put the Democratic nominee over the top for the Electoral college, just like it has in every other Presidential election in the last 20 years.

Pollsters, pundits and journalists never lump the suburbs in with Philadelphia when discussing the voting patterns of the region, because they are just not the same; they are different entities entirely, with different political cultures and voting patterns. Nearly 80% of registered voters in Philadelphia are Democrats. The city council is dominated by Democrats. There hasn't been a Republican mayor of Philadelphia in over 60 years.

[quote]Romney can make Obama winning PA very difficult if Philly's surrounding counties are going Republican - and the climate here is changing.

I know. See above where I mentioned that it's not 2008 anymore. His support is much softer in the suburbs than it was 4 years ago. That still doesn't change the overwhelming number of polls that now put PA in the Dem column.

It also doesn't change the fact that basing your assumptions on which way a large state will go on the number of lawn signs you see in one neighborhood in one county (out of 67!) is not very sound reasoning.

by Anonymousreply 3711/03/2012

Did you see the rancid and brittle Ann Romney in that new clip on the airplane? Look lady, if you can't fake "fun and gracious", just go sit back down and take a klonipin.

by Anonymousreply 3811/03/2012

They go to Pennsylvania at the end because with no early voting, 99% of voters have yet to cast a ballot. New York is similar, but too Dem to bother.

by Anonymousreply 3911/03/2012

R37 - My assumptions are not based on yard signs - that is an observation. What I am saying is that Obama clearly didn't spend a dime campaigning here - because until recently It didn't matter. Now it does.

by Anonymousreply 4011/03/2012

[quote]They go to Pennsylvania at the end because with no early voting, 99% of voters have yet to cast a ballot. New York is similar, but too Dem to bother.

R39. Thank you for one of the most logical explantions of all.

by Anonymousreply 4111/03/2012

STFU, "Jimmy"

by Anonymousreply 4311/04/2012

I disagree with your conclusion, r6, about the lack of Obama signs (I live north of Bucks Cty).

Yes, there are plenty of Romney/Ryan yard signs, because Republicans are confident that Democrats will not steal their signs or otherwise vandalize their property.

We Democrats are not so sanguine about Republican nutcases.

by Anonymousreply 4411/04/2012

r42 is the Poster Boy for "Illiterates for Romney."

by Anonymousreply 4511/04/2012

R42=Rafalca

by Anonymousreply 4611/04/2012

No way Romney will win either Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.

I agree though that we have to be mindful of a popular vote win for Romney that really doesn't reflect the popular mandate. In other words, if you support Obama and live in a clearly blue state, like New York and California, it is very important to get out and vote for Obama. Don't stay home because you know your state will go blue; get out so that the pop vote might conform to your choice.

by Anonymousreply 4711/04/2012

I'm still chuckling that "Jimmy" the small business owner posting above, making $250,000 a year and supporting Romney, can't manage to put a few sentences together in a coherent fashion.

Tell us again about your income, Jimmy. Also your education.

Oh, and one more thing: Like Romney, you're a loser.

by Anonymousreply 4811/04/2012

[quote]This iz going to close with either winning or a blowout Romney win.

Neither candidate is going to get a "blowout." The available data suggest a modest win for Obama.

[quote]At current pace according to Obama it will take 10 years to offset lost jobs

*Shrug* So? We had a financial meltdown and a Republican Congress that blocked most of Obama's recovery efforts. We've had a modest recovery since with every sign that this will continue, regardless of who our next President will be.

[quote]and I as a small business owner classify as being rich pulling in way more than 250k but that has loads of costs like la or that brings my take home I pay 37% biz tax and another 17% in reg tax so this we dont get taxed as much is a strange thing i dont understand why people think that.

Taxes are at historically low levels and Obama has *reduced* taxes for 95% of Americans. And if you really are paying "37% biz tax" [sic], I'd fire your accountant.

[quote]I have about 50 employees this is down due to a 12% regulator fee added in 2009 by obama.

Uh-huh, right. Sure.

[quote]People in middle have no money they sit at desks so they obviously cant impact the economy except through consumption.

Dear heart, what do you think drives the economy other than "consumption?" If the demand isn't there, your business will die. This isn't rocket science. And it's lack of demand that is keeping our economy from a full recovery.

[quote]I will vote Romney

Then you're a fool. The worst you can say about Obama is that he hasn't been aggressive enough in dealing with the economic crisis. Romney, on the other hand, is pushing the very same policies that led to that crisis! And that's ignoring the fact that Romney's numbers don't add up, he has refused to provide any details (because he cannot), and that his policies will make things worse, not better.

[quote]i am pro gag rights and all that other stuff

Uh-huh, sure you are.

[quote]but all should realize that and the welfare state on the Dem side are all smoke and mirrors

What "welfare state" would this be and what does this have to do with the election?

[quote]for the raxical base of both parties they all have coocs in them

Yup, and the Republican crazies are currently in Congress while the Democratic crazies are nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 4911/04/2012

Hey, I agree with R42 on one thing. Regarding R42 I too am pro gag rights.

by Anonymousreply 5011/04/2012

You do realize that all these "concerned citizens for Romney" who come here for a one-off and invariably sign their posts are paid shills?

by Anonymousreply 5111/04/2012

R51, I doubt that R42 is paid. Most of the paid shills employ better English and are more of the "concern troll" variety. R42 is likely a garden-variety troll.

by Anonymousreply 5211/04/2012

Jemmy yous an idjit. The reasons you net take home down cause you math is bad at and disbility check late month last.

by Anonymousreply 5311/04/2012

[quote]This iz going to close with either winning or a blowout Romney win.

The depth of stupidity in r42 post is breath taking. That first sentence alone makes this one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on DL.

With voters like r42 the Republican party will be around for a long while.

by Anonymousreply 5411/04/2012

"I have about 50 employees this is down due to a 12% regulator fee added in 2009 by obama."

Here's my prediction. Jimmy will never identify this fee, what the 12% is based on, or what agency is the regulator.

Because Jimmy is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 5511/04/2012

The two competing explanations as to why Romney is in Pennsylvania. First, David Axelrod:

[quote]David Axelrod, senior adviser to the Obama campaign, argued that the Romney campaign's foray into Pennsylvania was a result of being behind in the battleground states and "not catching up," during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "They've tried to expand the map because they know that in states like Ohio where they have to win -- no Republican has ever been elected without carrying the state of Ohio -- they're behind and they're not catching up," Axelrod said. "[They'e] desperately looking for somewhere to try and dislodge some electoral votes to win this election," Axelrod said. "And I can tell you, that's not gonna happen."

And from Rich Beeson, for the Romney camp:

[quote]Rich Beeson, political director for the Romney campaign, argued that the campaign's move into Pennsylvania this week is a result of of electoral map "starting to expand drastically in our favor," during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." He argued that Romney going into the blue state of Pennsylvania is like when then-candidate Obama campaigned in Indiana at this point four years ago.

Beeson overplayed his hand, since you simply cannot look at the polls and decide that the electoral map is "starting to expand drastically in [Romney's] favor." It was really stupid of him to go there, since it's so obviously a lie.

by Anonymousreply 5611/04/2012

WHen Romney goes into a state and campaigns, Obama's people have to spend money there, too. It's an old tried & true strategy,making your opponent spend money they hadn't planned on spending, and possibly take money away from GOTV or something. It's not going to matter at this point.Too late.

And the other reason, more likely, is that Romney is determined to appear viable. Right now it's about turnout. The Sheeple will not turn out for anyone who looks like a loser. They will either stay home or vote for the winner. Sad but true. So Romney has to perpetuate the fiction that he is "expanding the electoral map."

by Anonymousreply 5711/04/2012

[quote]Obama is a muslin,an atheist, a communist

I prefer cotton to muslin.

by Anonymousreply 5911/04/2012

Every losing Republican has campaigned in Pennsylvania on the eve of election in order to show confidence. It hasn't worked so far.

by Anonymousreply 6011/04/2012

Character Assassination is a ploy of the desperate.

by Anonymousreply 6111/04/2012

Romney is a thief, a liar, and a cult member.

by Anonymousreply 6211/04/2012

The Romney stooge on Fox News Sunday said Mitt has surged ahead In Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Even Chris Wallace was incredulous.

by Anonymousreply 6311/04/2012

R44, I am the Bucks County poster - and I am starting to realize that it's all hype. I've been poll checking myself this morning. I think Obama now shows an 11% lead in PA. (or points?)

My brother (who is also going to the Romney event) got an email that there were 27,000 requested tickets - I'll let you know if it's all BS, which it very well may be.

I still haven't seen one sign, not that that is a bad thing, but Obama didn't spend any money here campaigning. He is now sending out flyers in the mail, though.

by Anonymousreply 6411/04/2012

The Romney "surge/momentum" tactic is designed to keep Republicans from staying home altogether. The Repug talking-heads are desperate to keep the egg on their faces to a minimum come Tuesday/Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 6511/04/2012

*snorts* There is zero chance that Mittens is going to take Michigan. I'm surprised they can talk about him "surging" there with straight faces.

by Anonymousreply 6611/04/2012

Romney doesn't stand a chance this coming Tuesday...period!

by Anonymousreply 6711/04/2012

Here's the thing about "bizness peepul" like. R42: they claim their taxes are so high, why don't we just go ahead and actually tax them at those high rates? After the Great Depression and WWII, we rebuilt the entire nation based on a marginal tax rate of 92%. For r42, that meens for ever dollars over $50,000 eech yr, you give it to USGOV. Or go back to wherever the fuck you learned to spell and write. Somehow, we managed to build the world's largest, fastest growing and prosperous economy with a very high tax rate. And then we spend the next 40 years cutting taxes to the point that by the 1980's we were back to deficits and debt. Ronald Reagan doubled the debt in his 8 years; Clinton reduced it, then W doubled it again, wrecked the economy, and used 9/11 as an excuse to invade the nation that was containing Iran and keeping them off our backs. On the national credit card, no less.

Then we elect the black guy, who for no other reason than he's black, has to put up with a constant drumbeat of "taking the country back." Back from what? His blackness? He's been a center-right president with the only exception being his positions on gay (that's gag, to dumbfuck r42) rights. Those of us on the left would really like to elect a true progressive liberal who, like FDR or Kennedy, would enact some progressive policies and get this country moving again for everyone instead of the constant perks, favors, and special treatment for the wealthy (oh, my bad, "job creators").

But I digress. The reason Romney is in PA is to force Obama to spend money there, a tried and true mechanism the loser always deploys against the winner. It is a hail-Mary tactic, and since Romney has more money than God to throw around, he might as well. Let's not forget, it's being spent with advertising, which goes right into the pockets of the companies that own the TV and radio stations and what's left of the newspapers. If Romney can pick off enough votes in PA, he won't win the electoral votes, but he can win the national popular vote, especially if voting in NY and NJ is suppressed due to the hurricane. And, God forbid he does; get ready for the calls for impeachment on Nov 7 if that happens. Republicans are sore losers, and Mormons are sore losers on steroids.

Mark my words: Obama will be impeached. It doesn't matter over what; the republicans know that impeachment demoralizes democrats enough for them to steal a couple of elections just like 2000 and 2004.

by Anonymousreply 6811/04/2012

[quote]I wonder if repubs are having concerns about Romney and his "strange" religion.

That's Romney's one success of a sort: to legitimize Mormons as mainstream. He's managed to ally his indeed very strange religion with all of the Bible thumpers.

The one issue on which he seems to show any fervor is in being allied with Israel, which might be explained in part by his role as hand-puppet to Sheldon Adelson, but it also serves handily to paint his Mormon clan as just another brand of Christian, squaring off against the heathens.

by Anonymousreply 6911/04/2012

"Obama is a muslin, an atheist, a communist."

Good. I love muslin.

by Anonymousreply 7011/04/2012

No one is impeaching this President. They can bitch, whine and complain all they want, he's squeaky clean.

Unless they want to get tossed out on their asses in 2014, the Republican House members had better shut the fuck up about the President, get their asses in gear and get some work done.

by Anonymousreply 7111/04/2012

Please, r71, we all know they won't. And their idiot supporters will just continue to back them.

We need to fucking outlaw rethuglicans and just get shit done.

I am hopeful that once Obama takes his second term, he'll take off the kid gloves and just start bitch slapping those rethuglicunts - namely Boner - right in the nut sack.

They need to be bitch slapped on a daily basis just because they exist.

by Anonymousreply 7211/04/2012

The real reason Romney is spending money in Pennsylvania?

There was ad space available for them to buy. They couldn't buy anywhere else!

by Anonymousreply 7311/04/2012

[quote]"Obama is a muslin, an atheist

Ummm how can you be both sunshine?

by Anonymousreply 7411/04/2012

[quote]I am hopeful that once Obama takes his second term, he'll take off the kid gloves and just start bitch slapping those rethuglicunts - namely Boner - right in the nut sack.

And I think he will. They have to play the game in their first term but they always get a little ballsier the second term.

by Anonymousreply 7511/04/2012

I think I found R58's yard sign.

by Anonymousreply 7611/04/2012

GOOD, r75.

I can't wait to see Boner on TV again weeping like the little bitch he is about how Obama is so mean and liberal. God, that will be a TREAT.

There is nothing I'd like to see more than O lay the smack down on those stupid cunts. HARD. I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 7711/05/2012

Monday's Front page in the Philadelphia Daily News-"CAN ROMNEY TAKE PA?" Didn't read the story so I don't know what their findings concluded.

by Anonymousreply 7811/06/2012

romney, pennsylvania, penn state, joe paterno, jerry sandusky, pedophilia.........I got it, romney is seeking the Mother Lode of pederasty

by Anonymousreply 7911/06/2012

I read it online, well, kinda skimmed it, R78. It doesn't really say anything much, Romney is trying to win PA, and Obama is saying "Yeah, right." But this quote sums up reality pretty well I think.

[quote] The Obama campaign has argued this week that Romney’s last-minute efforts in Pennsylvania mirror past failed GOP candidates, who — having realized true swing states like Ohio were out of reach — attempted to make up ground in the center-left and vote-rich Keystone State.

by Anonymousreply 8011/06/2012

r74, when I saw that I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt! Isn't muslin like some kind of cloth or material you make dresses with?! Maybe if you wear it, it will turn you into an atheist, GOD FORBID!!

by Anonymousreply 8111/06/2012

Mitt is actually campaigning in Pittsburgh on Election Day. What a stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8211/06/2012

I'm from Pittsburgh, I know better, where are you from r82, the back end of a bus?

by Anonymousreply 8311/06/2012

Suck it, concern trolls!

by Anonymousreply 8411/07/2012

YEAH! FOR PA!

by Anonymousreply 8511/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.