Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ann Romney - Haven't heard much from her these days. How's she holding up?

I imagine she must be relying on some sedatives at this stage of the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 2401/27/2013

Miss Ann in bad mood. Very snippy.

by Anonymousreply 111/02/2012

She's in seclusion with Rafalca and the trainer.

by Anonymousreply 211/02/2012

She keeps running around the mansion yelling for me with that riding crop!

by Anonymousreply 311/02/2012

Just lying here detoxing with November Town & Country and a camomile tea. Getting the stench of the poor out of one's campaigning clothes is very trying. The dry cleaning bills are approaching Third World GDP.

by Anonymousreply 411/02/2012

She was bound to say something unbelievably heartless regarding Hurricane Sandy, so she's currently locked in the car elevator with armed guards.

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2012

We've already told you people all the information that you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2012

Stop it!

This is hard.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2012

I do hope the help haven't filleted any small children this morning. South of the border emotions can be so fatiguing.

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2012

[quote]She was bound to say something unbelievably heartless regarding Hurricane Sandy

Although I did glance at the swamping coverage and think: this is why there are penthouses.

by Anonymousreply 911/02/2012

She's been searching guest rooms for wire hangers. Boys will be boys!

by Anonymousreply 1011/03/2012

Maybe the Romney campaign finally got the message that Miss Ann is not the warm, humanizing element that Mitt claimed.

Or maybe she's going door to door in Ohio bellowing "We love you women!" just like she did in her convention speech.

by Anonymousreply 1111/03/2012

Ann Romney is true to form in today's airplane clip. Ann is trying to seem likeable by passing out pumpkin Whoopie Pies, but instead comes across as eye-rolling, and brittle. Her regular nasty, unlikeability shines through! Why bother if one can't even FAKE being a sweet, sincere, nice lady for five minutes!?

by Anonymousreply 1211/03/2012

Here's the cunt of which you speak, R12:

by Anonymousreply 1311/03/2012

Do the Romneys drink? I know they're publicly Mormon and all, but do they have secret wine and beer in the fridge like my Baptist grandparents. I can't imagine being a billionaire and not having a wine cellar.

by Anonymousreply 1411/03/2012

She's so curt. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 1511/03/2012

Lady MacRomney is otherwise predisposed and trying to get "Out, out, that damn spot."

by Anonymousreply 1611/03/2012

It's eeeaaaasy to be First Lady, Annnnnnnnie. Alllllll you neeeed are dowwwwwwwnerrrrrrrssssss.

by Anonymousreply 1711/03/2012

Okay, I loathe the Romneys and have made fun of Ann myself but I didn't find her that offensive in that video at all. She seemed a bit human.

by Anonymousreply 1811/03/2012

by Anonymousreply 1911/03/2012

Rafalca and I order this tread closed! At once!

by Anonymousreply 2011/03/2012

Y'all used to call me "Pickles." Mad at first but grew to like it. Just DL calls me this.

How come you never gave Mrs. Obama a nickname … and what are you going to call Mrs. Romney when she is First Lady?

by Anonymousreply 2111/03/2012

She'll never be First Lady, Pickles. I call her 'Cuntressa D'Eville', though. That's also what the townspeople call her, at least when two of the five window shades are pulled back.

by Anonymousreply 2211/03/2012

Mitt & Ann are both FAKES. She thought she was going to be "First Lady" but, she didn't have the stuff to be. The United States of America didn't need to have a MORMAN as President and First Lady. That would of been a disgrace to the USA.

by Anonymousreply 2301/27/2013

Still richer than all of you put together.

by Anonymousreply 2401/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!