No more "ashtray breath".

by Anonymousreply 2103/17/2013

Stephen Who?

by Anonymousreply 111/04/2012

Stephen him.

by Anonymousreply 211/04/2012

Whoopsie! Didn't linkinate correctedly.

by Anonymousreply 311/04/2012

If gossip about being a douchebag determined celebrity, he'd be A+ list. Honestly, his name is always the name mentioned whenever the question: Who's the biggest douche in Hollywood? Even though he's barely considered a celeb these days.

by Anonymousreply 411/04/2012

Really, R4? Because it almost never comes up here, ground zero for celebrity douche discussions.

by Anonymousreply 511/04/2012

Although he's worked pretty consistently over the last 20 years, I'd completely forgotten about him.

by Anonymousreply 611/04/2012

When I first saw this ad I thought it was an SNL parody or something

by Anonymousreply 711/04/2012

Quit talking shit about things you know nothing about!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 801/30/2013

I just can't forgive Stephen for getting me hooked on taking it in the butt. Once you've been Dorffed, nothing else will ever satisfy your butt cravings.

by Anonymousreply 901/30/2013

Dorff's a lot of fun to take up the butt.

by Anonymousreply 1001/30/2013

Stephen Dorff is straight and doesn't have intercourse with men.

by Anonymousreply 1101/30/2013

I've never even heard of him. What kind of douchebag gossip is there about him?

by Anonymousreply 1201/30/2013

I don't believe for a second he's given up real cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 1301/30/2013

He looks like he was born with a Marlboro in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1401/31/2013

He's "dated" both Michael Stipe and Pamela Anderson. Cooties galore.

by Anonymousreply 1501/31/2013

R5. I think the reason he's not much discussed here is that, other than the Stipe rumors that R15 mentioned, he's generally considered a straight douche. No one here cares that much.

And even the Stipe rumors may not be true. There was a blind item about this years ago by "Murgatroyd" in the old Movieline magazine (which for my money had the best written and most accurate BIs anywhere).

The BI talked about an actor who was trying to create some controversy and interest, and pretended to be dating his gay musician friend. To their surprise, the reaction in Hollywood was, Who cares? Everyone already assumed they were sleeping together.

by Anonymousreply 1601/31/2013

He's the epitome of bi. The Stipe rumors aren't false. It's ludicrous to suggest that a straight actor would want people to assume he's gay when the entertainment business is so incredibly homophobic. This was years ago, long before the change of attitude in the public, too.

by Anonymousreply 1701/31/2013

[quote]It's ludicrous to suggest that a straight actor would want people to assume he's gay when the entertainment business is so incredibly homophobic.

I don't think the BI implied that he wanted the public to think he was having a gay affair, just to create some talk in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 1801/31/2013

Michael Stipe is best friends with Stephen, everyone knows that.

by Anonymousreply 1901/31/2013

I always wondered if River and Michael Stipe were lovers except there was the fact that River was in love with Keanu and the rumor that Keanu and Michael had been lovers. It get's confusing.

by Anonymousreply 2003/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 2103/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!