Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Breaking!!! Goop alert!!!

I must issue a strong warning to goop followers. Please note that due to recent climate change issues, I am now making it mandatory for all goop followers to own at least three homes. A city dwelling, an outer country estate for quick access during unexpected weather traumas, and a third home in a distant city to which you can be flown to for prolonged power outages etc. Please note that this is a minimum standard and for greater insurance and comfort more than three homes should be aspired to.

Let's all please take a minute today from our meditation practice to send positive vibrations to the underclasses suffering from Sandy's aftermath and another momoent to meditate on how thankful we are not to be amongst their ilk.

namaste

by www.goop.comreply 1203/18/2013

I hate that uppity cunt

by www.goop.comreply 111/03/2012

Blythe, I told you back in '72 I knew a doctor who was very discreet, you could go to his office after-hours and pay cash. But you just refused to listen. Well, I just can't feel sorry for you.

by www.goop.comreply 211/03/2012

I wish this bitch would stop calling me.

by www.goop.comreply 311/03/2012

Gwyneth was recently in Spain promoting a perfume and she appeared at a TV show called "hormiguero". She was absolutely adorable, spoke spanish perfectly and the host and crowd loved her

by www.goop.comreply 411/03/2012

Yes she's popular...in SPAIN, not in the UK/USA/the rest of Europe.

by www.goop.comreply 511/03/2012

G--I thought I heard you doing a voice-over for a commercial the other day. Must have been my imagination.

by www.goop.comreply 611/03/2012

Has there been a new thread for Gwynnie's NEW cookbook entitled "It's All Good"?

[quote]Last spring, after a particularly grueling schedule and lapse of overindulgence, Gwyneth Paltrow was feeling fatigued and faint. A visit to her doctor revealed that she was anemic, vitamin D deficient, and that her stress levels were sky high. He prescribed an elimination diet to clear out her system and help her body heal. But this meant no coffee, no alcohol, no dairy, no eggs, no sugar, no shellfish, no deep-water fish, no wheat, no meat, no soy, nothing processed at all!

I feel this needs to be discussed.

by www.goop.comreply 712/29/2012

So what the fuck did she end up eating r7? Birdseed?

by www.goop.comreply 812/29/2012

"A visit to her doctor revealed that she was anemic, vitamin D deficient, and that her stress levels were sky high. He prescribed an elimination diet to clear out her system and help her body heal"

I'll bet you ten bucks her doctor actually recommended food.

by www.goop.comreply 912/29/2012

I had the same thing and all I got was a lousy prescription for 50,000 I.U. Vitamin D.

by www.goop.comreply 1012/29/2012

If Goop eats so healthy why is her hair a dried out, split ended mess?

by www.goop.comreply 1112/29/2012

Apparently, she had a miscarriage and nearly died:

by www.goop.comreply 1203/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.