Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blake Shelton: Hot or not?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 4109/28/2013

So, The Voice is starting again. Can someone please tell me why they are actively pushing this bromance between Blake and Adam Levine? Is it for ratings? Is there actually something going on between them (they do have chemistry)? I know Adam has plenty of gay rumors of his own.

I mean, things like this again?

"The original coaches, the bromance, the talent, it's all back," the trailer teases...and proves by showing off all three! "You're gorgeous, man," Levine says to Shelton, who plants a kiss on his BFF in return. It's good to know the spark is still alive five cycles in!"

by Anonymousreply 109/23/2013

NOT ATTRACTIVE

by Anonymousreply 209/23/2013

NOT.

I'm already bored with people who push this "Blake Shelton is so hot" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 309/23/2013

Something about him is so damn likable. I wish this wasn't the case, but he's so my type. Big, burly, a drinker, sweet. If only he wasn't a lame repug.

by Anonymousreply 409/23/2013

There is something about him. He's charismatic. I normally don't find the Southern drawl sexy at all, but on him it is. Can't explain it.

by Anonymousreply 509/24/2013

Bland, pasty, lumpen, hillbilly face, nasty hick accent, and dumb as a box of hair. There's nothing there to like.

by Anonymousreply 609/24/2013

bug eyes

by Anonymousreply 709/24/2013

He came on Chelsea Lately drunk and was sort of cute.

I would imagine Levine is bi so it's possible Shelton has tried it on for size. I do think his fascination with Levine is real. Boy crushes aren't really the sort of thing country singers do for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 809/24/2013

[quote]I would imagine Levine is bi so it's possible Shelton has tried it on for size.

Yeah, and I'm gay as xmas and easy, too, but not so easy that I let all comers "try it on for size." Where are you from that all gays and bisexuals just indiscriminately put out for any and every gross bug-eyed boiled potato-faced fucker who comes along?

by Anonymousreply 909/24/2013

R8 I have a feeling that Blake's crush makes Adam Levine somewhat uncomfortable. I wonder if it's because Adam is actually bi/gay?

by Anonymousreply 1009/24/2013

it's all for ratings, don't be a fool.

by Anonymousreply 1109/24/2013

[quote]Where are you from that all gays and bisexuals just indiscriminately put out for any and every gross bug-eyed boiled potato-faced fucker who comes along?

Wow, jump to conclusions much?

Just because you don't fancy him, what makes you think Levine finds Shelton a "gross bug-eyed boiled potato-faced fucker who comes along"?

Trust me. Adam appreciates your many fan letters and e-mails. But there's no need to defend his honor on DL. He's a big boy now.

by Anonymousreply 1209/24/2013

The guy's a douche. He eliminated Tyler Robinson in the first season who was infinitely better than his challenger. I'm still convinced that Shelton did it because Robinson is gay. All the bromance bullshit is tactical PR to keep people from seeing what a bigot he is.

And no, he's not hot either. And his music sucks.

by Anonymousreply 1309/24/2013

The few times I've seen him he seems pretty wasted, or least out of it for some reason or other. Harmless, I guess, but pretty vacant. Not enough going on in his head.

by Anonymousreply 1409/24/2013

He's a drunk who cheats and beats on his wife, that chubby Lambert chick. But I do think he's sexy in a dissipated kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 1509/24/2013

WHAT?!?!

He cheats on me?!!?

by Anonymousreply 1609/24/2013

Not.

by Anonymousreply 1709/24/2013

NOT hot at all. He's not bad looking and has really nice skin but he's just not hot. I bet his body is horrible too. Shelton is also a known functioning alcoholic.

I wish The Voice would change up its judges. I could do without Shelton and Levine. Replace them please.

by Anonymousreply 1809/24/2013

I'm calling HOT. But I do see a trip to the Betty Ford Center in his future, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 1909/24/2013

I saw a picture, sorry can't remember where, of a young Adam Levine. What a zit-faced ugly fuck he was. That's probably why he started getting tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 2009/24/2013

Not hot at all.

And R15 has ZERO evidence that Blake Shelton beats on his wife. Another DLer making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 2109/24/2013

I agree with those who say there's just something about him. What he doesn't have is Levine's desperate need to be thought of as "hot" and then play all sheepish when he hears it. I hate that act from guys. I guess it's Shelton's lack of vanity and pretense that appeals to me.

by Anonymousreply 2209/24/2013

NOT. He's not good looking plus he acts like a total conceited asshole. Nothing about him is remotely appealing to me. He's one of the main reasons I cannot make it through an episode of The Voice.

by Anonymousreply 2309/24/2013

Not a bad looking guy. Curious to see a shirtless pic of him, but I've never seen any. I like fellow country singer Luke Bryan better, though. And Brian from Florida Georgia Line.

by Anonymousreply 2409/24/2013

Blake Shelton isn't bad looking, but he gives off a major southern asshole vibe and it is known he is a major homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 2509/24/2013

He's hot in that redneck white trash way. But sadly, if you look between those legs when he's in those tight jeans you'll see very clearly he's working with little to nothing, down there.

by Anonymousreply 2609/24/2013

[quote]it is known he is a major homophobe.

It's only "known" in the makebelieve world of DL.

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2013

he ain't bad looking but he could lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2013

When he had the long hair he was butt ugly. Now he is alright, but not great.

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2013

If this phony hayseed wins "The Voice" again, I'm through watching the show until he leaves.

by Anonymousreply 3009/24/2013

He saw a giant turtle in the middle of the road and made a point to run over it. Then he laughed about it on Twitter. He's an ugly douche.

by Anonymousreply 3109/25/2013

So did he cheat on his wife? I saw a magazine at the doctor's office with pictures of some dark haired country singer wannabee he was supposedly screwing.

by Anonymousreply 3209/25/2013

Don't watch the show and am not into country but have seen him on Chelsea Lately and thought he was cute. On top of that, he's something like 6'5. Height is very sexy to me so I'm going with HOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 3309/25/2013

Meanwhile, Adam looks terrible this season. Really terrible.

by Anonymousreply 3409/25/2013

Adam is straight up ugly. Blake seems like a cocky douche, I want the dirt on his marriage and if he is a cheater.

by Anonymousreply 3509/25/2013

Somebody here said Adam's singing sounded like a braying donkey and that makes me laugh because it's spot on.

by Anonymousreply 3609/26/2013

Westboro Baptist Church says they will protest at Blake Shelton's concert.

Shelton's reply: Here's another sin for you. Blow me!

Now you see why I put up with his sloppy, wet kisses and 80 proof breath.

by Anonymousreply 3709/28/2013

OP, if you can't be bothered to link to a pic so I know who the fuck you're talking about, I can't be bothered to offer an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 3809/28/2013

I don't think he wipes very well

by Anonymousreply 3909/28/2013

R15, quit spreading false statements, Blake Shelton does not 'beat on' his wife, Miranda Lambert.

by Anonymousreply 4009/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.