Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars

Gag on the extravaganza eleganza!

by Anonymousreply 21912/01/2012

It sucked that Pandora had to go home due to the bad luck of being paired with Mimi, but she did just seem to give up. They were still in the same teams this week, they have to eliminate contestants quickly because there's only going to be 6 episodes. I guess Pandora thought Mimi would get them eliminated eventually, even if they survived the first challenge. I think they'll start competing solo the last 3 episodes.

I hope Team Yarlexis gets eliminated next week. Yara Sofia is especially annoying, and the least attractive of the whole group.

Jujubee is definitely one of my favorites. It's a reminder how competitive season 2 was that she only finished 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 110/30/2012

I guess they could have the teams compete for the first 5 episodes, and then have the surviving team compete with each other for the finale. That would make a really boring final episode with only two people left. The team thing is stupid, they should've just filmed more episodes. I'm sure it's getting the same ratings as Drag Race, it's the same format except for the team thing. 10 contestants and 8 episodes would've also been better if they refuse to shoot a complete season.

by Anonymousreply 210/30/2012

LOVE Pandora. I appreciate that Pandora has so little respect for Mimi; notice that the bitch pulled the same shit on the runway as last time. The Cher impersonator had to basically push Mimi out of her personal space.

It's a shame, because I have heard that Mimi CAN be funny and entertaining. 0/2 on Drag Race, hunty. Neediness and insecurity aren't funny or entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 310/30/2012

It was highly unfair that the very team where the members didn't choose themselves was eliminated. Clearly someone saw Pandora as a major threat (Rupaul?) and got rid of Pandora the first chance he or she got.

by Anonymousreply 410/30/2012

Shannel should've done a fat, bitchy imitation of Kirstie Alley. She's a dead ringer for her.

by Anonymousreply 510/30/2012

Poor Team Brown Flowers. Both of them were a tad too good for this show.

Nina said right on the runway that she hoped that at least people would be curious about La Lupe, and she was right. I went straight to YouTube.

Tammie Brown's Tammy Faye sucked, but then the challenge sucked too.

Tammie reading Michelle Visage's makeup was screamingly funny.

by Anonymousreply 610/30/2012

Yeah, Tammie sure switched gears quickly from being goofy space alien to fierce bitch. It's about time someone read Michelle Visage.

by Anonymousreply 710/30/2012

Tammie Brown is like an ex-MGM starlet who had a stroke, but still attends red carpet events for the free food.

by Anonymousreply 810/30/2012

OMG R8 you are right - Tammie Brown IS Sally Kirkland!

by Anonymousreply 910/30/2012

Okay, professional opinions needed. What it wrong with Tammy? I mean seriously. Is she schizophrenic, bipolar, histrionic personality disorder, on drugs or something else.

I love the quirky bitch but she was 24/7 crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1010/30/2012

UNTUCKED seems very scripted or prompted. And this show feels like a sitcom, not a competition show.

by Anonymousreply 1110/30/2012

There's a pumpkin in the tub!

by Anonymousreply 1210/30/2012

PLEASE, the only thing pandora is a major threat to is herself. the chick didn't even TRY. mimi might be annoying and desperate at times but atleast she wanted it. and how the hell is your name pandora and you don't even have HOPE, the heifer.

and as for untucked all stars 2E, i don't find it scripted at all. that might just have been the editing, idk. i just know i could definitely relate and was tears too.

by Anonymousreply 1310/30/2012

In the real world, Pandora works much more than most of the queens on All Stars, including the beloved favorites, Raven and Jujubee.

Believe it or not, drag queens are primarily entertainers, and not glamorpuss fashion models, tho Ru's show would have us believe otherwise.

Even Mimi, the hot mess that she is, is more of a draw than most of the girls on All Stars. And I am not a Mimi fan.

All Hail the next meaningless Drag Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 1410/31/2012

To people who watch the TV show, Pandora Boxx seems loveable. So, then, why did none of the other drag queens want to team up with her? They know something we don't.

by Anonymousreply 1510/31/2012

For $100,000 dollars right now, I will take the meaningless Drag Brabie title. Hand me my tiara.

by Anonymousreply 1610/31/2012

How does Pandora work more than the others? Where? What is she paid?

She is amusing in very small doses but has little to back it up. She has zero style and no performing quality. This video of the queens from DR performing "Lady Marmalade" is Exhibit A. The others, particularly Jujubee, who has the hardest part doing Lil Kim, simply wipe Pandora off the stage.

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2012

Michelle was CRACKED about the makeup-line read. She was not expecting that at all!

Tammie (Keith) is oddly cute out of drag.

by Anonymousreply 1810/31/2012

Raven is a slutty skank. And those lip injections are ridiculous.

I want either Chad Michaels or that big, black woman to win.

by Anonymousreply 1910/31/2012

Anyone know what Tammie Brown meant by the makeup down the neck? I didn't understand the Michelle Visage jab.

by Anonymousreply 2010/31/2012

[quote]So, then, why did none of the other drag queens want to team up with her? They know something we don't.[quote]

They know the show is about making pretty dresses and looking pretty when you wear them, and they know Pandora's strengths in camp and comedy have never been appreciated by the judges, and that they don't help with the challenges. I mean, when two hacky non-impressions -- Charo and Shakira -- get complimented as much as those were, you know it's just a drag fashion show.

by Anonymousreply 2110/31/2012

Tammie's actually stronger in camp and comedy than Pandora.

BTW, I saw Ms. Brown, out of drag, in an old episode of "Clean House" with Niecy Nash. No mention of his drag career and he was living with a family. I think they called him Mr. Brown or something relatively non-specific like that.

by Anonymousreply 2210/31/2012

I love Tammy and so sorry to see her go. I'm guessing Latrice or Mulan for the win. Is it the year of the big girl?

by Anonymousreply 2310/31/2012

Mulan? Yes because all Asians must be Chinese. Manila Luzon is biracial - half Caucasian, half-Filipino, but I'm sure that doesn't matter to you.

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2012

I didn't think Manila/Latrice deserved to be in the bottom last week. Thank god they won the lip synch.

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2012

I wasn't comparing Tammie negatively to Pandora. I think Tammie is a very strong queen and brings much more to the table than a lot of the so-called frontrunners. I know fashion and beauty make great reality TV, and I am a fan of RPDR going back to season 1, but if we are talking about who could get me off my ass to a club, it'd be Pandora or Tammie. I have never been a fan of lipsynching at clubs. I just don't find that entertaining. Whereas I think Pandora or Tammie could host a mean karaoke night.

by Anonymousreply 2610/31/2012

I also think Manila is a pretty fierce queen. That goddamn hat with the hand holding a cigarette was brilliant.

And I think Latrice coasts on confidence and likability.

by Anonymousreply 2710/31/2012

On Untucked, Latrice talked about how awful his father was and how he wanted to be a better man and not end up like him. I guess he forgot about going to jail himself.

by Anonymousreply 2810/31/2012

What ethnicity is Tammie? She speaks Spanish fluently.

by Anonymousreply 2910/31/2012

R28, Latrice's father and brothers beat him in front of the whole family - almost to the point of death - when they found out he was gay. He got on a bus from California to Florida when he recovered and he never went back. I think THAT is what he's talking about. He went to jail for drugs. You can find his mugshot online. Bitch, we all go through dark periods, and with no family to turn to . . . I'm happy Latrice overcame the darkness and is shining bright.

by Anonymousreply 3010/31/2012

R8, I haven't been able to stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 3110/31/2012

r22 saw the show too

by Anonymousreply 3210/31/2012

Shannel is a big rough fuck top and Raven is an insatiable bottom.

I didn't need to know that (although the Raven cumbucket image was already obvious).

by Anonymousreply 3310/31/2012

Has Shanel gained weight? Girl was girdled. Raven has done more to his face than just the lip injections. Maybe it's the weight loss that makes it look different. He sure did not want to put a shirt on it. I think her makeup would look better without the brown lines down the side of her nose.

by Anonymousreply 3410/31/2012

Shanel has a glandular condition. Stop making fun of her, she cannot help it!

by Anonymousreply 3510/31/2012

I like Latrice, Chad, Manila and Jujubee. Chad is the quintessential drag queen. Latrice is lovable. Manila and Jujubee crack me up, especially Jujubee.

by Anonymousreply 3610/31/2012

[quote]What ethnicity is Tammie? She speaks Spanish fluently.

His name is Keith Schubert. I haven't heard him say anything that most people who know a bit of Spanish know, such as "Me gusta mucho."

by Anonymousreply 3711/01/2012

[quote]I haven't heard him say anything that most people who know a bit of Spanish know

^I missed a negative or two in that, but you get my meaning. You don't have to be any certain "ethnicity" to speak some Spanish; you just have to have a certain level of education.

by Anonymousreply 3811/01/2012

It appears that Brian/Shannel has gained a HUGE amount of weight. I think it probably has to do with his mother dying this past year...he probably put on some Sadness Pounds.

Still cute, though!

by Anonymousreply 3911/01/2012

I don't know why, but I really like Shannel. I want to take care of him/her. Since Chad thinks so highly of him, he must be a decent guy.

I'm relieved that the needless bitchiness (Tyra, that Hallelou creature) is absent this season. It's fun in small doses but it's much more interesting to see the queens be human with one another.

by Anonymousreply 4011/01/2012

Tammie is from Corpus Christi, Texas, so it's not surprising that he knows some Spanish.

The [italic]Untucked[/italic] segment where they were talking about their distant/estranged dads was powerful stuff, especially when Manila talked about not being the son his father wanted.

by Anonymousreply 4111/01/2012

Don't forget that Manila lost his partner, Sahara Davenport, right after the season finished taping.

by Anonymousreply 4211/01/2012

I don't know quite why, but I am FASCINATED by Tammie Brown. I just want more and more and more of her...she's spellbinding, and I can't really put my finger on what it is about her that makes her so.

She's just so CRAZY!

by Anonymousreply 4311/01/2012

[quote]Anyone know what Tammie Brown meant by the makeup down the neck?

I think it refers to wearing base or foundation that does not quite match your skin tone, and failing to cover thoroughly or blend it at the edges. It's a faux pas to have an obvious visible line where the makeup ends and the natural skin tone begins.

It would probably be hard to see on TV without a close up.

by Anonymousreply 4411/01/2012

I don't understand the distain of Mimi Imfurst. Is everyone mad that she picked up India? Every obese queen on that show except Latrice and Delta Work have been cooly recieved by the other thinner queens.

I thought Pandora damaged her image during the first episode. I really didn't like watching her drag her feet and sling arrows at Mimi the entire episode. Everyone says Pandora is funny yet she doesn't showcase it in her drag act instead she lipsynchs to songs. Why hasn't she molded her career like Lady Bunny or Jackie Beat? There is a wide open market for young comedic drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 4511/01/2012

Oh, my God. Tammie has made several music videos. Here's one:

by Anonymousreply 4611/01/2012

I can tell you why I don't like Mimi Imfurst r45. I don't like his personality - in or out of drag. Annoying, Awkward and tries too hard. He's just a strange man, not in a funny way.

by Anonymousreply 4711/01/2012

The thing Tammie owes her craziness,r43! If you're going to be out,be fully out,with no apologies. Tammie's story about wearing matching underwear to be identified in case she was found dead in a ditch from 'fag' bashing was very moving. Too bad she got booted early.

Lastly,what is it with TWO queens being eliminated a week? At the rate they're going,it should be over in two weeks!

by Anonymousreply 4811/02/2012

Thus far, All Stars is a big fail. Feels like something that was thrown together as a bit of filler until Season 5 starts.

Drag Queen Teams -- FAIL.

The She-mergency button during LSFYL --- FAIL.

The Drama Free Cast -- Zzzzzz

Thus far, none of the fun from past seasons. May not be a bad thing at all that it will be over in about three episodes.

by Anonymousreply 4911/03/2012

Now that Mimi and Tammie have been eliminated, there is absolutely zero reason to watch All Stars.

The remaining cast is so boring.

by Anonymousreply 5011/03/2012

Manila posted that Cher/Kathy Griffin anti-Mitt video that came out today - it's posted here in another thread.

But what made it hilarious was Manila said:

"Chad Michaels and Pandora Boxx have a message for all you voters"

by Anonymousreply 5111/03/2012

They could put the Shemergency button to good use if they mixed up the song styles. I'd like to see them battle to "19" by Paul Hardcastle.

by Anonymousreply 5211/04/2012

That's what an All-Stars season is for r49, something to tide people over before the next real season. Nothing wrong with that, but they screwed up by only allocating 6 episodes for it, giving it too much of a rushed feeling. Still I'm not going to complain, better than having nothing to help us wait for season 5. I'm sure All-Stars will be back with season 2 next year, so get used to it.

I wish they'd gone ahead with plans to use past contestants for a Big Brother type show though. It'd be like an expanded version of Untucked.

by Anonymousreply 5311/04/2012

[quote]At the rate they're going,it should be over in two weeks!

Yes, hon. There are only 6 episodes. This was always meant to be a mini-season. It's a bit odd because All-Stars really should be fighting for their own lives rather than paired up, but, it is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 5411/05/2012

"I like long walks in the rain, big cocks, and fried chicken."

by Anonymousreply 5511/05/2012

Manilla and Latrice for the win, I guess. Yawn. Just as long as it isn't Yara Sophia and her partner.

by Anonymousreply 5611/05/2012

Damn! I HATE they sent Manilla and Latrisde home! Manilla's got great fashion sense, and I hate that she's not going to win it all...

by Anonymousreply 5711/05/2012

Crap dammit! I can't believe they sent Manila and Latrice home. It's so shitty it almost makes me not want to continue watching. It really should have been Alexis and Yara. Alexis has got to be one of the most boring queens ever on the show.

by Anonymousreply 5811/06/2012

Predictions on who will be the first/only queen to push the button?

Because, I'm totally calling it. Yara goes up to lipsynch and Alexis pushes the button in a fit of overconfidence and costs them their place in the show. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 5911/06/2012

So HAPPY Manila had her fugly ass handed to her last night! She's such a fucking CUNT! Thrilled she gone!

by Anonymousreply 6011/06/2012

No one loves Latrice more than I do. But I have to admit she's often a dud during challenges, and could sometimes be more put-together on the runway.

by Anonymousreply 6111/06/2012

As much as I love my Latrice, she did put her and Manila in the bottom 2. Manila didn’t help with that “Hot Boo Boo Mess” (LOL!!!) of a lip-synch.

Now I love Jujubee too and I’m rooting for either her or Chad to win. As much as I despised Raven during Season 2, I actually like her this season. She’s still competitive but she’s not as mean as she use to be. With all that said, Jujubee and Raven DID NOT deserve to be in the bottom 2 in place of those Latina hot messes. That was ridiculous. Sometimes RuPaul makes decisions like a drunken street bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6211/07/2012

Shannel is, and always has been, a fat cunt.

I can't believe some of you here like that tired OLD queen.

by Anonymousreply 6311/07/2012

She is beautiful, and she is a lovely performer. Hardly tired or old!

by Anonymousreply 6411/07/2012

Why the hell are those 2 chicas still there - between their failure at the street challenge (you KNOW they got the lowest score) and those hideous runway outfits, they should have gotten cut.

Those hair-trimmed costumes looked like something out of Hagar the Horrible!

by Anonymousreply 6511/08/2012

I just cannot abide their accents. It's like a cheese grater on my tympanic membranes, particularly Yara Sofia. I'm sorry, but if you are going to try to be the next drag superstar, SPEAK ENGLISH. This is not Puerto Rico's Drag Idol. You cannot entertain us if we cannot fucking UNDERSTAND you.

Plus, they are both busted-ass looking bitches. Worst drag queens EVER.

by Anonymousreply 6611/08/2012

I HATE the idea of drag teams completing (and I blame Santino for it !!)

I would've rather seen a short season where six real All Stars competed individually in five episodes.

by Anonymousreply 6711/08/2012

Yara said Chad was carrying Shannel. I have to disagree. I think they are evenly matched, overall. Shannel actually did a better job at the street challenge this week which is surprising because she has been pretty quiet. I was really entertained by Shannel. I could have watched a lot more of Shannel during that street challenge.

Alexis got buried this week by criticisms. Everyone was putting Alexis down. On the one hand I understand all the criticisms because Alexis is noticably a pageant drag queen at the same time not everyone should be the same.

Latrice was dragging her feet during the street challenge by struggling to get items from the trash bin. I think it put Ru off that Latrice wasn't giving 100%. Latrice was the only one that didn't seem to care about completing the challenge. Manila took control over the team from day one. Latrice therefore had to conform to Manila's vision. Out of all the teams I think they were the most unbalanced because they have two different styles in personality and dress.

by Anonymousreply 6811/08/2012

LOVE, Ms Latrice, but as soon as I saw that Janice Dickinson was a guest judge, I figured her goose was cooked. JD would immediately criticize any model on ANTM that weighed more than 15 pounds.

I'm pulling for either Chad or Jujubee.

by Anonymousreply 6911/08/2012

I guess I'm aone of the few here who thinks Alexis and Yara have been doing wonderfully and have become the unexpected surprise. And all those queens who said Yara's carrying Alexis had not witnessed how poorly Yara did on the street challenge and how Alexis had to carry that (because the videos were not available for all to see). Plus they won one challenge and one mini-challenge.

by Anonymousreply 7011/08/2012

Why didn't they pair Latrice with Stacy Layne Matthews?

by Anonymousreply 7111/08/2012

Alexis is still boring as hell. Making people want to come see you should be part of the criteria for The Next Drag Superstar.

by Anonymousreply 7211/08/2012

Latrice definitely seemed out of her element with the 'all stars', although I do like her. Seems like a nice person.

Alexis was steaming made about the other queens' comments and then even more furious when Yara exclaimed that she did Alexis' face.

Channel does seem kind of chubby.

Raven looks really great with his hair grown in.

I kind of wish Raven and Chad had paired up because I'd like them to be the last two competing for the title.

by Anonymousreply 7311/09/2012

With the BRILLIANT Manila Luzon out of the running (and she is brilliant, both intellectually and as a drag queen), the competition is now Chad Michaels' to lose...

by Anonymousreply 7411/10/2012

Latrice should've turned the trashcan over, you've got to think radical to win. Can't stand Yarlexis or whatever their team name is. Yara is a one-note imitator of an already one note comic, Charo. And Alexis is just boring. Jujubee is the most beautiful left, and I like everyone else left. Chad seems more liked by viewers than he is with me, I'm just ok with him. And judging from comments here, I like Raven more than average. I liked her gossiping in the Untucked lounge in her first season, which is where she got the bitchy rep I guess, but it was entertaining. I like Channel but I guess it's a fair criticism that she's gotten too chubby. You've got to suffer for your art, RuPaul stays bone-thin and I'm sure that's not an easy task.

by Anonymousreply 7511/13/2012

"I wish they'd gone ahead with plans to use past contestants for a Big Brother type show though."

Oh, God--they were stupid not to go forward with that! THAT would have been massively entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 7611/13/2012

Loved seeing Mary Wilson as a guest judge!

by Anonymousreply 7711/13/2012

I'm really getting tired of Sharon Osbourne shoving herself and her daughter down our throats. You can't turn on any reality show without seeing the two of them pimping themselves out. Their phony "nice girl" routine is so tired. Especially when they have to judge a competition...it takes them twenty minutes to make a fucking decision, just so that the camera lingers on them longer.

by Anonymousreply 7811/13/2012

I really liked Chad last season, but by now his "grande dame" act has grown tiresome. And he really needs to knock off the Hunger Games quotes. LAME.

by Anonymousreply 7911/13/2012

Kady Zadora Riklis is a cipher. Jillian Hervey is a goddess.

by Anonymousreply 8011/13/2012

By the way, this is the house Pia Zadora and Meshulam Riklis built when they tore down PickFair:

by Anonymousreply 8111/13/2012

Count me as another who liked Chad on his original season, but finds him tiresome now.

by Anonymousreply 8211/13/2012

I also agree about Chad. He's way too full of himself on All-Stars. So is JuJuBee.

I'm liking Shannel much better on All-Stars than I did during her first season.

by Anonymousreply 8311/13/2012

I haven't seen this week's episode yet and I just watched last week's. Let's talk about Raven.

She is useless. Jujubee is totally carrying that team because Raven has nothing to offer. And she always looks terrible. Even before all of the ill-advised plastic surgery her make-up sucked. She has no humor or talent, her only skill is being a cunt. Oh and out of drag with her new wig glued on she looks like Billy Bob Thornton playing Brandon Teena.

by Anonymousreply 8411/13/2012

Jujubee's boyfriend is a fucking STUD.

by Anonymousreply 8511/13/2012

The ink looks pretty random, but Jujubee's Navy boyfriend has a nice body.

by Anonymousreply 8611/13/2012

I just googled Jujubee's pics and she is so gorgeous. She doesn't take a bad pic, always sexy and stunning. Surely she's gone to a straight bar in drag just to enjoy all the unaware straight men drooling over her.

by Anonymousreply 8711/13/2012

Jujubee's bf follows only one person, and that's a female porn star?!

by Anonymousreply 8811/13/2012

Also, Jujubee mentioned on last night's Untucked that his name really is Airline (I had seen that on Wikipedia but thought it had to be a joke). What the fuck kind of name is Airline?

by Anonymousreply 8911/13/2012

That looks like a dormant Twitter account, r88. It might not have even been started by him, who knows. I only attached it because of the shirtless pic.

This is his active account.

by Anonymousreply 9011/13/2012

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 9111/13/2012

More Juju and Chris:

by Anonymousreply 9211/13/2012

R92, I liked that video until that bitch Shangela showed up!

by Anonymousreply 9311/13/2012

There isn't much I can say about this week's episode four. I liked it with the exception of wet blanket Kady Z. The editors should try to limit camera time to these wet blankets, they bring the show down.

There are only two episodes left and four drag queens. My prediction is even though Raven is a fan favorite and everyone expects him to win, I think he is eliminated in the next episode. Therefore, Shannel, Jujubee and Chad make it to the final episode. Chad comes in third. Juju and Shannel battle for the win with Shannel victorious.

by Anonymousreply 9411/15/2012

I thought Chad looked terrible in the last episode. He surgically altered his face to look like Cher and that's the only way he can look good, as Cher. A Drag Race winner should be reasonably beautiful, and I don't think he is.

I also didn't get the raves about Raven last episode. She can look pretty but I don't like how she wears so much pancake makeup her face is a completely different color from the rest of her skin. It makes it look like she's wearing a mask. The dress was also way too short, and not in a good way.

If Raven doesn't improve, I'm rooting for Shannel and Juju, and between those I'd prefer Juju. Both likeable, but Juji is more beautiful.

I'd think they'd drop the team thing for the next episode because what would be the advantage of winning the challenge? You still end up lipsynching for your life because there's only two teams left. Plus by only eliminating one contestant in episode 5, that would leave 3 finalists, which is more interesting than only two. But I'll bet they will stick with the stupid teams thing to the bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 9511/15/2012

I didn't realize Kady Z was the daughter of Pia Zadora and Jillian Hervey was the daughter of Vanessa Williams. I googled it afterwards. Did they announce it somewhere in the show? Do you think they compared notes on their scandalous mothers?

As far as who wins, I'm rooting for Shannel, and surprised at how bad Jujubee's skin is even with the thick layer of pancake. It seems to have gotten worse over time.

by Anonymousreply 9611/15/2012

If they announced it during the main episode r96, I missed it too. But during Untucked they all had "daughter of..." written underneath them when they were chatting in the lounge.

by Anonymousreply 9711/15/2012

I can't remember Ru announcing whose spawn each girl was, but like r97 said on Untucked, they also listed their moms under their name as soon as Ru brought them into the workroom so we knew right away.

by Anonymousreply 9811/15/2012

The names/daughters of celebrity X was announced at the end of the 1st challenge. I was trying to figure out if Gillian looked more like Vanessa Williams or the ex-husband. She looks like her Dad - Vanessa's former manger/ex.

by Anonymousreply 9911/15/2012

I miss Manila - I'm so in love with her. It was a mistake getting rid of her and Pandora so early.

Of all the queens left, I heart Jujubee and hope she wins. But Shannel is such a trooper even as a fatty.

Yara just scared me. Alexis'"Bam" drove me nuts.

I'm so sick of the Osbourne brats too. Kelly "I'm a drag queen trapped in a man's body" is suddenly a nice person? Not buying it. And your accent is FAKE as Madonna's, hunty. I also think she had lap band like her Mommy.

Whoever came up with the "big brother house" idea is a genius. They show little snippets of them getting up in the morning, and it would be nice if the camera could linger just a little bit longer...

The Vanessa Williams spawn was gorgeous and a good sport. Kady Zzzzzzzzzzzz looked like she didnt want to be there. Where some spackle and a hairpiece for an hour, girl.

by Anonymousreply 10011/15/2012

Vanessa's daughter had body for dayzzzz!!! That ass was all that and then some!Rosie Perez was gagging over her ass!

by Anonymousreply 10111/15/2012

I absolutely hate Mimi. Please stop putting her on the show.

Pandora is still my fave.

by Anonymousreply 10211/15/2012

Unlike Kelly and Kady, Jillian actually looked like a fierce drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 10311/15/2012

I miss the recap's by the little plump queen who wore the preppy outfits and the headband.

Supposedly Willem is doing them live on NewNowNext, but when I tuned in last week, it was some other queen with clown makeup. But it was still kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 10411/15/2012

Finally a fun episode this season.

[quote]But during Untucked they all had "daughter of..." written underneath them when they were chatting in the lounge.

They showed the same caption during the episode, when the girls were first introduced.

by Anonymousreply 10511/16/2012

Fucking HYSTERICAL that someone upthread called it that Yara would be the one to push the button for the she-mergency. Bitch, please ....

by Anonymousreply 10611/17/2012

upthread they said Alexis would push it, I think. Close.

by Anonymousreply 10711/19/2012

My thoughts on this rather boring season.

Love this show, and my favorite season by far was Season Two. Raven and Pandora Boxx are two of my favorite contestants.

The team concept basically allowed Ru to easily get rid of his least favorite queens without someone accusing him of judging like he did in the past. Hook your least favorites up with a weak partner (Pandora and Nina) and poof - they are gone.

The Gaff In episode was horrible. Embarassingly bad. The girl group episode was the best thus far.

Michelle Visage is the worst judge. Finds some random thing to get angry about and then makes a federal case of it so she can assist Ru in keeping his favorites in the competition. I long for the return of Merl whatever her name was.

Manila Luzon annoys me to no end. She thinks she is quite funny and I got tired of her wearing a shoe for her hat. Glad to see her go - sorry.

Raven seems to be on antidepressants or something. He has totally lost his edge. He was a bitch, but a funny bitch. Now he is neither bitchy nor funny. Rooting for the return of the old Raven.

Expect Chad will win as Ru likes his winners to be pretty and it would honor a "classic" drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 10811/19/2012

Yarlexis was on their way to winning the lip synch until Yara pressed the button and threw in a bad performance. Raven, who has a weekly job at Micky's nightclub in L.A. and does various other gigs around the country, was struggling. Raven dances a lot and should have a big bag of tricks to wow the judges.

R108 That is an interesting prediction. I don't think Chad will win. From what I've seen from Drag Race and Drag U, RuPaul adores Raven. Raven is probably Ru's favorite drag queen that's been on the show. However, I don't think Raven will win. I think it will come down to Jujubee or Shannel. I think Shannel will surprise us and win.

by Anonymousreply 10911/19/2012

Chad is anything but "pretty." I predict a Jujs win.

by Anonymousreply 11011/19/2012

I forgot... Fanny Shosha is probably the best name ever.

by Anonymousreply 11111/19/2012

I wish Tammie Brown could find a wider audience for her kooky hipstress drag.

by Anonymousreply 11211/19/2012

Well at least she made the orbitz commercial

by Anonymousreply 11311/19/2012

I don't get whatever Fanny Shosha is alluding to, will someone explain it to me?

by Anonymousreply 11411/19/2012

That Robyn song was a good one for them to cry all the way through.

It was emotional because you know how much those two love each other and didn't want to try to knock the other out of the competition.

Although I'm one that thinks people need to get kicked off each week (that's what happens in a competition - people you like get sent home), I'm happy with the outcome.

Time to start voting!

by Anonymousreply 11511/20/2012

Raven knows she's not fooling anybody with that bullshit about not having any work done on her face, right?

In case someone didn't watch Untucked, she said it in response to a viewer question about who her plastic surgeon was.

by Anonymousreply 11611/20/2012

[quote]Expect Chad will win as Ru likes his winners to be pretty and it would honor a "classic" drag queen.

r108, that is simply not true. The last two Drag Race winners were not what I would consider pretty or classic. Raja-Ghoul (I couldn't stand that bitch) and Sharon Needles represented that new and edgy drag look which I'm personally not a fan of. I honestly believe Chad deserved the win last season so if she's still in the game (haven't seen the last episode yet), then I'm rooting for her.

Is Merl coming back? I don't like that manly drag looking Michelle Visage either, for all the reasons you stated.

by Anonymousreply 11711/20/2012

[quote]I don't get whatever Fanny Shosha is alluding to, will someone explain it to me?

"Fanny" and "Shosha" (or "Chocha") are slang for "pussy." (Former is British, latter is Spanish.)

by Anonymousreply 11811/20/2012

JuJu and Raven have that "crying without actual tears" thing perfected. Using napkins to dab at dry eyes is a nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 11911/20/2012

[quote]Raven knows she's not fooling anybody with that bullshit about not having any work done on her face, right?

[quote]In case someone didn't watch Untucked, she said it in response to a viewer question about who her plastic surgeon was.

Yeah, I love how she denied that when it was a Logo show that featured her getting her lips pumped.

by Anonymousreply 12011/20/2012

Did Ru really think it was a tie? Because I thought Juju way out-lipsynched Raven, it wasn't even close, let alone a tie. I'm not buying it, Ru just decided he wanted 4 finalists. Show the weakness of the show that every decision is ultimately up to Ru's whims, and he might not always be fair. It makes me think he might've already picked the winner too.

by Anonymousreply 12111/21/2012

Ru wants Raven to win. No question. and his lieutenant Michelle Visage continues to do Ru's bidding, praising JuJu's lame costume and flimsy backstory.

by Anonymousreply 12211/21/2012

From what shots they showed us, I actually thought Raven turned out the better performance.

I love Juju, but she always goes for overwrought in her performances. Raven was more understated this time, which I thought worked great, especially given the mood. When she didn't move at all during the first verse, I thought she was going to throw it for Juju.

Anyway, it was great television. For sure the second best lip sync after Manila's and Delta's "MacArthur Park."

by Anonymousreply 12311/21/2012

I'm thinking Ru wants to give it all to Chad Michaels.

Chad's been a well-known DQ in LA for EVAH, and even the other queens acknowledge her artistry. And she came thisclose last season - if Sharon Needles hadn't been so unique, Chad would have been the clear winner.

This whole season, Chad has led the way - 3 straight wins out of 5, never in the bottom 2 - great comments from all the judges. It's Chad's to lose.

by Anonymousreply 12411/21/2012

Why does everyone think Juju is "pretty"? Because she's petite (heightwise, certainly not girthwise) and Asian?

Not even all that drag spackle can hide those gigantic pock marks, her body skin is a mess (I sincerely hope she was not beaten or abused as a kid because the scars are scary) and she looked pregnant in that unflattering white jumpsuit with the saggy crotch.

And as far as originality, her pouty stance is something everyone pretending to be sexy and innocent at the same time, has been doing since Tony Curtis and Marilyn Monroe.

All that said, she is truly gifted as a lip-syncher, seems to be a genuinely nice person, and must be doing something exquisitely right to have that hot Navy boy madly in love with her for six years and proposing marriage (unless he's just a famewhore like everyone else). But out of all of that, only the lip-synching wins drag contests.

Raven's the only one left with star quality, but she can be very hit or miss. LOVED her very attractive and supportive suburban Mom. All drag queens should be so lucky.

Seems to me, like someone else said, that it's Chad's to lose. Though I couldn't help noticing his ultra flabby legs in one of those changing scenes (though he's in decent skinny-shape)... ah the magic of make-up, night lighting, support hose, padding, and costuming.

by Anonymousreply 12511/21/2012

I don't see it R125. Never understood Raven's appeal. She never looks attractive as a woman (that makeup!), she's not a funny performer and she's a boring lip syncher. I said it before, her only strength is in being a bitch. She looked like shoe leather in a wig in the basketball challenge. And I think she's probably has some body work too.

Poor Shannell tries too hard. I forgot that she walked off of her season. No great loss. She and Jujubee both need to retire the catsuits or invest in some heavy duty Spanx.

by Anonymousreply 12611/21/2012

Jujubee is my face. The lipsync was NOT good.

by Anonymousreply 12711/21/2012

Shannel walked off because Santino never said one nice thing about her, and it was pissing her off. But she also mentioned in the last Untucked, that she took herself too seriously in her first season. Santino hasn't been nearly as negative about her in All-Stars. As soon as I heard Shannel was coming back, I thought, she'll never make to the finals with Santino ripping her every episode.

by Anonymousreply 12811/21/2012

It's Ju Ju Bee all the way.

by Anonymousreply 12911/21/2012

She's my favorite too, r129

My favorites are:

1. Juju, beautiful, sexy, great lipsyncher, and that is the primary function of a drag queen. 2-3 tie: Raven and Shannel, Raven is inconsistent but Shannel does need to lose some weight. 4. Chad, too unattractive, takes himself too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 13011/21/2012

[quote] Raven is inconsistent but Shannel does need to lose some weight

And Juju doesn't??!! I don't see how people find her 6-month pregnancy and all the growths/marks on her body glamourous.

by Anonymousreply 13111/21/2012

I give Chad major props for longevity, seeming to be a very nice person, and for always being perfectly polished. However, there is nothing very surprising or unexpected about her drag. If you look at the last two winners, Ru went for the queens who were different. (Though it could be argued that Raja was more a stylist than drag queen and that Manila should have won that season.)

by Anonymousreply 13211/21/2012

[quote]LOVED her very attractive and supportive suburban Mom. All drag queens should be so lucky.

The ONLY good episode of Drag U (an otherwise terrible and boring show) was the one when they made over Raven's mom. They shared some very moving moments; that was when I started to love Raven.

I remember on Drag U she called him "David" thoughout; on Monday she called him "Raven." That was sweet.

by Anonymousreply 13311/21/2012

^I take that back; there was another good episode when Tammie Brown's makeover-ee won. I forget the details but remember feeling verklempt at the end.

by Anonymousreply 13411/21/2012

I've not liked Raven since she was needlessly cruel to Tati (whom I loved).

by Anonymousreply 13511/21/2012

Tati's reading vid was atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 13611/21/2012

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 13711/21/2012

I honestly don't know who I want to win...that's why I couldn't vote on Twitter. I'll be happy with any of them, with the giant exception of Shannel.

by Anonymousreply 13811/21/2012

I'm rooting for Jujubee.

I really liked Chad on her original season, but she's been such a cunt this year, and her constant Hunger Games references are annoying and nonsensical.

I've never been a Raven fan, she's just not someone I would ever bother seeing. I prefer queens who have a sense of humor.

And I've only season seasons 2, 3, and 4, so maybe that's why, but I constantly forget Shannel is in the competition. She's made zero impact on me.

by Anonymousreply 13911/21/2012

Shannel has striking eyes. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 14011/21/2012

I Chad Michaels. He's a natural. He and Raja seem like they were born to be drag queens. They're good at what they do.

by Anonymousreply 14111/21/2012

I really dislike how biased the viewers are. I looked on the RDR Facebook page and saw most viewers voting for Raven or Jujubee. This after they have been in the bottom two more than any other pair, three times out of five. Chad and Shannel have won two challenges. Can more viewers just look at what the drag queens produce on the show and vote for the best instead of the one you already liked before the show started? Looking at the votes it looks like Raven has about 46% of the vote, Jujubee 38%, Chad 12%, Shannel 4%. You know a lot of people will be angry if anyone but Raven or Jujubee wins. Which makes me think Ru will pick one of them to stay in the good graces of the viewers.

Someone should start a RDR 5 thread. The new queens have been annonced. They look like they will bring the drama.

by Anonymousreply 14211/21/2012

It's all about Penny Tration - that bitch will take Season 5 to the end!

by Anonymousreply 14311/21/2012

Chad seems so entitled now, like he invented drag and everybody owes him. He's the Ann Romney of drag. And he did not deserve to win over Sharon Needles during his season.

by Anonymousreply 14411/21/2012

I see Sharon Needles' boyfriend, Alaska Thunderfuck, made the cast.

I think the one to beat will be Alyssa Edwards, a former Miss Gay America and Miss Gay USofA.

by Anonymousreply 14511/21/2012

I'm glad Alaska made it on the show. I didn't want to hear he committed suicide because he never made it on. He's more into traditional drag glamor than his boyfriend, Sharon Needles. Viewers shouldn't expect another Sharon Needles in him.

I'm so happy Detox Icunt is on. I've watched Detox's videos and he always had the stature of being a Drag Race alumni without ever being on the show. He loves doing 80s fashion, that might be a hinderance. Hopefully he makes it atleast half way through the season.

by Anonymousreply 14611/21/2012

Shamble would be out if paired with another queen.

by Anonymousreply 14711/21/2012

Detox is besties with Willam, right?

by Anonymousreply 14811/21/2012

Some tea:

Alyssa is beautiful but difficult and cunty. She was dethroned as Miss Gay America for butting heads with the pageant owners and not showing up for appearances. The queen who finished her reign is Coco Montrese ... who also made the Season 5 cast.

by Anonymousreply 14911/21/2012

Wow! The gurls are coming for Juju; I love her though ( and my gurl Manila). I can't get into Raven's makeup this season. She looks unpolished and late, which is odd because I used to think she was so polished ( a bitch, but polished). Oh God I love Tati too, R135! I wish she was on this season.

by Anonymousreply 15011/21/2012

I honestly don't feel like Tati is a true drag queen. I think she just wants to be a girl. She should go for the surgery. I'm sure she'd be much happier then.

by Anonymousreply 15111/21/2012

Well, I do think she looks much better as a girl.

by Anonymousreply 15211/21/2012

They even discussed on her season how Tati isn't a real drag queen and just wants to be a normal girl. I'm surprised she hasn't gone the Sonique and Carmen route.

by Anonymousreply 15311/21/2012

And I agree with R150, Raven looks like shit this season.

by Anonymousreply 15411/21/2012

Alyssa Edwards was dethroned not just as MGA but as All-American Goddess, a newer national pageant (India Ferrah from Season 3 is a former). Again, it was for being grand and unreliable.

by Anonymousreply 15511/21/2012

Is it just me or does Manilla look EXACTLY like Leighton Meester?

by Anonymousreply 15611/22/2012

R156, it's just you.

by Anonymousreply 15711/22/2012

I agree, too, R156. It took me forever to place who I thought he looked like and it was Blair Waldorf. My friend agreed.

by Anonymousreply 15811/22/2012

I really don't think Chad and Shantell (sp?)deserved to win 3 times in a row. Raven and Jujubee didn't deserve that. That lip-synch was quite painful to watch, even for the judges. On the other hand, I do think they're setting us up for a Raven or Jujubee win.

by Anonymousreply 15911/23/2012

[quote]Chad seems so entitled now, like he invented drag

He's old enough.

by Anonymousreply 16011/23/2012

I'd completely forgotten that Shannel walked off season one. That alone should've disqualified her for All-Stars. Now it's even more annoying when she talks about how much she wants and deserves to win this season.

by Anonymousreply 16111/24/2012

Why should it disqualify her, it was great drama. Diva behavior is the life blood of Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 16211/24/2012

Can't wait for the finale when we can decide who has the flabbier arms, Michelle Visage or Beth Ditto.

by Anonymousreply 16311/25/2012

Chad won! I'm happy. I thought Raven did a better lip-synch performance. I thought because of that he would take the crown after being lackluster most of the season which I didn't think was right. For anyone who watched Drag U, Chad wore the same outfit on the All Stars runway and as he did as a professor in one of the episodes. For the challenges I ranked them in the interview: 1. Shannel, 2. Chad, 3. Raven, 4. Jujubee; burger speech: 1. Chad, 2. Shannel, 3. Raven, 4. Jujubee; comedy routine: 1. Jujubee, 2. Chad, 3. Raven, 4. Shannel. Delta Work and Ongina made an appearance as the drag queens drivers.

by Anonymousreply 16411/26/2012

Delta Work seemed really bitter and unpleasant during her cameo, R164. I was never a fan.

by Anonymousreply 16511/27/2012

I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 16611/27/2012

R165 Delta seemed bitter but I wasn't bothered by it.

R166 Why did you say that?

by Anonymousreply 16711/27/2012

Fuck you and your fragile ego, Ru. You did NOT pick the deserving winner. You picked one who wouldn't outshine you in the "hall of fame".

by Anonymousreply 16811/27/2012

Fat ass Shanel bored his poor mother to death.

by Anonymousreply 16911/27/2012

Disappointing end to a disappointing season.

by Anonymousreply 17011/27/2012

I knew it would come down to Raven vs Chad. I really like Jujubee but the interview and the outfit selection did her in. Shannel came off as boring and desperate for attention. Santino may have complimented her outfit, but she looked tired and over-stuffed in it though the makeup was great.

I liked the season and think Chad really went into the competition not wanting to be too nice and emphasize the desire to win. That's probably why he didn't seem as nice as he did before - he rediscovered his competitive edge and went there to let them all have it.

by Anonymousreply 17111/27/2012

Dragmobiles... unsafe at any speed.

by Anonymousreply 17211/27/2012

Even though the rumors said Raven would take the crown, Chad was quite clearly getting the winner's edit throughout the season.

by Anonymousreply 17311/27/2012

Cheri Oteri's face is frozen - and not as in "reaction bit" frozen (which she's known for doing, perhaps too much), but as in "botox" frozen.

And why-oh-why does anyone with naturally thin lips think they're automatically gonna look better with collagen?

by Anonymousreply 17411/27/2012

Raven looked great as a neo-Veronica Lake. I thought her outfit and makeup/hair were clever. She also did a great lip synch.

Chad was consistently good throughout the show, but something about his performances left me flat.

Shannel's story about his mom was touching.

Juju gives good face and lip synch, but her offstage personality is tedious.

by Anonymousreply 17511/27/2012

Nothing made me laugh this season more than Jujube saying that Tammie Brown "made me queef."

I know it's not worth getting all invested in a 6-episode season of a reality contest about drag queens, but this season was stupid. Strong contestants were eliminated together with their weaker partners far too early in the game.

I assumed all along that this point of this "All Stars" season was to bestow a win on Raven. Wrong!

Bring on the real season in January!

by Anonymousreply 17611/27/2012

Does anyone know what Raven was in jail for?

by Anonymousreply 17711/27/2012

Beth Ditto is one of those weird celebrities who is so ubiquitous and never for her chosen profession (music). I've seen her in print publications and tons of shows, but don't think I've ever heard a single song of hers.

by Anonymousreply 17811/27/2012

2nd DUI, R177

by Anonymousreply 17911/27/2012

It should've been Shannel!

by Anonymousreply 18011/27/2012

ll these queens love their party favors, don't they?

My guesses:

Chad - Tina

Jujubee - Tina, Food, Booze binges

Raven - GHB, Booze, Pills

Willem - EVERYTHING

by Anonymousreply 18111/27/2012

Willam was sniffing a LOT during her recap of last week's episode, R181.

by Anonymousreply 18211/27/2012

No reunion special next week? Boo.

by Anonymousreply 18311/27/2012

R178 She sings the song for Charlize Theron's Dior commercial. I've attached it below. Fat girl can saaaang.

Wasn't there a story that Drag Race season 4 finale was taped with all 3 being winners so that the winner wouldn't be leaked again? I wonder if Ru promised Chad the All Stars win as consolation.

by Anonymousreply 18411/27/2012

Ru acted like Chad was the best queen of them all by winning All-Stars, but he didn't even win his season. All-Stars was made up entirely of past losers. You shouldn't be considered the best unless the winners of each season are also in the competition.

by Anonymousreply 18511/27/2012

[quote]Wasn't there a story that Drag Race season 4 finale was taped with all 3 being winners so that the winner wouldn't be leaked again?

This is true. That's why Sharon Needles looked so underwhelmed when she won; it wasn't really the moment she won. They were all just going through the motions during their respective takes.

by Anonymousreply 18611/27/2012

Shannel - Used to do copious amounts of coke, then stopped and put on the weight.

RuPaul - LOVED her coke. Was FLYING the night of the infamous Milton Berle debacle (can't find the post-presentation back stage interview where she was livid, yapping away, and dabbing sweat vigorously - so she was not a Melanie Griffith type of cokehead, more like a Tom Arnold type). Had to hit the rehabitat.

by Anonymousreply 18711/27/2012

Grew tired of Raven's sluttiness. He's a nasty skank.

by Anonymousreply 18811/27/2012

For r178

Gossip, "Heavy Cross"

by Anonymousreply 18911/27/2012

The ending of the All Star season was as dull as the rest of it. Since Chad Michaels has been doing drag since the 1950's, his win really comes as no surprise.

The 'Hall Of Fame' bullshit is right up there with this seasons 'teams' and that stupid 'she-mergency' button.

Time will tell if Chad is really an 'All Star'. Funny how, like in many other reality contest shows, it's never the winners that become the most successful. I'd say that, thus far, Willam has become the most successful without actually winning. Sharon Needles seems to be doing well riding her year of fame too. Hopefully she'll sustain it.

by Anonymousreply 19011/27/2012

Dammit. I was hoping Cody would be able to get in and Terry would go home with Dez.

by Anonymousreply 19111/27/2012

Whoops, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 19211/27/2012

Can you see pictures of these guys out of drag anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 19311/27/2012

R193 lipsynchforyourlife.tumblr has pictures of all the queens without makeup on. You'll have to look through a lot of pages to find them. Or you can individually look up the queens on a search engine.

by Anonymousreply 19411/27/2012

Eh, I thought Chad definitely deserved to win.

I like Raven, but I hated the lip sync. I usually enjoy the slutty routine, but it was completely at odds with the song choice this time.

In the end, I agree that the format was just terrible. But it is what it is. I'm looking forward to the fifth season.

by Anonymousreply 19511/27/2012

It looks like EVERY DRAG RACE CONTESTANT EVAH will be on that Drag Cruise that won't allow the guests to dress up.

But the Drag Queen list alone should make up half the ship's passenger manifest!

Even Michelle Visage will be on board.

Only Ru herself is conspicuous by her absence

by Anonymousreply 19611/28/2012

I lost interest with the format and then quit watching after the big black girl was voted off.

So . .did Ru suddenly change the format again at the end?

by Anonymousreply 19711/28/2012

R197 The final four competed individually in the final episode. Only one person could be inducted to the Hall of Fame.

R190 Chad already had a successful revue employing several drag queens. He has fostered talent like Morgan McMichaels. Raven has a very strong "I'm the fiercest queen in the game" attitude and people seem to love it. Raven does have a newness and creative drive. I just don't think Raven brought his best to the competition. I think he was brought down somewhat by the pedestrian nature of Jujubee's drag. I think his makeup was harsher than it was in season two. Chad is tried and true. He is a professional. Ru went with a choice you can count on.

by Anonymousreply 19811/28/2012

What are those hideous tattoos on Shawn from the pit crew supposed to be?? Can anyone enlighten me?

by Anonymousreply 19911/28/2012

R196, Tammie is probably the only one with some artistic integrity. I could see her laughing at the lameness of a drag cruise.

by Anonymousreply 20011/28/2012

I know everyone hates on Shangela, but I think she's the most successful of the recent queens.

Just shot a guest spot on Glee. Did an NBC pilot (that didn't get picked up, but still). Pops up on random shows constantly.

It doesn't hurt that Shangela is a gifted and trained comedian/actor. She has options that the other queens don't.

by Anonymousreply 20111/28/2012

r15, I actually work the college lecture circuit as a speaker.

I've ran into quite a few of the Drag Race queens in my travels (Shangela more than once and she's quite the sweetheart), and the students at the last school I spoke at told me that Pandora, in no uncertain terms, is a major bitch.

Apparently the Drag Race fame has gone to her head and she's very difficult to work with. I was shocked too, but this person, who handles all speakers and celebrity hosts for the school, has no reason to lie.

by Anonymousreply 20211/28/2012

[quote] It doesn't hurt that Shangela is a gifted and trained comedian/actor.

Have you seen his webseries with Jenifer Lewis? His line readings are appalling.

by Anonymousreply 20311/28/2012

R181, I agree with everything except Raven. She doesn't have that 'boozy bloat' in her face (unless it all magically went to her lips). But something is keeping her awful skinny, much weight loss since Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 20411/28/2012

[quote]I actually work the college lecture circuit as a speaker.

[quote]I've ran into quite a few

The community college lecture circuit I presume?

by Anonymousreply 20511/28/2012

Willam is going to be on Glee too.

by Anonymousreply 20611/28/2012

Is Willam's facial hair on purpose? Part of his act? Because otherwise, he is so entertaining and truly gorgeous. His off the cuff remarks and facial expressions are LOL hilarious.

But really, he's serving Fred Flintstone realness.

by Anonymousreply 20711/28/2012

I agree with R203 regarding Shangela. I don't think she's that talented, just awfully loud and shameless in her self-promotion.

I'm just glad Raven didn't win. Her make-up always makes her look so old and she doesn't make quite the vixen she thinks she does, even with all of the surgical alterations.

Has anyone seen Raven perform live? Is she able to entertain an audience for more than two minutes? She has such low energy.

by Anonymousreply 20811/28/2012

R207, it's been covered a couple of times, the queens use mass quantities of dermablend and theater grease paint. Willam only deigns to use Dior. Which he brags about constantly. That's why he always looks like he's wearing a 5'oclock shadow. One poster here rather bitchily said that Willam gets all these drag queen acting parts b/c he instantly reads..."Oh, that's a guy in a dress" for the camera. He is funny though. His Chik-Fil-A song couldn't come out at a better time, I think about 3 weeks before the big brouhaha. I remember not liking the message b/c it basically said, fuck it, it's a good sandwich, let's eat it.

by Anonymousreply 20911/28/2012

I think Raven would look a million times prettier without the severe brown stripes down the nose and the Chola brown lip liner. Take a lesson from Ru and blend girl, blend.

by Anonymousreply 21011/28/2012

Sharon Needles(don't know his real name)looks suprisingly normal and cute out of drag.They all look pretty normal except for the real skinny guy with the surgically enhanced lips.

by Anonymousreply 21111/28/2012

Shangela is a good shit-stirrer, but I can't take an entire season of her, so it's good her horrible fashion sense gets her eliminated in the middle rounds. And two seasons in a row of her was quite enough for a while. She can do All-Stars season 3 or 4 maybe.

by Anonymousreply 21211/28/2012

I think both Shangela and Willem were hired help, never meant to win it.

by Anonymousreply 21311/28/2012

Shangela!

...on Glee tonight. She was in the Let's Have a Kiki number at Kurt&Rachel's Thanksgiving dinner with SJP.

And I saw Willam in a movie I watched last week. It was either Our Idiot Brother or Barry Munday...can't remember which one now.

by Anonymousreply 21411/30/2012

Shangela has charisma and comedic talent. Chad can pose and strut and style herself well, but you need something more to make it in the entertainment world. Looking and acting pretty won't cut it.

by Anonymousreply 21511/30/2012

I wish they would replace the Pit Crew guy with the pornstache. He's serving up 2012-era Burt Reynolds realness.

by Anonymousreply 21611/30/2012

That's funny, R216, because he's the first go-go type guy I've found hot in a really long time. Usually they look really generic and overly waxed and tanned. I get super turned on whenever he shows up.

by Anonymousreply 21711/30/2012

Whatever r216! That man is hot!

by Anonymousreply 21812/01/2012

Raven got robbed!

by Anonymousreply 21912/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.