Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I wonder what Karl Rove and his superpacs are doing

to steal the election with the opportunity Sandy's given them.

by Anonymousreply 1503/03/2013

What I wouldn't give for Karl to be in a dinghy on Long Island sound right now.

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2012

I've been wondering that myself OP.

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2012

It's harder to steal an election against an incumbent President who has the Justice Department at his disposal.

Very different situation from 2000 & 2004

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2012

R3, Clinton was president in 2000. They had the justice department. What they didn't have was the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2012

Counting dead Chicagoan votes

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2012

But Gore wasn't President, R4, and Clinton was the outgoing President. Gore largely sidelined him and didn't want him involved because he miscalculated that the right-wing wouldn't like it.

Obama is the incumbent President and already has the Attorney General and a team of lawyers monitoring the situation.

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2012

Anonymous has given him a stern warning about not attempting to steal the election.

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2012

[quote]I wonder what Karl Rove and his superpacs are doing

Well, they're certainly not sleeping and doing nothing. I hope the Dems are planning their next move too. This thing isn't over until Obama is declared the winner.

Don't trust the Repugs about anything. Do not rest. D not sit this one out. Vote for Obama. At all cost, vote for Obama

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2012

Karl is saving his money in order to take Jeff Gannon away for a week in the Tropics where they can bang away to their heart's delight.

by Anonymousreply 910/30/2012

Rethuglicunts are still looking to Rove for leadership. As guest speaker at the California Republican party's convention this weekend, he stated, "Mah advice is this: Git off yer asss!"

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2013

Calif. Pubbies are mired in debt and no longer have offices for staff, which has dwindled to a handful of employees who work from home.

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2013

Wow, old thread. Interesting that it had so few comments prior to the election.

Nevertheless, yes, Anonymous pretty much saved the election. According to an article I read, they erected a firewall around the Ohio voting servers. And, just on cue, on election night the Ohio servers "crashed" just like in 2004 and the tallying was shifted to the private company in Tennessee, but they couldn't break the encryption and change the votes the way they planned. So, the Ohio servers came back up, the tallies were sent back, and Ohio was declared for Obama at 11:12pm, which is what sent Rove into his apoplectic epic on air meltdown on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2013

No Republican politician has not been elected to statewide office in California in seven years, GOP voter registration has plummeted.

They're looking to Rove for advice. Can this Pubbie operative save the GOP in California? Did he go there in order to pave the way for Mitt to run for Governor?

by Anonymousreply 1303/03/2013

Oops! That should read: No Republican politician has been elected to statewide office in California in seven years

by Anonymousreply 1403/03/2013

I really doubt Mittens could run for governor of CA, let alone win. He's pretty much political toast. But with his and Queen Ann's Faux Noise interview this week, and appearing at CPAC, he's definitely trying to pave the way for his sons. Not that that will work any better; the Pubbies (love that! Did you make that up, R13?) tried to get Tagg or Tard or Troll, whatever his name, to run for John Kerry's seat when Scott Brown betrayed the party and cashed in at Faux, but he refused.

Good riddance to Romney rubbish. They must never be allowed to enter politics. Never. Evil, evil people with nothing but hostile takeover and sell-it-off plans that will destroy the US, and instill a Mormon califate to shell out the country.

by Anonymousreply 1503/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!