Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING NEWS: ANDERSON COOPER'S TALK SHOW CANCELLED!!!

Looks like it’s back to hard news — or an unexpected revival of ABC’s The Mole – for Anderson Cooper. Warner Brothers will pull the plug on the silver-haired anchor’s daily talker Anderson at the end of its current second season, according to the New York Times. The show’s final episode is expected to air in summer 2013.

by Anonymousreply 58311/18/2012

He came out at the wrong time.

by Anonymousreply 110/29/2012

More details here:

by Anonymousreply 210/29/2012

This will end in bloodshed.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2012

It was stupid for him to even try being a daytime host. He doesn't have the personality for it. But, I guess, money trumps common sense.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2012

Good. He lost a longtime fan when he started kissing Mitt Romney's/Republican ass this past year. I've actually boycotted both of his shows and turning the TV whenever he has a story on 60 Minutes. Anderson's a worthless piece of shit and his career failures couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2012

I thought the subject line meant it the broadcast today is cancelled due to the storm. But this is even better news.

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2012

He should have taken Regis' spot when he had the chance...

by Anonymousreply 710/29/2012

The downfall of AC is coming. This is only the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 810/29/2012

I liked the show and I think Anderson is great. Sorry to see this cancelled. He has really loosened up since coming out and is fun and playful on his show. Just guess the market was too glutted for him to make an inroad?

by Anonymousreply 910/29/2012

He really should have taken Regis' spot. He would have done much better.

by Anonymousreply 1010/29/2012

AWESOME!!!

Can we cancel the DL Anderson trolls now?

by Anonymousreply 1110/29/2012

He clearly would've taken Regis' place, so why didn't the producers want him? His Live! format this season was proof positive that he's not above the celebrity/recipe/kids costumes routine; therefore, he should've lobbied to get the job that eventually went to Michael Strahan. Now all he has left are rumors that his contract with CNN won't be renewed and a sidejob at 60 Minutes.

by Anonymousreply 1210/29/2012

This guy ruined himself when he exposed himself to be the catty, sniveling, giggling, prissy, out-of-touch, reality TV-loving stereotype that he is.

Remember when he was considering an exceptional up and coming, SERIOUS journalist? Then he became a talk show queer who loves Bravo network shows and begin hanging out with Kathy Griffin because tabloid fame was much more 'fun' than being taken seriously. And it has nothing to do with coming out. That could have only helped him, only he did it late when it became a trend when others, even those in his own profession were brave enough to come out before.

Hope he disappears off the planet.

by Anonymousreply 1310/29/2012

Wow, lots of homophobic comments from folks on The Hollywood Reporter. Stuff like "this is what happens when the Hollywood elite push a perverted agenda."

Never knew the people who read that site were such bigoted asshats.

by Anonymousreply 1410/29/2012

Because nobody wants to watch a boring nelly old queen.

by Anonymousreply 1510/29/2012

This is what happens when you come out. I TOLD you.

by Anonymousreply 1610/29/2012

Where are the homophobic comments R14?

by Anonymousreply 1810/29/2012

[quote]Because nobody wants to watch a boring nelly old queen.

When you look in the mirror, who do you see?

by Anonymousreply 1910/29/2012

1. There are too many daytime talk shows out there. Period . Anyone with a show has got to have more than name recognition. AC is was just too dull for daytime.

2. Don't get too comfortable, Jeff Probst.

by Anonymousreply 2010/29/2012

What R5 said.

He only came out after Obama made it easier, and then he didn't even have the decency to support Obama's candidacy. Fuck Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 2110/29/2012

Looks like a lot of Drudge trolls infiltrated that discussion board at Hollywood Reporter link at R14. "Perverted Hollywood Agenda"? I fucking LOATHE right-wingers.

by Anonymousreply 2210/29/2012

WOW! All those hateful comments on the Reporter are coming from Drudge traffic.

by Anonymousreply 2310/29/2012

[quote] Remember when he was considering an exceptional up and coming, SERIOUS journalist?

Was that before or after he was the host of THE MOLE?

by Anonymousreply 2410/29/2012

This is glorious news. He is a douche and his complete failure and utter humiliation will be joyous to watch.

by Anonymousreply 2510/29/2012

Those comments on the Hollywood Reporter are VILE and make me embarrassed to be an American.

by Anonymousreply 2610/29/2012

I thought The Coop's show had the same ratings as Wendy Williams, yet his show is cancelled. They tend to cater to the same audience. What happened? Wendy is about as milquetoast as AC now (nowhere near entertaining as she was during her radio days).

Maybe it all came down to what Mia said: he's simply boring as a personality.

by Anonymousreply 2710/29/2012

I don't think the problem is his coming out. The problem is that he turned himself from a respected journalist to a fuckin talk show host joke, a tabloid famewhore and a stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 2810/29/2012

I do wonder how Anderson rationalizes his support for the Republican Party, Tea Party, and Romney while being clearly on their shit list anyway? He's the perfect posterboy for the Log Cabin Republicans and GoProud crowd.

I don't feel sorry for him for a second.

by Anonymousreply 2910/29/2012

Ben said "It's me or Daytime TV."

by Anonymousreply 3010/29/2012

[quote]Good. He lost a longtime fan when he started kissing Mitt Romney's/Republican ass this past year.

What the fuck are you talking about? I have never heard a word about him supporting Romney. In fact, Google Anderson Cooper and Mitt Romney and all you get is Anderson putting him down about his ads, tax plan etc. You must be really unhappy with your life to be so jealous.

by Anonymousreply 3110/29/2012

BUMP!

by Anonymousreply 3210/29/2012

Here's the tough love. Anderson's ratings on CNN have never been stellar, and this talk show was doomed. Why? He's not very good. He's like the wonder bread of journalists -- asks predictable questions, offers bland opinions, isn't very smart or curious. Just a sweet guy, mama's boy who got lucky. He'll be on Access Hollywood in 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 3310/29/2012

I would also like to see evidence that Cooper is a Republican or supports Romney.

I suspect this is a disinformation campaign by queens seething with jealousy over the attention and money he gets.

by Anonymousreply 3410/29/2012

Who's next?

by Anonymousreply 3510/29/2012

Ricki Lake and Jeff Probst are next. Katie Couric and Steve Harvey are guaranteed second seasons.

by Anonymousreply 3610/29/2012

R25 = Kathy Griffin...getting over the broken promise of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 3710/29/2012

I guess I'm the first one who's actually sad about this...I've started really liking his show this season now that they've completely revamped the thing. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 3810/29/2012

I never understood his appeal; I realize many are fascinated by him.

The giggling was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3910/29/2012

I don't think this has anything to do with coming out. The show was boring and weak. He was more concerned with staying "on brand" with light-weight news stories, rather than making an entertaining show. This show was completely boring. Nate Berkus' show also never found the right format. I'm sure an openly gay male host with an entertaining show would have found success.

by Anonymousreply 4010/29/2012

The mother who made her child get plastic surgery is laughing her ass off.

Seriously, though I cannot feel sorry for Anderson, I mean he has all that Vanderbilt and millions from CNN over the years to console him. And I definitely cannot feel sorry for him when he turned against Obama for being criticized by his administration.

by Anonymousreply 4110/29/2012

On the show America's Castles it's pretty much VANDERBILT everything. And the problem is that AC says how he grew up working class with his father's family. Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 4210/29/2012

I don't know if he's a Republican or not or whether he's a Romney supporter. What I know about CNN is what I read here and in linked articles or what I see on occasions like today with an emergency like the storm.

It seems like Cooper is simply toeing the line for a flailing and increasingly desperate CNN that's trying to keep its ratings from declining further. The network sent its news head packing earlier in the summer and has tried to make itself relevant again by trying to create news as opposed to reporting it. They accomplish this by selectively highlighting polls, news items and their own talking heads "opinion" that suggest an edge for Republicans and Romney when there really isn't/wasn't one. This is a managerial decision and Cooper is a minion. Nothing more, nothing less. It's corporate survival.

Now, whether he should do this and continue to call himself a "journalist" is better question, but it's one that all CNN personnel should be asked. Now that the side schtick is being cut out for him, maybe he'll ask himself. Or just continue to be a cynical, flip asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4310/29/2012

I only saw Anderson's show a couple of times last season, and it was dreadfully boring. However, I heard that his show was revamped this season and was much better although I hadn't seen it. It would really have to improve a lot to make it accpetable viewing this season. Did it improve enough?

And you never know, Anderson himself might have had a say in throwing in the towel on his talk show. Maybe he agreed. It didn't seem like it was his type of format.

by Anonymousreply 4410/29/2012

What does Star Jones say about this?

He should just take his show to Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 4510/29/2012

[quote]I would also like to see evidence that Cooper is a Republican or supports Romney.

Check who he is attacking on a regular basis and who he is mum about. I give you a little hint: One is Obama and the other one is Romney.

by Anonymousreply 4610/29/2012

If Anderson was such a big Romney supporter, how come not a single conservative has gotten the memo R46? They're always attacking him for being overly critical of Republicans.

Bottom line is, there's a couple of determined posters on DL who have been trying very hard to convince everyone that Anderson is a Republican, but there's no evidence of this whatsoever. He goes after Republicans and Democrats alike on his show, and tries hard not to show any favoritism.

by Anonymousreply 4710/29/2012

It's a shame his talk show didn't get renew, as this season is a lot better than the first one.

by Anonymousreply 4910/29/2012

One step closer to freeing him up to move to Faux News.

by Anonymousreply 5010/29/2012

Can't wait to see Hannity & Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 5110/29/2012

This really has been Anderson's anus [sic] horribilis.

by Anonymousreply 5310/29/2012

This should please the homophobic cunt who's always bitching on DL about Anderson acting too gay on his talk show since he came out.

by Anonymousreply 5410/29/2012

Well he's overexposed. I never understood the mass appeal of Cooper. Stick to his nightime gig on CNN. I only caught a couple episodes of his daytime show when the topic interested me. I also don't need to see him on 60 minutes. Cooper is like Ryan Seacrest-both have been given WAY too many jobs and neither man is all that interesting or talented.

by Anonymousreply 5510/29/2012

Where will Anderson talk about his obsession with Courtney Stodden love of Honey Boo-Boo and the Real Housewives now? Such hard hitting, incisive journalism needs yo be heard. He's a regular Walter Cronkite.

by Anonymousreply 5610/29/2012

88angel is probably having an orgasm via Twitter right now.

by Anonymousreply 5710/29/2012

I saw that too [R14]! I don't really care for Anderson either but the vitriol in the comments section is frightening. The article must have been linked to FOX or something.

by Anonymousreply 5810/29/2012

I'm sure Andy Cohen would be more than glad to offer Anderson some comfort...

by Anonymousreply 5910/29/2012

DELICIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 6010/29/2012

It's weird that they didn't even wait for Sweeps to end for the announcement.

I'm wondering if he co-ordinated his coming out with WB. He was pushed as the adorkable ladies man.

by Anonymousreply 6110/29/2012

With his pale, blueblood New Yorkiness, he is definitely late-late night stuff. I could see him in a quiet, more intellectual talk show ala Tom Snyder or Dick Cavett.

by Anonymousreply 6310/29/2012

too bad, it was a fun show and I have been in the audience twice.

by Anonymousreply 6410/29/2012

It became a fun show. It wasn`t at first.

by Anonymousreply 6510/29/2012

R63, the problem is that he isn't bright enough for that kind of show.

by Anonymousreply 6610/29/2012

There has been a flood of new talk shows that are similiar to Anderson's show that have debuted this season. It was going to be a challenge for his show to compete especially with Katie Couric. His show averages around 800,000-1 million viewers a day. Wendy Williams averages around 400,000 and only 40,000 in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 6710/29/2012

It's such a crowded landscape for talk shows this year, even Katie Couric is struggling (and she's on much better stations than most of her competition). I don't think Jeff Probst or Ricky Lake will even have a 2nd season.

by Anonymousreply 6810/29/2012

Live with Kelly and Michael is the second highest rated daytime talk show. The ratings are up 10% from last year with Regis. Anderson missed his chance, no one wants him now.

by Anonymousreply 6910/29/2012

Jeff can simply wear baggy short shorts commando.

Ricky will have to move her studio audience to that subterranean squatter settlement beneath Las Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 7010/29/2012

Will Anderson address the cancellation the next time he airs "live" - which, given the weather, probably won't be until the end of the week?

by Anonymousreply 7110/29/2012

The weird thing is, his ratings were better this season than the last, and consistently beat other talk shows, like Wendy Williams, that are still on the air. I think Anderson may have wanted out, because the ratings alone weren't bad enough to justify pulling the plug on the show.

by Anonymousreply 7210/29/2012

[quote] like Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams numbers are concentrated. When you break it down by the demo, she attracts a huge African American audience.

by Anonymousreply 7310/29/2012

Well I will miss seeing Anderson being more open about being gay, he was really starting to be more relaxed and at ease and was always making jokes about how he wasn't into the ladies. I was actually starting to enjoy him more on the daytime show than his news program - CNN has become too right wing for me and he's been on Obama's case pretty hard, so the daytime show was a way for me to remember some of the reasons why I started to like him. The NYTimes also said that Katie, Jeff Probst and Ricki Lake's shows are struggling and not doing as well as hoped. I wish AC had a chance at R&K but that's over and done with now. I will miss Anderson's show, just because of how he wasn't as serious and stern as he is on 360 and he was more open and fun.

by Anonymousreply 7410/29/2012

He was publicly humiliated by his boyfriend this summer, which equals horrible ratings and cancellation. Wendy Williams has a huge black and gay audience and she cleans up in the eighteen through thirty four demographic, she's not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 7510/29/2012

AC's on CNN right now covering the hurricane.

by Anonymousreply 7610/29/2012

Maybe his show is more expensive to produce than, say, Wendy Williams' show?

by Anonymousreply 7710/29/2012

Please, who's home at noon on a weekday? Those who are want to see Maury Povich reveal paternity tests.

by Anonymousreply 7810/29/2012

He must've made a boatload of money, I guess that's some consolation for him.

by Anonymousreply 7910/29/2012

Someone tell that shallow queen who calls herself The Truth Fairy that quality human beings value integrity more than celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 8110/29/2012

You know who "the other guy" is on the Kelly and Michael show R80. It must piss you off that he's drawing bigger ratings than Cooper has with ANY of his shows.

And yes, Wendy is big among the African American and twenty something crowd. Learn your facts before trying to make such ridiculous comparisons.

by Anonymousreply 8210/29/2012

When you turn into a Log Cabin Republican, bad things happen to you.

by Anonymousreply 8310/29/2012

Im sad that the show was cancelled when it was just getting its legs. I think Anderson needs to focus on his work at CNN now. I was watching CNN for the first time in months this morning, and there is much room for improvement, across the board. He is not living up to his potential there.

And like many have said, comparing Anderson and Wendy Williams is like apples and oranges.

by Anonymousreply 8610/29/2012

AC must be very disappointed, but he's going about his business as usual.

[quote]Anderson Cooper ‏@andersoncooper Wow, water coming up fast along coast in Asbury Park. All of a sudden it's everywhere. Boardwalk is covered and its moving down block

by Anonymousreply 8710/29/2012

[quote]comparing Anderson and Wendy Williams is like apples and oranges.

Wendy received a 2 year pickup. Anderson was cancelled before his season was over. Anderson is a fake and phony and no one could relate to him.

by Anonymousreply 8810/29/2012

He is too bland

by Anonymousreply 8910/29/2012

PS -- he is too bland and embodies the reason that Entertainment is the province of ethnics.

by Anonymousreply 9010/29/2012

I didn't need to "relate" to him, I liked him and so do a lot of others, but just not enough to keep him on the air, but he's still got two other shows for those of us who don't have the haterade coursing through our veins for him and who aren't living to see him fail because of it.

by Anonymousreply 9110/29/2012

It's funny you say that, R89. Remember how the guy Ben cheated on Anderson with was Hispanic? People need flavor every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 9210/29/2012

Actually he was getting a little spicy and risque on the show, far from "bland". I'll miss that too.

by Anonymousreply 9310/29/2012

He was too ashamed to let loose a little earlier, and this is the result. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 9410/29/2012

I personally can't wait until he fails. I'm actually giddy at the prospect.

by Anonymousreply 9510/29/2012

[quote]It's funny you say that, [R89]. Remember how the guy Ben cheated on Anderson with was Hispanic? People need flavor every now and then.

Gurl please. Anderson gets his "flavor" too, from his Brazilian side boyfriend Pablo.

by Anonymousreply 9710/29/2012

R50, I have always thought that Anderson would end up at Faux one day. He'd fit right in there with his republican views.

R88, You are exactly right, he is too fake and phoney for people to relate too. He'll say anything to get attention. The show was awful and deserved to be canceled. Maybe he'll be able to focus on 360 now and make it better, but all he'll do is just make it more republican focused.

by Anonymousreply 9910/29/2012

AC's out doing some hurricane coverage on 360, he and Rob or whoever it is are being blown around.

by Anonymousreply 10310/29/2012

Having a career reporting news is not the same thing as maintaining an audience for a talk show. The simple truth is Anderson was little bland and didn't have the open and engaging personality to connect with his audience for that type of work.

by Anonymousreply 10510/29/2012

I think it's just ONE pathetic troll R104. Anderson could lose everything and he'd STILL be superior to that lunatic loser.

by Anonymousreply 10610/29/2012

A lot of boring, bland, talentless people end up having long tv careers. Cooper, Seacrest, Larry King anyone? I mean for some reason it seems most of the interesting tv personalities don't survive long. Wendy Williams is fun and people enjoy her show for relaxing and laughing.

by Anonymousreply 10710/29/2012

Can't help laughing at the newsman reporting from . . . gay mecca Asbury Park, NJ!

by Anonymousreply 10810/29/2012

He was becoming more open and engaging and was really lots of fun when he let go R105, but I guess he should've come out last year because I think that's what changed him for the better.

by Anonymousreply 10910/29/2012

r97, Pablo is probably waiting in an undisclosed location in New Jersey for Anderson, to remove his rain soaked clothing, while Ben is none the wiser!

by Anonymousreply 11110/29/2012

We`ll all sleep better knowing that, R110

by Anonymousreply 11210/29/2012

Poor Anderson. First his whore boyfriend is photographed cheating on him in public and he looks like a weak pussy for taking him back after such humiliation and his whore boyfriend is still cheating on him. Now this. His low,low rated talk show cancelled after an overhaul which failed miserably. How much more can he take.

by Anonymousreply 11310/29/2012

I thought the behind the scenes rumor was that Anderson hated doing the talk show and felt it was a big mistake.........

by Anonymousreply 11410/29/2012

r113 = Don Lemon

by Anonymousreply 11510/29/2012

I never understood why he is doing a talk show in the first place. He's so not the talk show type with him being so secretive about his private life (and who he dates).

by Anonymousreply 11610/29/2012

He's good on 60 minutes.

His talk show didn't really bring anything new and he's not enough of a personality to hold your attention. The discussion topics were meh and he was boring.

by Anonymousreply 11710/29/2012

Too many Andy Cohen-related shitstravaganzas, methinks.

by Anonymousreply 11810/29/2012

I don't think he's bland and boring, but odd. He is not a natural communicator and therefor unsuited to anything involving banter. With that ah-heh-heh-heh thing that passes for a laugh and his general squeamishness talking about anything personal, he was never suited to programming that involves natural conversation.

by Anonymousreply 11910/29/2012

My sister works on the Anderson show. She said they were not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 12010/29/2012

R120, was Anderson prepping them for the end or were they at least optimistic that it'd get picked up another season? I feel sorry for the staff who will be losing their jobs, but AC is still an asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 12110/29/2012

What surprises me most is that the show lasted this long. It wasn't that good and the changes made didn't make it any better.

by Anonymousreply 12210/29/2012

I'm going to continue to watch if they run the remainder of season 2 on my channel. I like the first 15 when he's joking around and I will miss it.

by Anonymousreply 12310/29/2012

Wrong. Those ratings are Kelly solo. She has been with a host for more than three quarters of a year. And if you watch, Michael whatever his name is comes off way gayer than Anderson. by: AnonymoustFrom R96

I enjoy AC solo and when he was on with Kelly Ripa but it would not make any sense for Disney to hire a failed talk show host to replace a superstar Football player who is adding to the shows viewership. Michael Strahan is funny and charming. Don't let your unrequited crush on Anderson make you any more delusional than you are already!

by Anonymousreply 12410/29/2012

Lots of hating on Michael Strahan in this thread. Truly pathetic that you would feel the need to tear down someone whom you don't even know. Do you have nothing else going on in your lives?

"And if you watch, Michael whatever his name is comes off way gayer than Anderson"

And? Are you trying to say he's secretly gay? Well, then shouldn't you be supporting him instead of knocking him for the way he comes off?

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 12510/29/2012

R124 NAILED it.

by Anonymousreply 12610/29/2012

[quote]And? Are you trying to say he's secretly gay?

Uhmmm, anyone have his number by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 12810/29/2012

She just wants to feel him up, and he encourages it.

by Anonymousreply 12910/29/2012

r127, Anderson is now the damaged goods of daytime. He'll need a couple years before he can think about coming back. And he might have had a good run in the show with Kelly for a while because they are friends IRL. But he cannot be successful day to day in that format if he is not willing to banter about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 13010/29/2012

[quote] And if you watch, Michael whatever his name is comes off way gayer than Anderson.

R96, you say that like it's a bad thing. Typical hag frau, deep down a homophobe

by Anonymousreply 13110/29/2012

R127 Why are you so invested in wanting Michael to go? You're even creating some fictional scenario to rationalize your intense dislike of this guy. The guy hasn't done anything to warrant such incredible negativity.

You AC fans really need to follow your own advice and tone down your hostility. Hey, I'm just keeping it real. So there's no need to attack me like you have with other posters. It's like you want these threads to be nothing but fighting.

by Anonymousreply 13210/29/2012

Too bad. I thought the show found itself this season.

by Anonymousreply 13310/29/2012

It's sad that by embracing celebrity culture and Honey Boo Boo, the show found itself.

by Anonymousreply 13410/29/2012

R127 NO offense intended but a little reality isn't a bad thing. Kelly Ripa though influential and important to the selection process would not have the power to choose her co-host. Michael Gelman as executive producer and the Disney Company would make that decision.

Anderson will be OK. There is no need for you to hate on Michael Strahan. Anderson made his choice of talk show venue and he is adult enough to deal with the consequences. Your disdain for Michael is off putting and suspicious. Do you have some other issue going on?

BTW the news for Kelly and Michael gets better. Congrats Michael1

by Anonymousreply 13510/29/2012

Nooo. I lived for his show!! :(

I'd come home from work and watch it on DVR with my twin. It put me in my happy place like nothing else ever has or will.

WHY OH WHY GOD!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13610/29/2012

R136 is fucking cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

by Anonymousreply 13710/29/2012

R132 you're overreacting to my comment. Don't have a thing against Michael and wish him success with Kelly, I do know for a fact (because she said it herself) that AC is her dream co-host and would've been her first choice. Seems to me you are invested in disparaging Anderson.

R135, you are exaggerating too. I am not even all that familiar with Michael and have no reason to hate him but I know producer or no producer Kelly would get her way as far as co-hosts go because she has to work and be happy with whoever she's with and she'd be happy with AC. The R&K audience loved when AC and Kelly were together and it would've worked out well. He wasn't on so many times because it DIDN'T work you know....

by Anonymousreply 13810/29/2012

Kelly picked Michael. She and Michael have great chemistry and the ratings show it. Anderson is now out of the picture. If he couldn't make his show work, other shows aren't going to be rushing to get him on the air.

by Anonymousreply 14010/29/2012

[quote]Lots of hating on Michael Strahan in this thread.

Are you hallucinating? He's mentioned two or three times and you interpret that as "Lots of hating"???

You sound like one of the DL professional victims who see "hate" where it's either a little bit of dislike or nothing at all. I hate professional victims.

by Anonymousreply 14110/29/2012

Kelly would've been glad to be able to work with AC now that he's out. That would've been fun.

by Anonymousreply 14210/29/2012

And we hate you, R141

by Anonymousreply 14310/29/2012

Kelly ONLY picked Michael because AC wasn't available. I

by Anonymousreply 14410/29/2012

And now AC is a failure. He better hope CNN doesn't can him.

by Anonymousreply 14510/29/2012

Sorry, fraus: Stahan has a contract. He isn't going anywhere. Much like Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 14610/29/2012

I'm really bummed. I guess nobody wants to watch a gay man in daytime. Remember the gay judge program a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 14710/29/2012

Every contract has an out.

by Anonymousreply 14810/29/2012

Days of Our Lives has been featuring shirtless twinks making out over the past few days, and they'll be fucking next week. Who says nobody wants to see a gay man in daytime?

by Anonymousreply 14910/29/2012

Yeah, get rid of the guy that is bringing in great ratings for a guy who just had his show cancelled. Don't be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 15010/29/2012

Those are actors. Probably straight actors. Real gay is too real for middle America. I strike my breast.

by Anonymousreply 15110/29/2012

"He lost a longtime fan when he started kissing Mitt Romney's/Republican ass this past year. I've actually boycotted both of his shows and turning the TV whenever he has a story on 60 Minutes."

Couldnt agree more R5. He started to show his true colors during tis election season and it turned so MANY people off.

by Anonymousreply 15210/29/2012

So many fraus dripping at the thought of Ripa running her hands all over Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 15310/29/2012

"And guess who's going to be the one comforting him and supporting him as he deals with the cancellation? Good old Benjamin Maisani. AC will need those big arms around him tonight."

Yes Ben. They guy who helped destroy his career in the first place. AC was not this Hollywood attention-seeking fame whore until he hooked up with Ben. He was actually a well respected journalist but now he's a republican tea-party stan who's losing viewers by the minute. He couldn't understand BOTH shows were interlinked and his conduct on one show (the continuous Obama attacks) would dramatically effect the other show. Public relations 101. Poor guy will never get it. People can see right through the fakeness and now it has been confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 15410/29/2012

How long was the contract Strahan signed, anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 15510/29/2012

Anderson, go back to reporting and quit sniffing around Michael's truffles.

by Anonymousreply 15610/29/2012

I couldn't stand the way he acted like the rest of the country was familiar with New York restaurants. He mentioned Mufu's compost cookies and I looked it up hoping to buy some for a relatives birthday and the place doesn't even deliver.

by Anonymousreply 15710/29/2012

If Obama is reelected, expect a major overhaul at CNN that will have failures like Anderson being canned.

by Anonymousreply 15810/29/2012

There will always be a place on Fox News for an albino Log Cabinette.

by Anonymousreply 15910/29/2012

That's OK. He'll be able to wander up and down the Eastern seaboard covering the storm damage.

by Anonymousreply 16010/29/2012

DL's resident AC trasher is all over this thread. It's almost funny that someone would have so much disdain for one person. AC will survive this and whatever else comes up but AC trasher may need someone to look into her all consuming hatred of AC and don't lecture me about what hate is. You DO hate him and it seems to be something that makes you happy. You are one sick human being. Anderson will never be as unhappy as you want him to be because in spite of everything you think he's "failed"at, he still has a LIFE and you never will, Miss Hatey-Lady.

by Anonymousreply 16110/30/2012

Good grief, R161.

by Anonymousreply 16210/30/2012

R72 - Not sure where you are getting your information, but his ratings were not better this season - they were worse. He debuted last season at a 1.1 and never got lower than a 1.2 (which happened once) until re-runs hit in the summer. This season, his high has been a 1.1 and most weeks a 1.0. His ratings were worse instead of remaining even with last year's (most weeks ranging from a 1.3 to 1.5) or improving. I'm guessing that's the reason for his cancellation.

by Anonymousreply 16310/30/2012

His ratings were shit before he came out and shit after he came out. Nobody cared that he was gay. Pure and simple, the show was not entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 16410/30/2012

Haven't the ratings for AC 360 always been pretty low? I think the only reason he's still around on CNN is that they have so few alternatives. I don't dislike AC, but he is not an engaging media personality. Daytime talkshows seem like a dying breed post-Oprah anyway. Unfortunately, genuine American heroine Katie Couric (still love her for annihilating that Alaska twat) will most likely suffer the same fate.

by Anonymousreply 16510/30/2012

Andy is so upset, you can tell with his reporting tonight. Wonder why he does not have his CNN baseball cap on?

by Anonymousreply 16610/30/2012

The AC haters should be glad he's on any show because that gives them something to do. They have no lives, the only thing that keeps them going is hating Anderson. Pathetic suckers.

by Anonymousreply 16710/30/2012

R161 is taking this shit way to personally. You sound crazier than a bag of hammers. You call posters homophobic, cunt, AC hater, just for saying is AC is a fake. DOES IT BOTHER YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE?

It's okay for him to place judegment on someone else but if you notice the minute someone places judgement on him he whines like a little bitch with his tail between his legs.

Ben had a lot to do with AC's failures. Just admit it. And by the way it's obvious YOU don't have a life if you respond to everypost you don't like including mines. A little creepy.

by Anonymousreply 16810/30/2012

Well the nutty one @ R168 has reared her twisted head again, no honey you AIN'T Dr. Phil, you NEED him.

by Anonymousreply 16910/30/2012

Good. He should have never gotten a daytime talk show to begin with. So tired of the same faces everywhere: AC, Ryan Seacrest, Andy Cohen, etc. Their TV rule is coming to an end.

by Anonymousreply 17010/30/2012

60 Minutes said they'd hire AC full time if they could and CNN doesn't seem ready to get rid of AC yet, so his rule's not done quite yet.

by Anonymousreply 17110/30/2012

Anderson has a micropenis.

by Anonymousreply 17210/30/2012

[quote] How long was the contract Strahan signed, anyone know?

I wonder that, too, R155. I bet when his contract is up Ripa will push for AC to be her co-host.

by Anonymousreply 17310/30/2012

Wow R173.

The hate you have for Michael is ridiculous. You really should do something about it.

R138 is way too invested in this, also.

by Anonymousreply 17410/30/2012

I don't hate Michael, R173. I even find him cute and adorable with that gap between his teeth.

I'm just stating the obvious. We all know that Ripa is a close friend of AC. They vacation every year together. She may have great chemistry with Michael and find him charming, but everyone knows his only there because AC wasn't available at the time to fill that spot.

Nothing wrong speaking facts.

by Anonymousreply 17510/30/2012

Sorry, meant to say R174.

[quote] She may have great chemistry with Michael and find him charming, but everyone knows his only there because AC wasn't available at the time to fill that spot.

Meant to say "HE'S only there" not HIS. Pardon the bad grammar.

by Anonymousreply 17610/30/2012

" I bet when his contract is up Ripa will push for AC to be her co-host."

As she herself said to the press after he started, she has a voice but she does not have that much power.

Strahan is not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 17710/30/2012

To succeed at daytime tv, you have to share something of yourself. AC was way too guarded as a host. He would never let his shield down, even over something as obvious as his sexuality.

Also, his topics were often boring and a step above Jerry Springer (Teenage Exorcists, anyone?).

by Anonymousreply 17810/30/2012

OMG How much more bad news can one take

by Anonymousreply 17910/30/2012

He came off as a snob 'humoring' the common people by stooping to their own low entertainment level while holding his nose high. He just wasn't approachable on a level that connected with the general audience.

by Anonymousreply 18010/30/2012

AC just doesn't possess the charisma that is necessary to be a talk show host. He comes off as boring and guarded, he lacks the ability to engage the guests and his audience.

Like others have pointed out he's just bland and boring.

AC is best suited to field work, like covering the hurricane, CNN can keep him around for that type of journalism.

CNN also needs to fire Piers.

by Anonymousreply 18110/30/2012

He didn't know where to go. It was strange to see him change from serious shy guy to gay buffoonish guy during each broadcast this season. It seems he wasn't sure if he wanted to be Dick Cavett or Paul Lynde. Instead, he turned out like Rose O'Donnell - cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 18210/30/2012

Michael Strahan won't be leaving anytime soon. They are having a ratings boost they haven't had in years. Micheal is bringing a "new" audience to daytime televison. I don't watch the show but the ratings are through the roof. Anderson will not be able to pull the kind of audience Michael can. Sorry folks it's not going to happen.

The people that I know that watch the show LOVE Michael Strahan.

by Anonymousreply 18310/30/2012

I think he has charisma but what's his deal? He's like those actresses in the 90s...have to do EVERYTHING! Sing, act, design clothes, make perfume.

I mean he already has two jobs...why did he need a damn talk show? Use some common sense. How many people are kissing his ass?

by Anonymousreply 18410/30/2012

People have a hard time taking someone who has such low self esteem seriously. No wonder his show couldn't get any ratings, except from desperate shut ins. People notice when you live your life a certain way and the ratings speak for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 18510/30/2012

Republican? Why in the world would you think Anderson is a Republican? That's just disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 18610/30/2012

Michael Strahan is gay. He was at the recent Barbra Streisand concert fawning all over her.

by Anonymousreply 18710/30/2012

Anderson Cooper constantly giggles on his show, and that's probably turning off viewers.

by Anonymousreply 18810/30/2012

AC has donated money to Republican candidates.

by Anonymousreply 18910/30/2012

Ben and AC out for a walk today.

by Anonymousreply 19010/30/2012

Ben does nothing for me that a piece of cheese and a spring-loaded trap couldn't solve.

by Anonymousreply 19110/30/2012

What's going on with Ben? He looks seriously ill...is it drugs or what?

And now that Anderson is out, why do they still walk around like they're casual acquaintances? They don't have to hang on to each other, but he and Ben don't look very happy together.

Strangest relationship ever...

by Anonymousreply 19210/30/2012

Ben looks angry but hot. I see he's wearing the same kind of sneakers has worn in the past. At least AC has some love and support, they seem to be very close.

by Anonymousreply 19310/30/2012

You don't have to have excessive or even moderate PDA to actually be seriously in love with someone. I think their relationship is very stable and secure because they stay out of the spotlight, there's nothing wrong with Ben's appearance or their relationship, it's clearly going along just fine.

by Anonymousreply 19410/30/2012

If Michael Strahan ended up being Kelly's co-host by default (because AC turned it down), I'm sure she's thanking her lucky stars it happened that way. MS is a breath of fresh air, and he and Kelly are great together.

I hope AC realizes he doesn't have the warmth and charisma to be a host. There are other things he could be more successfully.

by Anonymousreply 19510/30/2012

I wonder if AC and Ben have gotten married yet. Maybe they're not into that.

by Anonymousreply 19610/30/2012

Oh, dear. be = do

by Anonymousreply 19710/30/2012

They make a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 19810/30/2012

Ben looks like he can EASILY take Anderson's mind off his troubles if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 19910/30/2012

We know what you mean, R199. Administering AIDS meds to your ailing partner can be a distraction from professional failures.

by Anonymousreply 20010/30/2012

His association with Ben has really lowered him down to trash levels. His boyfriend is trash and now he's trash. The same thing happened to Whitney Houston.

by Anonymousreply 20210/30/2012

There's nothing trashy about Anderson or Ben R202, they are low-key and quiet with their lives together. The only thing I've seen on them was those pics of Ben, but that turned out to be a big nothing and their relationship continues as strong as ever.

by Anonymousreply 20310/30/2012

You can really see how much Ben loves the paparazzi in those photos.

by Anonymousreply 20410/30/2012

Ever since Andy came out, I've noticed WAY more gays in his audience! There are gaggles of them everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 20510/30/2012

How does anyone on here "know" what goes on between Ben and AC? I go to the same gym as them and see them out and about frequently but I can't speak with certainty about their relationship. I wish AC well but my fantasies/thoughts about his life are not truths - they're just my thoughts and fantasies. Reality is a good place. If you're a "Fanderson" accept that AC is a smart man with many irons in the fire and a great future. He doesn't need people to make up stuff about his life and may be repulsed by those same people. Ridiculist?

by Anonymousreply 20610/30/2012

You can say what you want R206, but the obvious thing for outsiders such as myself AND you to look at is the length of time they've been together and the fact that they seem to stick pretty close together. I've yet to see Anderson with another man and the kissing photos of Ben were OLD. It's not a "fantasy" to deduce that these two men are close and enjoy each other's company, in spite of the frowns.

by Anonymousreply 20710/30/2012

I don't think the Ben scandal had anything to do with the talk show being canceled.

The talk show wasn't very good. You know it and I know it and Anderson knows it. It had nothing to offer that "Live! with Kelly" and "The View" and Andy Cohen's show didn't already do better.

by Anonymousreply 20810/30/2012

[quote] I go to the same gym as them and see them out and about frequently but I can't speak with certainty about their relationship.

Well if that's true, seeing them frequently together ought to tell you something....

by Anonymousreply 20910/30/2012

Ben went gray fast huh

by Anonymousreply 21010/30/2012

[quote]I don't think the Ben scandal had anything to do with the talk show being canceled.

Oh, I think it did! Viewers were annoyed that Anderson took Ben back, after he cheated on him.

by Anonymousreply 21110/30/2012

Ben is nothing more than a male version of a golddigger.

by Anonymousreply 21210/30/2012

Wow, Ben had nothing to do with anything regarding the show, come on people, be logical.

by Anonymousreply 21310/30/2012

Anderson's not stupid R212, if Ben was like that, AC would've figured it out right away, but if it comforts you to believe that, go ahead.

by Anonymousreply 21410/30/2012

I know this: the firehouse is in the part of Manhattan that lost power and won't get it back for several days.

Does that mean Anderson will be camping out at the Time Warner Center?

Ben's bars are also in the affected area - so where will he go?

by Anonymousreply 21510/30/2012

Maybe they have a generator?

by Anonymousreply 21610/30/2012

FWIW:

[quote]Heard at the bar that Ben is back using drugs, which explains why he looks sickly. He was hooked on meth and was forced into rehab or AC was going to leave him.

by Anonymousreply 21710/30/2012

Yeah right R217, that comment on Just Jared was probably cooked up by one of the usual anti-Ben suspects on DL. Considering it's the same old crap that's said here, I'm certain it's all made up.

by Anonymousreply 21810/30/2012

Anderson reporting live from Chelsea. A first?

by Anonymousreply 21910/30/2012

Ben is trash and the world has seen the photos to prove it. Would anyone really be shocked if he was a tina queen, he used to be a rent boy and he lived in Hell's Kitchen before his sugar daddy bought him his apartment. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 22010/30/2012

You're a nut R220. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 22110/30/2012

When he was on the news early in the afternoon, he reported that he had to walk a mile from his neighborhood to find an open place to get coffee this morning.

by Anonymousreply 22210/30/2012

The coffee comment is really superficial and shallow.

by Anonymousreply 22310/30/2012

AC just said that his house has no power so I guess they don't have a generator.

by Anonymousreply 22410/30/2012

people's lives are on the line and they are hanging on by their fingernails.

And AC is lamenting about walking 30 minutes for a cup of coffee?

Really really shallow.

by Anonymousreply 22510/30/2012

Ben Maisani = Bobby Brown without the Talent

by Anonymousreply 22610/30/2012

One comment R225, for god sakes he's on now talking about the ENTIRE situation, why nitpick?

by Anonymousreply 22710/30/2012

Because it shows how shallow and superficial he really is.

by Anonymousreply 22810/30/2012

I really hope he didn't make that shitty comment about coffee...

by Anonymousreply 22910/30/2012

His coffee comment ranks right up their along side his "I'm really scared" comment when he was in Egypt.

by Anonymousreply 23010/30/2012

No, it shows how shallow and superficial YOU are R228 if you're going to make a damn big deal about a MINOR comment. He's covering the important aspects of the storm, what the hell are YOU doing other than bitching and posting nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 23110/30/2012

You dumbasses who hate Anderson so much should stop listening to him and watching him and all of your mental problems will be solved.

by Anonymousreply 23210/30/2012

My mental problems are much more complex than Anderson Cooper, thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 23310/30/2012

R231 you do know that AC has donated to Republican candidates in the past?

by Anonymousreply 23410/30/2012

R231, I hope some beats YOUR ass soon.

by Anonymousreply 23510/30/2012

Then you don't need to add to them by talking bullshit R233.

by Anonymousreply 23610/30/2012

Listen to you, bossy boots.

by Anonymousreply 23710/30/2012

Ah shaddup R237.

by Anonymousreply 23810/30/2012

gather round, Anderson will pray for you and your family

by Anonymousreply 23910/30/2012

Y'all is REALLY crazee up in here trying to elevate the truly trashy Bobby Brown! Give me a friggin' break.

by Anonymousreply 24010/30/2012

"They don't have to hang on to each other, but he and Ben don't look very happy together. Strangest relationship ever..."

Those two NEVER look happy. Everything they do looks FORCED. I'm glad AC decided to take the chains off of Ben before he took him out for a walk. He's recieving a lot of nehagative press about his show being cancelled so of course he would be seen out with the gremlin to take the focus of of his failed show.

Ben's mind is wondering in that picture. He's wondering who he can call up when the checks stop coming in for AC.

by Anonymousreply 24110/31/2012

By the way the owner of Just Jared has been on AC's show recently so those pics just like the one showing AC and Ben leaving the firehouse also snapped by Just Jared was staged. AC called them to get a shot of them looking pensive walking in the rain hoping to stir up some gossip. AC being the attention-whore that he is just can't get enough.

Ben always looks like he's smoking crank or snifing that white girl. Just look at how fucked up his face his.

by Anonymousreply 24210/31/2012

Cesar is somewhere in the Bahamas with his new man laughing his ass off after hearing about AC's failed show.

by Anonymousreply 24310/31/2012

R244, get a fucking life. You're a little too invested in going back and forth with your fellow basement dwellers.

by Anonymousreply 24510/31/2012

My oh my. Someone learnt how delete their cookies didnt they. I always knew the AC threads comprised of exactly 3 twinky queens. Who else would give a shit about that over-rated albino.

by Anonymousreply 24710/31/2012

[quote]Those two NEVER look happy.

AC said he had to walk a mile to get a cup of coffee yesterday morning. It's no wonder they don't look happy.

by Anonymousreply 24810/31/2012

FYI Anderson likes a double cap,extra hot,one sugar,double cup,extra foam...I was behind him at Starfucks NYC

by Anonymousreply 24910/31/2012

Extra foam, r249? Do they make foam on the side to add to coffee? I've never been to a Starbucks for coffee so don't know how all that stuff works. It's an hour drive to the nearest SB.

by Anonymousreply 25010/31/2012

No hun, only soy milk for my Andy. He needs to watch his waist size. I will not be seen with a fatty.

by Anonymousreply 25110/31/2012

I thought Anderson said he didn't drink hot things. Why would he be at Starbucks ordering a hot drink?

by Anonymousreply 25210/31/2012

Has Anderson donated any money to the charites helping people affected by Sandy? If he hasn`t he needs to so he doesnt look selfish. I was surprised to see him back in NYC yesterday. Guess he doesn`t care about the people there. He probably gave CNN some BS sob story about wanting to check on the firehouse. With all that`s going on his house needs to be the last thing on his mind. He`s supposed to be a reporter first. That means putting his needs last.

by Anonymousreply 25310/31/2012

*Should be dosen`t care about the people in NJ where he was Monday night.

by Anonymousreply 25410/31/2012

I wonder if Ben and Anderson bareback. I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 25510/31/2012

Wow reply 253, maybe Anderson didn't get the fax of your rules to Life? You complete whack job.

by Anonymousreply 25610/31/2012

It won't last.

by Anonymousreply 25710/31/2012

I like AC but his show was hideous. It should have been cancelled after last season. it was never a hit. Never.

by Anonymousreply 25810/31/2012

The upside is that he has more time to spend with Ben but Kathy Griffin said AC is very moody, so if he's upset about the talk show, he can't be much fun to be around right now. Someone saw him at Columbus Circle and said he looked pissed off. He'll get over it.

by Anonymousreply 25910/31/2012

Ben looks mad in those pics and AC looks worried. Maybe the hurricane got them upset?

by Anonymousreply 26010/31/2012

AC will have more time to spend in the gym to get buffed up again. He has lost some size since maxing out in 2009, 2010... He had huge arms and shoulders then pre daytime show. He still looks fit, but not as buff as he was before daytime show.

by Anonymousreply 26110/31/2012

Both of their homes are flooded and I guess the electricity is still out in parts of Manhattan. They are super-rich and aren't suffering like average folks, but AC losing his show and the storm inconveniences can't be pleasant.

[quote]He still looks fit,

He's not as big maybe, but he was doing some push-ups on the show yesterday and he's pretty fit and strong.

by Anonymousreply 26210/31/2012

R242 that is kinda weird to have the owner of a gossip place who buys paparazzi pictures, on your show. But I've seen Perez Hilton on The Talk.

by Anonymousreply 26310/31/2012

I said he's not buff like he ws in 2008 to 2010. Not that he isn't fit.

by Anonymousreply 26410/31/2012

I knew what you were saying R264, I was just making my own comment about it.

by Anonymousreply 26510/31/2012

Jeff Zucker is THISCLOSE to being signed as the new head of CNN.

Watch for heads to roll starting with AC. Jeff Zucker looks at the bottom line, and AC salary doesn't justify the numbers he is pulling in.

by Anonymousreply 26610/31/2012

All AC needs is to stay on 60 Minutes, they want him there and it's a show with prestige and staying power. His last report was about Goldman-Sachs and non-celebrity related, he can do both though.

by Anonymousreply 26710/31/2012

AC wants to be seen 5 days a week and 60 minutes doesn't do that. R267 He will be dissatisfied with lack of T.V. time. AC LOVES to be on T.V.

by Anonymousreply 26810/31/2012

I do like Anderson on his CNN show, and when he's caught up on a weather storm. He looks very sexy when he wears his tight polo shirt, or sleeves rolled up showing his buff arms.

by Anonymousreply 26910/31/2012

Well there's nothing he can do about that now IF it's true R268, but being on 60 Minutes is still a good thing for him, it has a large audience.

by Anonymousreply 27010/31/2012

Anderson was saying he had to hitch a ride from strangers because of taxi price gouging in NY. It must be a mess there with no subways and all.

by Anonymousreply 27110/31/2012

Wow, just wow!

by Anonymousreply 27210/31/2012

[quote] Anderson was saying he had to hitch a ride from strangers because of taxi price gouging in NY.

I swear Ben, it's true! And then my pants fell down!

by Anonymousreply 27310/31/2012

Clearly a case of homophobia

by Anonymousreply 27410/31/2012

There are pictures of Anderson on a post-hurricane walk with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 27510/31/2012

I watched a bit of Jeff Probst today, and I have to say I find him to be a more engaging host than AC. But I still don't like either of them.

by Anonymousreply 27610/31/2012

Probst isn't doing well either.

by Anonymousreply 27710/31/2012

You ever notice how during the AC360 commercials they always promote Romney and republican commercials. NEVER democratic or Obama commercials. Been happening for a while now. That's proof enough to know that AC stans for the republicans because HE is one.

by Anonymousreply 27810/31/2012

"R242 that is kinda weird to have the owner of a gossip place who buys paparazzi pictures, on your show. But I've seen Perez Hilton on The Talk."

R263 I'm just linking the two. Often times celebrities will call the paps when THEY want to be seen. This was one of those times. AC is very good at keeping his personal life PRIVATE. He wanted to be seen with his TRADE in order to get folks to stop talking about his show being cancelled. He's embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 27910/31/2012

I don't think Anderson controls the commercials on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 28010/31/2012

He negotiated it in his last contract r280. He and his trashy boyfriend are sickening.

by Anonymousreply 28110/31/2012

R278 - advertisers show commercials during shows that capture the demographic they want. Obama doesn't need to run ads during a time when viewers who will vote for him anyway are watching. Mitt is going to run ads during AC because those are people he wants to win over.

by Anonymousreply 28210/31/2012

Ac was on his daytime show saying his home on Long island is flooded. My question is how many homes does AC have? Firehouse, hamptons, Long Island... anymore? I no he can afford it but geez, you can only stay at one place at a time. lol

Also he seemed a bit out of touch today when he complained that he was cheap and didnt want to buy another couch that was destroyed in the flood. Please AC could buy all of NY couches if he wanted too.

by Anonymousreply 28411/01/2012

Glad his show is cancelled maybe he can travel more overseas for stories like he used to do. He's been confined in studios for too long and he isn't interesting with him sitting down reading teleprompters. I thought the show should have been cancelled after last years dismal ratings but supported this year because at least AC finally publicly came out. This maybe alittle blow to his ego but better in long run I think.

by Anonymousreply 28611/01/2012

Rich people can be sickening sometimes. AC was so busy trying to make FEMA look bad by having a co worker on his show complaining about FEMA not visiting her area yet. I felt really bad for her but she had no idea she was getting played. This man is worth over 100 million dollars. The only thing he offered to this poor woman is donated tuna packets. I was shocked! Maybe if he stopped focusing on trying to make the government look bad and start dipping into his pocket HE can help make these people quailty of life so much better and I don't mean giving a little money to the people that showed up for his show.I MEAN A WHOLE COMMUNITY.

By the way FEMA and the government have been getting lots of praise for their fast response but you would'nt know that watching AC's shows. This guy is so out of touch. This is why his shows are sinking.

by Anonymousreply 28711/01/2012

AC is so out of touch, just like Mitt. No wonder he is a Mitt booster.

Like that comment he made complaining he had to walk a mile to get a cup of Starbucks coffee.

Shows how superficial and shallow and out of touch he is.

No wonder his show got cancelled as he cannot relate to the average person.

by Anonymousreply 28811/01/2012

Anderson Cooper is the gay Mitt Romney!

by Anonymousreply 28911/01/2012

Face it AC is more comfortable moving among the A-List NYC crowd than the average person.

He is out of touch, just like Romney.

by Anonymousreply 29111/01/2012

Out of touch, yeah right, that's why he chose to help people who lost their homes today, because he's SO out of touch. You people are too much.

by Anonymousreply 29211/01/2012

[quote] why he chose to help people who lost their homes today

On TV he was helping people. What happens when the cameras are off?

Complaining about having to walk a mile to get a Starbucks coffee.

by Anonymousreply 29311/01/2012

and the camera always happens to be one when he is playing do-gooder.

by Anonymousreply 29511/01/2012

[quote] As I said, you don't know what he's doing to help when he's off-camera

Then name a list of charities he supports and donates to.

And don't include any organizations on bullying.

by Anonymousreply 29711/01/2012

R299 you have never heard of self-promotion?

You can't have it both ways. On the one hand saying he gives so much to the less fortunate and then on the other hand refusing to name even one charity he supports.

It is all done on camera, to support his own image.

by Anonymousreply 30011/01/2012

I said he hasn't donated to any charities? If I can't have it both ways, what is the other way I'm talking about?

by Anonymousreply 30211/01/2012

This charity fight is petty. Someone mention Ben!

by Anonymousreply 30411/01/2012

R303, what I want to know is when your AnderChurch serves communion

by Anonymousreply 30511/01/2012

R290 you are wrong. Watch the show again. AC was the one that brougt up FEMA and he knew exactly what he was doing. Instead of talking about how quickly FEMA has responded (just ask gov. Christie) he FOUND this one co worker to complain about the government. He tries to make president Obama and the government look bad every chance he gets. This is undisputable. Most of the other news programs I've seen have been praising the government for their quick action in dealing with hurricane Sandy but AC would never admit what a good job they are doing because of his DISDAIN for the president. He's too STUPID to realize his subtle hatred towards the president has damaged his career and no matter where he travels in the world and no matter how many poor black people he helps I will never see him in the same light that I used to. He is a closeted tea partier that is killing his career.

by Anonymousreply 30611/01/2012

I think Anderson is a very sexy man, but he's clearly with the wrong guy.

by Anonymousreply 30711/01/2012

Did anyone ever present Anderson to the crane?

by Anonymousreply 30811/01/2012

Ben is his charity case

by Anonymousreply 30911/01/2012

I could have sworn AC's dick got hard when the man from Staten Island started bashing FEMA tonite on his AC360. He loved it. Since he's so big on neighbors helping neighbors why didn't he pull his wallet out and help that poor man. Rich people can be so sickening. He won't give out money or donations unless it's on his daytime show so he can be praised and worshipped throughout the hour.

Watch very closely. AC and his co-horts are trying to link every little problem going on with hurricane Sandy to the president. Tomorrow he's probably going to say president Obama CREATED the hurricane. It's all the presidents fault he had to walk 3 blocks just to get some coffee. Mark my words.

This man is going to jump out of a 20 story building once Obama is elected again. Bloomberg has endorsed president Obama and not Mitt Romney as of today. He states Obama's views on GAY marriage, womens rights and climate change helped shape his decision.

by Anonymousreply 31011/01/2012

[quote]This man is going to jump out of a 20 story building once Obama is elected again.

Then Ben can get back to his boyfriend in the park.

by Anonymousreply 31111/01/2012

Ben is a whore, darlin.

by Anonymousreply 31211/02/2012

Wow!!!!!!! Nancy Grace just RIPPED Anderson a new ass hole. He was complaining about a girl stepping into his zone to hail a cab. First she told him he should have taken the first cab he mentioned, then she told him he should have been a gentleman and let the girl have the cab and then she said. "Wha!Wha!Wha! Your complaining you could'nt get a cab BUT people don't have heat Anderson!"

First he complained about having to walk a couple of blocks to get coffee and now this. Not a good look. He was being such a overindulged 1percenter.

And the audience clapped for her. Wow!!!

by Anonymousreply 31311/02/2012

Maybe if he had grown a moustache

by Anonymousreply 31411/02/2012

Hey R303 can you now say that AC is not out of touch?

His talk show got cancelled because the ordinary person cannot relate to him, as he is a 1%, the same reason Mitt cannot connect with voters.

by Anonymousreply 31511/02/2012

R313 what show did this happen at? Anderson 360?

by Anonymousreply 31611/02/2012

I feel a little pity for them both. They're conducting themselves, apparently, no differently than most fabulous Manhattan gays living the life... except they get torn apart on a message board for it. Take away the TV and they're pretty run of the mill A gays on the wane.

by Anonymousreply 31711/02/2012

Nancy Disgrace was an excellent co-host for Andy!!

If she had been the co-host all along Andy Boo Boo wouldn't be getting cancelled! :(

by Anonymousreply 31811/02/2012

Why isn't he shining in this backyard disaster the way he did with Katrina and Haiti? Any guesses? He's petulant fussing about having to walk for coffee when he should be shaking wet babies at a tv camera.

by Anonymousreply 31911/02/2012

It was more than a couple of blocks to get coffee. He and Ben had to walk nearly ten blocks for that coffee.

by Anonymousreply 32011/02/2012

But they need the exercise to cling to hot.

by Anonymousreply 32111/02/2012

I can't believe people feel so strongly about Anderson Cooper. Personality-wise, he's like the color mauve to me. That said, I wish I could have known him 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 32211/02/2012

Ben is Anderson's special friend!

by Anonymousreply 32311/04/2012

Special friend? What doesn't nndb just list his occupation as Bachelor Uncle.

by Anonymousreply 32411/04/2012

AC was spotted at Eastern Bloc tonight:

Myles Tanzer ‏@mylestanzer

Actually LOL Anderson Cooper at Eastern Bloc.

by Anonymousreply 32511/04/2012

Not partner R323? You would think the way the benderfrau carry on he would be upgraded to AC's partner but I guess he's just not important enough to be called that. Ben is the Rodney Dangerfield of bf's he just can't get no respect.

by Anonymousreply 32611/04/2012

[R313] what show did this happen at? Anderson 360?

No it was his daytime show when Nancy Grace was on. I think it should repeat on Monday or you can go to the Anderson Live website to watch the first 15. It was hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 32711/04/2012

In other news, Anderson is supposedly getting close to a gay rights activist he used to date way back when.

by Anonymousreply 32811/04/2012

"In other news, Anderson is supposedly getting close to a gay rights activist he used to date way back when."

Who does HE not get close to R328. AC will screw anybody. You should have seen the look he was giving to the "Josh" guy who was from the red cross and on his daytime show early last week. They were both giving each other the "let's meet up after the show and fuck look". AC was flirting with his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 32911/04/2012

R325, I guess life is back to normal in the East Village now that the power is back.

Anderson and Ben were also at Eastern Bloc last week. Somebody posted a pic of them on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 33011/04/2012

Nancy grace was so ANNOYING friday. OMG that women is a manic, drama queen. She was rude to AC, the guest, extremely loud too! For sake of the last season, don't invite her backm PLEASE! That woman is uber nutty....

by Anonymousreply 33111/05/2012

Monday, November 5: Kyle Richards ('RHOBH') Co-Hosts, Joran van der Sloot's 'Guardian Angel' Mary Hamer on Her New Book She Co-Wrote with Natalee Holloway's Alleged Killer and "Don't Trust the B in Apt 23" star Krysten Ritter

Tuesday, November 6: Co-Host Keke Palmer ,Election Day, True Crime Tuesday Exclusive: Mom Fights to Free Son from Murder Conviction and Son Speaks Out from Prison

Wednesday, November 7: Co-Host Meghan McCain Anderson Live's' Post-Election Day Special

Thursday, November 8: Co-Host Keke Palmer, Scam Alert: Hidden Camera Investigation on Repair Ripoffs and Trivia Challenge Rematch: Cheech Marin vs. Anderson

Friday, November 9: Co-Host Iyanla Vanzant weighs in on the latest hot headlines in “The First 15" and uses her no-nonsense approach to help audience members "fix" their lives!

Mary Hamer was on today and that woman is a total nut case to support a convicted killer. She cowrote a book with him, dedicated supposely to his victims. How twisted and crazy is that?!! She needs some serious theraphy

by Anonymousreply 33211/05/2012

I agree about Nancy Grace, she was a pain. I would've rather seen AC have Honey Boo Boo's pig co-host.

by Anonymousreply 33311/05/2012

Nancy Grace put AC and his whining in place. She only said what a lot of people in the audience were thinking. He can't have it both ways. Being rude and placing judgment on people and not get the same type of treatment back. He needed to be knocked down a peg or two and Mrs. Grace was just the person to do that.

by Anonymousreply 33411/05/2012

AC is so pissed right now because President Obama has won re election. He sounds like he is ready to cry. lol!

by Anonymousreply 33511/07/2012

Poor Anderson...

by Anonymousreply 33611/07/2012

Ben was pretty excited about Obama's win:

[quote]Bedlam Bar NYC ‏@BedlamNYC Another 4 years!!!! Let's celebrate!!!

by Anonymousreply 33711/07/2012

r328 Who?!

by Anonymousreply 33811/07/2012

Yes Ben's happy and Anderson said some nice things about Obama's speech and tore down a teabagger:

Anderson Cooper @andersoncooper President #Obama speaking now

Donna L. Oglesby @dloglesby57 @andersoncooper so what! I have better things to do than to listen to little Hilter chat on T.V...

Anderson Cooper @andersoncooper .@dloglesby57 ummmm..... I'm betting you don't.

Anderson Cooper @andersoncooper @dloglesby57 by the way, your spelling is truly atrocious. (That means bad) (which means - not good)

by Anonymousreply 33911/07/2012

[quote]He needed to be knocked down a peg or two and Mrs. Grace was just the person to do that.

Oh but he wasn't and she didn't....

by Anonymousreply 34011/07/2012

Anderson will have to pay higher taxes now

by Anonymousreply 34111/07/2012

He can handle it.

by Anonymousreply 34211/07/2012

Die, thread, die!!

by Anonymousreply 34311/07/2012

In spite of all the efforts of the AC troll, I see no actual evidence that Anderson is a Republican or that he hates the President. The fact that the various famous people he's friends with are all known Democrats (Kathy Griffin, DVF, Andy Cohen, SJP, etc...), and that his bf himself is very pro-Obama, hosting a fundraiser for his campaign at one of his bars and tweeting in celebration of his victory last night, makes it even more unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 34411/07/2012

Dear Benderson fanbot idiot at R344:

My objections to this fucking little weasel started with his interrogation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz. He was so arrogant and condescending to her, it was obvious where his sentiments lie, R344. And to my knowledge, his "keepin' them honest" schtick doesn't apply to Republicans. AC doesn't have the fucking balls to interview Karl Rove the way he did Debbie, and even if he did, his handlers at CNN wouldn't allow it.

by Anonymousreply 34511/07/2012

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an idiot who kept changing her story, R345. I may be a long time Democrat myself, but I'm not so blinded by partisanship to fail to notice that she's no asset to the Democratic party. AC did go hard on her at the DNC, but he was right to call her on her bold-ass lies.

And no, I'm not a "Benderson fanbot idiot", as you so stupidly accuse me. Forgive me if I by pointing out that Anderson is surrounded by known Democrats (including his mother, by the way), I punch out holes big enough to run a freight train through your bullshit theories.

by Anonymousreply 34611/07/2012

Quit patting yourself on the back, R346, you did no such thing.

I repeat: the day that AC interrogates to Karl Rove, the Joseph Goebbels of the 21st century, the way he did DWS, then I'll believe he's on our side.

Until then, you know it and I know it, AC doesn't have the balls to go after the really big fish, the chronic, pathological liars of the Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 34711/07/2012

Blah blah blah, R347. For all your mock outrage at the Republican Party, I don't see you ever complaining about Shep Smith, Bill O'Reilly, and everyone else at Fox News, who are truly the enemy. It seems you focus all your whining and criticism on one single person, Anderson Cooper, which tells me that this has little to do with politics. But we all knew that already, didn't we?

by Anonymousreply 34811/07/2012

This thread isn't about them, R348. It's about Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 34911/07/2012

I think his show is dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 35011/07/2012

"For all your mock outrage at the Republican Party"

At what point is outrage at the Republican Party describable as "mock"

Mister Cooper nailed his flag to the Republicant mast - he danced, and now must now pay the piper...

by Anonymousreply 35111/07/2012

AC has donated money to Republican candidates in the past.

by Anonymousreply 35211/07/2012

AC looked like Micheal Myers on his Daytime show today. His spirits seemed down. He had that annoying McCain daughter as a cohost. Gosh is she a lard. She seemed ready to break down at any moment. I felt ill as she was describing how she wanted Romney to win.

by Anonymousreply 35311/07/2012

That ONE Republican we know he donated $250 to was a friend from college. Anderson was saying last night that Republicans have failed to embrace the LGBT community, he said they haven't even bothered to talk about them and they push aside the conservative gays who support them. Yes, it took Anderson years to come out but he's out now and knows the Republicans are not on his side.

by Anonymousreply 35411/07/2012

r340 I read that twitter exchange and "bitchy Anderson" is my favorite Anderson of all!

by Anonymousreply 35511/07/2012

Anderson said "HE DOESN'T TAKE SIDES" on his show today. What a fucking joke. He needs to just admit that he was a Mitt Romey STAN and he did everything in his power to get him elected.

During commercial breaks on AC360 he's played nothing but Romney republican based commercials and please don't say HE has no control over the commericials aired because HE does.

Who's sitting next to him today on his daytime show? A republican but not only a republican John McCain's daughter. When was the last time he's had democrats like Paul Bagala, or Markos Moulitsas of the daily Kos on his show. NEVER.

Look at all the the past witch hunts he's initiated on his shows. They have all been against President Obama or high ranking democrats. ie....Eric Holder (the fast and furious) , Susan Rice(Benghazi), Debbie Wasserman Schultz. It's very obvious who he supports and now he's trying to tone down the rheteric because he's starting to look like a fool.

The only thing AC has gotten out of all this is a CANCELLED show and even lower ratings on his evening show because people are so put off. What a DUMB DUMB. Like R351 said now HE must pay the piper.

by Anonymousreply 35611/07/2012

AC keeps saying how the election is going to effect "your health coverage". He's so out of touch he doesn't even realize most Americans don't even have health coverage. REPUBLICAN stan!

by Anonymousreply 35711/07/2012

I think Anderson gets an earful of liberal/Democratic talk from Ben. He can't show it, but we know it.

R355, I love bitchy/sassy AC too.

by Anonymousreply 35811/07/2012

It's quite obvious it's not working R358. I think the only thing Ben is ALLOWED to do is shut up and fuck AC whenever he wants it. That's about it.

by Anonymousreply 35911/07/2012

After reading all this, I'm wondering why Anderson isn't working for FOX?

by Anonymousreply 36011/07/2012

I have no idea why any decent person would have a Republican boyfriend. It's unseemly.

by Anonymousreply 36111/07/2012

R359, you sound crazy.

by Anonymousreply 36211/07/2012

I am more convinced now that Andy is a bottom

by Anonymousreply 36311/07/2012

[quote]I am more convinced now that Andy is a bottom

Are you serious? You actually needed to be convinced?

by Anonymousreply 36411/07/2012

I thought Anderson looked wan, pasty, relegated and bored last night. And I hated his dress.

by Anonymousreply 36511/07/2012

AC was speaking like a TRUE republican tonite. I am so proud of him. President Obama won re-election and they show his picture for about 5 seconds before AC begins to fixate on Mitt Romney. He's about to shit his pants worrying about their demise. He even dedicated his half his AC360 show to the repubs having an all republican panel. If you're still on the fence about him being a repub you shouldn't be. I turned my televison halfway through the show. It's so nice to see FILTHY rich people worry for a change.

by Anonymousreply 36611/07/2012

No matter how you guys try to spin it, AC has donated to Republican candidates.

Deal with it!

by Anonymousreply 36711/07/2012

"[R359], you sound crazy."

R362 You say this as you are having a conversation with your multiple personalities in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 36811/07/2012

R362 Wha! wha! wha! wha!

by Anonymousreply 36911/07/2012

For those who like Twinks

by Anonymousreply 37011/07/2012

R370 here oops wrong thread.Thought this was the 'show your holes' thread!

by Anonymousreply 37111/07/2012

AC's show with Keke Palmer and Cheech Marin was really cute. Good show today. they shouldmhave Keke on more often.

by Anonymousreply 37211/08/2012

[quote]He even dedicated his half his AC360 show to the repubs having an all republican panel. If you're still on the fence about him being a repub you shouldn't be

Wrong R366. Anderson spent one segment of 360 skewering various conservative pundits (such as douchebag Ari Fleischer and Tea Party cunt Erik Erikson) about the massive failure of the Republican party to connect with the electorate. He very pointedly remarked that Obama repeatedly mentioned gays and lesbians throughout his campaign right up to his victory speech, whereas Romney has never even acknowledged our existence once during the campaign. If you think that just because all his guests were Republican during this segment, it means that it was a conservative love fest, then you really didn't pay attention to what was being said.

[quote]I turned my televison halfway through the show

If you had stuck around, you would have seen that Anderson followed his Republican segment with one dedicated to the triumph of the President and the Democratic party, with an all Democrat panel (including sexy Van Jones and Cornell Belcher). But of course you would never admit to being wrong now, would you R366?

by Anonymousreply 37311/08/2012

I really don't have to admit to being wrong R373. If AC would have started with ACTUAL NEWS(like the president winning re-election) then maybe I would have continued to watch. He did become president again right? Why is he giving the floor to the repubs first after the pesident wins re-election? He decided to give the repubs and mittens the floor so I tuned out. I do that often with his show.

BTW His daytime show was really good today.Iyanla Vasant and one of the actors from the walking dead was on. Three consecutive days of really good shows. He should have had these people on during the beginning of the season. Maybe his show wouldn't have been cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 37411/09/2012

and yes you are RIGHT. Van Jones and Cornell Belcher are very sexy assed black men. To bad I missed them. But I was more interested in that other sexy assed black man. President Obama.

by Anonymousreply 37511/09/2012

On 360 tonight, Anderson discussed the fact that the Petraeus affair was discovered after an investigation into harassing emails, and AC mentioned that he receives harassing emails. I wonder if the angry nuts who are constantly trolling the AC threads on DL are also sending him nasty emails. I certainly wouldn't put it past them!

by Anonymousreply 37611/12/2012

They could cut down expenses on the daytime show if they didn't give away so many high-priced gifts.

Instead of gifts that cost a lot of money, they could give away Anderson Cooper's voice on the guest's home answering machine. It works for me.

by Anonymousreply 37711/12/2012

I have to give it to Mr. Cooper. America has pretty much forgotten that his partner PUBLICLY cheated on him just a few months ago. His representation has done a fine job sweeping that whole mess under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 37811/12/2012

In the Ramble, no less! So tawdry.

by Anonymousreply 37911/12/2012

Anderson and Ben are at Madonna's show.

by Anonymousreply 38011/12/2012

Lots of people tweeted about seeing AC and Ben at Madonna's Madison Square Garden concert tonight.

by Anonymousreply 38111/13/2012

Here's a pic with Kelly R, Kelly O, maybe Ben - don't see Anderson, but maybe Ben's big ole body is hiding him.

by Anonymousreply 38211/13/2012

R378, obviously it was something completely insignificant. They're still together and apparently quite settled and happy, maybe even married for all we know. It was an interesting story, but it meant nothing and everyone has moved on, except for some here who still think it's a big deal.

How many shows is Madonna doing? Seems like she's been on tour FOREVER and has already done 50 shows in NYC....

by Anonymousreply 38311/13/2012

R368/R369, you're not fooling anyone, you sound CRAZY because you ARE crazy, wha wha wha THAT ya ignorant mofo. Whatever you do, don't try to pretend you're not just one person agreeing with herself, you're not that good.

by Anonymousreply 38411/13/2012

Coming out neither helped his career or got the crazy stalkers off his back.

by Anonymousreply 38511/13/2012

Anderson will be cut from CNN soon

by Anonymousreply 38611/13/2012

This site claims to have a pic or something of AC and Ben "getting affectionate" at the concert, but naturally it's something only for "media professionals". Maybe some pics will come out of them kissing or holding hands. That would be a first.

by Anonymousreply 38711/13/2012

AC360 has dropped to third in the ratings. The Ed Show on MSNBC is now a solid #2 to O'Reilly on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 38811/13/2012

If he put as much effort into his show as he does into following Madonna, maybe his ratings wouldn't be in the cellar.

by Anonymousreply 38911/13/2012

"His representation has done a fine job sweeping that whole mess under the rug."

R378 Perhaps it's because no one really cares because AC has NEVER publicly acknowledged his "trade" in the first place. Maybe that's why the whole scandal was swept under the rug. Poor Ben.

~or~

Maybe folks just don't care and are not as interested in AC and his life because most of us can see that everything he does is to try to boost his ratings (including those OLD pics of Ben sucking face with his whore in public).

Just check out R388 post about his god awful ratings on his evening show and his daytime show being cancelled. People are just not checking for AC like they did a few years ago. He's become very fake and insincere.

And to top it off his disdain for the president seems to come from him having issues with race and people of color. He can't turn back from that and his tea party ways. He really fucked up his career with that one.

by Anonymousreply 39011/13/2012

Fortunately for Anderson, no matter how irrelevant he becomes and how low in his career he has fallen, he'll still have YOU r390 watching his every move and following everything he does like the obsessed little stalker that you are! Funny how for someone who claims to have lost complete interest in him and his life, you keep coming here on an almost daily basis to remind us all what a total failure he is in your eyes. What a strange addiction this man is for you...

by Anonymousreply 39111/13/2012

R391 AC360 is 3rd in the ratings after #2 The Ed Show (MSNBC)

Please justify his million dollar salary for being third in that time slot.

by Anonymousreply 39211/13/2012

He's a lot cuter then Ed.

by Anonymousreply 39311/13/2012

Thanks for that link R387. I wonder what's on that clip and when it'll be available to everyone. What does it mean, "only for media professionals"? Is the owner of the footage trying to sell it to a publication or website that will then make it public?

by Anonymousreply 39411/13/2012

Head-rubbing? Ben's body looks great in that photo at the link.

[quote]Last night at MDNA, we sat three rows behind Kelly Ripa/Mark Consuelos/Anderson Cooper/Benjamin Maisani. They're such a unit! More on Kelly later (superfan!), but Anderson and Ben were tentatively physically affectionate with each other, including ear-smooching and head-rubbing.

by Anonymousreply 39511/13/2012

Those two are still really in love, that's for certain. Doesn't seem like much has changed, except for the PDA.

Rosie O'Donnell saw them too:

[quote]rosie met anderson cooper and his boyfriend ben at the madonna concert - they r both handsome - charming - smart and they smell good too

by Anonymousreply 39611/13/2012

Where did you find that quote r396?

Ben is insanely hot in the pic at r395's link.

by Anonymousreply 39711/13/2012

r397 Rosie tweeted it.

by Anonymousreply 39811/13/2012

Thank you R398 for posting the link, I should've done it.

The guy on boyculture said that gays don't play by the same rules as straights as far as monogamy goes, but it seems like AC and Ben don't play by the same rules that some gay couples do, meaning that they seem to be VERY monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 39911/13/2012

I think Ben will be gone by the year's end.

by Anonymousreply 40011/13/2012

Thanks R398.

Rosie's tweet about meeting the "handsome, charming and smart" AC and his bf Ben is going to make poor R390's head explode!

by Anonymousreply 40111/13/2012

RE: the pic @R395.

Eldergays in skin tight shirts are so tragic.

by Anonymousreply 40211/13/2012

Why would you think that R400, looks like they're in it for the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 40311/13/2012

Let me fix your post for you, R400:

"I desperately hope that Ben will be gone by the year's end."

by Anonymousreply 40411/13/2012

I'm 100% certain that AC and Ben are 1000 % hotter than R402, whatever his age.

by Anonymousreply 40511/13/2012

And I'm telling you R400, Ben's NOT going...he's the best man Anderson's EVER known and there's no way that he'll EVER go, no no no NO WAY, AC's not living without him....

by Anonymousreply 40611/13/2012

Nice tweet from Rosie about AC and Ben. She seems to have really enjoyed meeting them.

Great pics of Ben's massive back in that boyculture link. The guy is a total stud!

by Anonymousreply 40711/13/2012

I wonder what cologne they wear - and if they share

by Anonymousreply 40811/13/2012

Delusional AC stalker extraordinaire 88angel (AKA Cindy Holeman) was so upset about those reports of Anderson and Ben being affectionate at last night's concert that she tweeted this to expressed her outrage:

[quote]Angel ‏@88angel @andersonlive @TVTerence seems Cooper got a bit affectionate w/his boyfriend at madonnas concert & paps are selling a video of it! He drunk?

The bitch needs to accept the fact that AC is gay and just move on with her nasty homophobic life. How about focusing on NASCAR and other related redneck interests instead?

by Anonymousreply 40911/13/2012

THIS is what prompted her to send out a tweet? Oh my, two openly gay men being "a bit affectionate" at a Madonna concert, what has the world come down to?!?

That hateful cunt 88angel/Cindy Holeman needs to die in a ditch.

by Anonymousreply 41011/13/2012

Poor Ben...other people will mention him "being around" when AC is out and about but AC wont even mention him in casual conversation. He said on his show todsy he was at the Madonna concert with Keli. No mention of Ben. What is he afraid of? Why is he so ashamed of his so called "partner". Poor Ben I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. He's such a door mat.

by Anonymousreply 41111/13/2012

Why the hell are you so obsessed with that woman R410? You sound more like the stalker rather than her.

Weird!

by Anonymousreply 41211/13/2012

Yes, I'm sure you're feeling real sorry for "poor Ben", r411. It must be absolutely killing you that this "door mat" is still with AC, even after those scandalous kissing pics.

By the way, Rosie O'Donnell did refer to Ben as Anderson's boyfriend. Not quite the same as just "being around" as you say.

by Anonymousreply 41311/13/2012

Why would Cindy send a tweet like that to Terrence? How embarrassing, she should keep her craziness within her own circle and do what she normally does with AC and his staff, PRETEND that she's not a nut, but the cat's out of the bag now.

[quote]I wonder what cologne they wear - and if they share

They probably share everything. But I never figured AC was a cologne guy.

I think he was talking about the "boyculture" blogger on the show today.

by Anonymousreply 41411/13/2012

[quote]I think he was talking about the "boyculture" blogger on the show today

what did he say?

by Anonymousreply 41511/13/2012

And I'm certain R405 is an 50+ y/o eldergay wearing a size small t-shirt on an XLG body. So lame.

by Anonymousreply 41611/13/2012

He said that there was a guy who kept coming around and snapping pics of him and his group until he finally had to tell him to stop - he said the guy was nice about it and did stop taking pics. Since boyculture's pic is kind of close up, it may have been him AC was referring to.

by Anonymousreply 41711/13/2012

R416, your jealousy and resentment of AC and Ben is showing, try to do a better job of concealing it, won't you hun?

by Anonymousreply 41811/13/2012

Sad news as it was a good show. Problem is ratings. People are tired of talk shows. They are preoccupied with FOOD and cooking and eating. America's obesity epidemic, remember? Daytime TV watchers want to watch shows ABOUT FOOD, and those shows bring in the ratings numbers.

For example, they took off "All My Children," a soap opera that was on for 40 something years and replaced it with a foodie show called "The Chew."

The Chew is gross. They put their hands in the food and are constantly laughing at unfunny things just to be bubbly as the sponsors want. And most recipes people don't have the ingredients at home.

And that gross fat so-called chef on The Chew, the one who always wears shorts and wears orange prison thongs with greasy long hair tied up in a ponytail. Yuck. I wouldn't want a grub like that cooking food for me, thank you very much.

So that is the unfortunate TRUTH. Can you handle that TRUTH? Can Anderson Cooper? Sad state of affairs!

by Anonymousreply 41911/13/2012

Is his prolapse complete?

by Anonymousreply 42011/13/2012

[quote]And that gross fat so-called chef on The Chew, the one who always wears shorts and wears orange prison thongs with greasy long hair tied up in a ponytail

This sounds like Mario Batali. He's supposed to be one of the greats in the chef world.

by Anonymousreply 42111/13/2012

It was complete a while ago R420. I can't wait until the benderfrau are on vacation so that we can have a very fun and judgemental conversation about AC's very strange relationship with this guy.

Without certain posters shitting their pants when you make a comment they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 42211/13/2012

Really? Mario is one of the great chefs? My God, he's such a SLOB. He never shaves, either. He's always eating and sticking his hands in the food. I hate that. I'm not a freak germophobe or anything like that, but I can't stand watching them put their hands in the food and eating it without utensils. It's just piggishness.

by Anonymousreply 42311/13/2012

Mario kept the tips when he ran his restaurant. He was later sued by his wait staff

by Anonymousreply 42411/13/2012

Is there a reason why this Cindy Holeman isn't institutionalized? She's definitely certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 42511/13/2012

Why didn't Anderson mention Kelly's husband? Doesn't he like him? Are he and Kelly having an affair or something?

by Anonymousreply 42611/13/2012

R422, you want a private conversation, start a blog, meanwhile we can talk about what we want here sweetheart.

True R425.

by Anonymousreply 42711/13/2012

Actually R427 no need to worry I do visit mynshare of blogs.

R426 I really don't care if AC didn't mention Keli's husband but what's even worse is he mentioned a good friend which is a woman when talking about the concert but won't even mention his own partner that's really fucked up. Something is really wrong with AC's relationship. I don't care what anybody says.

by Anonymousreply 42811/13/2012

Once the 88angel stalker invades an AC thread, it usually gets deleted.

by Anonymousreply 42911/13/2012

Ben is whore trash. Anderson has low self-esteem to live with an open sewer like that.

by Anonymousreply 43011/13/2012

I believe Rosie, they sound like a cool couple actually.

by Anonymousreply 43111/13/2012

I wonder what they smell like.

by Anonymousreply 43211/13/2012

[quote]I believe Rosie, they sound like a cool couple actually.

I have yet to hear anything negative about AC and Ben coming from anyone who's had an interaction with them (and by that, I mean real experience, as opposed to all the made-up bullshit that gets posted on DL by the various haters). Rosie is not one to mince her words, and she would certainly not go out of her way to praise anyone she didn't feel strongly about. I'm sure both Anderson and Ben are actually quite wonderful people.

by Anonymousreply 43311/13/2012

AC seemed uncomfortable with Nick Cannon today on his show. I don't think he likes black guys or feels at ease around them. He doesn't seem to have any black male friends. But overall I'm sure they are nice guys.

by Anonymousreply 43411/13/2012

AC likes black guys on top of him.

What I want to know is how he can cover the Petraeus story with his usual brand of snippy judgment when we all know what's up with his bf.

by Anonymousreply 43511/13/2012

AC CAN TAKE TWO BLACK COCKS AT ONCE

by Anonymousreply 43711/14/2012

Maybe he could if he wanted to, but he doesn't. He has Ben.

by Anonymousreply 43811/14/2012

What was ceaser?

by Anonymousreply 43911/14/2012

He was half Dominican half black

by Anonymousreply 44111/14/2012

[quote]What I want to know is how he can cover the Petraeus story with his usual brand of snippy judgment when we all know what's up with his bf.

What's wrong with you people? Do you have the same thought when watching Diane Sawyer? Who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 44211/14/2012

"Thanks [R398].

Rosie's tweet about meeting the "handsome, charming and smart" AC and his bf Ben is going to make poor [R390]'s head explode!"

Actually, I believe Rosie tweeted nice things about AC to explode the head of her arch-enemy, Star Jones.

by Anonymousreply 44311/14/2012

Will 88angel tweet Rosie back, asking for more info? I remember the days when she would harass anyone who reported a Benderson sighting on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 44411/14/2012

[quote]What's wrong with you people? Do you have the same thought when watching Diane Sawyer? Who the fuck cares?

Well the person who commented takes issue ONLY with Anderson and he can't do anything right in her eyes, so I'm sure Diane Sawyer wouldn't be a problem, only Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 44511/14/2012

"AC likes black guys on top of him."

"No he doesn't and never did."

I think it's the other way around R436. Black guys don't want AC. Just ask Cesar. They are at the TOP of the food chain. Most of them can have any man they want gay or straight. And for the tea partiers who don't get out and mingle much or have friends that are multi-cultural. Cesar is a BLACK man of Hispanic descent just like President Obama is a black man born here in the states.

by Anonymousreply 44611/14/2012

Thank you R446

by Anonymousreply 44711/14/2012

"And for the tea partiers who don't get out and mingle much or have friends that are multi-cultural."

Well that description hardly fits Anderson Cooper, who obviously is sophistacated and well-traveled and therefore is the polar opposite of a tea party member.

by Anonymousreply 44811/14/2012

Oy.

I meant to write sophisticated.

by Anonymousreply 44911/14/2012

Anderson used to tell people that Cesar is "Spanish."

by Anonymousreply 45011/14/2012

I don't think he's racist, but I don't believe he was ever into black men like the rumors here years ago, there's no evidence of it then or now. I think he was into Latino guys.

by Anonymousreply 45111/14/2012

Anderson's like his slut mom: He'll fuck black guys or whatever behind closed doors, but he sure as hell wouldn't marry anyone who's not albino white.

by Anonymousreply 45211/14/2012

He fucked Cesar for over 6 years and it wasn't behind closed doors sweetie. Actually he was with Cesar at the height of his career. Cesar wouldn't have any of his bullshit like that idiot savant Ben (walking 10 steps behind him and pretending to be the bodyguard whenever you see them out). Cesar has moved on and is very HAPPY to be away from that nutbag AC. Someone else words not mines.

by Anonymousreply 45311/15/2012

Make mine a gold and a diamond mine, please

by Anonymousreply 45411/15/2012

Cesar Whisperer, I miss him in AC's life. I've been called a Cesar Troll here before, and like Obama and Obamacare, I've come to like the term. Is there any other pertinent info you can share with us Cesar Trolls?

by Anonymousreply 45511/15/2012

Certainly, r455 - Anderson ignominiously dumped Cesar at the first whiff of french cologne and sight of pecs, deltoids and lats.

by Anonymousreply 45611/15/2012

Anderson and Andy Cohen were calling each other "sweetie" on AC's day show yesterday. They should do a show together.

I remember a pic of Cesar and Andy C. in a heated discussion, AC was there to and none of them looked happy. I guess Andy C didn't like Cesar, he sure likes Ben.

by Anonymousreply 45711/15/2012

"He was half Dominican half black"

Translation: With that recipe for sizemeat he was probably hung like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 45811/15/2012

Y'all hush about mah Boo!

by Anonymousreply 45911/15/2012

R457 You weren't there when they were talking so stop acting like you were. They all looked like they were in deep conversation about something and Cesar looked like he was leading the conversation as Andy and AC listened on. There was no anger in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 46011/15/2012

I can't believe there is someone trying to say that Anderson isn't/wasn't into black guys. Obviously you didn't know him during the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 46111/15/2012

"AC seemed uncomfortable with Nick Cannon today on his show."

Actually I think it was the other way around. Nick Cannon, although a very nice and warm seemed a bit uncomfortable with AC. He had this look on his face like, "I will talk to you but please don't touch me." He was very nice and a gentleman though. AC didn't seem uncomfortable to me.

by Anonymousreply 46211/15/2012

Yesterday on the show AC had Andy Cohen as co-host.

But he banished Andy backstage while he had Adam Levine, so he could interview him SOLO.

Gee I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 46311/15/2012

r463 The Adam Levine segment was taped weeks ago, it was pushed back due to Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 46411/15/2012

R464 in the intro to Adam Levine AC said "Andy has gone backstage...."

by Anonymousreply 46511/15/2012

The delusional Cesar troll (AKA R453/R460) has got to be one of the most entertaining of the Benderson haters. She's always making up some alternate reality scenario where Cesar dumped AC (bitch please!) and is living happily ever after in the Bahamas with a super rich sugar daddy who worships the ground he walks on! One day she'll have to explain why she's got such a boner for Cesar (Anderson certainly doesn't)!

by Anonymousreply 46611/15/2012

"Certainly, [R455] - Anderson ignominiously dumped Cesar at the first whiff of french cologne and sight of pecs, deltoids and lats."

Anderson didn't dump Cesar it was the other way around (don't believe everything you hear on DL). There's always two sides to a story. And as far as AC getting a whiff of Ben or whatever the hell you just said if AC were that crazy about Ben he would have professed it to the world by now.

AC has found the ultimate Vous êtes un idiot in Ben. Cesar was not having it. He was young and gorgeous so he didn't have to put up with the SLAVE mentality that AC puts apon his men. Not all money is good money.

How can an old white man meet the needs of a young black buck in bed anyways? It was doomed for failure. Cesar started cheating long before AC did because he was not being satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 46711/15/2012

Yay, more nutty nonsense from Wendy the Good Witch AKA the delusional Cesar troll! So now, Cesar dumped AC and he "started cheating long before AC did"? My, what a wild imagination she has! Where does she come up with all those Bizarro world theories?

by Anonymousreply 46811/15/2012

Here we go with the venom laced accusations from the bender trolls. You couldn't handle the truth if it hit you in the face R466. Because you are cray cray. You're even making up shit as you go along.

You love to make up lies about Cesar while at the same time try to extract information about his where abouts. Why is that R466? Why are you so obsessed with bringing up Cesar and who he's with in every thread?

You're going into meltdown mode at the very thought of Cesar or his friends telling people his side of the story of what happened. Does that make you angry because you can't shut them down like you try to in all of the AC threads on DL? Are you mad because you have no idea who's leaking the info?

By the way Cesar is not in the Bahamas with his sugar daddy. Stop making shit up as you go along.

by Anonymousreply 46911/15/2012

r465 At the end of the show, he said the segment was taped weeks ago. What are you trying to prove?

by Anonymousreply 47011/15/2012

Who cares who dumped who, what matters is that Cesar is no longer in Anderson's life, so why does R467 keep bringing him up? The Cesar obsession is really strange.

by Anonymousreply 47111/15/2012

R470 why did AC allude to Andy being backstage during the Adam Levine segment. If it was taped weeks ago, how would he know Andy was even going to co-host that day?

by Anonymousreply 47211/15/2012

Fight! Fight! Fight!

How long until webbie shuts this thread?

by Anonymousreply 47311/15/2012

I didn't bring Cesar up initally R471. Go back and re-read but the lies about Cesar that are spread on DL by the bendertrolls have been going on for too long. There's always two sides to a story.

The bendertrolls freak out at the very thought of someone challenging what they have been saying about Cesar and from what I'm hearing IT HAS BEEN ALL LIES.

by Anonymousreply 47411/15/2012

[quote]You love to make up lies about Cesar while at the same time try to extract information about his where abouts

Your insanity is really showing here, R469. Unlike you, I don't make up any lies about some guy I don't know, I only point out your weird fixation on him and your need to come up with elaborate scenarios revolving around him. I have no interest in "extracting" any info about his "where abouts" (is English a second language for you, by the way?), especially not from you since you clearly don't have any actual information. I just poke fun at your behavior, but please keep at it, as I said, it's all very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 47511/15/2012

Nothing gets the Cesar troll so worked up than the notion that he might be forgotten as the "great love of AC's life!!!!", so she keeps bringing him up in those threads. The whole thing is really bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 47611/15/2012

quote]There's always two sides to a story.

Yes, but as someone stated once, "You're entitled to your opinion but not to your facts", R474.

by Anonymousreply 47711/15/2012

Anderson has found the love of his life. They're ALWAYS togther --- except when Ben is in the Central Park Ramble.

The topic of this thread is about the failed talk show. How is it doing in ratings when compared to the shows of Katie Couric and Ellen?

by Anonymousreply 47811/15/2012

Poor Cesar, with "friends" like R446/R467/R469/R474, who needs enemies?

by Anonymousreply 47911/15/2012

Was anyone able to open the video linked at R387 showing AC and Ben getting affectionate at the Madonna concert?

by Anonymousreply 48011/15/2012

I'm not trying to start anything or call anyone names and i may be wrong, but the Cesar hate has a tinge of racism running throughout.

by Anonymousreply 48111/15/2012

[quote]Cesar hate

OMG, the Hate Troll has arrived -- unable to tell the difference between "hate" and "dislike."

Cesar is probably a nice very guy, but it's funny to see people get their panties twisted up at the mention of his name, pro or con. He was mentioned in one of AC's books, so they surely had something special between them at the time - and then it faded away.

by Anonymousreply 48211/15/2012

Opps! That should be - Cesar is probably a very nice guy,

by Anonymousreply 48311/15/2012

Anderson and Andy met when they were set up on a date years ago.

by Anonymousreply 48511/15/2012

I love Anderson's comment about Andy when they were set up on a date years ago and immediately realized that this was going nowhere: "He's not my type"! No surprise there, I wonder why some people ever thought that those two would be a good match.

by Anonymousreply 48611/15/2012

Thanks for the link R485, interesting info.

I agree with R486 though, whoever set them up on a date doesn't know gay men very well. I bet it was a woman.

by Anonymousreply 48711/15/2012

R460, you may be surprised to learn that I actually LIKED Cesar and was hoping they'd stay together, but there WAS something going on in that photo of them and you don't have to be there to interpret that. Meanwhile Cesar's out of AC's life pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 48811/15/2012

"One day she'll have to explain why she's got such a boner for Cesar (Anderson certainly doesn't)!"

Are you threatening me? I'm so afraid. So very afraid. The benderfraus cheese has slid off their crackers.

by Anonymousreply 48911/15/2012

Anderson with Ben ALL THE TIME. Anderson with Cesar, not so much. Undeniable facts.

by Anonymousreply 49011/15/2012

They may not be a love match, but Anderson and Andy aren't above double-teaming when the opportunity presents itself:

by Anonymousreply 49111/15/2012

"I just poke fun at your behavior, but please keep at it, as I said, it's all very entertaining."

R475 It's very entertaining because your dying to know what's going on with Cesar. Maybe you're afraid I may slip up and give you some info that you could use to find him. Not going to happen. Just admit it you're obsessed with the poor guy. Cesar seems like a pretty down to earth fun guy. I'm so glad he got away from that grumpy and bitter nutbag AC. He was bringing him down.

by Anonymousreply 49211/15/2012

You know Anderson's staff people did that snake thing on purpose. Anderson also said he saw Magic Mike the other night. I bet AC and Ben had quite a night after watching that movie.

by Anonymousreply 49311/15/2012

Why is he broadcasting from outside every night for his evening show?

by Anonymousreply 49411/15/2012

Regarding Anderson and Andy, someone on Facebook said they're the male Kathie Lee and Hoda.

by Anonymousreply 49611/15/2012

R494, I'm guessing they're remodling his studio but he never mentions anything or explains why he's up on the roof.

R496, they are and I think Kathie Lee and Hoda might be co-hosting with AC next week too. I wish Andy and Anderson had their own show together.

by Anonymousreply 49711/15/2012

I wonder what's up with him anchoring from the roof too. Maybe R497 is right and the studio is being remodeled?

R489/R492 is obviously completely bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 49811/15/2012

So much hate on here for Anderson and anyone who has ever been involved with him. The straight chicks hate AC because he's gay and they can't have him. The gays hate him because he's in a relationship and they can't have him. You all hate Ben because he has won AC's heart. You bash Anderson because he came out and now his career is hurting just like you all bashed him before for not coming out. The guy can't win. And yes he has a wealthy mom. Is that his fault? He started working when he was 12 years old. How many of you can say the same? He wasn't handed everything. He earned it. His life has been touched by tragedy and no one here knows his demons. Let him live his life. Stop bashing someone who never did anything to you.

by Anonymousreply 49911/16/2012

Ha! How funny to see this Andy's and Anderson's off-camera discussions discussed here! I was in the audience at that taping and without a doubt Anderson was uber-gay that day, it was a blast.

The most gay moment was the phallic way in which Anderson put the Olive Garden Breadstick in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 50011/16/2012

Looks like Anderson has decided to thumb his nose at the establishment/haters. The breadstick, the gummy snake, reporting in the foamy storm surge during the hurricane.... Seems like he just doesn't give a shit what people think anymore. And good for him.

by Anonymousreply 50111/16/2012

[quote]So much hate on here for Anderson and anyone who has ever been involved with him.

Go away Hate Troll at R499 and R501. If you're too stupid to even comprehend the difference between "hate" and "dislike," you may as well go back to the morons at FreeRepublic. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence doesn't want your brand of Fundie Frau hate accusations.

by Anonymousreply 50211/16/2012

R500, since you were in the audience at that taping, can you share your experience with us? Is there anything else of note that you saw then?

by Anonymousreply 50311/16/2012

BTW I'm agnostic. Shows how much you know. Sounds like you're the Hate Troll [R502]. Sorry i upset you.

by Anonymousreply 50411/16/2012

One can be agnostic yet have the hate mentality of an ignorant Fundie Frau. Shows how little you know.

by Anonymousreply 50511/16/2012

Anyone know anything about this?

by Anonymousreply 50611/16/2012

what exactly is your point [R505]? Because I think people here are nasty to AC and Ben I'm a Hate Troll/Fundie Frau. I don't see the connection. I think people should leave the guy alone.

by Anonymousreply 50711/16/2012

R506 well he was at the Madonna concert with Ben the next night so I doubt it. Maybe they just had an argument.

by Anonymousreply 50811/16/2012

OOps sorry got my dates wrong. I thought that tweet was from Monday. If it is true it will make a lot of people here happy.

by Anonymousreply 50911/16/2012

I agree with R499/R507. You are right, but there are some seriously crazy people here and there's no point in trying to reason with them, they are complete brick walls.

R506, that's interesting, but considering how close they seemed to be at the Madonna concert a few days ago, it's possible that the person was just interpreting something incorrectly or it wasn't even AC and Ben to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 51011/16/2012

R511 when I look at that tweet I see the time as 10:21. That's probably ET zone. You must be 3 hours behind. That means it could have been after his show. Not that I'm giving any credence to some random dude on Twitter but maybe they had a spat. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 51211/16/2012

R512, that's odd, because I just checked again and it says 7:21pm when I click on the link to that tweet. I live in New York, so it shouldn't be a different time zone.

by Anonymousreply 51311/16/2012

That is odd. I see 10:21 and you R513 see 7:21. How's that possible? Anyway there's probably no truth to it.

by Anonymousreply 51411/16/2012

Mine also says 10:21

by Anonymousreply 51511/16/2012

I see 7:21 too. I'm on the West Coast. Anderson seemed pretty happy today on his daytime show so if they broke up (which I doubt) he's not showing any signs of it.

by Anonymousreply 51611/16/2012

I see 10:21pm for the time as well and I'm EST.

by Anonymousreply 51711/16/2012

10:21 on mine. I live in mass

by Anonymousreply 51811/16/2012

AC and Ben were probably fighting over AC's secret obsession with his ex Cesar.

by Anonymousreply 51911/16/2012

Good to see new pics of AC and Ben...

by Anonymousreply 52011/16/2012

R520 Where? Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 52111/16/2012

@ R521 see reply R506. The tweet is as follows:

"Apparently Anderson Cooper just broke up with his boyfriend at the table next to us..." from last night.

by Anonymousreply 52211/16/2012

Sorry I think you meant the pic of AC and Ben. I've never posted a link before. We'll see if it works.

by Anonymousreply 52311/16/2012

The fight had to have been about Cesar. Lol! Or another guy AC is fucking.

by Anonymousreply 52411/16/2012

What will Ben live on now?

by Anonymousreply 52511/16/2012

On 360 tonight, Anderson did a really good job refuting GOP congressman Rohrabacher's outrageous allegations that the Obama administration, Dr Rice, and Petraeus were all lying about the Benghazi attack. I love how he wouldn't back down and didn't let that Republican bully talk over him. He also pointed out that Rohrabacher's claims that the President, Rice, and Petraeus were all being deceitful made little sense given that they knew that their lies would eventually be revealed, adding further that he didn't have any proof to make such bold accusations. Rather than lying, Anderson suggested instead that the administration was most likely still assessing the situation at a time when they were receiving multiple, sometimes conflicting intelligence reports. The Republican congressman ended up looking like an angry fool. Great interview.

by Anonymousreply 52811/16/2012

Anderson is going to Israel.

by Anonymousreply 52911/17/2012

Thank you R529. How odd that we find this out from Rosie O'Donnell though? I wonder how AC feels about her blabbing on Twitter about an upcoming work assignment.

I guess AC and Rosie really got along well when they met at the Madonna concert on Monday. First she tweeted about how smart and charming AC and his bf Ben were, and now she's filling in for him on his talk show when he's away.

by Anonymousreply 53011/17/2012

Nene will be pissed but now that I think of it I thought I heard AC say Rosie's name at the end of the show but I couldn't really understand what was saying about her. Now that his daytime show is over, he doesn't have to hang around if something big is happening in the world and I'm sure he's happy that he can finally leave the roof and report somewhere else. He hasn't been in Israel since 2006.

by Anonymousreply 53111/17/2012

Maybe that's what the "break up" was all about (the one that guy tweeted about). If I were Ben I'd be pissed off too that my man AC was taking off for a war zone.

by Anonymousreply 53211/17/2012

[quote]Because I think people here are nasty to AC and Ben I'm a Hate Troll...

Perhaps you've forgotten R507, you inserted "hate" into the current conversations at R499: [italic]So much hate on here...[/italic] It's you who translates dislike as hate. If someone says they like Anderson's show, no doubt you imagine it's because they're in "love" with Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 53311/17/2012

R532 If I were Ben I would be pissed off too. I thought this was an issue for them before. Wasn't there a story in the National Enquirer about them almost breaking up because Ben didn't like Anderson going to dangerous places? I think it said something about Gloira stepping in and Anderson agreeing not to go to dangerous places.

by Anonymousreply 53411/17/2012

Pablo is still fucking the living daylights out of Anderson. Ben doesnt like to share, but really has no other choice but to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 53511/17/2012

In light of the talk show cancellation and his declining 360 ratings, watch for AC to do a serious act of reinvention in the coming months.

He really needs to choose sides: he's either Andy Cohen/Kelly Ripa (with even less depth), or he's Edward R. Murrow II. He cannot be both, and pretending otherwise is damaging his career.

Frankly, I think he should embrace the former, which is who he really is.

by Anonymousreply 53611/17/2012

National Enquirer article mentioned in R534

by Anonymousreply 53711/17/2012

[quote]or he's Edward R. Murrow II.

It's always nice to start a day with a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 53811/17/2012

I think Anderson's forte is being on the front lines as a foreign correspondent and I think that's what he loves most. But of course it's hard to maintain a relationship when you're halfway around the world in a war zone. And now that he's come out being over there in the middle of a war can be even more dangerous. I suspect that is at least part of the reason he never came out before.

by Anonymousreply 53911/17/2012

I respectfully disagree with you, R536. I think one of the things that make Anderson quite unique is his ability to go from low-brow, silly pop-culture stuff to serious, even dangerous assignments in war-torn zones and disaster areas. Personally, I'm much more interested in his work out on the field, whether it's in Haiti, in NOLA during Katrina, or in the Middle East, but I have to admit that his unusual range as a reporter and a TV personality allows him to appeal to different kind of people, and I don't think he needs to choose one over the other.

That said, as he's getting older and is now more settled in his personal life, I'm not surprised that he has decided to travel less and to focus on working in more desk-bound types of situation (hence that silly talk show).

by Anonymousreply 54011/17/2012

OMG!!! Ben is REALLY toast now. Anderson and GIO BENITEZ working out together!! Andy cannot resist his hot Latin cock.

by Anonymousreply 54111/17/2012

Calm down your hysteria R541, Benitez is a reporter based in Miami, so I doubt he and AC are dating. This photo, which doesn't appear to be that recent, was probably taken at some point when Anderson was in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 54211/17/2012

Damn, that's a whole lotta straight beef on the hoof in R541's pic.

by Anonymousreply 54311/17/2012

Why would Ben necessarily be toast? The whole world knows that they have an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 54411/17/2012

r542, you must be Ben. Its too late for you gurl! Its always good to stay one step ahead of your man:

by Anonymousreply 54511/17/2012

Benitez is a reporter, but he IS dating AC. They started very recently. You'll see a story on this in a tabloid to be released in Dec.

by Anonymousreply 54611/17/2012

[quote]AC was fucking (or rather, getting fucked by) other guys...

Contrary to popular belief, AC is a top.

by Anonymousreply 54811/17/2012

People on this thread are so dumb. Cesar was black hispanic just like Cameron Diaz is white hispanic. Hispanics, like Arabs, cover the whole spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 54911/17/2012

As long as Gio doesn't go to Israel with AC I think Ben's safe. Poor Ben. So many people want him out of Andy's life.

by Anonymousreply 55011/17/2012

[quote] You'll see a story on this in a tabloid to be released in Dec.

As always whenever someone on DL claims that AC is dating someone other than Ben, I'll wait until the first wave of hysterical posts swearing the absolute veracity of this new story dies down. It's going to take more than the assurance of R546, who seemingly came out of nowhere to confirm R541's initial claim (what a wonderful coincidence, isn't it?), to convince me. I've seen those games played on DL way too many times before. If there's any truth to this, time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 55111/17/2012

Obama's re-election must have been so dispiriting for AC. Especially after the FOX-levels of effort he put in. And with that goes his chance to save his ratings and rep as a serious journalist because he will not be getting any high-profile interviews from the administration.

by Anonymousreply 55211/17/2012

How can a boring guy like AC generate so many posts and threads here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 55411/17/2012

[quote]I've seen those games played on DL way too many times before

Me too, r551. The fact that R546 suddenly showed up to confirm the Benitez story makes me even more skeptical about the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 55511/17/2012

r548 bitch please. Gio Benitez is probably grinding Anderson's hole into dust as I type this post.

r547 a bitch please for you as well. We all know the various guys in Anderson's harem, Gio, Pablo Morais, Gavin, the rest are competing for the #1 spot that Ben is in. Ben probably knows that Gio is the perfect guy to boot his ass out of the way. He and Anderson share the same occupation and interests. Heck, Anderson is probably considering having children with Gio since he is not even 30 yet.

by Anonymousreply 55611/17/2012

I believe once Hurricane Sandy took the electricity away from Ben's bar, the relationship was finished.

Anderson realized he had nothing but a useless poseur on his hands, without the bar and the downtown coolness, in the dark Anderson finally saw the light.

Within days Ben was finished once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 55811/17/2012

[quote]It's going to take more than the assurance of [R546], who seemingly came out of nowhere to confirm [R541]'s initial claim (what a wonderful coincidence, isn't it?), to convince me.

r551 I assure you I am not r546. I was just shocked that Gio Benitez was so chummy with AC, being that he was a random reporter in Miami who just happens to be making his way to NYC. They might have crossed paths professionally, but seeing as how busy AC is I dont see how that's likely. Its more likely that one of them approached the other out of simple admiration from afar, which might mean they have had sex, or they might have not. Buts its clear that they are friendly. I live in Miami and have watched Gio for years. He comes off as a high achieving, ambitious guy and now he's getting attention for his work. So its not farfetched that he's on Anderson's radar.

by Anonymousreply 55911/17/2012

Interesting how we suddenly have all those posters vouching for this new story. I didn't realize we had so many insiders amongst us, lol! The whole thing smells fishier by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 56011/17/2012

[quote]Interesting how we suddenly have all those posters vouching for this new story.

That's exactly what I was pointing out.

Also, R559 wrote this in the thread on Gio Benitez:

[quote]Gio hasnt been in NYC five minutes and already he is at the top of the gay food chain! How does this guy do it? Well I think I know how but damn. Ben doesnt stand a chance now. Gio is Grade A Latino hunk, Anderson's kryptonite!

So her claim that she was "shocked" that Gio was "so chummy" with AC rings pretty hollow. She's obviously quite desperate to convince everyone that AC is now dating him.

Why do all those posters want AC and Ben to break up so bad?

by Anonymousreply 56111/17/2012

[quote]Apparently, this simple concept of two adult gay guys in an open relationship is difficult to grasp for the various straight women posting here, but to most gay men, this is pretty much par for the course.

[quote]And with this, the crazy poster obsessed with making up imaginary bfs for Anderson has arrived.

r547, r557, you cant have it both ways guys lol. This is why AC threads will continue to go on forever. You say that Anderson is happy in his open relationship(s). But at the same time you refuse to acknowledge any of his sexual partners outside of Ben Maisani, and to some extent Cesar. I swear these conversations need to used in a study on how gay men view relationships.

I know one thing, Anderson is a wealthy successful man. You are kidding yourselves if you think he is not letting himself enjoy the fine men that come his way. And you are also kidding yourselves if you think that he and Ben have a perfect relationship, open or not open. Those dont exist in the world.

by Anonymousreply 56211/17/2012

r561, yes I did say that in the Gio Benitez thread, Im glad you are such a trolldar professional! I was just exaggerating the circumstances around the pic that was posted in that thread. I post crazy shit on David Muir threads too. I guess we cannot have ANY fun on this board when it comes to Anderson Cooper. You Andertrolls take AC's life more seriously than AC takes his own.

by Anonymousreply 56411/17/2012

r563, nope, I actually have a dick, so I can understand and judge gay relationships. I think the only reason that some of you champion Anderson having this alleged open relationship is because you see yourselves in his shoes.

There is a difference between defaulting yourself into an open relationship after your partner has cheated because you love the dick and want to save face, and actually electing to have an open relationship out the gate. I personally think the former is the case with Anderson Cooper, and I think you guys feel the same thing but dont say it. Otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive and ready to shoot down any and all possibilities of him having sex with other guys!

AC has bent himself out of shape for Ben. All of the strategic appearances before he came out, he changed his own physique, all of those things. He's biting the bullet because he let himself get turned inside out for this guy, and it would be embarrassing for him to break it off right now.

Instead of becoming so defensive and telling me I have a vagina, why doesnt someone try to convince me otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 56511/17/2012

Kind of soon for Anderson and Ben to split up after looking so happy together at the Madonna concert on Monday and being affectionate, but if they really do have an open relationship, then it's not a big deal if AC's seen with other guys.

by Anonymousreply 56711/17/2012

r566, Im not crazy, nor am I beyond being convinced of anything. You might think Im completely wrong about what Im saying. But usually people present their own reasoning on a topic if they think someone is wrong, which I just asked you to do. You haven't done that, all you have said is that I have voices in my head. That's being defensive and not addressing the topic.

by Anonymousreply 56811/17/2012

[quote]Contrary to popular belief, AC is a top.

He does seem kind of aggressive to me now. He's always talking about how he's been getting into fights or confrontations with people.

by Anonymousreply 56911/17/2012

I'm sorry, but there are two guys other than Anderson in that pic of Benitez at the gym, so why is everyone assuming AC and Gio are dating? Is the third guy also sleeping with Anderson???

Bottom line is, lots of people take pics with AC whenever they see him and then post it on Twitter, but it doesn't mean that they actually know him or are sleeping with him.

by Anonymousreply 57011/17/2012

[quote]Benitez is a reporter, but he IS dating AC. They started very recently. You'll see a story on this in a tabloid to be released in Dec.

Well, some of the DL predictions have come to pass and this might too, but the one thing that hasn't occurred is AC and Ben actually breaking up.

by Anonymousreply 57111/17/2012

Now Matt Shapiro has overtaken Jeff Zucker as favorite to take over the massively failing CNN.

by Anonymousreply 57211/17/2012

[quote]I'm sorry, but there are two guys other than Anderson in that pic of Benitez at the gym, so why is everyone assuming AC and Gio are dating

Um they were sweating profusely together and Anderson has stains on his shirt!

by Anonymousreply 57311/17/2012

Newslflash for R573: people tend to sweat at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 57411/17/2012

[quote]You'll see a story on this in a tabloid to be released in Dec.

Christmas week if you want exact date. The story is more about Benitez, but it definitely confirms they are an item.

by Anonymousreply 57511/17/2012

That looks like a family photo at R541, two hunky guys with their grandfather in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 57611/17/2012

lol 576

by Anonymousreply 57711/17/2012

FYI, someone in the Gio Benitez thread is saying that the third guy in the pic is Gio's bf. So much for that new rumor about him dating AC.

by Anonymousreply 57811/17/2012

The photo is from last year when Gio bumped into AC at the gym in Miami. Could we please stop trying to stir up drama.

by Anonymousreply 57911/17/2012

Nice catch R579.

by Anonymousreply 58011/17/2012

Only 20 more posts until this thread finally dies.

by Anonymousreply 58111/17/2012

[quote]The photo is from last year when Gio bumped into AC at the gym

How much you want to bet AC and Ben "bumped into each other" at the gym when they met? That's what we all say! You bitches are no strangers to what goes on between gays in gyms.

by Anonymousreply 58211/17/2012

There's always going to be an AC thread here unless they figure out how to stop them entirely.

No one seems to know exactly how AC and Ben met but the gym sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 58311/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.