Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DL SEARCH FUNCTION

I must have missed it, but what is up with the new Datalounge seach function? How does it work? I tried to seach the following: DATALOUGE/MTV/OBAMA/INTERVIEW and got nothing near it.

Please help.

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012

Its Google search now I think. A vast improvement.

by Anonymousreply 110/28/2012

But I only want to search DL...what is the best way?

by Anonymousreply 210/28/2012

Please, if someone can tell me the best way to search. Do I separate words with commas, slashes, spaces, or something else.

For example, what would be the best way to search to see the comments for the MTV presidental interview or the Ann Coulter shout fest with Piers Morgan.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 310/29/2012

I just type the words I need and it comes up with the threads associated from Google.

by Anonymousreply 410/29/2012

Use backward slashes instead of forward slashes and it should work.

by Anonymousreply 510/29/2012

I love you R5! That worked perfectly.

Marry me...I am old, rich, and gay...you will get it all!

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2012

So I just came upon the new search format this morning, and yes, it is a vast improvement.

Nicely done, DL.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2012

Is Datalouge some sort of downhill race here?

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2012

What I don't like about the new search function is the fact that it refreshes the whole page and messes up your saved (starred) threads.

by Anonymousreply 911/10/2012

I believe it just adds in the function where it searches only on Datalounge. I don't know what it's called, but when you're Google's home page, there's a way to do a Google search on a particular website. That's what the new search function is.

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.