Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Seth Meyers gay?

by Anonymousreply 4907/06/2013

Claims to have a girlfriend, but she's never with him at events like the ESPYS.

He was very very close to Andy Samberg

And of course he kissed Stefon on the air last season...

by Anonymousreply 310/28/2012

Seth enjoys pole dancing but the just the pole, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 610/28/2012

I think both Seth McFarland and Seth Meyers are sexy sexy. Meyers has that dick sucking grin, like someone just pulled out a big dick for his supper.

by Anonymousreply 810/28/2012

Oh what nasty things I could do to Seth Meyers.....

by Anonymousreply 1010/28/2012

I think Seth and Bradley Cooper are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 1110/28/2012

Bradley Cooper has extreme gay face.

by Anonymousreply 1210/28/2012

Seth is heteroflexible.

by Anonymousreply 1310/28/2012

Bradley is still dating Ryan Reynolds

by Anonymousreply 1410/28/2012

Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper have clearly had butt sex.

by Anonymousreply 1510/28/2012

I'm sure Seth Meyers has had many a hard cock between those pretty lips. I'm wondering if his hot younger brother Josh also likes the pole?

by Anonymousreply 1610/29/2012

R17, I believe that. Those sketches on MadTV were beyond homoerotic. That football sketch, where Ike and Josh made out like sex fiends? Too fucking hot!!

by Anonymousreply 1810/29/2012

Boys just wanna have fun!

by Anonymousreply 2010/29/2012

Would love to read some slash fiction about Seth and Josh Meyers. The thought of those two sucking and fucking each other, and sharing boyfriends, is fucking hot!!

by Anonymousreply 2210/29/2012

Seth opened the door, sat down and checked his phone for messages. One from Josh. Said he was coming to visit for the weekend and wanted to crash. "Well, this weekend could turn out to be more fun that I thought." Josh showed up Friday nightat the studio just as rehearsals were winding down. The two brothers went for a quick bite and a few beers afterwards and then headed home. "Well, big bro, let's not waste any time," teased Josh while running his fingers on the back of Seth's earlobes. He always loved that almost as much as the feel of Josh's warm tongue on his nipples. Seth felt Josh's hardon pressing into his butt through his jeans. His dick got quickly hard. Both brothers turned toward each other, breathing deeply and gazed into each others eyes. Words were no longer necessary. Seth was the first to go for Josh's zipper. He quickly unleashed his brother's 7 inch hardon and buried his face into his lush light brown pubes. (to be continued)

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2012

What do you know about him and Paul Reubens r17 (other than his part in the stage version of Pee-wee's Playhouse).

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2012

This is enough to turn the strongest supporter of us gays into a raging rethuglican.

the conservatives won't have to kill us off. our own idiots will do the job for them.

by Anonymousreply 2811/03/2012

Seth Meyers was in a serious relationship with Rashida Jones for a couple years, but I always thought he was in love with Amy Poehler. I'm surprised he hasn't dumped his girlfriend for her yet.

by Anonymousreply 2911/03/2012

R22/23/24/26/27 GET HELP!!

by Anonymousreply 3011/03/2012

Yes, you're right, R28. Speculating that someone might be gay is the ultimate insult, because homosexuality is so dirty and disgusting that any straight guy would change his political loyalties based on someone even thinking he might be gay.

Or else, go somewhere and buy yourself a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 3111/03/2012

Ryan and Bradley are known to be best friends, you do the math.

by Anonymousreply 3311/04/2012

You better stop now, R32 -

Taran Killam is recently married to Coby Smulders of "How I Met Your Mother"

by Anonymousreply 3411/04/2012

Taran let Seth in as soon as he buzzed outside.

"Is Coby here?"

Coby was Taran's wife. They had been recently married. She knew going into the marriage that Taran occasionally dabbled in the mansex, but seemed to be OK with it. She had gone for the weekend to be with her ailing mother.

"Nah, she's away for the weekend. The coast is clear." Taran winked at Seth.

"Are you sure it's OK?," Seth asked.

"Sure, I told Coby that I might be doing this kind of thing from time to time, but that I would always practice safe sex. She's cool with it. So ease up, buddy, and drop those pants!"

Taran unzipped Seth's jeans and grabbed his dick, which was already quickly getting hard. He didn't waste any time wrapping his full, ruby-red lips around Seth's thick uncut cock.

"God, I love seeing your pretty face with my cock in it!"

Taran briefly took Seth's cock out of his mouth. "Well, what are you wasting time chattering about? You've got two lips, too, don't you?"

Seth took the hint and pulled Taran down to the floor and got them in 69 position. He unbuttoned the pajama bottoms Taran had on and wrapped his mouth around the younger man's throbbing dick, which though only six inches, was thick and rock hard.

(to be continued)

by Anonymousreply 3511/04/2012

"Seth, I want you to fuck me. Rough."

Taran hadn't been fucked in a couple of months, and though he enjoyed a healthy sex life with his wife, who even willingly donned a strap-on dildo to fulfill Taran's desires, it wasn't the same as a hot, throbbing real-live eight and a half inch cock.

"Shit, I forgot to bring the condoms. I had to leave in a bit of a hurry."

"No prob. Coby bought me a large supply to remind me always to be safe."

Taran came back with a large bowl filled with condoms of various colors. He picked one and quickly unwrapped it and lovingly fit it over Seth's now-throbbing cock, which was dripping with pre-cum.

"Got any lube?"

"Don't worry, cowboy. I lubed up before you came."

They both laughed. Seth knew how much Taran, though he was basically straight, loved getting fucked.

Seth eased his big cock into Taran's full, plump ass. Taran had put on a few pounds since they first met, but Seth actually kind of liked the extra padding, even finding Taran's love handles kind of a turn-on.

"Fuck me, daddy! Ooh, yeah, big boy, that feels great! Fuck me harder!"

Seth obliged and started pounding him with all the force he had. Taran could no longer speak, but was just grunting with pure animal pleasure.

"You like that, pussy boy? Do you like my big dick in your fat little ass?"

Seth knew how much Taran loved the dirty talk, so he was kind of pouring it on.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna shoot my wad."

When Seth saw Taran's hard little cock shooting ropes of cum, reaching to his pretty Irish face, that drove him to orgasm, even though this would be his third orgasm in 24 hours (he had jerked off int he men's room that afternoon at the studio).

Seth screamed when he came, it was that powerful.

"Damn, I love your tight ass, even though it's getting a little fleshy down there."

"Yeah, I know I've put on some weight. Coby's an incredible cook, and she's been feeding me a little too much."

"Don't worry about it. Turns me on."

Just then Taran's phone rang. After a couple of minutes of conversation, he said to Seth, "That was Coby. She's coming back unexpectedly and wanted to give me fair warning, in case I had any 'visitors'."

"Well, the girl has great timing. 30 seconds earlier and we both would have been robbed of a great orgasm. Well, I guess I'd better head for the ranch."

"OK, stud. But remember, you're welcome any time. And I mean ANY time."

They shared a brief kiss, and then Seth left.

"Wonder what Romeo and Julio are up to?" Seth thought to himself.

(to be continued)

by Anonymousreply 3611/04/2012

Seth called Josh's cell.

"That you, big bro? Come on home, we've kissed and made up."

Seth could hear them both giggling. He knew that the "making up" involved much more than kissing.

"OK - are you sure I won't be in the way?"

"Not at all. Come on home."

When Seth got home, the lights were out in the living room, but he could see the lights on from the bedroom.

"We're back here. Come on in."

Seth opened the bedroom door, and saw them both in bed, cuddling. They appeared to be naked.

"We're back together again, Seth. I am so happy I can't stand it!"

"I'm so happy for you, Josh. And you, too, Ike."

"Seth, I promised Ike something special. He wanted to be fucked while fucking another guy. The only one I'll let fuck my man is ME."

"So you want me to be the bottom?"

Seth had let Josh fuck him a few times, but basically he was a top. And besides, Ike Barenholtz had a huge cock - 7-1/2 inches long and beercan thick. He wasn't sure he was up for this.

"Yes, Taran called so we know you dropped a load with him tonight, so you've been elected to be Ike's bottom tonight. Better lube up!"

Josh and Ike giggled like two evil kids.

"OK, you two, but Ike please go slow. I don't want to end up in the emergency ward!"

And so ended another Seth Meyers sex-filled weekend.

by Anonymousreply 3711/04/2012

The thought of Seth Meyers sucking a dick just makes me tingle.

by Anonymousreply 3811/13/2012

Ever since Andy Samberg's departure, the sexual chemistry on the SNL hadn't been the same. Seth tired of the weekly orgies that Andy had hosted, yet he had to admit that he got to sample a lot of grade-A celebrity cock and ass at those orgies. This fall had been a "dry spell" so far as celebrities were concerned.

The first inkling that this week would be different was the first day of rehearsal with Jeremy Renner. That was usually a fairly relaxed day of meet and greet, and pitching sketch ideas to the new hosts. Renner, from the moment he entered the room, was obviously filled with raw, male sexuality, and he made no effort to hide who was the intended target of that sexual energy: Seth Meyers.

Seth was flattered, of course, but didn't return the overtures at first. Renner really wasn't his type. He liked the pretty boys as a rule, and Renner, though sexy as fuck, couldn't be described as "handsome." Plus he came off as quite arrogant, a little cocksure. Seth liked his partners pliant and submissive.

As it turned out, Seth would learn, once again, not to judge a book by its cover.

(to be continued)

by Anonymousreply 3911/18/2012

Fangirl fiction about real people is never not an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 4011/18/2012

First day of rehearsals went well, except for one sketch which Seth hated and knew needed to be fixed or replaced. He huddled with his writing staff afterwards. Someone was prodding his shoulder. He turned around and saw Jeremy Renner.

“Seth, may I have a word with you, bro?”

“Sure, Jeremy. I need about ten minutes to finish up here with these guys. Why don’t you go up and wait in my office? There’s a bar there and you can make yourself a drink.”

“Sounds good. See you soon, bro.”

Ten minutes soon became forty and Seth had forgotten about Renner. He headed back to his office to get his coat. When he opened the door he saw Renner sprawled out on the sofa with a shit-eating grin.

“Sorry I kept you waiting so long, Jeremy. I ended up as referee to my writing staff.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard about your staff.”

That was such a groaningly obvious double entendre that led Seth to the conclusion that Renner must have had quite a bit to drink. A quick glance to the bar showed a half-empty bottle of Scotch.

“Yeah, your staff is the talk of the coast, bro.”

Seth tried his best to keep things on a professional basis.

“Yes, I’m pretty proud of my writers.”

“Not that staff. You know what I mean. I hear you’re packing serious meat, bro, and I’d like to sample some of that for myself. My ass is begging for a good fucking and I hear you’re just the man.”

“Come now, Jeremy. You’ve had a bit too much to drink.”

“Fuck that shit. Three drinks is nothing to me. I know what I want, and I want you to pull out your big cock and fuck my mouth and ass, and treat me like the little bitch I am.”

Damn! The little prick was making it difficult. Seth turned away, trying to think of how he was going to handle this, but his cock was quickly getting hard. He loved this kind of dirty talk and Renner was pushing all the right buttons.

“Yeah, that’s right, big boy. I know you’ve got the goods and I want you to use them on me. Dominate me. Master me. Fuck the holy shit out of me. Treat me like the total bitch you know I am.”

With that, Seth locked the door and Renner quickly jumped up to unzip Seth’s pants.

“Holy shit, bro!! They weren’t lying when they said you were hung like a horse!! Ram that thing down my throat!”

“Shut up, bitch, and take my dick now.”

Renner eagerly grabbed Seth’s cock and swallowed it. He wasn’t quite able to take all 8-1/2 inches at first, so Seth roughly grasped his hair and pushed his head forward until he had swallowed the whole thing. Renner reared back, choking after the sudden ingestion of the huge cock. Seth slapped him sharply.

“What’s the matter, you little cocksucker? I thought this was what you wanted!”

“Yes, sir. Please let me try again.”

“OK, bitch, but don’t disappoint me. Take my dick, ALL of it!”

Seth pushed Renner’s head down on his cock again. This time Renner was able to take the whole thing.

“Alright, bitch, that’s enough! I don’t want to cum in your mouth. I want to cum in your ass. Strip down, bitch. Now!!”

Renner practically threw off his clothes. In a matter of seconds, he stood completely naked in front of Seth, while Seth was still clothed, his engorged hardon jutting from his jeans. Renner’s dick was smallish, about five inches, but was hard as a rock and stood straight up. His body was lean, his chest sprinkled with hair. His medium brown pubes were completely natural, but not overly hairy. His ass was small but muscular.

“Get on the sofa and kneel, facing the wall.”

“Yes, sir!!”

“Alright, bitch, I’m gonna fuck you without lube. Do you have a problem with that?”

“No, sir!! Please fuck me now, sir!!”

Seth spit into his hand and rubbed it on Jeremy’s pulsating hole. He spit again and rubbed it on his cock. He eased the huge head of his cock into Renner’s hole and very slowly pushed in. He knew that even for a hungry bottom like Jeremy Renner, that a huge cock like his could do serious damage, so he was patient waiting for Jeremy to slowly relax enough to admit his whole cock. Once he was all the way in, he grabbed Renner by the hair and pulled his head back sharply.

“You ready for the ride of your life, bitch?”

“Oh, yes, daddy!! Please give it to me!”

“Shut up bitch!! Stop talking!! I just want to hear you squeal with delight.”

Renner’s ass was so hot and his sphincter muscles so tight on his cock that he had to be careful not to cum too quickly. So he started thrusting slowly, then fast and hard. When he felt himself close to the edge, he would stop and slap Renner’s ass.

“That feel good, bitch?”

“Yes, sir!! Fantastic, sir!”

And so he continued, alternating periods of slow thrusting with hard, violent thrusts and sharp slaps on Renner’s ass. After a few minutes of this, he decided it was time.

“Alright, bitch, get ready, because I’m going to fill your insides with my load.”

That was all Renner needed to drive him to the edge. He screamed as he shot his load all over Seth’s sofa cushion.

Seth pulled his cock out.

“Turn over bitch, I want to cum on your face!”

“Yes, sir!!”

Renner turned over and quickly put his face near Seth’s pulsating cock. Seth jacked off several strokes and then screamed with delight as big, thick ropes of his cum burst forth from his cock and violently splattered across Jeremy Renner’s face. Renner was trying to catch as much as he could on his tongue, but the load was too huge for that. His face, his ears, his hair were all covered in thick, viscous ejaculate.

“Damn, Jeremy! You look sexy as hell like that! I haven’t cum in three days, so that load was bigger than usual.”

“Just the way I like it, sir. I hope there’s more where that came from.”

Seth smiled, because he knew this week was going to be even more fun than his job usually was, and he loved his job.

by Anonymousreply 4111/18/2012

Seth is NOT gay. Gays are funny.

by Anonymousreply 4211/18/2012

He's not gay because when your in Saturday Night Live, you HAVE to be heteroflexible because of all the gay-like things they do...

by Anonymousreply 4312/12/2012

So that's what spam is....

by Anonymousreply 4412/12/2012

No, R44, that's what *sperm* is.

by Anonymousreply 4512/14/2012

He is not gay, he's dating Alexi Ashe, duh! what straight men can't support gay marriage?!

by Anonymousreply 4612/16/2012

Engaged now.

by Anonymousreply 4707/06/2013

Your point, R47?

by Anonymousreply 4807/06/2013

Just reporting the news, R48.

by Anonymousreply 4907/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!