Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Flight attendants

Is the sexuality thing a huge myth? I regularly run across ones who seem to mention their wives (and/or kids) often.

by gaytravelerreply 3312/28/2012

They're trying to tell you you're ugly to fuck, OP.

by gaytravelerreply 110/27/2012

I always see flight attendants who ping, but who are wearing wedding rings. I assume it's to fend off advances. Then again, that doesn't seem very gay.

by gaytravelerreply 210/27/2012

[R1] -- it's that I overhear the remarks when they chat with others (among themselves). Although I do chat with flight attendants of both genders, I do NOT expect any to find my old goat self attractive!

by gaytravelerreply 310/27/2012

They could be bi, or republican!

by gaytravelerreply 410/27/2012

And while I'm at it -- if you're a flight attendant fellow, do NOT wear a clip-on tie! It looks bad enough on pilots, but on an FA it's beyond pathetic.

by gaytravelerreply 510/27/2012

It's a uniform, OP, not a friggin' fashion statement.

by gaytravelerreply 610/27/2012

Many retired cops and firefighters are becoming flight attendants and nurses. These once gay male strongholds are getting watered down.

by gaytravelerreply 710/28/2012

Depends on the airline, OP.

The FAs on JetBlue are indeed retired cops - the airline likes hiring them for safety.

The gayest FAs I've ever found are on Southwest.

I also had a great mile high club experience on a redeye flight from Miami to NYC on American - the FA was a great cocksucker and terrific bottom.

by gaytravelerreply 810/28/2012

Don't FAs make about $25,000 a year? That's a deal breaker to me.

by gaytravelerreply 910/28/2012

But lots of free travel, R9!

by gaytravelerreply 1010/28/2012

I know a Delta pilot who makes only $35,000.

by gaytravelerreply 1110/28/2012

Clip-on ties prevent an unruly passenger from grabbing a FA's tie to choke him.

by gaytravelerreply 1210/28/2012

[quote]I also had a great mile high club experience on a redeye flight from Miami to NYC on American - the FA was a great cocksucker and terrific bottom.

R8, did this FA have a goatee by any chance?

by gaytravelerreply 1310/28/2012

r12, same reason NYPD officers use clip-ons.

by gaytravelerreply 1410/28/2012

I'm too nervous a flier to ever think of being an FA. Don't know how they do it.

by gaytravelerreply 1510/28/2012

I work at an airport and yes, the vast majority of male FA's are gay and obviously so.

by gaytravelerreply 1610/28/2012

Do they have a drawer with rubbers and lube in their wheeled carts?

How much do airlines charge for a condom these days?

by gaytravelerreply 1710/28/2012

Roy from the Vengaboys, the Eurodance pop group with three number ones (We Like To Party!, Boom, Boom, Boom and We're Going Back to Ibiza) is now a steward.

by gaytravelerreply 1810/28/2012

[quote]I regularly run across ones who seem to mention their wives (and/or kids) often.

We just say that to throw you off when we see you drooling, OP.

by gaytravelerreply 1910/28/2012

I don't find all that many drool-worthy, sorry.

by gaytravelerreply 2010/28/2012

I think in the past, Flight Attendants were primarily women and it was gay men who joined the club at first, creating the stereotype. During the Bush years, people got grateful for any job so now anybody could be a Flight Attendant.

by gaytravelerreply 2110/28/2012

[quote]How much do airlines charge for a condom these days?

Oh, God, don't give them any ideas.

by gaytravelerreply 2210/28/2012

R9, you shallow cunt.

by gaytravelerreply 2310/28/2012

[quote]Many retired cops and firefighters are becoming flight attendants and nurses. These once gay male strongholds are getting watered down.

What?! I thought you were joking until I saw the following comment about Jet Blue which I haven't flown. I guess I find it surprising since I'm used to seeing overweight near retirement-aged cops (Chicago). I've moved to the west coast and here there's a lower concentration of cops and I haven't noticed many older ones. Anyway, if flying is limited to three days a week or so, I can see the appeal of the $$ and fringes on top of the pension.

by gaytravelerreply 2410/28/2012

It might be good for them, R24. Those homophobes might have to change their views when they're surrounded by gays.

by gaytravelerreply 2510/28/2012

The reason JetBlue loves to hire retired NYC fire fighters and cops is they are usually getting a nice fat pension check every month from their former life and are less inclined to support unionization for FAs.

The rest of the flight attendants are making very little money because JetBlue overhires to make sure each FA's schedule is barely over the minimum every month. That's how they keep their costs down.

by gaytravelerreply 2610/28/2012

Don't forget - this crazy queen was a JetBlue FA:

by gaytravelerreply 2710/28/2012

[quote]I've moved to the west coast and here there's a lower concentration of cops and I haven't noticed many older ones.

They go to work for the U.S. Marshall's office as security at federal buildings. Those guys are all retired cops or military.

by gaytravelerreply 2810/28/2012

How disappointed are you when your meal choice isn't available? Have you ever seen one of those bitch-from-hell passengers pitch a fit?

by gaytravelerreply 2910/29/2012

I specifically requested the kosher, vegan dinner with no gluten or peanuts!

by gaytravelerreply 3012/28/2012

I find the idea of retired cops and firefighters are "trolley dollys" (my ex's term) laughable!

by gaytravelerreply 3112/28/2012

I flew American Airlines back in March and the male flight attendant was gayer than gay. I honestly think he was a chorus boy that got too old to dance. He didn't walk down the aisle, he pirouetted. And when he opened his mouth to ask for drink orders, a Chanel purse dropped out. His voice was that nelly Southern twang that you hear from Dallas queens. I think he was headed to a call back for "The Boys in the Band"

by gaytravelerreply 3212/28/2012

The infamous Jet Blue flight attendant was on the Ricki Lake Show today. (That's like a double-blast from the irrelevant past.)

by gaytravelerreply 3312/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.