Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Romney: 'Some Gays Are Actually Having Children. It's Not Right on Paper. It's Not Right in Fact.'

Romney hadn't even previously fathomed that gay people had children. Boston Spirit magazine reported last month that when gay activists met with him in his office in 2004, as Romney was backing a failed constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage in the state, Romney remarked, "I didn't know you had families."

by Anonymousreply 1511/12/2012

Romney then demanded hospitals get permission from his office each time a child was born to a same sex-couple in order to cross out, with a pen, the label "father" or "mother," and write-in, with a pen, "second parent." (Romney also required gay male parents to get a court order before any birth certificate was issued.)

by Anonymousreply 110/26/2012

Log Cabinettes need to hang their heads in shame. You're supporting this guy, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 210/26/2012

But we can change Mitt--and he'll get us all jobs, lower our taxes and deny us equality. Well, two out of three ain't bad.

by Anonymousreply 310/27/2012

Read THIS!!

by Anonymousreply 410/27/2012

he is vile

by Anonymousreply 510/27/2012

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 610/29/2012

Thank god we were saved from having this asshole in charge of anything important.

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2012

Romney, fade into obscurity and then die. You and Ann have nothing to be proud of with that bunch you spawned.

by Anonymousreply 811/11/2012

R9 = Bitter freeper/stormfront asshole

by Anonymousreply 1011/12/2012

[quote]Yep it's fine to mooch of the government, squeeze yourself and four children into a one bedroom flat, have men stay, (Obviously she's renting out the one room to the men) and then complain how the government cheat you.

Freeper at r9, we can't help it if the world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

But if you want to reduce MY taxes so I don't have to pay for your people's inability to use birth control, come sit right here. I've got my chin in my hand and a bright expression upon my face.

by Anonymousreply 1111/12/2012

So R9 is a poor complaining about not being able to afford a better apartment?

by Anonymousreply 1211/12/2012

Although section 8 is a U.S. program, we don't typically use the word flat to refer to an apartment, so I wonder about the national origin of R9. I'm certain your home country would be happy to have you back. Then you can be free from dealing with welfare recipients.

That said I actually believe the whole post is a a work of fiction.

by Anonymousreply 1311/12/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1411/12/2012

good catch on flat r13. DL has a hardcore group of racist, pro-GOP international posters, one or two Afrikaaners.

by Anonymousreply 1511/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.